Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Tell me five things u like about choi daniel??? @gm4queen @Pyar

Aww... So sweet of you dear!!! :D These are my main 5 points about Daniel!!!!

1. He is so down to earth & well mannered!! He is so polite to everyone regardless of age!! I respect him a lot for this fact!!! :thumbsup: 
  2. He is so handsome & sexy & manly!!! This guy definitely not a feminine actor like other koreans!!! He has a great personality & his own identity! :D
  3. He is so tall!! I think girls always like tall guys because they think that tall guys can protect them from harm! :lol:
  4. His smile... Oh Gosh!!!! I am having all kind of butterflies with that handsome smile!!!! :kiss_wink: I think his smile is so pure & comes from the bottom of his heart!!
  5. His sexy voice.... OOOooooo!!! :w00t: No need explanations... His voice is so sexy!!!! :mrgreen:

61842740_2221859331458934_81616483559827

You should tag other fans as well here for your question, dear!!!! :) He is so dreamy..... :heart: 

7 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I want to go back to where its aired the ghost detective

Yes of course dear... Definitely, I also want that beautiful time back with him & her!!!! :wub: I feel so empty that he's not yet returned to the K-dramaland!!!! He has no idea at all how much we miss him.... :bawling: Let's pray dear!!!! He will come back very soon!! Fingers crossed!! :thumbsup:

• Love 2

On 7/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, gm4queen said:

Suddenly this series came up in my mind!!! World's Within, the very 1st tv appearance & debut of Daniel!! I like these scenes of him & Song Hye Kyo... :wub: Oh god... This guy is a skinny brat in messy hair yet so hot!!!! :mrgreen: :wub:

Have you ever watched this series, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & @Lawyerh friends..????! :) It's 11 yrs ago though.... :wub:

He is there from 10:25 to 13:25....

He is there from 4:34 to 5:55 & from 15:00 to 16:35....

he's having pretty much screen time here.... 

Wow~! I have no idea about this drama dear @gm4queen:w00t:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Wow~! I have no idea about this drama dear @gm4queen:w00t:

Hello darling, welcome back!!! :wub:

33 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I think i did watch cant rememver what happened very long time @gm4queen

Seriously, I never had this drama on my mind but Song Hye Kyo's recent news led me to remember about the series!! Daniel is only a support character there but it's his TV debut, friends!! It's in 2008, right before he acted in High Kick 2 in 2009! But I think he's done another drama calld Good Job, Good Job in between....

And to be honest, I am so glad that he's turned out to be a so popular, so talented & so sexy young guy!!! :wub: Do compare his looks in Worlds Within & High kick 2.... Fans get shocked by his sexy, decent transformation from a messy haired, annoying guy!!! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes he is getting popular all fangirl want him sooook bad including u @gm4queen 

Im looking forward for choi daniel future who he is going to marry to. But i know he havent date anyone. Choi daniel is very good, lovely and handsome man who dererve more happiness. 

I like his acting in high kick and the ghost detective

Wow!!!! I really appreciate your thoughts on him dear! :)

Yes, you are so right! He is a well-mannered, polite & kind guy! So I think he should find a lady who's as well-mannered, polite & kind as him! It is necessary because play girls don't fit him!!!! A clam & pretty girl should come in to his life & give his all the happiness in the world!!! :heart: Yes, I am desperately waiting for that day when the news pop up that he's in love with someone!!!! :blush: And I've seen in an interview him mentioning that he had a girlfriend before joining the military service.... But now, he is single (& ready to mingle) :sweat_smile:

And dear, among all the leading ladies who worked with him so far, I believe Park Eun Bin is the only match for him :kiss_wink: She's petite, kind & innocent!!! Too bad that there is no news popped up during the shooting!! :lol: :D Only if you know what I mean here.... I think these two on-screen lovebirds will haunt us forever!!!! :mrgreen:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1