Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest jessicakth

so who will play girl lead Makino Tsukushi ?? I hope Korean version will change a little bit... let Rui (Kim Hyun Joong) character becomes the man lead. The original version is Domyoji Tsukasa is the man lead ... it's a bit sad to see Kim Hyun Joong play the second man lead .... I still love Rui the most... Love Kim Hyun Joong the best lol

Guest jessicakth

Since our thread doesn't have a lot pictures of Kim Hyun Joong oppa... I will upload some pictures i saved from different sources in my computer... First is the pictures from hottest show We Got Married... He's so ssoooooooooo kooooollllll. I love the way he dress in the first day married with HwangBo... He drive the red sport car... so kooollllll.. I would die for him.... Since he has a perfect body (even Crown J said he likes Hyun Joong body better than himself).

0506hj4jq9.jpg

1e2067e91571a0_full.jpg

080509_4_6892101.jpg

2-3.jpg

kool.jpg

sokool-1.jpg

superkool.jpg

khjkool.jpg

khj.jpg

killersmiler.jpg

hjoong.jpg

4-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

1211261184_w.jpg

killersmiler.jpg

hjoongkim.jpg

epi11joongbopy9.jpg

epi11joongbo8fr8.jpg

hyunjoongk.jpg

9202155097bb60_full.jpg

kimhyunjoong.jpg

joongbo30hf5.jpg

ANYONE HAS HIS PICTURE WELCOME TO POST IT... WE WANT A COLLECTION OF HOT GUY KIM HYUN JOONG :w00t: RIGHT?

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone

im new int his thread, finally find it, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

it's sad that there is only 5 pages, i guess everyone write in the thread of SS501 instead of here,

thanks a lot jessicakth for the gourgeous pics, i love him in WGM, he's sooo cute there and funny, and im soo glad that he'll be part in the korean version of hana yori dango, hope it's really confirmed,

if it is, this will probably mean that he'll have to leave the show, and with the second album of SS501 coming out in october, im wondering if he can do both , promoting the album and acting, he'll be tired a lot, :unsure:

anyway i'll support him all the time, wherever he does

Hyun Joong fighting

here news about him iv posted in SS501 thread:

here is an article about the duet between top of BIG BANB and Hyun Joong

Big Bang TOP and Kim Hyun Joong get together

20080923topmainlu8sj5.jpg

Two boys from two popular boy bands will get together for a Special Stage Performance. TOP of Big Bang and Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 will get together for MBC's 32nd University Song Festival on October 4th. Oh Jung Sin and Lee Hyori will be the MC's of the event.

It won't be any special stage performance as each will be playing instruments as a band. TOP is going to play the Piano, and Kim Hyun Joong will be playing the guitar.

Many people don't know that these two are actually good friends. They both are currently attending universities and are said to have good chemistry together. It's good to see these different members of various groups getting together for special stage performances, especially when it's something different... like playing instruments. It should be pretty cool to see.

credit allkpop.com

Hyun Joong from handsome boy to mature man

2008092508054010011qq0.jpg

2008092508054010012re7.jpg

Hyun Joong has grown from a handsome young groom into a mature man.

Hyun Joong has recently signed a contract with 'T.I For Men', a man's clothing line. Hyun Joong has recently been very popular with female viewers thanks to WGM in which he is coupled with the older Hwang Bo, where he shows his stiff yet absurd charms.

T.I For Men's marketing department said that Hyun Joong fitted with their needs for their line as a comfortable and natural urban look. They also said that Hyun Joong's excellent sense of fashion and metrosexual image was what they were looking for.

Hyun Joong will introduce this brand in fall. He is also considered to be the the number 1 choice for a leading role in the drama 'Hana Yori Dango' which has been extremely popular in Japan and Taiwan.

*Credits: Empas News, ss601* here the news

Guest jessicakth

hello everyone

im new int his thread, finally find it, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

it's sad that there is only 5 pages, i guess everyone write in the thread of SS501 instead of here,

thanks a lot jessicakth for the gourgeous pics, i love him in WGM, he's sooo cute there and funny, and im soo glad that he'll be part in the korean version of hana yori dango, hope it's really confirmed,

if it is, this will probably mean that he'll have to leave the show, and with the second album of SS501 coming out in october, im wondering if he can do both , promoting the album and acting, he'll be tired a lot, :unsure:

anyway i'll support him all the time, wherever he does

Hyun Joong fighting

here news about him iv posted in SS501 thread:

here is an article about the duet between top of BIG BANB and Hyun Joong

Big Bang TOP and Kim Hyun Joong get together

Two boys from two popular boy bands will get together for a Special Stage Performance. TOP of Big Bang and Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 will get together for MBC's 32nd University Song Festival on October 4th. Oh Jung Sin and Lee Hyori will be the MC's of the event.

It won't be any special stage performance as each will be playing instruments as a band. TOP is going to play the Piano, and Kim Hyun Joong will be playing the guitar.

Many people don't know that these two are actually good friends. They both are currently attending universities and are said to have good chemistry together. It's good to see these different members of various groups getting together for special stage performances, especially when it's something different... like playing instruments. It should be pretty cool to see.

credit allkpop.com

Hyun Joong from handsome boy to mature man

Hyun Joong has grown from a handsome young groom into a mature man.

Hyun Joong has recently signed a contract with 'T.I For Men', a man's clothing line. Hyun Joong has recently been very popular with female viewers thanks to WGM in which he is coupled with the older Hwang Bo, where he shows his stiff yet absurd charms.

T.I For Men's marketing department said that Hyun Joong fitted with their needs for their line as a comfortable and natural urban look. They also said that Hyun Joong's excellent sense of fashion and metrosexual image was what they were looking for.

Hyun Joong will introduce this brand in fall. He is also considered to be the the number 1 choice for a leading role in the drama 'Hana Yori Dango' which has been extremely popular in Japan and Taiwan.

*Credits: Empas News, ss601* here the news

Thanks very much for your information and Hyun Joong pictures.... He's so hot......

my goodness...

what a heartrob...

i can't believe this thread is dry...

It is true.... I found this thread and i can't believe that its only 5 pages long

Dear Mariposa 28, Jollibee and everyone who loves Kim Hyun Joong, LET'S UPDATE THIS THREAD OF KIM HYUN JOONG TO BE A HOT THREAD EVER... FIGHTING! :D

Guest jessicakth
Guest jessicakth

KIM HUYN JOONG IS SO CUTE. He was so shy. He wanted to call Hwang Bo who is his wife in We Got Married show. But then he doesn't dare to call. Then when he went to Crown J house to watch soccer, he called Hwang Bo... But Hwang Bo did not even recognize his voice. Later he said: "I was too shy to call you without the help of other people."

HJOONG: Hello.

HBO: Hello?

HJOONG: Wife. It's me.

HBO: Who?

HJOONG: Me.

CROWN J: "Who?" *bursts out laughing*

--Set-- It was the first time he called her.

HJOONG: Me.. Me.. ^^;

HBO: Who is "me?"

HJOONG: Me.. Hyunjoong!

HBO: Ohhhhh! Hubby!!

HJOONG: You don't recognize my voice...

CROWN J: This is more fun than soccer~

KIM HYUN JOONG CALLS HWANGBO, BUT SHE DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM... KIM HYUN JOONG IS SO CUTE

Sub and video are from MarriedSubs. Thanks very much!

Guest jessicakth

KIM HYUN JOONG oppa talks about hwangbo [his wife in the show]

host: when are you planning to have babies?

HJoong oppa: after i buy a house.... And money for formula. I have to feed my kids high quality formula

Host: breast milk is good

HJoong oppa: I'm gonna have a lot of kids... So breast milk is not enough :lol:

Host: one kid a year??

Hjoong oppa:I'm gonna form a soccer team

Hyun Joong oppa talks about married and have babies

:lol:Hyun Joong oppa is so funny... He always makes people laugh because of his hilarious reply and serious face :lol: He always intend to be looked like he's innocent and pure by his funny replies but he does that because he wants people around him laughing

Guest Mariposa28

jessicakth you're welcome, im gonna help don't worry

we have to make this thread alive

fighting!!!

thanks a lot for the links and the translation of his talks in WGM,

some new pics:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: soo dashing, *faint*

normalkimhyunjoong1sx4.jpg

normalkimhyunjoong2dl9.jpg

normalkimhyunjoong3lt0.jpg

normalkimhyunjoong4vd1.jpg

normalkimhyunjoong5tw3.jpg

normalkimhyunjoongzm4.jpg

Guest jessicakth

Latest episode 27 We got married, Hyun Joong oppa makes Hwang Bo laugh til die again... Hyun Joong oppa and HwangBo got the wedding photo album. When they took wedding pictures, the photographer forced Hyun Joong kiss HwangBo, and HyunJoong was so shy to kiss her. It was so hard for him to kiss her. Today they got all the pictures they took but not include the kissing pictures!!!! HyunJoong was kind of shocking and wanted to call the company to ask for the kissing picture.

HJoong: They made us kiss and all the pictures are here but not the kissing picture.

HBo: laughs

HJoong: Did they make us kiss for fun or what ?? :lol:

Then HJoong finds the company's phone number and call them to ask for kissing picture [HBo thought he was joking but he's serious]

His conversation with the lady in company is freaking hilarrrriiiousss.... HJoong is shy but very straight forward... HBo just speechless let him talk.

At last, the lady agrees send them the kissing picture [good job, Hyun Joong]. Hyun Joong is like: "Can you send two of them as service (for free). Thank you. Have a good business" --> HwangBo just laughs and speechless with HJoong.

Part 1

Part 2

jessicakth you're welcome, im gonna help don't worry

we have to make this thread alive

fighting!!!

thanks a lot for the links and the translation of his talks in WGM,

some new pics:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: soo dashing, *faint*

OMGGGG ........ he's so hot.... Yeah, i'm going to faint soon..... freaking hot ... Thanks very much Mariposa28. We should be good friends and good teammates :D WE are so in love with Kim Hyun Joong oppa... In episode 27, Hyun Joong oppa talked about Vietnam which is my home country and he talked about Pho which is our famous dish... Look like Hyun Joong oppa knows about Vietnam... I would go back Vietnam immediately if he comes to Vietnam... Love him so much

Guest Mariposa28

OMGGGG ........ he's so hot.... Yeah, i'm going to faint soon..... freaking hot ... Thanks very much Mariposa28. We should be good friends and good teammates :D WE are so in love with Kim Hyun Joong oppa... In episode 27, Hyun Joong oppa talked about Vietnam which is my home country and he talked about Pho which is our famous dish... Look like Hyun Joong oppa knows about Vietnam... I would go back Vietnam immediately if he comes to Vietnam... Love him so much

yee he's freaking hot, iv just watched episode 27 yesterday, he was soo cute making fun of hwang bo, did you see how he carry her on the stairs, he practicly throw her in the top, sooo shy

yee we should be friends, i'll be very happy, :)

im from morocco by the way, way far from where Hyun Joong lives :tears::tears:

oups i top page 6 it need some pics then lol

1290902500lpc4.jpg

200809121002170460cr4.jpg

f0023908485b41d82dacahy9.jpg

i love this gif

11743690601iu3xb1.gif

Guest Enenntex

i think they made the right decision to cast him for hyd but hell be ubber busy!!!

humm i think this pic is cool

hwjo couple

[http://imgcash4.imageshack.us/Himg169/scaled.php?server=169&filename=redyo8.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

Guest jessicakth

yee he's freaking hot, iv just watched episode 27 yesterday, he was soo cute making fun of hwang bo, did you see how he carry her on the stairs, he practicly throw her in the top, sooo shy

yee we should be friends, i'll be very happy, :)

im from morocco by the way, way far from where Hyun Joong lives :tears::tears:

oups i top page 6 it need some pics then lol

Yah, You are right. His smile is killing me... love his smile so so so much. You are so good Mariposa28, all his pictures that you posted are so hot, so handsome... I don't have a good collection picture of him like you do... Keep up my friend. I saved all his pictures you posted :D

Guest Mariposa28

Yah, You are right. His smile is killing me... love his smile so so so much. You are so good Mariposa28, all his pictures that you posted are so hot, so handsome... I don't have a good collection picture of him like you do... Keep up my friend. I saved all his pictures you posted :D

:D glad you liked them, i'll post many times, i love all his pics :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

jessicakth :) i love the pics you already posted, i didn't have them :)

Enenntex i absolutly agree with you, he'll be great as Rui in HYD, thanks for the pic, sooo cute together.

lee dung gun??? don't saw that, i say he looks more like Se7en,

here some :

45e02a2f44b965689be6e00wv6.jpg

hyyy2.jpg

62ec1452c1bv6.jpg

hyunjoongkv8ec5.gif

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: *faint*

Guest jessicakth

here some :

love that picture ... I wish one day i will go to Korea and see him in real life....

Here are some pictures i found in different websites .. not as great as your pictures, Mariposa18

3778affd5bda50_full.jpg

224a5aa2393400_full.jpg

488a20d2694bd0_full.jpg

1155726539img675720copylo7.jpg

1149069756s2bf8.jpg

191174240234img9440oz2.jpg

1219219159_voguegirl6.jpg

e58c15f9f7aab0_full.jpg

index.jpg

this is the main picture of one of his fan website... i think it's really amazing so i saved and posted it. Thanks for the pic

Pics for Voguegirl magazine

1219219159_voguegirl5-1.jpg

1219219159_voguegirl5.jpg

1219218925_voguegirl1.jpg

1219219159_voguegirl3-1.jpg

1219219159_voguegirl4-1.jpg

1219218925_voguegirl2-1.jpg

1219219159_voguegirl6.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

b1.jpg

efa3cc86bafae0_full.jpg

sokool.jpg

Guest jessicakth

i think and he will gain a lot of popularity and recognition for playing the role of "rui"

he's a real cutie....

You are right Litto_gurl... I'm so excited waiting for that drama... He really fits with Rui. The director asked him to play "Rui" because he saw Hyun Joong in WGM. The director said that his real character and his real way to express feeling really fits with "Rui"... That's good... Hyun Joong oppa addicts to comic books. He always carries more than 10 comic books with him all the time. He enjoys reading it. So i guess he would love to play role "Rui"

joongbo30hf5.jpg

khjkool.jpg

42215602cp7.jpg

huynjoong.jpg

epi11joongbopy9.jpg

epi11joongbo8fr8.jpg