Thx for sharing all his pics!! ^^

He is such a hottie!! ^^

I am so excited about he has been casted as Hanazawa Rui!! ^^

Share some pics here!! ^^

kim-hyun-joong-splint.jpg

1f9fe02f40.jpg

KimHyunJoong1.jpg

Guest Mariposa28

jessicakth dear thanks a lot for the gorgeous pics, i love his pics with sunglasses, looking soo hot :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Kim Yeong In welcome, and thanks for the great pics, :D

Qsammy88 you're welcome dear, ;)

HE'S SO HOT! I AGREE.

and he has such a funny personality too and it's quite heartening to know that he can be quite traditional and old fashioned towards his girlfriends (in WGM where he didn't allow HB to wear a revealing dress and that he takes a long time to be close to a girlfriend)

hahaha but he really looked like lee dong gun in some pictures, for instance, these:

normal_hyunjoong103-1.jpg

normal_hyunjoong104-1.jpg

normal_hyunjoong107-1.jpg

AND HE'S HOT WHEN HE MODELS TOO!

img_247_6957_4-1.jpg

img_247_6957_19-1.jpg

img_247_6957_10-1.jpg

I'm so crazy about him and SS501 hahaha :wub:

Guest Mariposa28

here new pics of hyun joong at the rehearsel of 2008 asia song festival

he looks sooo hot with the leather jacket, and the beanie :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

12230522341qj4kn4.jpg

12230522345mu7yg0.jpg

12230522347wx8yu9.jpg

from the performance :

200810041905204160bm5rb6.jpg

<div align="left">here pics of Hyun Joong performAnce with TOP:

fdfsb9.jpg

2008campusphoto08100524cz2.jpg

sooo dashing :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: love his hairstyle and outfit, totaly gorgeous

credit thread SS501@soompi

</div>

Hyun Joong and TOP performance

credit sarah SS501 soompi thread

Guest Mariposa28

As I promise

Here're some old pics of him (my fav)

He looks like manga character,

so pretty & hot at e same time :wub::wub::wub:

Qsammy88 Thanks a lot for these great pics, yee he really looks like a manga character, soooo cute :wub: :wub:

Guest jessicakth

I pray god that i could reply posts .... T____T huhuhuhu,... some things were wrong... I couldn't post reply [only could visit without posting anything T___T ]

You guys are amazing for posting replies and pictures of Kim Hyun Joong. Thanks very much. I enjoys reading your posts and see your pictures

Guest jessicakth

bluenitesky: I really enjoy seeing him in We Got married. It's good to see his real character, his real way of expressing feelings. That was just so cute and so real. I like him a lot more after We Got Married show.

I heard a news that Kim Hyun Joong oppa would stop singing career temporary until he finishes acting career with "Boy over flowers". Is it real? Could anyone confirm it? THanks very much

Guest jessicakth

I post some pics since i'm the first one of seventh page :D

20080730114839_25245622.jpg

IMG_9336.jpg

12225899312fv4.jpg

hyunjoongtonymori.jpg

200808051451081010_1.jpg

NISI20080805_0007686641_web.jpg

200808051454231010_1.jpg

200808051511011010_1.jpg

NISI20080805_0007686704_web.jpg

200808051502301010_1.jpg

TOP and Kim Hyun Joong

hyunjoongtop.jpg

hyunjoongtop-1.jpg

Credit: ss501vietnam.com Thanks very much!

OMO! i didn't know hyun joong ah has a thread here! i can just foresee how this thread will grow when hyd starts showing!i'm excited for our leader ssi! he'll make a lot of hearts melt again! here's a pic of his hawtness with a kiss mark! credits to rebby and the joongbo thread.

1-11.jpg

the lipstick mark is as pink as his lips! ah smexy!

Guest jessicakth

his face, his body, his character, his personality, ............ I just love the way he is............... melting my heart T_____T I have to go to Korea and try to see him in real life some day....

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone,

i'v found this article, about singers members of group idol taking roles in dramas, they talk about Hyun Joong :D

아이돌 그룹 '꽃미남', 드라마 전성시대 예고

12234329748811wm3.jpg

아이돌 그룹의 '꽃미남'들이 안방극장 점령에 나선다.

가요계는 물론이고 예능을 잠식한 아이돌 그룹의 멤버들이 드라마에까지 출사표를 던지며 활동 영역을 넓혀가고 있다.

가장 먼저 슈퍼주니어의 대표 '꽃미남' 멤버 기범이 그 물꼬를 텄다. 성장드라마 '반올림'에 출연해 순수하면서도 앳띤 연기를 펼쳤던 기범은 이후 '눈꽃' '춘자네 경사났네' 등에 출연하며 연기자 반열에 이름을 올렸다.

'슈주'의 기범이 일일드라마 '춘자네 경사났네'에서 6살 연하의 남자 역을 맡아 미스 캐스팅 논란에 휩싸인 탓인지 후발 주자들은 비교적 연기 부담이 덜한 학원물과 청춘 드라마로 조심스레 안방극장을 노크하고 있다.

SS501의 리더 김현중은 '꽃보다 남자' F4의 루이 역에 낙점, 첫 연기를 시도한다.

학원물 '꽃보다 남자'는 "실제로 인기를 얻고 있는 아이돌 그룹의 80%가 오디션에 다녀갔다"고 알려졌을 만큼 캐스팅부터 아이돌 그룹의 멤버들을 염두에 뒀다.

김현중이 맡은 루이는 극중 '꽃다발'로 통하는 F4 멤버들 중에서도 대표주자급 꽃미남. 또래의 아이돌 스타들 사이에서도 단연 눈에 띄는 외모로 일찌감치 화제를 모았던 김현중은 이 드라마를 통해 본격 여심잡기에 나선다.

보 이밴드 티맥스의 멤버 김준 역시 F4의 멤버 중 한 명인 송우빈(원작 아키라) 역에 낙점되며 연기자로 첫 행보를 밟게 됐다. 김준은 아직 국내에 잘 알려지지 않았지만 일본 유수 음반 관계자들이 먼저 가능성을 알아본 실력파 그룹의 멤버. 캐스팅 직후 귀여우면서도 반항적인 얼굴이 네티즌들 사이에서 화제가 되기도 했다.

SBS가 준비중인 드라마 '공부의 신' 역시 학원물이라는 장르의 특성상 아이돌 그룹의 멤버들이 캐스팅 물망에 오르고 있다.

일본의 인기 만화 '최강입시전설 꼴찌, 동경대 가다'를 원작으로 한 '공부의 신'은 꼴찌 학생들의 서울대학교 입학 프로젝트를 유쾌하게 다룰 작품이다.

FT아일랜드의 꽃미남 보컬 이홍기가 주연급의 캐스팅 물망에 올랐으며 최종 조율 중인 것으로 전해졌다.

주시청자 층이 10대, 20대인 것을 감안하면 이홍기 외에도 아이돌 그룹의 멤버들이 대거 캐스팅 될 가능성도 배제할 수 없다.

방송 관계자는 "학원물은 10대, 20대 청소년들에게 어필할 수 있는 유일한 장르다. 청소년들에게 지지를 받고 있는 아이돌 그룹을 뽑는 것이 모험도 덜하고 또 그만큼 아이돌 멤버들과의 경쟁이 치열할 수 밖에 없다"고 설명했다.

그러나 이같은 아이돌 멤버들의 드라마 진출에 대한 우려의 목소리도 높은 것이 사실이다.

'꽃보다 남자' 캐스팅 직후 팬들은 '연기력이 검증이 되지 않은 아이돌 스타들이 얼마나 그 역을 소화할 수 있을까 걱정된다. 자칫 그 역에 어울리지 못하면 되려 시청자들의 몰입을 방해할 수도 있다"는 반응을 보이기도 했다.

Guest Mariposa28

@ Mariposa28: My friend, could you translate it? T__T I don't understand Korean language T__T

i tried with google and that's what said : it's not very clear im afraid, :wacko:

Idol of the group 'better' occupation of their home, the theater said.

Arts, as well as the music industry and members of the group jamsikhan Idol drama to the growing areas activities deonjimyeo said yesterday.

Super Junior, the first of the 'handsome' members gibeom teotda that opportunity. Drama in 'round the' net, but aetttin smoke appeared after pyeolchyeotdeon gibeom 'snow,' 'chunjane gyeongsanatne' and her name was, and to become actors.

'Syuju' gibeom the daily drama of the 'chunjane gyeongsanatne' 6-year-old younger man in the role of Give Miss casting the relatively late in the hwipssain tatinji and youth drama hakwonmul less pressure to act carefully to the theater to knock home, and There is.

Gimhyeonjung SS501 is the leader of the 'flower more than men' F4 nakjeom Louis at the station, will be the first attempt to smoke.

Hakwonmul 'flowers than the man said: "In fact, 80% of the popular Idol group visited the audition," he said as the cast members of the group from the Idols put in mind.

This caught the drama gimhyeonjung Louis' flowers' self-daepyoju as among the most handsome through the F4 members. Idol of age among the most eye-catching appearance seutadeul early as this show the topics raised in the gimhyeonjung yeosim will catch.

F4 is also a member of the gimjun yibaendeu Bo Ti-Max, one of the members of the songwoobin (the original Akira) nakjeom station, and its appearance was the first actor. Not yet well known in the gimjun, but the possibility of Japan's leading First alahbon music silryeokpa officials members of the group. Immediately after casting a menacing look cute, but the topic was among internet users.

SBS is preparing a series of the new study, given the nature of the genre hakwonmul ahyidol members of the group is expected to cast the candidate.

The popularity of Japanese manga legend last, best entrance exam, donggyeongdae go to one of the original 'god of study, students in the bottom of the handle college work is an enjoyable project.

FT Ireland, the lead singer of the handsome cast of yihonggi the juyeongeup the final tune up for the candidate said.

Can celadon floor 10, 20, in addition to personal ahyidol given yihonggi members of the group can not rule out the possibility of being cast en masse.

Broadcasting of "the hakwonmul 10, 20, the only genre to appeal to young people. Who to support a youth group to unplug Idol deolhago adventure, competition with another member that the chiyeolhal's Idol , "He said.

However, in the Drama for Idol Members of the voices of concern are high.

'Flowers than the men shortly after casting his' Idol stars are not acting to prove how much he is worried about the station could digest. He does not belong to the station of trying to identify the audience could interfere with "the show was over