Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

tabindex="0" class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 2px; outline: none; line-height: 20px; min-height: 20px; vertical-align: bottom; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[scan_Japanese Magazine]KW Korean Wave 50

credit: KimHyunJoongThailand.com
376897_401722296549786_106122932_n.jpg
564320_401721779883171_120738331_n.jpg
546112_401721716549844_716673310_n.jpg
538380_401721816549834_1990816922_n.jpg
418635_401721883216494_539820342_n.jpg
549657_401721919883157_891122867_n.jpg
305083_401721969883152_1241722114_n.jpg
253187_401722023216480_441821606_n.jpg561087_401722056549810_799343386_n.jpg

386835_401722103216472_1920405360_n.jpg
582695_401722143216468_1030888604_n.jpg
574617_401722186549797_272916577_n.jpg
549522_401722236549792_881461299_n.jpg
199024_401724129882936_2141073656_n.jpg
226036_401724249882924_1804009734_n.jpg

class="yiv1875121039post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] ANGEL PRINCE

by LazerKim

an51.jpg

By: LazerKim              

These past days when Kim Hyun Joong is in a deep silent mode updates are scarce or almost nothing at all, his fans gets busy with making fan arts which is very entertaining in creating it. Some are busy posting his old pictures which are very helpful in reminding us those days when we found him! At the internet, I think Hyun Joong is one of the stars who has many photo collection uploaded by his fans. This is a good advantage since Hyun Joong is also a commercial model and grew up in the industry that way since he was still with his group SS501. 

Among the hundreds and thousands of photos Hyun Joong modeled for magazines I think the Anan Magazine gave the strongest impact to Japanese fans. These are the photos you see in this article that for me looking at these photos is like seeing an Angel Prince in Kim Hyun Joong! So simple, gentle to look at and relaxing. Yesterday a fan wrote at my comment box, she's from outside Asia and had bump into a guy selling Kpop star posters, and one of those posters is Hyun Joong's photo for Anan Magazine!! It reminded me of that incident in one of Tokyo subway right after Hyun Joong's concert in Yokohama.

I actually wrote it in one of my articles in February since a funny news broke out that a crowd flock in the subway at the middle of the night and the subway security management had a hard time to control the snowballing crowd flocked at some huge posters posted at the subway walls. Just to find out it's Hyun Joong's huge posters that Anan Magazine newly posted for its latest magazine issue for that week in February!! right from that day the magazine was sold out and many still placing their orders, so the publisher has no choice but to re-print the magazine of that same issue!!

an6.jpg

Among the thousand photos that Hyun Joong have, I think the Anan studio photos are quite different among the rest. We may also have our favorite photos of Hyun Joong but this one I would say is different. It's simple, it is soft, nothing flashy but just the handsome face of Kim Hyun Joong. Would any of the veterans fans who knows Hyun Joong right before he stepped in the lime light expect him to be as good model as he is now? As I reviewed Hyun Joong's history, it was said he could hardly smile or if he does its fake or it's awkward!!

Now Hyun Joong has that flare for photo shoots, he knows exactly what profile is good for him, he's not only handsome he's also naturally photogenic. Not all beautiful or handsome faces can be photogenic, sometimes stars can look more beautiful in person than in photos. But Hyun Joong has them both, handsome with strong sex appeal in person and a photogenic. Many of us do collect his photos and it's fun doing so. Honestly, whenever I lose my internet connection that gives me time to scrutinize his photos.

Although my favorite photos of Hyun Joong are the ones taken at the airport, no make up, all natural, and his airport fashion is just so amazing, that's so carefree nothing flashy just simply Kim Hyun Joong. At the video clips taken from the airport I just love watching him walk, the scenario whenever his fans approach him and hand in stuffs for Hyun Joong no smiles just simply slight bow to them as natural he can be. I like that, no pretences.

6982b02egw1dpu629qnklj.jpg

There are a lot of Hyun Joong's video clips of his photo session that I also love watching. During the session while waiting for the photo technicians to set up, Hyun Joong either memorize his dance routine or singing!! He is patient in waiting but restless without doing anything and so he make use of the waiting time to memorize either dance steps or his song lyrics!!! There was a time he has that shot laying on a couch and had fallen into sleep!! It was said, he was actually sleeping when that shot was taken!! He didn't know it but when the photo proofs were out that shot was the most beautiful!!

And there was also one time he fell asleep at one corner of the studio, well I guess his fans are not at the least surprised because Hyun Joong is by nature a sleepyhead!! He doze off as fast but not too easy to wake him up. He would just doze off anywhere given the chance!! What else is new, with his busy schedule, he wouldn't let any chance escape for him to take his power nap!! But that is good, at least somehow he finds time to sleep!! But once he had that power nap, he back on his feet again being restless to keep moving!

In another studio pictorial and video shoot, he was doing a chicken product ad with some other female models. He was feeling awkward being dressed in tux and holding a chicken drumstick that he can't help but laughed at the idea. Then he said to the director, "do you think it would be better if we say a script line or something?" Then he started thinking of something he can say and the staffs started laughing at the idea!!

an2-1.jpg

Have you realize how lucky Hyun Joong fans are? Hyun Joong is a singer, a dancer, an actor, and a commercial model, an artist with multiple talent in just one package. Come to think of it Hyun Joong has many access to reach him and that is easy because he always give way to his fans, more chances to see him and always brings something new to us anywhere we are and any time. He can sing for us, we can bring his music anywhere we are and if we want to dance he can inspire us for doing so through his music!! If we want to be entertained through watching TV, he'll be there for you in his dramas.

For other countries like Japan Hyun Joong is just anywhere even on the street billboard, poster ads and magazines. He's just so versatile as an artist and a good one. So no matter how others may dispute as Hyun Joong was given the honor of being Best Artist, he truly deserves it, period!! The more projects Hyun Joong has, the more chances of seeing him. The fan who wrote in my comment box said not many people in her country knew about Hyun Joong yet, but when BOF was aired in her country two months ago, he's becoming known in her country.

Many countries outside Asia are still airing Boys Over Flower and Playful Kiss that slowly Hyun Joong is becoming popular in those countries. Although many of Hyun Joong's fans from these countries are active internet users, it was through on line drama viewing that they have found Kim Hyun Joong. Majority of his fans have found him through his dramas before discovering that he is a singer, which I think majority of us have the same way of how we first saw Hyun Joong. And probably we share the same opinion of getting addicted to Hyun Joong after watching his dramas, start searching who he is and before we know it we're already collecting his photos, and start following him!!

hjlanan4.jpg

The other day a news update was released stating that the City Conquest production management was struggling on what TV network City Conquest shall be aired in Korea, since the big three TV networks KBS, SBS, MBC are fully booked with dramas all year round this year. It was said City Conquest shall be aired either by the end of this year or early next year. I couldn't help think, anywhere City Conquest can be shown, Hyun Joong's fans shall go and hunt for it to watch!! Specially the international fans who are so eagerly anticipating this drama!!

The City Conquest production drama released some photos of Hyun Joong taken from the location shooting in Japan and honestly, those photos even ignite the eagerness of his fans to wait which is starting to kill me with excitement!! Just this morning a photo of Hyun Joong was out at twitter and Face Book taken from the location shooting in Japan as Hyun Joong was spotted driving a white pick up truck!! Although Hyun Joong is still in Seoul at this time still filming the drama.

I have been busy with my work project lately which is just about to finish, but somehow the spare time I got I spend it with searching updates and writing articles, but sill the days are dragging me too slow and I admit slowly getting bored without Kim Hyun Joong!!But every time I get bored I always think about City Conquest!! That no matter how the waiting agony goes, there's surely something to look forward for Kim Hyun Joong!! And so I go back to searching pictures again!! And apparently his fans make use of their leisure time posting his pictures which I sincerely appreciate.

6885039037_f7b9a4c701.jpg

Times like this when Hyun Joong is busy with his drama filming, the least we can do is to look back where we found him. Hyun Joong will never be far from us, he's always gonna be there everywhere at the internet. For the new fans who happen to be on their search period on Kim Hyun Joong must be the busiest fans at this time. And if you happen to drop by at this blog for the first time, I would say this is your luckiest day in your search for Kim Hyun Joong cause you're in the right place! And I would just like to inform you that there are lots of articles that you can read all about Kim Hyun Joong, that there are over 200!!

And this reminds me, Angie of Angel of the East had changed her blog site and here's where you may find here LINK>   http://angeloftheeastkhj.blogspot.com/.  Check this out it's her latest entry under blogspot.com.

This is all I have for the daily dosage, since Hyun Joong is still on work mode, let's just share each other's thoughts while going over Hyun Joong's photos old or new it doesn't matter, at least we got lots of his photos that can ease stress from work or school. One last thing, staring at Hyun Joong's photos, makes me feel as if an angel is just looking at me straight to eyes and for some reasons I could not explain I'm relieved from my daily stress over my work that makes me smile and brightens my day!!

What is in this guy?? So mysterious and magical that keeps me staying at his side that I can't get enough of him!! How else can I describe him? I got a better thought of Kim Hyun Joong as my Angel Prince, as he is always with me anywhere I am...

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, Ms. D, thanks

540.jpg

class="yiv430491211post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] REAL LIFE
class="yiv430491211post-title" style="margin: 0px; "

by LazerKim

558250_131249323688345_1108484359_n.jpg?

Whenever Kim Hyun Joong is out there on his public exposure we take every chances we have to follow his updates on his daily activities. Every minute counts, every photo taken is vital, every media news release is important and with hopes to hear from him personally. We had those busy days with Hyun Joong and it was fun following his updates as the months rolled during his fan meeting concert and his album launching in Japan. These are all quite recent until he's back to his cocoon, this time he's busy filming City Conquest. We are left as where we are back to busy days in the real world of daily routine work or studies.

This time I was given the chance to look back from where I came from, where I stumbled on to Kim Hyun Joong before I ended up in this blog site. We may have different stories on how we have first seen Hyun Joong but I'm sure our stories have one thing in common and that is being addicted to him. Hyun Joong does not know each one of us personally, but we know a lot about him from what we read about him and see from the video clips.

But I do believe both Kim Hyun Joong and his fans love each other, that there's a bonded connection beyond explanation. A fan asked me, how did Hyun Joong affect your life? And I simply said, he changed my life for the better. We do meet people for different reasons and so with Hyun Joong, he does meet a lot of people, but how does these people affect his life? How about you, how does Hyun Joong affects your life?

260565_130771990402745_481398706_n1.jpg?

A regular reader of mine left this quote in my comment box which I would like to share with you. Thank you Noya for sharing this, here it goes:

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. 
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need 
you  have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to 
provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, 
emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are 
there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on 
your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something 
to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they 
walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we 
must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their 
work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to 
move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn 
has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace 
or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. 
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is 
real. But only for a season.!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must 
build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is 
to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to 
use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love 
is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, 
a season or a lifetime.

216931_274742779308217_2012710954_n.jpg

When I read this, I thought about Hyun Joong's career life from how he started up until at present. Just like anyone of us we meet different people everyday of our life and so with Hyun Joong. People come and go as he walks his path towards the stardom either for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When Hyun Joong was young at the age nineteen was when he started under DSP with his group SS501. It was here where he learned his first step like a toddler who's learning how to walk. As a starter in the showbiz industry, he needs to be equipped or to be groomed, to nurture his talent further together with his members.

DSP was there to provide what is being needed by the five members SS501 as they all grew up together like brothers. It's a part of Hyun Joong's history and had played a vital role to his career that he will never forget as he looks back in his past. Whenever I watch the video clips of SS501, I can't help but smile at the five of them playing jokes all the time and it was fun watching them. It shows how they care for one another, having equal support among them and how they work hard to come up in a real team effort as one. Hyun Joong was a responsible leader and a good ice breaker to his members as he took care of them being their elder brother.

I also have seen how they all cared about their fans and their individual sincerity in meeting their expectations in bringing the best performance every time the group was on stage. I have seen the members taking time for autograph signing and sincerely smile at each fan approaching each member. Although the group has five members they work as one, they literally breath as one and they once live as one in one roof like a family. Unfortunately, the time came that the five years of togetherness came to an end, as their contract with DSP was terminated. And currently all five members are doing their individual choice of activities from different agents and they are all doing great in their endeavor.

20120810_kimhyunjoong1.jpg

Hyun Joong's previous agent came to his life for a REASON, since it was here where he was developed at the first stage of his career. On the last term of his contract something came up which was quite unexpected to happen between Hyun Joong and the CEO of the agency in 2010 months before the contract expiration. Apparently this incident brought Hyun Joong to a controversy which was never been his fault at all, based on the facts I read and the video clip I have seen. There's a reason why this incident has to happen most probably for Hyun Joong to realize some areas in his career has to change.

Back then Hyun Joong was put into a test that caused him pain, but as they say, at the end of the tunnel there's light even brighter than what he had in the past. As Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast, he met new faces that again will guide and support him in his new career life as solo singer. He met these people for another REASON but basically it's for his career advancement. He was given a lot of freehand liberty to create his music and had resulted to a great success beyond expectation. Whatever is in store for his future still remains unseen but so far Hyun Joong and KeyEast are doing just great.

People Hyun Joong meets during his performances in concerts are people who comes in SEASON, his audience be it non-fans or his fans. For a short period of the show brings him such joy as his fans cheer for him and show him so much love he desires as an artist. Hyun Joong embraces whoever comes to him. As I have mentioned in my previous articles, Hyun Joong doesn't choose his fans as he takes whoever in front of him at the audience gallery regardless to whoever they are, unlike the fans has every right to choose whom they support.

423391_317030121726386_822618183_n.jpg?w

As the show ends his fans go back home but with all the memories of such joy Hyun Joong shared with them and probably would be looking forward for another chance to watch his show again. Just the same with Hyun Joong, he would hope to be with his fans again, it may be in another stage with another different faces but just the same they are his fans. They do come and go both idol and fans looking forward for another chance of togetherness that brought both Hyun Joong and his fans great joy and an unforgettable moment.

Hyun Joong may meet the love of his life sooner or later and this someone whoever she is, shall be the ultimate LIFETIME relationship for him. As an artist who is focus on his dreams of attaining his goal is likely to meet people within the area of his work. Hyun Joong learns to love the people he works with and he learns to love the people who receives the results of what he works hard for and they are his fans. Eventually a special someone will come on his way and learn a different kind of love that he can share with for a lifetime.

A fan wrote as she said, Hyun Joong might end up like his boss Bae Yong Joon who is still a bachelor at this time. I laughed at that, and said Hyun Joong is so handsome and a very ideal man that any girl would dream of marrying and have kids!! It's only that Hyun Joong is still so engross with his career and that was why he said "I can't have my career and relationship at the same time. I would like to focus on whatever is lacking in me." This is simply because Hyun Joong is just starting to built his career as a solo artist.

But once he had filled in what is missing in his ability, it will be easier for him to handle his relationship and career at the same time. It's his choice, it's his life, whenever or whoever, that's up to him to decide for himself and nothing else matter. His privacy remains his personal property that we fans should not touch. When the day comes that it's time for him to declare his relationship, then we respect his choice and still we leave his privacy.

fc1f4134970a304e463dc663d1c8a786c9175c0f

I believe there can also be lifetime fans who can be there with her idol until he retires from his career and I don't think this is impossible. There are fans who come and go but definitely there are some who really stays. In my country there's a comedian whom I grew up with knowing him who plays the role of a father in a TV series since I was a kid. He's been my idol since, I always watch his movies that I never missed any and TV shows until he passed away quite recently. I think what makes a fan stay with her idol also depends on the idol. Keeping his feet firmly on the ground can bring him higher to stardom and stay.

Many people surrounding Hyun Joong may have played an important role in his career life. But the one that is obvious is his fans being his inspiration. In one talk show he stated "That love is not formed in seconds, but I need to work hard to be able to receive that love." Hyun Joong is being inspired by his fans and unlike other artist who may have reached their popularity peak, tends to relax and be contented, while as Hyun Joong's  popularity grows, the more he works harder to bring out the best in his ability.

Hyun Joong may not know his fans personally, but they are the ones who inspire him the most and they are his strength in moving forward. I would say, this is how his fans affects his career life to do better if not his best. Just the same with us his fans, we may know a lot about him as much as a fan ought to know, but we do not know him personally even we have seen him in person and yet we love support and protect. He inspires us in our daily life struggle and he somehow affects our life. Hyun Joong is quite strong to resist and can't get over with him no matter what we do, while Hyun Joong can't help but get out of his way in creating a connection with his fans and sincerely provide what his fans needs from him as their idol.

One may say the bond between Hyun Joong and his fans may be mysterious or magical that seems unbelievable, but it's real. The people Hyun Joong meets, the people comes to him in season that brought him such joy are real and they are his fans. They may also be people he meets with reason, but they are real and these may be for lifetime yet it's real. These people are part of Hyun Joong's life whether they stay or stray, just as he is to us his fans being a part of our daily life.

Kim Hyun Joong came to our life in such a mysterious way that captured our heart as fans with no definite reason as to why we were captured, but it's real life and can be in lifetime.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.                                                                

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, Ms.D, thanks.

2cf5e0fe9925bc319fb8e3005edf8db1ca137045

class="title content-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', 微软雅黑, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, STHeiti; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[scan] HAN FUN 66 | KOREAN WAVE 50 - SEP 2012 (UPDATING...)
CREDIT TO http://hi.baidu.com/new/murdererq
2012-09SEP-HanFun66-01.jpg HANFAN#662012-09SEP-HanFun66-0b.jpg HANFAN#662012-09SEP-HanFun66-0a.jpg HANFAN#66
2012-09SEP-HanFun66-0c.jpg HANFAN#66
KOREAN WAVE:
2012-09SEP-KW50-01.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-01a.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-02.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-03.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-04.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-05.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-06.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-07.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-08.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-09.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-0a.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-0b.jpg Korean Wave #50
2012-09SEP-KW50-0c.jpg Korean Wave #50

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Kim Hyun Joong Fan Meeting in Bangkok [tv pool]
Published on Jul 30, 2012 by pakmom ang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmF9Fm09H_w&feature=colike

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong Rocks the "U:ZOOSIN Style"I love this fanart as in super cute and funny... netizens love this kekeke!credit to willpower @weibo
12071-sywfhmc7hb.jpg 

From http://www.gokpop.com wrt this pic! 
http://www.gokpop.com/news/kim-hyun-joo ... 12071.html

Kim Hyun Joong Rocks the "U:ZOOSIN Style"

The "Gangnam Style" fever has attacked everyone and now even the aliens want to rock this style.
There are several versions of different idols mixed with PSY's Gangnam Style where some of them do funny covers of the dance, admit their addiction to this song and some others a bit funnier.
Now the time has come to see the fusion between Kim Hyun Joong and PSY creating the brand new "U:ZOOSIN Style".
The picture features the cute characters of both guys creating an interesting image that has received a lot of love from fans.
Take a look at the image above and tell us which idol you would like to see rocking the Gangnam Style!

class="yiv2140900967post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] STAR ENDORSER
class="yiv2140900967post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

14.jpg?w=600&h=700

Kim Hyun Joong has been a commercial model since he had started his career with SS501 until at present. He has been an official endorser of many products from clothes line to cosmetic products and officially represents the company he signs for product endorsement. The more popular an artists gets the more likely endorsements he receives from various prestigious companies.

Being a commercial model is not as easy as it seems, to be posing for pictorials and choosing the most attractive photos and make it to huge billboards and posters that we see within the commercial areas where people flocks. There's a responsibility on the commercial model that the endorsing company considers, specially the most popular stars. Since the commercial model represents or endorses a product, he also carries the name of the company. A maintained good reputation is important to these companies. It's not only the beautiful, the handsome faces that matters but also his star popularity.

At the same time being a product endorser is not just signing for a contract term to represent the product, KeyEast and so with Hyun Joong do consider the quality of the product he is endorsing. Specially the most sensitive one which is the cosmetic products. Whatever is attached to his name reflects to him personally and vise versa. If the product is not good and consumers buy the product it may also somehow damage his name being the endorser. KeysEast has the responsibility being his agent in protecting Hyun Joong's name. In terms of Commercial endorsement for Hyun Joong, it's KeyEast who decides whichever that will be good for Hyun Joong.

12.jpg?w=600&h=700

Here are the following endorsements Hyun Joong has both the past and present:

• Samsung Anycall Blue
  • Mighty Mac[disambiguation needed]
  • Elite Uniform
  • Lotte Milkshake
  • Converse
  • Samsung Anycall Haptic Pop
  • T.I For Men
  • NongShim
  • Le Coq Sportif
  • Samsung Anycall Jet
  • Dynamic Kin (Coca Cola)
  • Hotsun Chicken
  • Samsung Card
  • MVIO 
  • Basic house
  • I'm David 
  • Tony Moly
  • The Face Shop (with Seohyun) ***
  • Hang Ten ***
  • Coupang Spring Campaign ***
  • Lotte Duty Free ***
  • Aeon Heatfact (Japan) ***
  • Aeon Coolish Fact (Japan) ***
  • Seoul Ambassador to Tourism ***
  • Slim Beauty House (Japan) ***
  • March 2012 Honorary Ambassador of the United Nations Millennium Development
  • Centerpole ***

From this list of endorsements which I got from Wikipedia, from The Face Shop down below to Centerpole has been his current endorsements for this year 2012. I'm just not so sure about the others.

10.jpg?w=600&h=700

There's an obvious reason of course why companies are eyeing for popular stars to represent their product. Mostly the idol fans are their target market. And it is here that Hyun Joong has a great advantage, that I would say he can represent just any product for all age range since Hyun Joong has different age range of fans from 8yrs old to 70yrs old!!

And for those who do not know who Kim Hyun Joong is, he is also in a good advantage since Hyun Joong is a versatile type of artist. In terms of men's clothes, Hyun Joong suits anything that he wears from shirt and jeans to tuxedo, he just looks handsome. In terms of cosmetics, his smooth skin can just say it all.

Businessmen and producers are eyeing for artists who has the power to create crowd, a person who can pull people towards him to patronize the product he represents is vital in  adverting. A lot of times whenever we go shopping and we see beautiful faces from posters that we get attracted to, and this is very common to shoppers.

I'm not saying we buy what we don't need, but in terms of competing product available, sometimes the advertising schemes can attract us. Base on my experience, I have been loyal to one cosmetic product for years. I happen to stop by The Face Shop actually just to look at Hyun Joong's posters!! And before I can be aware of I'm already buying some of their products!! It proves helpful to my skin and started using it.

As I mentioned earlier, being a product endorser beauty is not enough to consider but also the reputation of the endorser. Although Hyun Joong lives his life as normal as he can, he has nothing to hide nor pretend since he's been very vocal about himself, earning a good reputation is just as normal for him by simply being himself. He's been very vocal about his drinking vices, and he was even relating he would sometime drink in the sidewalk tents!! Now I would doubt if he can still do it at his present status!!

20.jpg?w=600&h=700

Although he has his bodyguard with him and his own driver who can take him anywhere he goes. When he gets drunk, he sleeps and so I can just speculate that Mr.Jeong his personal bodyguard would likely take him home!! Still Hyun Joong is very careful with his every moves and this is just but natural to a star artist like himself. So far Hyun Joong does not have any record of drunk driving as far as I know. This is the normal or usual incident that artist were being caught by authorities that may somehow reflect on their reputation.

Another thing is Hyun Joong does not have that star air arrogance in himself, that I firmly believe. There are many artists who forgets who they are that sometimes they let loose of themselves and caught in a trouble that may lead to a public scandal. This is happening in any country that artists can sometimes misbehave themselves losing self respect and respect to others as if they own the world!!

Such misbehavior can be damaging to the artist reputation as a public figure. This is one area where we can be proud of Hyun Joong, he may stand tall and looks snob at first sight but he acts on low profile everywhere he is. He is never arrogant or demanding and never take advantage of his status being a star, on the contrary Hyun Joong stays humble and modest at all times.

Media gossips can also cause distraction of any public figure. The media specially writers and reporters from the tabloid media prints can make or destroy a public figure, that's their job and they earn from it. If an artist is not careful enough with their words or acts then they can possibly get entangled in a controversy even the least they expect. So far, after Hyun Joong got entangled in a political controversy in 2010 which had proven his honesty had set him free in proving his innocence, there was no other rumors whatsoever followed until at this time.

27.jpg?w=600&h=700

Even the management of Jaksal Chicken that Hyun Joong owns, are extra careful in providing good service and good food. As the restaurant manager who is also a friend of Hyun Joong stated they give the best they can in keeping a good restaurant reputation because it carries the name Kim Hyun Joong being the CEO. The restaurant is doing good that branching outlets continuously growing and probably on its way to global market.

Besides Hyun Joong's career as an artist he also has the responsibility being someone who represents a product or company in keeping his good reputation. Although Hyun Joong doesn't have a problem with that, by just being himself, his candid honesty and sincerity plus taking care of himself is enough. Hyun Joong is all natural, that he doesn't have to take extra effort in keeping his reputation, not unless anyone who can be so jealous to stump on him!! Well, I can only say, you can never put a good man down!!

There are many ways in promoting an artist to boost his popularity but of course it still depends on the artist.  Representing a company or endorsing a product can be one way of  informing the public of his existence for those who are not aware who the endorser may be. I can also say it's indirectly self promoting. Like for instance, Hyun Joong is handsome and photogenic, for someone who does not know him can be attracted merely by his photos from the posters and billboards.

35.jpg?w=600&h=700

These photos can also be found in magazines, and there are times the advertisers can include a write-up about the commercial model specially if the model is also a star artist like Hyun Joong. People do get to know him from there on. Not to mention TV ads can also call for attention which undoubtedly Hyun Joong is also a telegenic. Now others may say Hyun Joong only has that handsome face!! Oh jealous insects can say that!! Admittedly yes he's handsome but that's definitely just a fraction of what he got and he has more than just a handsome face.

But where does attraction starts? Isn't from what we see, from what is visible to our naked eyes?? But the question still lays down as to who the handsome guy is? Hyun Joong has the power to conquer and the power to capture hearts of many if it's not a crowd, which evidently stays!! Hyun Joong's attraction is not a mere spur of the moment because he can struck anyone by his sweet voice and his powerful stage performance as an artist. Therefore Hyun Joong is not just a photograph from the billboard

In my other articles I have mentioned the businessmen and producers are the link between Hyun Joong and his fans. I may keep repeating this because sometimes businessmen are being misinterpreted as users. In a way they can be that if they over price or they neglect their monetary obligation as agreed upon on the part of the endorser or the agent. These businessmen provides the needs of the general public depending on their demands. They do provide sponsorship for entertainment too.

34.jpg?w=600&h=700

The band wagon in Japan started this year as Hyun Joong also gained attention from other businessmen and still gaining even in China, proving Hyun Joong's power to conquer and gather a huge crowd. It happened twice this year which is quite significant for a solo rookie like Kim Hyun Joong to have attained in such a short period, that can not be ignored by businessmen.

And if I were them I would grab every chance to invest a project for Hyun Joong which is a sure gain and providing the huge demand of the general public. Oh I'm sure the most happiest are Hyun Joong's fans, because we'll have the chance to watch him perform again!! Now I wonder is this how much I'm missing Hyun Joong?? That I would like to see him perform on stage again?? Well, who wouldn't want that to happen!! I think every one of us here is just dying to see Hyun Joong again!! LOL

Kim Hyun Joong had been tagged as a role model as to who he really is in reality. With no pretence, no fake smiles, no extra effort in his likability, but simply being Kim Hyun Joong himself is a perfect Star Endorser of any prestigious company can take pride as we fans are very proud of our idol.

And for us fans, we're happy to have Hyun Joong's huge billboards, posters and TV ads specially times like this that he's in his hiding cocoon busy with his shooting City Conquest if you know what I mean!!Kim Hyun Joong is everywhere so we won't miss him too much! This is just being modest, but we fans truly miss our Star Endorser!!

LazerKim here writing

Photo Credits as tagged, Ms.D thanks!

3.jpg

i used to open this tread before like my day is not complete unless i visits here  but now i seldom open this thread coz maybe i feel like its not the same as it was before. dont know why??? but i stilll  love and like leader a lot
:)>- :x

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.2rem; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.199219) 0px 1px 1px; line-height: 1.2; "[Photo] Hyun Joong – Center Pole Ads on the Bus
reposted from : SS501 ★ Melodies Of Life

98BA5CBC-45CB-4D9F-B3D9-671BA00D3A09.jpg

597309AB-8B16-44F6-AD69-A0E15FABE545.jpg

khj501, thanks for the visit and thank you for loving Kim Hyun joong, I hope to see you as often as before

:)>- :)>-