Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

class="yiv968108479post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] BEST MEMORIES
class="yiv968108479post-title" style="margin: 0px; "
by LazerKim

azdtg9gcmaab40w1.jpg

By: LazerKim            

Yesterday it was awfully silent that I got zero update which is quite expected after the strong typhoon that hit Seoul and that we can only assume Hyun Joong is doing fine and let's just hope he was not affected by the typhoon and so with his country fellowmen. If we can not talk about the present, since there's no update, then we can not talk about the future, therefore we can only talk about the past!!

Last year in one of the talk shows Hyun Joong guested, he was asked, "what are the most significant events in your career?" Hyun Joong replied, "First was my debut in 2005 with SS501, second was moving to KeyEast in 2010, third was my debut album Breakdown as solo singer in 2011." Under KeyEast the first project given to Hyun Joong was the drama Playful Kiss, as we all know the drama suffered low TV rating back in 2010. Hyun Joong's boss Bae Yong Joon advised Hyun Joong not to worry too much about TV ratings and just concentrate on filming.

In another talk show, I remember Hyun Joong mentioned, "there are times in our life seems that all doors of opportunity closes for me, just to find out there's so much awaits for me in the future that is much brighter." If Playful Kiss suffered low TV ratings in his home country, it opened a better opportunity outside his country, since this drama gained a huge global attention through the on line viewing at the internet. It may not be a monetary gain for Hyun Joong but a better gain for the future in terms of his popularity, that it seemed a perfect preparation on his very first solo album Breakdown the following year 2011.

619061108.jpg

I would assume the best year for Hyun Joong started rolling in mid year 2011, because it was from here that Hyun Joong started making noise through his first album Breakdown which topped the music chart for three consecutive weeks. And as he brought the album outside his home country, Hyun Joong was even awarded the platinum record in Taiwan. From there Hyun Joong started to bagged his trophies from different Awards till the end of the year.

As the year 2012 started, in January Hyun Joong launched his Japanese album debut that immediately hit the Oricon music chart second rank and placed the album on gold record status. In February he performed his first concert at Yokohama Arena attended by 20,000 fans. Back then I can not forget seeing the overwhelming huge crowd from up far, that I started wishing to see another scenario in the future. And in no time that wish was granted as Hyun Joong launched his second album HEAT that really created a huge ball of fire in Japan!! Again Hyun Joong's second album hit the Oricon music chart, but this time it hit the highest rank no.1 on its first day launching.

The wish of seeing similar crowd at Hyun Joong's first concert in Yokohama came true in Saitama Super Arena as Hyun Joong performed another memorable concert attended by 60,000 fans!! Every single success that he gained, is also the success of every single fan of Kim Hyun Joong. If I were to make a choice which of the series of events that I would love to write about, I would say,  this is one of them, the recent activity Hyun Joong had in Japan this year. If I can bring back those events and watch it from up far again, I will never get tired of watching it.

axwxaufcqaae4pn1.jpg

In one of the four concert session in Saitama, Hyun Joong's physical condition dropped that he has to be taken to the nearest hospital for treatment of IV drip. He doesn't have the choice since the concert must go on and endure whatever pain he had. Hyun Joong stepped up stage to face his fans in teary eyes, wanting to give his 100% strength but just could not due to his condition.

Nevertheless, whatever strength left in him he gave his best shot till the end of the show. On the succeeding show, he felt much better and back to his feet again and rock the stage in full adrenaline as if nothing happened that the show ended with great success. All his fans was wishing he would be able to take a rest, but Mr. Hardheaded is just so stubborn and headed to Kinugawa after the show for his drama shooting!!

In just a few months we'll be approaching the year end again and writing, reading about Hyun Joong has always been good news about him was such a joy for every fan to know and to be proud of. Very soon from now the much anticipated drama City Conquest shall be aired either by the end of this year or early next year. It may seem a longer wait but it doesn't matter knowing it's a drama worth waiting for.

According to the production management they will film as much as they could before airing. It was said that there are three choices of big TV network but all three are fully booked with dramas till the end of the year. Nevertheless, we'll be staying around and wait!!

img_5446-1.jpg

While we follow Hyun Joong there are lots of event transpire that remains unforgettable to us as his avid fans. I wonder what could be that event that is truly memorable to you, that kept flashing to your mind whenever you think about Kim Hyun Joong? What could be the best memory for you that may be forever unforgettable? As for me, I shall never forget my first impression of him. Hyun Joong rarely smile, so my first impression was that he was like an elite snob and hard to please type of guy.

On my first few articles I wrote this, "Hyun Joong is gorgeous and handsome just don't let him talk because he can just spill out what is in his mind the least unexpected from him!!!" He speaks gently, he's courteous, very polite on the choice of words he speak, no air of arrogance, always humble and sincere, honest in his opinion and most of all he's funny! He would just say something that can be beyond expectation for a handsome guy would say, and would just make you laugh, that can immediately delete your first impression about him.

The most memorable event that I shall always remember is his recent visit to Japan, the handshake session attended by 5,000 fans, the spontaneous street dance that filled him with smiles. And the tears of joy for having his fans in front of him while he's in pain, they never left him and patiently waited to be with him. I felt his deepest love and sincerity to his fans and likewise the love of his fans to him touched the hearts of many, even the non-fans who were watching from up-far. I don't think I shall ever forget these events and again I'm wishing for another set of huge crowd to escalate in his up coming activities, whatever it may be.

img_5378-1.jpg

What about his words, what is the most unforgettable message he ever had stated that will ever buried in your heart? For me, one of the most unforgettable is this statement "I hope that I will always be the kind of person whom you will not be criticized for being my fans". These words have touched my heart as he humbled himself and has been doing his best, in giving everything he got to fill in the missing points in his ability. We have known Hyun Joong's honestly and his sincerity to his fans that I am so proud I have made the right choice whom to follow and support.

I wouldn't say Hyun Joong's life is all bed of roses, he also had experienced dark days in his career, as yesterday a fan reminded me of how it was in his past before he moved in to KeyEast. A fan shared with me a video clip of an incident he was entangled in a political controversy in 2010 involving him and his former agent company DSP. I just watched it once and dropped it, with hopes it will never happen again. I have written an article Dark Moments that talks about unhappy days of Hyun Joong in his career life. It's a part of his memory to remember as he learned from what he experienced. Gone with the dark days, as he came back on stage last year as the bright side of the end tunnel finally appeared before him.

There are a lot of memories Hyun Joong shares with us since we are a big part of those memories. In every event he has his fans are always at his tail to cheer for him with all their hearts. For one year since he launched his first album Breakdown till this present day, he made his word in June 7th 2011, that the following days after which shall always be happy. And he was able to fulfill it since it's all success that he bagged in and happy memories that kept his fans smiling and loving him more. All we have from him are good memories that shall remain in our hearts as we collect them.

img_5483-1.jpg

Everyday we read about Kim Hyun Joong inspires us because his success is also our success being his avid fans. I wouldn't say it's gonna be all smooth sailing in this journey with him, there may be more rocky roads along the way as Hyun Joong walk his way towards stardom, but knowing we are together being at his side is more than just strength for him in moving forward. As Hyun Joong always say, his fans are his greatest inspiration and has always been his strength which apparently showed so many times in all his projects.

Last year in a talk show with Lee Sora, she left this message to Hyun Joong, "There is a way when all that one hears and sees can be possible when all the strength are combined together. So I sincerely believe that everthing Kim Hyun Joong works hard for will come true to the degree that your fans collectively give that force and strength to you."

And she was right, since after that talk show ended, Hyun Joong continuously gained more fans and boost his popularity all over the world. The more fans he gained the more Hyun Joong is inspired in working hard to give his best in providing the needs of his fans from him as an idol they admire and respect. Endless projects kept flowing along his way giving us fans more chances to see more of Hyun Joong. More producers are eyeing on him, which I have mentioned in my recent articles that producers and businessmen are the middlemen to bridge the gap between Kim Hyun Joong and his fans be it far or near.

Hyun Joong was given more chances to reach out for his fans, and with that, he took advantage of every project he has to personally interact and creat a connection between him and his fans. Other non-fans may think of his gesture as his JOB, no mam, Hyun Joong had already gone out of his way in reaching out for his fans to call the gesture as a job. As one of my regular readers said, Hyun Joong is just so passionate to take the effort in remembering every single fan he has!!img_5586-1.jpg

I think she's right, for those who have experienced the hand shake or hi-five event, Hyun Joong would look at every single fan right in their eyes as he takes their hand, and reading from those fans echoed the same opinion. And for the others who were watching the event from up far, can see that Hyun Joong was consistent in this session in any of his fan meeting event at his Asia Tour or in Japan as it was Hyun Joong's intention to thank his fans for the support they have given him on his second album Heat.

Everyone of us had felt how much Hyun Joong loves his fans, likewise everyone had showed their love and support for him as we always do everyday of our life. As Hyun Joong works hard everyday to bring us the joy of seeing him, that he has only one thing in mind and that is providing the needs of his fans from him as their idol.

These are the happy days we fans spent with Kim Hyun Joong that will always be in our heart to remember and treasure every moment of it forever. As for me, the Best Memories of Kim Hyun Joong is the memory of knowing who he is, because it was then that my life changed for the better, being my inspiration, my superhero...

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, Ms. D thanks!

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[FANVID] 김현중 - Kim Hyun Joong || Killer Smile ♥

TheGurlo22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjrHGuRIquE&feature=colike

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "[Fancam] 김현중(Kim Hyun Joong) - Sweet Smile^^ @ 2012 Asia FM
uploader: hollishyun

Published on Aug 29, 2012 by HollisHyun

I collected the bright smile of Hyunjoong during 2012 Asia Fan Meeting.
Hyunjoong, always be happy like this!
Henecia, be happy with Hyunjoong!

Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
Don't re-make any other video using my video!
(No capture & No flash video)
Don't move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"

class="yiv392737960post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; "[City Conquest] A Scene Where Kim Hyun Joong Driving A Mini-Truck class="yiv392737960post-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); "
reposted from Hyunnie pexer's Blog

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120831n04531&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

201208310809171410_1.jpg

[2012.08.30] City Conquest memorial event

I hope someone can translate this from Henecia Japan. Its an event with KHJ on OCT 04, 2012.

reposted from INVESTIGATION KHJ

edit to add:
Tweets by OnlyKHJtimes
- HENECIA JAPAN 1st Anniversary Dorama "City Conquest" Memorial Event at Nihon Budoukan on Oct.4th.
- Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yoo Mi and Yang Yoon Ho (director) will introduce the drama. Moreover a secret event wil be planned. Tix price: 8925yen
- The detail for tix info will be out from Aug.31st 15:00~ on HENECIA JAPAN site.

Tweets by 5StarsAs1
- [iNFO] KHJ's 'City Conquest' Henecia Japan Event @ Nippon Budoukan Japan on Oct 4th together with Jung Yumi
- Henecia Japans are very lucky to be able to view the short teasers & BTS for City Conquest firsthand. 
- City Conquest expected to broadcast in Japan on March next year. Ha, we'll see~

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "120829 KimHyunJoong fancam-Lovely face
uploader: sarah860606

Published on Aug 30, 2012 by Sarah860606

Credit: www.kimhyunjoong24.com

If you move this video please write the original credit only.
Do not re-upload ,re-edit & erase the logo
( no capture & no flash video)
Do not move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"

Please write the original credit exactly! Not Youtube URL!!!

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "[FANVIDEO] KHJ AT THE PRESS CON OF id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; " PLAYFUL KISS id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "This is 2 years ago...

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "[2010/08/26] 김현중 장키 제작발표회(イタズラなkiss 制作発表会)

uploader: khjperfect

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Hyunjoong☆7 SPAIN2[HD720p]

Uploaded by piko501 on Sep 4, 2010

♪LET ME BE THE ONE by SS501
[READY,ACTION!]

http://youtu.be/ik4m4ToChsI

KHJ'S HEAT - evening performance 

Credit: http://www.kimhyunjoong24.com
If you move this video please write the original credit only.
Do not re-upload ,re-edit & erase the logo
( no capture & no flash video)
Do not move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"
Please write the original credit exactly! Not Youtube URL!!!

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ASIA SONG FESTIVAL 120804] KIM HYUN JOONG - LUCKY GUY
Published on Aug 12, 2012 by SUGARPARTYFLOW

★ Best viewed in 720p ★
Fancam of Kim Hyun Joong - Lucky Guy
Sorry for the quality, I was too far from the stage. 
Video was recorded with a CANON Powershot SX230 HS.

'City Conquest' Why is Kim Hyun Joong Driving A Shabby Truck? A Frail Flower Boy

Source: Newsen Entertainment News
Korean to English Translation: Cheezeemelt (www.cheezeemelt.blogspot.com)
Shared by: newyorcitygirl@soompi
Please put proper credits when reposting. Thanks!

Main character Kim Hyun Joong 'Driving A Mini-Truck' has now drawing attention.

In the drama 'City Conquest', Kim Hyun Joong acting a scene where he was driving a truck.

As Kim Hyun Joong always playing a role of a pretty boy,it's quite difficult to watch him in this drama running a scene
like this.

In the photo released last Aug 21, Kim Hyun Joong was driving a truck containing small bottles and appeared with shabby 
clothes and kinda lost in his thoughts. 

Last time, He was just expertly riding a swagger motorcycle with some vehicles blasting up which the production team
themselves was surprised and amazed with the spectacular scene.

Netizens reacted on the photo saying "I've never seen Hyun Joong oppa like this","I'm totally surprised with these scene,
him driving a truck", "Oppa truck style~I'm a absolutely gonna wait for this ", "Will you give me a ride too?", "What happened to you Kim Hyun Joong?" and "Oppa let's ride the truck together"

Meanwhile, Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong presented his mature appearance expecting a warm welcome and support especially to the
female fans. 'City Conquest' is also produced by the Iris production team showcasing brilliant actors expecting to 
showcase their talents like Jung Yu Mi, Nam Goong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Young Ho, Kim Hee Won, Park Hyo Jun and Choi Cheol Ho.