Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest lnprz

at Haneda airport

credit as tagged

@OnlyKHJtimes..[info] His trip to Japan is for AEON CM Press Conference today at 3pm

an6dhu5ciaasfgw.jpg

an6czhqciaixvh8.jpg

an6czhqciaixvh8.jpg

credit フラワー&ジュエル

‏ @FlowerandJewel

an6jig8cqaays1v.jpg

@wonderrrgirl: HJ is in Japan for a 3pm press conference. He will also return tonight afterwards. :D

Guest nadzyvy

Here's Another Proof of How thoughtful our KHJ is to his friends

Translations: Credits to June Chapelle of lovekimhyunjoong.com

Another short fan account from a different Korean fan ^^

It's actually a tweet response to a question posted via twitter  icon_e_smile.gif

Credit: Original tweet by 뚜버기 @98pati

https://twitter.com/#!/98pati

친구분들과 함께있었는데 팬분들꺼까지 계산해달고 몰래 카드맡기고 갔어요 테이블콕콕 가르키며 팬분들만 계산해달라고ㅋㅋ 그리고 자기간다음에 말씀하시라고ㅋㅋ 현중이 너무착해여 팬들한테도 잘해줘서 막 감동머거써여ㅠㅠ

Chinese Translation via weibo by everhyblue @Everhyblue棠http://www.weibo.com...20030/y9JafhrmR

和朋友们在一起,用卡偷偷的把饭们点的也结账了走掉了.猛地点着桌子说只给饭们结账kk还说自己下次再来会告诉的kk贤重真是善良对饭也这么好 好感动TT TT

My English Translation

Was together with friends

Secretly used card to pay for fans before leaving

Stabbed and pointed at tables while saying he’s only paying for the fans kk

Also said he’ll inform the next time he comes kk

Hyun Joong is really kind and treated fans so well

Very touching TT TT

For those who are still confused about the friends who were with him

One was confirmed to be Ding Hai Ming, a member of the defunct A’st1 boy group under DSP

Still confused?

He’s Yoon Jihoo’s Macau friend in BOF… yes the one who had a huge crush on Jihoo Sunbae ^^

Ding Hai Ming was known to be friendly with HJ, both before and after the disbandment of A’st1  

In fact, there was a small hooha when DHM posted a weibo about HJ’s warm call to him during dumpling festival on 16 June 2010

You know as fans, we are often unwittingly touched by HJ seemingly little gestures and casual words

And that’s because we believe in his sincerity and honesty  

Apparently, DHM was struck by the same feeling that day cos he wrote the following via his weibo after receiving a call from HJ

Translated into English, his weibo read,

“A phone call, a greeting, a ‘miss you’…. I was moved to tears. Hyun Joong hyung, I beg you not to be so mushy next time ok. ~!"

Mind you… this was after the disbandment of A’st1

And erhm… during a rather difficult time for HJ too

But still… HJ must have said something that’d really touched DHM  icon_e_wink.gif

Wuri HJ is truly a nice and warm guy yah... ^^

DingHaiMing.jpg

KIM HYUN JOONG left a message! He's in Japan as per lnprz and we'll have a Press Conference at 3pm this afternoon.

537537975.jpg

【日本語訳】

TO.モバイルファンの皆さん

誕生日の時に続いてバレンタインデーまで葉書集を貰えるなんて…

ありがとう~

キム・ヒョンジュン

3・14

Google Translation:

[Japanese translation]

Of everyone. Mobile TO fan

I get a collection of Valentine's Day postcard followed up at the time of the birthday ...

~ Thank you

Kim Hyun Joong

HERE'S THE RIGHT TRANSLATION : UPDATED

Credit: CHOCOLATEDALE on twitter

TO.HENECIA JAPAN The collection of postcards of St Valentine's Day -- I received perfectly! Thank you. Kim Hyun Joong

Guest M-i-l-o

Hello Czak! Really haven't spoken to you in so long, I hope everything is well^^ Thanks for sharing the gif of him at Jaksal....wait, did he just spell himself? LMAO! This reminds me of that one fan who hugged him and then said he was odorless. XD

Lnprz, thank you for the Zoro-fied Hyunjoong! That's exactly what I meant. He sure loves that character. Well, at least I can say he has good taste in mangas. I used to read them before, and One Piece is by far the best one out there right now. The others are too twisted and inconsistent for me to care about, haha.

theone4me, I have to agree with DespicableMe (omg, I love your username!!). I think he looks well rested, healthy, and quite happy^^ I think KeyEast is taking good care of him, despite him being a workaholic and all. They manage him well and put at least some gaps in between, unlike DSP. And as far as I remember, he has always had eyebags, and been really insecure about them too. They tend to be a lot more prominent when he is tired, but they are always there. He had them pre-debut as well. It can be hereditary, but sometimes it's also because of skin tone and sensitive skin around the eyes. I'm a victim of this, haha. Sometimes I sleep too much, yet still looked like I sleep 2-3 hours. I blame it on big eyes as well, but that's just me, LOL.

Nadz, Thank you for sharing that^^ I can never doubt his sincerity, because there is just so much to back it up. No one is perfect, but he is for sure one hell of a guy. From his childhood friends, to his SS501 members, to his costars, and even his boss. There is one thing they never fail to mention about him, and that is his comradeship. He unknowingly does things that tuck at your heart, and he is so loyal to those beside him (truly a Gae...lmao, sorry, SS501 joke there XD). Honestly, I'd be so awesome to have him as a friend, not only because he is eccentric and fun loving, but because he values his friends.

Funny how he says he can't be mushy. He is all mushy on the inside! Haha.

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] WHITE DAY!

Posted on March 14, 2012

By LazerKim:

the-face-shop-mar-20121.jpg

Happy White Day everyone!! I think I have written this many times that Kim Hyun Joong and his fans are like partners, like lovers, like couple, like siblings, like best friends………we do sing with him, we dance with him, we laugh with him, we cry with him, we work hard with him and we basically breath with Kim Hyun Joong. He’s been a part of our daily lives ever since we have met him on different events of his life.

In every Feb 14 Valentine’s day as black chocolate in some countries, we do spend this day with our love once in reality. This Mar 14, why don’t we spend it with Kim Hyun Joong. I’m giving the space below for you to write on whatever you want to say to Hyun Joong. And who knows in the future he’ll get to read your message!! Why not, nothing is impossible for Hyun Joong believe me.

Let’s share this day with him by greeting him on white day, let’s take this chance to say whatever we feel or think about him. You may write in your own languages, it doesn’t matter for as long you shared with him what you’ve been longing to.Please state from what country you are. I won’t respond to any of your messages, I’ll just leave it as is, until such time he can read your messages. Thank you and have a nice day with Kim Hyun Joong…

To Hyun Joong……..Thanks for being you as Kim Hyun Joong….

LazerKim here writing.

4118484841.jpg

Photo credits as tagged, thanks.

WOW! It's white day today in S. Korea! Happy white day everyone!

Kim Hyun joong must have received a lot of gifts last February 14, if we follow thier tradition,now it's his turn to give gift to someone kekeke! I wonder who will it be? hehehe! knowing KHJ he'll be giving them to all his fans all over the world!

It's March 14th! Happy White Day Everyone!

Wait, What is 'White Day'?

White Day is one of the several informal holidays celebrated in Korea, White Day is observed in South Korea with the men paying back women who have given them chocolate on Valentine's Day with usually candy instead of chocolate, with an additional later (April 14th) Black Day observed for those sharing singleness.

White Day was first celebrated in 1978 in neighboring country Japan. It was started like an "answer day" to Valentine's Day on the grounds that men should pay back the women who gave them chocolate and other gifts on Valentine's Day.

Soon thereafter, men give both white and dark chocolate, as well as other edible and non-edible gifts, such as jewelry or objects of sentimental value, or white clothing like lingerie, to women from whom they received chocolate on Valentine's Day one month earlier.

And we are back in action! The message for white day! Kyah! I'm super duper happy! I'm sure most of us are just so happy. He looks so good in his airport fashion yet again! I think I am loving aeon cool fact, he made my hyunjoong surface again. And a presscon? Kyah, is today my birthday cause it seems like he is just giving me gifts one after another. But I do wonder how long he will stay in japan? A day? Two days or will he leave immediately after the presscon? Or is he gonna shoot yet another yummy white shirted boyish CF? Cause I'm all for that.

Anyway to all heneciAns all over the world! Happy white day! Did you guys love your gift from our hyunjoong ah?!

Fan cam of him arriving in japan for aeon coolishfact cf presscon

Credits by khjmasa + khj24

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTI_rHc0q30

ps. Just noticed alice's comment that he is gonna go home tonight. So this is just a fast activity.

In other news just heard had his good pal yoochun's dad died. I'm sure hyunjoong will give support to his grieving friend in this tough times. Hoping and wishing yoochun will get the supprt he needs from friends and family. and may his dad rest in peace..

Guest nadzyvy

And we are back in action! The message for white day! Kyah! I'm super duper happy! I'm sure most of us are just so happy. He looks so good in his airport fashion yet again! I think I am loving aeon cool fact, he made my hyunjoong surface again. And a presscon? Kyah, is today my birthday cause it seems like he is just giving me gifts one after another. But I do wonder how long he will stay in japan? A day? Two days or will he leave immediately after the presscon? Or is he gonna shoot yet another yummy white shirted boyish CF? Cause I'm all for that.

Oh! Happy Birthday CZAK! HJ had to surface just for your birthday kekeke!!!!I am so happy for you. Happy Birthday my dear sister/co-Henecian.ove you my dear

Anyway to all heneciAns all over the world! Happy white day! Did you guys love your gift from our hyunjoong ah?!

Just seeing him today being a white day makes us all his fans so happy! And the message is so sweet, oh we love him so much.

Fan cam of him arriving in japan for aeon coolishfact cf presscon

Credits by khjmasa + khj24

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTI_rHc0q30

ps. Just noticed alice's comment that he is gonna go home tonight. So this is just a fast activity.

In other news just heard had his good pal yoochun's dad died. I'm sure hyunjoong will give support to his grieving friend in this tough times. Hoping and wishing yoochun will get the supprt he needs from friends and family. and may his dad rest in peace..

And what a fitting gift for us his fans seeing him in white coolishfact t-shirt! So handsome! I am sure HJ will give his support to Yoochun.. so sad about the news about his dad. He needs all the support from his friends and family

Oh! Happy Birthday CZAK! HJ had to surface just for your birthday kekeke!!!!I am so happy for you. Happy Birthday my dear sister/co-Henecian.ove you my dear

Hahaha!!! Actually it's not my bday! But it might as well, since hyunjoong being sited is one of my consideration as a bday gift! Or maybe it's an early Xmas Gift..?

Cr: hyunjoonglove ‏ @hyunjoonglove twitter

credits as tagged

42024741440862190891810.jpg

42809341440925857552110.jpg

Can't wait for clearer pics of the press con!!!!

Milo! Yup long time no chat! Glad to be here again! Hope it's okay that I seem to be spamming quite too much these days here..?!?!

Kim Hyun Joong - Rank #3 in POPS IN SEOUL's

"Which Celebrity Would Propose in The Most Romantic Way?"

credits:   Arirang + XiahMin501@youtube

[vid-youtube]B-MZ7Yutz-8[/vid-youtube]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-MZ7Yutz-8

Re-post with full credits.

Shared by @heneciathailand + @n_h_o_4

951a4282.jpg

5a2c980b.jpg

9f58a929.jpg

6e9375cd.jpg

Press con...in bed? 8-)

Shared by @khjthailand

06026028.jpg

256bbfa8.jpg

10a3791e.jpg

4701bf78.jpg

Shared by @tomomon2

e2202cef.jpg

Credit as tagged

c2b54335.jpg

3db39b75.jpg

0bb79aa2.jpg

bbca8f1c.jpg

Tweets from @onlykhjtimes

- Hyun Joong already entered Customs and will fly to Korea.

Flight is at 7:55pm departing Haneda Airport.

Guest nadzyvy

[Translation] Hyun Joong sang “I’m your man” for Oguri Shun   Translation by @lafone0606

484mh.jpg

9e12b7b6.jpg

(photo taken in July 2010 when they first met via DATV interview at Gorrila in the Kitchen in Seoul )

Korean actor-singer, Kim Hyun Joong celebrated his Japanese friend,

Shun Oguri (who acted as “Rui”, the same role as Yoon JiHoo in Japanese Boys Over Flower) ‘s marriage. At the press conference of Aeon’s new CM, “ Top Value Coolishfact 2012, Kim Hyun Joon supported PR of the product lines.

He said “ I feel nice in summer on the stage. I will be a regular user of this”

Referrting to Shun Oguri’s marriage with Yu Yamada (Japanese actress),

Kim Hyun Joon mentioned “ The news of their marriage was ranked high in othe internet search, calling attention in Korea as well “ They happened to have taken the same role, Rui Hanazawa and Yoon Jihoo in Boys over Flower.

They got acquainted on the occasion of the joint interview (* in 2010 via DATV), and it is said that they had a dinner sometimes after that interview.

He celebrated Oguri’s marriage , “ I think that he was deliberate to find his

partner; I wish them every happiness forever “

Kim Hyun Joong made a great success in his debut album in Japan,

“ Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy”, with more than 100,000 album sales at the first

week after debut in January. His popurity as artist is outstanding in Japan.

Kim Hyun Joong said “He (Oguri) is my senior, an elder brother and his

wife is so called a sister in-law . I would like to sing a song to celebrate

their marriage.” He sang “I’m your man” , a song of his second album.

“ I really wanted to celebrate them and convey my congratulations to

them with my song “.

* Shun Oguri and Yu Yamada had their names entered in the family registeron “White Day”, March 14, 2012.

a6788755.jpg

(photo taken in July 2010 at Gorrila in the Kichen)

Lifted from

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/kim-hyun-joong-sends-his-best-wishes-to-shun-oguri::10500.html

Kim Hyun Joong Sends His Best Wishes to Shun Oguri

Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong recently attended a press conference for his latest CM for Aeon COOLISHFACT. The said singer/actor can't help but send his congratulations to newly married Shun Oguri.

Kim Hyun Joong and Shun Oguri both played the same role for different versions of Hana Yori Dango and Boys Over Flower. The two became friends and shared a meal or two in the past when Shun Oguri visited Seoul.

Shun Oguri's announcement of marriage to actress Yamada Yu became a top searched news in Korea with netizens wishing them the best.

Kim Hyun Joong even sang an acapella of "I'm Your Man" and dedicated it to Shun Oguri as a song of celebration for Oguri's marriage.

Guest lnprz

khjean Henecia 金贤重 ‏ @khjean14 twitter

Kim Hyun Joong --the AEON "Top Value Coolish Fact 2012" published Press Pictures..

cdt Kim Hyun Joong News Desk

http://twitpic.com/8wve0d

538941613.jpg

Guest DespicableMe

The last couple of days have been nothing but a non stop drool fest over those AEON Coolish Fact press conference pictures. He looks so good and I can't stop looking at them. I would also have to say my assumption that he has been working out again was most definitely correct. He is looking mighty fine and healthy! :D

Kim Hyun Joong - Spotted at JAKSAL Chicken Restaurant [21.02.12]

[Photo] by Kimmie credits:   Kimmie + KHJ Baidu

13-2.jpg

13-3.jpg

Re-post with full credits.

Last night, ate Nadz sent me a message about an article/rambling of One HJ fan we all love and know. She is probably one of those foreigner fans who is quite known among our folds since she has shared so many things for us non Korean speaking fans, from her translations and fan-accounts and some tidbits informations. I personally want to thank her for her hard work and her love for hyunjoong. And i also want to say that "you are daebak"!!

Anyway, Additionally after reading her words on that certain recent post, it also made me realize how same all we fans are in wanting to know more on hyunjoong that we end up digging almost anything we can about him, but also some of us is also same with trying hard to to refrain ourselves in digging too much since we know how much of a burden it is to hyunjoong and also not wanting to be with the level of sasaeng fans.

Anyway after reading the post, it made me read again cause the cryptic words from her about hyunjoong's activities for 2012 was making me anticipate this year for our boy! 2011 was truly daebak year for hyunjoong and For us fans! I love his achievement for his music and his recogniTion, and I love The amazing camaraderie shown between and among fans. 2011 was truly the year where hyunjoong's music career soared into new heights! And also showed how fans helped each other anyway possible. And also last year is a year for many first for me -- Seeing hyunjoong for the first time and sharing it with such amazing people/henecians just made the experience better, not just better but te best! I love it!!

Hyunjoong's achievements was something that made me so proud to call myself a fan of his! And so for 2012! Ooofff, 2012?!?! I am so in the dark for this! I feel like I'm a girl playing the see saw in the dark of the night. I experience theups and downs of 'hearing' news in the dark and not knowing if it would be official. This situation, I do not not hate it, this endless sPeculating, I am don't dislike it. but it just hits me sometimes that I want to know more!

Am I making any sense?!?! Probably not?! So belatedly I want to say sorry for this rambling of mine...

But anyway back to that fans recent post! I so wanted to leave a comment wanting to demand more info but I also want to refrain. Urgh! This wait is killing me! What will happen this 2012. A drama?! A new album?! World tour?! Or all three?! With hyunjoong it is possible right?! Anyway don't quote me in this little rambling of mine since this are my own thoughts and wishes! ^___*

Lastly I do love, love, LOVE her post cause she posted her thoughts on one of the things I love about hyunjoong - his low key and thoughtful fanservice!

I super thank you..!

Thanks for the heads up about that article/rambling ate Nadz...!

Anyway 2012! Here we come! This year, definitely we'll make it a hyunjoong year again, right..?!?!

Guest lnprz

Kim Hyun Joong Films a Bed Scene in Japan?

2012-03-16 14:48 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte.. Translation Credit : Stewart Ho http://www.enews24.net/ne..

Did Kim Hyun Joong film a bed scene in Japan? Not quite...

The Asahi Shimbun Digital reported on March 15 that Kim Hyun Joong filmed an advertisement for underwear brand Ion with model Nakamura An on March 14.

10078053.jpg

On this day Kim shared, “I had a scene where I had to jump on the bed with the model but the bed was actually so comfortable I fell asleep,” sharing some behind-the-scenes scoop.

Netizens who saw the still images commented by saying, “He looks like an angel when he sleeps”, “I’m envious of the model next to him” and “Even when he’s only wearing a white T-shirt, he looks good.”

Check out the video below...if you′re confident you won′t get too jealous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nMdEmKBIjp0

Guest lnprz

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong : When Healthy Becomes the New Look

By : aprilstarr

Photos credit as tagged

ranran.jpg

Who needs makeup or a very stylish wardrobe? Kim Hyun Joong proves he can get by with less. The recent public appearance of the Hallyu star at the Coolish Fact press conference in Japan a few days ago proves the simple white tee and old reliable without any fancy trimmings denims pants is all you need to look good. And masculine. And desirable.

Of course it is Kim Hyun Joong. Being simply attired, casual at that and with his fuller cheeks, thicker neck, more robust arms made him look glowing healthy and fresh faced. If that is his fashion statement for spring and summer, well,that is a much welcomed way for him to look nowadays. And more of him to love.

Another plus factor for Hyun Joong is looking trim and fit -in his white Tee no stomach bulges or any flabby appendages hanging out (and good and tight ?). With that you don't need anything else -because it is screaming "I do my exercises !" Of course you know a well exercised body is not just for showing off the physique ...it's more what it can do particularly endurance wise. Now, now pengfoo I am not responsible for any sexy thought that came to your mind.

His hair color is back to the more or less Asian natural pigment. Is that good? Anything natural or close to the natural always give off healthy vibes. Resting the hair from any colorant is also good (until the next album?).

Facial care is still the gold standard to maintain being flawless, particularly so with the sun making more of its appearance and you enjoying more outdoorsy activities. Needless to say it is very important for somebody who has to have that face value like HJ . With high definition images being recorded nothing is hidden and even miniscule zits in the facial terrain is exposed. For sure HJ is not going to let go in that department.

Kim Hyun Joong's smiles will never be out of fashion .It is wearable any time of the day/ night and seasons. Even if that is what is left on KHJ -I would not mind. How about you ?

Spring -summer 2012 trend includes wearing accessories like watches - for sure HJ is a watch lover, so he is defintely in. One thing with watch wearers,they say those persons are workaholics as they like to keep to schedule all the time. Sounds like somebody you know?

As for his total look nowadays, is that also in preparation for a new drama, a new album or anything else new? Good question, don't you think?