Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong…[article] UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Posted on March 27, 2012 546139939.jpg?w=584&h=584

By LazerKim:      Again waking up evrey morning with Kim Hyun Joong keep flashing in my mind, just feels great!! Every morning as I wake up, the first thing I do is to turn on my computer, which I’m using a desk top located just beside my bed, let the computer heat up before I do my morning routine. After which I go back to it and first, check on updates about Hyun Joong, then check on emails with a cup coffee. This is how I do it everyday of my life since I started with Hyun Joong’s story. And I’m very sure many of you have the same daily routine.

We read the good news Hyun Joong will be releasing a new OST for the drama Marriage Tricks on April 3 on line. Well, guys we have something to listen to again and to keep in our  heart. A fan from the twitter came in late since she’s a late sleeper I think and stays up late at night on line.She was saying she dreamed about Hyun Joong’s song played at every radio station, and as she woke up, this was the news, a new song from Hyun Joong, dream come true for her!!!

May I just share my thoughts with you which I have been keeping for myself for a long time now since I started researching and writing about Hyun Joong. When I started writing well, it was half way from my list of articles, I kept looking for other Hyun Joong fans. I was trying to reach out for them but I always failed. Just before I started I already had my twitter account together with his blog account. I followed anybody which I think are fans of Hyun Joong, and they are.

546138894.jpg?w=584&h=584

Normally, the only time I open my twitter is whenever I post my article and go off line again. I tried to interact before but I feel awkward and aloof as a starter, and some could be so cold, that I felt being driven away!!. And so I stopped interacting anyway my objective to be able to post at least one article for a day.

It was only last Saturday during the time Hyun Joong was on his way to China, that I finally found what I’m looking for. I came to realize I was following the wrong people at the twitter!!! Or maybe not wrong people since they are Hyun Joong’s fans, but people who are very busy or less accommodating. And so I eliminated some of whom I was following and add those whom I think I have been longing for, months ago. And I’m so happy to have them. I wouldn’t know the effort of those at the twitter posting updates if I have not found the right people whom I can easily interact with. Now I can feel the real essence of fandom that others call it that I can barely understand the term and so you do not read the term in any of my articles.

These are the people I need for better inspiration and a very good way of understanding them as a person in reality and as Hyun Joong’s certified die hard fans. In writing an article or any write ups, I was taught in school that credibility of the writer and credibility of what the writer writes is very vital, specially if what is written reaches worldwide. As I always do write about people who are connected to Hyun Joong, and so that includes you, being a fan of Hyun Joong. I write what other fans may think about Hyun Joong, I do write whatever comes out from the lips of Hyun Joong himself and I do write about what surrounds Hyun Joong in reality, and these are not hearsay. It’s been my objective to write credible articles in accordance to reality. If I recommend I have to be truthful to whom or what I can recommend to maintain the credibility of this blog site.

546135366.jpg?w=584&h=438

Just as I am writing this article, someone wrote at my comment box and she’s a new fan who wants to join the twitter world of Hyun Joong. She’s just like me a computer illiterate and she’s shy. Another fan followed right after, and so I informed everyone at the twitter about the new fans, endorsed them to other fans, and I’m happy as I came back the two new fans enjoyed the company of other fans. I fully understand how a new fan feels because I’ve been there. I would admit I myself had a not so good experience with twitter and whenever I thought about it I felt so small and teary eyes as I have now.

I posted my article Fan Network and a blogger picked it up and posted it and I was more thankful to her for doing so. Although that was the first and last. I felt so small as if I owe her that much for posting that article without realizing the essence of why it has to be posted. I didn’t give up on her, I was so appreciative of her effort to post my article. It’s not my lost, it’s Hyun Joong’s new fans lost, if only she would realize it. After that I still get cold treatment, and so I stopped and eliminated her from my list of following, two of them actually.

I promised myself that I will never let a new fan experience the same thing as I did. May I just say this with all my respect specially to bloggers. One single fan is important to Hyun Joong. The guy is so humble and so we fans, why should we be arrogant? I believe this blogger has a large scale of fans following her blog. I was wondering for so many times how important is it to have a large scale followers??  If you can’t take care of a single new fan who’s obviously at lost because she’s new?

I write articles about Hyun Joong for simple reason that I do not want the new fans to have the same experience as I had from the hands of wrong people. I tried to brush this off my shoulder and reverse my perception of Hyun Joong’s fans. Well in a basket of fruits there’s always one or two which are not in good quality and unfortunately these two are the ones with not so good quality, but they’re not bad either.

546134767.jpg?w=584

At this point I do not want to mislead the new fans, instead lead them to the deserving hands that she’ll feel the sense of belonging unlike what I felt in the recent past. And yes, I was indeed in search for a sense of belonging, and I just found that belonging only last Saturday, after six months of being an addict to Hyun Joong. And so may I advise those at the twitter as new comer, if you think whom you encounter with if they’re arrogant, snob, unaccommodating, then may I suggest to eliminate those. The twitter should be free and friendly atmosphere. I realize that now when I finally found the good quality ones and now I enjoy my twitter because everyone now is so friendly accommodating and sincerely caring for each other.

I’m not trying to put a war here, please don’t misunderstand. This is purely to enlighten. Sometimes people get so overwhelm with what they have gained and had totally forgotten how they started. This is just a wake up call not only to those whom I have encountered with but to everybody. This article does not imply on walking out, no definitely not. But to point out some a good lessons and learning from it. You may have a good scale of followers but somehow you’re bound to lose them if we can not take care of the new ones. I think this is just a matter of attitude. I would rather have a handful people as I have now who are deserving to be at the twitter as Hyun Joong’s fans to cite a good example to the new ones.

I do write about Hyun Joong’s fans because I’m very sure many out there are just like myself who’s seeking for a sense of belonging to be with Hyun Joong’s sheep, as he is the shepherd. I reversed everything and turn in to more positive apporch, because I know not everyone is the same. I just can’t forget how small I felt that time but had forgiven. Honestly, I can freely write about Hyun Joong because he was also underestimated one time in his career, plus his critics. I felt the same when I started posting my articles, that no one knew about my existence. And slowly now I can identify and recognize who are positively loyal and those who just pretend to be, so as just to gain attention. I’m not trying to be a judge here, but to enlighten other fans. There are new fans coming in and let’s be more considerate to them and spare them a little guidance so as they won’t lose their way.

ao1ye4rcqaay-q41.jpg?w=584&h=584

As one of the fan said, it’s not easy to be a die hard fans but it feels great. I do ask myself too, is this how to be a fan?? I finally found the answer at the twitter from other fans too, whom I interact with.  I’m sure these fans knows what I’m talking about, and I may have the idea that some of them share with what I feel, but endured, just the same thing I did, I endured. Being a fan is supporting a person of your own choice, this is very basic. Being a fan is unselfish because this is networking, the more fans supporting your own choice of celeb, the better. This is the main objective of being a fan, you would want many people to love Hyun Joong, you want him to be on top, you want him to be always a winner and this is chain reaction.

Until such time of getting to know Hyun Joong you start to develop love and care for him. This is very natural to any fan. If you love somebody, you would eventually learn to love those whom he loves. If one fan happened to experienced meeting Hyun Joong in person, you share it with others, but this should not be something to be arrogant about. Because I truly believe in due time we’ll all get to meet him. Many of you had gone out of your way in helping Hyun Joong which I appreciate. We do our share in caring for the guy, and what we have started building up is an unconditional love.

At first, everyone got attracted to Hyun Joong’s physique, then you started knowing more about him, until you can’t get enough of him. Once you have reached the degree of accepting and embracing Hyun Joong for what he is as a person in reality with his weak and strong points, then I would say you are building an unconditional love for him. Unconditional love is simple acceptance, that no matter who or what he is you’ll support him, and would continue to do so no matter what happens. Why? Well, despite of the criticisms thrown to him, you fight for him, despite of which you even love him more. It’s because you know him as a person in reality that others failed to do so.

Unconditional love includes those people who loves him too other than yourself. Hyun Joong’s love is so contagious that you just have to pass it on to whoever comes near him even she’s not a fan, because eventually she will through you. This is the only way we can help Hyun Joong, we’re miles away from him, he wants to reach out for his fans worldwide, then let us be that for him, let us reach out for others whom he can not reach out for. What do we got to lose? Nothing, on the contrary you gain friendship, if you only give a hand to others specially those fans who are seeking the sense of belonging.

546230625.jpg?w=584&h=905

Now, for the new fans who are interested to join in with Hyun Joong’s other fans, may I suggest that as you open an account at twitter, look for LazerKim, follow me and I will guide you to others who are following me, and I can assure you you’ll be in good hands. The people I follow are quite active in their updates, and these people are the sincere ones who will not leave you on air, until such time you can be on your own. You may be feeling at lost or missing Hyun Joong, the twitter can help you out, because everyone is there to share with you. Other than you get to know more about Hyun Joong’s updated activities first hand as fast. Because these people take turns in sharing with you updates. photos ect.

And by the time there will be no updates, that can be the time you can share with each other about Hyun Joong. Wouldn’t that be nice? At least you wouldn’t feel alone in your thoughts about him. I remember that fan student who didn’t make it for her exams, simply because she was affected by Hyun Joong’s problems that time, and she got no one to share with or comfort her. Oh well, for students you know your limitations though, studies comes first above anything in this world including Hyun Joong. He will just be an inspiration to your studies but do not over do it, save time for studies and after which then start thinking about Hyun Joong. And he’ll be happy with that, dividing your time.

I would suggest to give priorities on update news about Hyun Joong in using twitter. And if the updates are done and there’s silence, that’s the time you can read articles. Do not do everything at the same time. Reading my articles takes time because of its length. When you’re not busy and bored then touch on the articles, they are just there you won’t lose it. Updates are quite fast so give priority to it. I would rather appreciate you reading articles if you can focus, understand, and absorb. Otherwise you won’t be able to get the essence of it if you have a busy mind. Articles can wait, updates can not.

I think this the longest article I’ve written so far!! But I take this most important since we’re getting bigger I think!! To my dear bloggers, I got nothing against you, let’s just be open minded about others who are seeking for you as fan of Hyun Joong, this is just my point, nothing more nothing less. And for others I do hope we learn from the mistakes of others too, let’s just take it an innocent mistake or unaware about other’s feelings, that needs to be enlightened.

Well, I got no parting shots except…….Let’s spread the unconditional love for the sake of Kim Hyun Joong…..                                                                   LazerKim here writing.

546136237.jpg?w=584

Photo credits as tagged, thanks.

These cute pictures without tag are from TS’s ecommonie-omma, angela, Ms. Lina,  thanks.

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun-joong performs finale show at fashion event in China

March 28, 2012 10:30 am Korea.com

27194740.jpg

Hallyu star Kim Hyun-joong performed at China’s “2012 Tokyo Girls Collection” event, which took place in Shanghai on March 24. Kim took to the stage as a finale act and sang some of his hit songs, such as “Do You Like That” and “Lucky Guy.”

“It was a stage where you could feel the audience being moved by the Hallyu star. His powerful performance and charisma enthralled the fans,” said a representative from the event.

Actress Park Shin-hye was also present at the show, walking down the runway as a model.

The combined music and fashion event is a venture that endeavors to improve diplomatic relations between China, Korea and Japan. The first China-based event took place last year in Beijing. Similar events are also held annually in Japan.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] ACTOR’S GUILD

Posted on March 28, 2012 ao7p0yyceaisol2.jpg?w=584&h=566

By LazerKim:               

Many Korean producers have been trying to develop young artists into acting, specially those who are from the Korean Pop idol groups. Kim Hyun Joong started from the idol group SS501, before he was offered on his first acting project Boys Over Flower, and as we all know it was a huge success. Producers are being encouraged to pick from Korean Pop artist basically because there are indeed many handsome artists within the Kpop community, and most of them are already popular. And so what happen to those actors who belongs within the Korean Drama category?  Well, I think they’re slowly fading from the lime light. At least this is one thing I have notice lately, the concentration on choosing actors are within the Kpop category.

I used to watch a lot of Korean drama, in fact it’s already been years that I have forgotten all about the Hollywood and my local showbiz. I have certain list of Korean dramas that I can watch repeatedly that I haven’t gone tired watching. And Kim Hyun Joong had changed all of those!! Anyway, Kpop actors has been criticized of course by the international fans!! The trend is getting higher having Kpop artists doing dramas, unfortunately I haven’t watched any Kpop artists doing drama after BOF. The last drama I have watched was Lie to Me which I think is good, and currently the top rated drama The moon Embracing the Sun, which is also a good drama and had gained a very high TV ratings.

There’s an actor that used to be on my list of favorites, and this actor is quite good specially in doing martial arts. I have watched almost all his dramas and I’ve notice there’s only one specific character that suits him perfectly. He had done three consecutive historical genre and it had all good ratings. After doing these dramas he switched to two modern action drama which did not rate as good as the historical genre that he did. And now he’s I think he’s out of the lime light. Oh he got married by the way, I would consider it another factor as to why his popularity just dropped down.

52815058201106142147581jj.jpg?w=526&h=756

Most of the actors stick to their image on and off camera, and so I was thinking about Hyun Joong has the ability to change his image, I would think any role will be good for him. Since Hyun Joong had done barely two dramas with the same image but different character, I would think he’ll be a good actor given the chance, I think he will excel. Switching image may be difficult for other actors but that’s gonna be very simple for Hyun Joong, because he’s already been doing it constantly. I believe Hyun Joong has a very good potential and with just a little polishing here and there, he’s set to be on the go for acting.

Kim Hyun Joong was interviewed after his filming AEON ad commercial, using Kiss Kiss as the music theme of the commercial ad. In the interview, one of the question was “what kind of a drama would you like to play”? Hyun Joong replied, “I want to play the role of Roronoa Zoro in the Japanese manga One Piece”. This had caught my attention, for one thing I heard him mentioned One Piece, which I have heard in his first concert tour in Japan at the Q and A portion of his concert. I didn’t get it at first, what’s with One Piece anyway!! And so I researched on it.

And so I got it, Hyun Joong wanted to play the role of that anime character named Roronoa Zorro!! Was this one of Hyun Joong’s 4D strike again??  This is not new to everyone, since the character was in his cellphone, but since Hyun Joong mentioned the character again and this time he mentioned that he wants to portray the character, I deliberately look into it. Quite honestly, I find the character interesting as I browse over it and I think I’ll end up reading the entire story of Roronoa Zoro!!! But was Hyun Joong joking about this?? Let’s pretend he’s not!!

537146896.jpg?w=584

Roronoa Zoro is a pirate former bounty hunter and one of the main protagonist of One Piece. Zoro is an average sized muscular young man. He almost always carries around his three swords, bundled up with green haramaki or ob sash over his right hip, allowing him to easily draw them with his left hand. Zoro normally keeps a black bandana  tied around his bicep and ties it around his head when he is fighting seriously against his opponent. Zorro wears three identical gold earring on his ear lobe.

I’m trying to visualize this image on Hyun Joong, and he definitely looks a very handsome pirate. Zoro is a sword man and a very good one, well, this must be very challenging, it’s like Song Il Gook’s forte, as he did Emperor of the Sea. If Hyun Joong will be given such character, why not? If he’s gonna be the Prince of the Sea!! But in reality, a pirate is a pirate in short a thief!!  But this Zoro is a thief for a good cause like Robin Hood, the Prince of the woods. Well portraying such role needs a lot long preparation in martial arts choreography. There’s nothing wrong with trying for experience, why not.

Actually, Zoro Roronoa has a similarity to Hyun Joong, Zoro is a sleepy head even manage to sleep through bizzards and bad weather often waking up when everything’s over and yawning curiously at everyone. He has a funnier trait of unnatural ability to get lost even in small spaces.Like Hyun Joong, Zoro loves drinking too!!!

img_7931.jpg?w=526&h=788

If you remember, Hyun Joong already did the pirate concept at Mnet 20′s Choice as he performed Breakdown using the concept of Pirates of the Caribbean. Actually that version is my favorite among Breakdown he had ever performed. I like that the most. What Hyun Joong wants to do is simply a challenging role of a real man. He wants to portray a character that is beyond his true character in reality. In acting, a good actor can be called a good actor if he acts contrast to his true character in reality, that’s acting. If the actor was able to deliver a convincing character out of the plot, then he’s doing it right.

As I read the character of Roronoa Zoro further, I try to visualize Hyun Joong in it. Well, let’s wait and see, if he’ll be able to attain his dream pirate role!! Oh I hope he’s not kidding about it though!! I like watching historical genre, sword fighting and martial arts, it’s gonna be a big challenge for Hyun Joong but I believe, in anything that was worth working hard for turns to success.

We do have our own personal preference in choosing the dramas we watch. Hyun Joong as an actor would like to portray different roles for every drama project he’ll work on in the future. Hyun Joong has the ability to change image which makes him a unique artist. What ever he wants to work in his projects, we’re here to support him all the way, that’s the role we’ll portray being his loyal fans. Eventually, little by little he’ll be able to portray those personal preference that we have. This is just a matter of time, Hyun Joong can only gets to improve or develop his acting skills if he’ll be given many chances to do so. We may have our choice of drama to watch, just the same with Hyun Joong he has the choice what he wants to portray. Whatever it may be let’s give it to him.

153e963d4e8ba2f2371141.jpg?w=526&h=674

Again, critics will be just around him, and you know what to do with them!!! LOL!! As Hyun Joong walks his path there will be obstacles and we get rid of those obstacles for him!! So as he can walk smoothly as he develops himself. We as fans are very lucky, because our idol has many talents. One can never get tired of him because you see him in many different angles being an artist, today you see him as a singer and dancer, tomorrow you get to see him as an actor, and maybe the following day he’ll surprise you he playing his instrument while singing. In short, we don’t need to eat pasta for breakfast, lunch or dinner!!

I enjoy writing this article simply because I do miss Hyun Joong doing drama since it’s been a while since he was last seen at Playful Kiss. But then again, whether he performs a singer dancer, or acting, it doesn’t matter at all because I’m here to support whatever he want for his career life. Hyun Joong has a very good potential in all his talents and there’s still a lot of time to develop those talents. And while he’s doing so, let’s stay with him, let’s be his cheerers as we stay together watching him in this process of developing himself.

Kim Hyun Joong will never be alone anymore in his struggle to develop, because his fans will always be at his side all the time……………                  

LazerKim here writing.

430063_228108003951932_100002582020517_437673_1124378702_n2.jpg?w=584

Photo credits as tagged, thanks

English Translation of KHJ's new song OST "WEDDING SCHEME"

Reposted from: Lala, Henecia @howlovelylala

Lala, Henecia

@howlovelylala

순도 100%의 김현중 팬

"If You Are Like Me" - by Kim Hyun Joong

If you are like me, if you are like me, by now,

you can't even walk and probably shed tears within a minute.

I am forcing myself to pretend not to know (you are) weakening.

(*actually, it doesn't reveal who is pretending.)

Can you see I am running towards you?

Even though the world would become entirely different,

it would be a world without you, you and me surely be together.

Korean lyrics

"그대도 나와 같다면" by 김현중

그대도 나와 같다면, 그대도 나와 같다면, 지금 쯤 걷지도 못하고 이내 눈물만 흘리겠죠.

약해져 가는 모습에 애써 모르는 척 해요.

그대를 향해 달려가는 내가 보이나요? 아주 다른 세상이 와도,

네가 없는 세상이 와도, 그대와 나는 같을 수 있어요.

Guest nadzyvy

KEYEAST POSTED A NOTICE:

http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?idx=33678&code=notice&searchopt=&searchkey=&category=&page=1

keyeastmessage.jpg

[Translation] KEYEAST’s notice with regards to Asia Fanmeet

With regards to the fan meet, here’s what KEYEAST have to say. Actually, I don’t know how many times KEYEAST have to say something like this. As long as it did not come from KEYEAST, nothing you hear is official, no matter where it came from, and nothing is confirmed until the official schedules are out.

In order to prevent fans from receiving the wrong information, and therefore being placed in a disadvantageous situation, perhaps this also should be another call for everyone not to post/disseminate/spread any unconfirmed rumors or news. If you must do so, please indicate clearly that it is ‘UNCONFIRMED’ or a ‘RUMOR’.

That way, we can ensure that no Henecian is being led on by any unconfirmed rumors or news with regards to Hyun Joong. Let’s try to make it easier and anxiety-free for every fan to support Hyun Joong. icon_smile.gif?m=1336659725g

============================

Source: KEYEAST

Translation: wonderrrgirl

Hello, this is KEYEAST.

This notice came as a result of the many enquiries made about Kim Hyun Joong’s 2012 Asia fan meet.

We will now address the concerns with regards to the current overseas ticketing for the Asia tour via the website.

At this moment , all plans with regards to the Asia fan meeting is in the midst of planning and is not yet confirmed or finalized. As a result, any advance booking of tickets may put one in a disadvantageous situation.

Keyeast is not responsible for the unofficial ticketing through the website, nor the disadvantageous position any fan may be placed in as a

result of it. When the plans for the Asia Fanmeet are confirmed, Keyeast will release an official notice with detailed information via the

official website.

Thank you.

Keyeast.

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] RUSTLE DAZZLE

Posted on March 29, 2012                                               421336_266650640083560_145767695505189_607764_1579862396_n.jpg?w=584

By LazerKim:               

Kim Hyun Joong had been in the  entertainment industry for six years, as he started an idol of the group  SS501, in this span of five years, the group as expected have teenage  fans, surely even younger than them. Now that Hyun Joong has been  performing as solo artist for over a year now, he was able to gain his  fans in all age bracket, but still there are teenage fans, which is not  bad at all. You won’t believe this but I got five reader who are minors  and they emailed me to inform that they are minors age range 12-14 and  new fans of Hyun Joong. And you would be surprised, they do read my  articles, two of them even subscribe through email. I’m sure there are  many more out there to be teenage fans of Hyun Joong.

I’m restless that while we read good articles about Hyun Joong, and I  couldn’t  just close my eyes to reality, about what is actually  happening around Hyun Joong because he’s in Korea. And so may I ask for  your indulgence to please bear with me as I write about reality in  Korean showbiz where Hyun Joong belong. I’m taking this advantage as  well, since I now have teenage regular readers and college students.  I’ll keep this article as positive as I can.

I have written about two articles pertaining fans and idol, and I  wrote Role Model, citing Hyun Joong as a good example being a celebrity.  When I did my research on article Stalkers, the video clips are just in  the blogs. Lately, as I was browsing YouTube, there are a lot of video  clips that wasn’t there during my research. This matter caught my  attention.

427100_266651516750139_145767695505189_607772_802726226_n.jpg?w=584

There were video clips all scenes at the airport of Korea. There was  one scene, a member of an idol group was there to depart, and there was a  huge crowd of teenage fans were there to see him off. But the scenario  turned into chaos and ugly, when the idol came in to the airport. As I  view this scene, it seemed to me that the airport management are so  lenient about security. The idol had I think four body guard, but it  wasn’t enough to control the crowd. Fans came running everywhere that  they do not care about other airport passengers.

And there’s another one at the same airport I think, with the same  scenario, the airport lobby was crowded with teenage fans, this idol  group were also on their way to depart and their fans were there to see  them off. All of a sudden somebody shouted, it was one of the members of  this idol group, he shouted twice, and he looked very furious, and seem  to me  the idol had a bad temper. He shouted because they can not get  through to the immigration reception, since their passage had been block  by the crowd of their fans. There were body guards with them but the  scenario was such chaos to control the crowd.

This scenario should have been alright if the fans would just stay  put in one place, but the problem is, the fans were tailing at the idols  to see them up close, which resulted in an ugly scene. This again may  be security lapses, this incident should have been anticipated and  precautionary measures should have been implemented.

426931_266651423416815_145767695505189_607771_2133086443_n.jpg?w=584

Another video clip showed an idol group manager, just slapped at a  teenage fan and the group didn’t do anything about it. Another clip was  the other way around, the manager was being slapped by a fan!!! Why is  this happening in South Korea? And another suspicious thing is, I viewed  this video clip the other night, but when I checked on it the following  morning it was there anymore. Somebody commented that those videos are  only shown in the late evening, well I would assume she’s right because  it was past 2am when I viewed.

Oh yes by the way after that scene, as an idol shouted at his fans,  it was followed by a video of Hyun Joong on January airport departing to  Japan, showing that Hyun Joong had almost the same crowded fans at the  same airport but he had at least eight security and six bodyguards I  think, and Hyun Joong was able to smile at his fans and as usual many  fans still managed to hand in their personal letters and gifts.

And yes if you compare the security given to Hyun Joong and well  behaved fans, it had a big difference. Fans may be moving around simply  because they want to hand in their letters, and Hyun Joong’s body guards  were kind enough to collect them. And the fans let go of Hyun Joong,  which I’m proud to say, they are indeed admirable.They just content  themselves to taking pictures from where they were standing.

Majority of the fans of this idol group are plainly teenager, or  there may be a few in their early twenties. This is just my opinion, I  do understand how it is to be a fan and how it is to be a teenager, I’ve  been there too same as your age. But I don’t think it’s necessary to go  crazy with your idols if others who are not fans be affected. It’s  alright to go to the airport to see your idol depart, but do behave  yourselves. And so to other public places too if you happen to see your  idols, then behave like young ladies. And please don’t follow them  around, to wherever they go.

When Hyun Joong went to China recently and his Chinese fans prepared  for his arrival as the put beautiful streamers for his arrival. But the  preparation ended in a chaos that Hyun Joong was squeezed by a crowded  fans. But Hyun Joong still managed to smile at his fans no matter what  happened, and he let his body guards and security do their job. The  scenario may be alarming because of the rampant stalkers around but I  hope this will be the first and last incident to happen to Hyun Joong.

421725_266651046750186_145767695505189_607767_1933008223_n-1.jpg?w=584&h=406

Celebrities are human too that needs their privacy same as we do. I’m  writing this article  for fan teenagers. When they’re up on stage in  concerts or TV shows, you can cheer for them on top of your voices and  they would love it. But we have certain boundaries as fans, and so  follow the certain limits. I’m saying this because Hyun Joong has the  plans of a world tour and so this time, it’s international fans concern.  We’re just lucky because Hyun Joong has a majority of big sisters fans,  and be guided by them. Don’t worry because they will also be there at  the airport to meet Hyun Joong, they will also be cheering with you when  he visit your country, but be guided by noonas (big sisters).

And then with this idol who shouted at the airport, I do not want to  pass judgement since I barely know the guy, but I think it’s not proper  to shout at his fans at a public places!! I do understand, he’s catching  up with his flight, but let the bodyguards do their job so as people  will not misunderstand him. I think this idol has a short temper, he was  together with Hyun Joong guested in one talk show, well my first  impression there’s bit of air of arrogance in him. Although you know  Hyun Joong, he is a friend of everybody, and I would say he was friendly  to this idol too, so he must be a good person too only maybe he has a  not so good experience with fan stalkers.

But my point is, celebrities are public figure who are bound to be  prim and proper, they are bound to keep a good reputation and keep a  good behavior, specially in public places. Freedom for celebrities may  be at stake,  but this is reality in showbiz, this is the price paid for  fame. This idol group may be so polluted by stalkers, but then not all  your fans are stalkers, majority of them are decent. Well, except for a  few teenagers who misbehave but then they’re young and I think idols  should know how to deal with teenage fans who are legit.  And for the  stalkers, where are your parents to guide you? Don’t waste your time  following idols, you have a better future to look up to than doing  something inappropriate as stalking!!

423112_266651900083434_145767695505189_607778_1654691930_n.jpg?w=584&h=405

And for that manager of another idol group who slapped the fan,  that’s totally foul, and the idol group didn’t do anything but simply  watched their manager as he swear on the fan!!. Here’s a good example.  Hyun Joong was still with his group SS501, they were surrounded by  teenage fan, one of the security accidentally pushed one of the fan and  she fell off the ground, Hyun Joong help her to get to her feet. Did  their fans hurt them? No, the group were all in smiles and the fans let  them go. It was said SS501 experienced stalker fans but it didn’t take  long since it was controlled.

Hyun Joong experienced a stalker as he was saying in his interview in  Singapore, that a fan pretended to be a gas delivery. Although she was  kind enough to cooked for Hyun Joong but this was way out of hand. This  is a clear invading his privacy even if the intention was good. This  should not be done.  Just in case Hyun Joong would experience having  stalkers, I do hope he’ll expose them at once, so that other stalkers  can be controlled.

And so I think it’s high time to know your idols, I’m sure many out  there has some idols other than Hyun Joong, it’s alright, that’s just  but natural. But know them better, who are they in reality. Specially to  the young ones, who takes their idol as their inspiration, and can  somehow influence your life. That’s natural too, Hyun Joong was  influenced by his favorite rock star. But my point is, are they  deserving of the love and time you spend watching and them?

Idols and celebrities are someone whom we look up to, and I have said  earlier, they are bound to keep their reputation clean because people  do look up at them. If you can see any sign or air of arrogance, I would  advise you to have a second thought about them. Arrogance can take  these celebs nowhere but down there. And those celebrities who could  hardly keep their feet on the ground tends to drop easily. Fans do feel  if their idols are sincere or not, and so you should feel it too being a  fan.

10dfa9ec8a1363279742c18.jpg?w=584

Hyun Joong’s fans grow everyday from, different ages, different walks  of life, different nations and in the near future he will be able to  attain the same numbers of fans like this idol group. The bigger his  fans grow the bigger the risk, that’s a natural chain reaction. And so  I’m writing this article for every fan specially fans from Korea to  protect your fan  community from being infiltrated by stalkers. We  international fans can not just close our eyes with what is reality in  Korea. Although I believe Hyun Joong’s fans are better behave and  responsible in taking care of Hyun Joong’s teenage fans. We as their  noona (big sister) have to guide these youngsters. Let us treat each  other as one big family in Hyun Joong. Isn’t this wonderful??

May  I just share, one day, a reader buzz me and ask for help since  she wants to read my other articles and she was asking for hyper link.  But then LazerKim is a commuter illiterate, and so I do not know how I’m  gonna help her, I was so apologetic for the inconvenience since I do  not want to mark anything on my blog site, so that readers like me can  focus on the article you’re reading. And so I asked for help from my  other regular readers. And in no time two of them came in to rescue, one  of them spent two hours to do the link. I’m really so thankful to you  for helping others just to be able to read my articles. Really I  appreciate this very much. So can you not be proud of being Hyun Joong’s  fans?

425884_333776333324826_209989835703477_863931_334038562_n.jpg?w=584

Do you know, you guys can inspire other new fans to stay with Hyun  Joong, and that is also one reason why I try to encourage Hyun Joong  fans to leave comments on my box, this is not for me but for the new  fans since they read the comment box too, for them to get inspired  through you. Remember the tale of the boat I was talking about in my  other articles? I’ll write it again…..

Hyun Joong’s fans were stranded in an island, there was no food, no  shelter and the place was completely deserted. The the only way to  survive is to help each other find for food and shelter to stay. Do you  have a choice? Hyun Joong arrived boarding a boat to collect his fans,  and he will not roar unless everybody is on board. By the time Hyun  Joong arrives that island his fans are already friendly to each other  now they’re like family of Hyun Joong.

I’m done with daily dose again all coming from Kim Hyun Joong for his one big family!                     

LazerKim here writing.

419772_333776306658162_209989835703477_863930_1920606983_n.jpg?w=584

KEYEAST POSTED A NOTICE:

http://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/view.asp?idx=33678&code=notice&searchopt=&searchkey=&category=&page=1

*quoted image*

[Translation] KEYEAST’s notice with regards to Asia Fanmeet

With regards to the fan meet, here’s what KEYEAST have to say. Actually, I don’t know how many times KEYEAST have to say something like this. As long as it did not come from KEYEAST, nothing you hear is official, no matter where it came from, and nothing is confirmed until the official schedules are out.

In order to prevent fans from receiving the wrong information, and therefore being placed in a disadvantageous situation, perhaps this also should be another call for everyone not to post/disseminate/spread any unconfirmed rumors or news. If you must do so, please indicate clearly that it is ‘UNCONFIRMED’ or a ‘RUMOR’.

That way, we can ensure that no Henecian is being led on by any unconfirmed rumors or news with regards to Hyun Joong. Let’s try to make it easier and anxiety-free for every fan to support Hyun Joong. *quoted image*

============================

Source: KEYEAST

Translation: wonderrrgirl

Hello, this is KEYEAST.

This notice came as a result of the many enquiries made about Kim Hyun Joong’s 2012 Asia fan meet.

We will now address the concerns with regards to the current overseas ticketing for the Asia tour via the website.

At this moment , all plans with regards to the Asia fan meeting is in the midst of planning and is not yet confirmed or finalized. As a result, any advance booking of tickets may put one in a disadvantageous situation.

Keyeast is not responsible for the unofficial ticketing through the website, nor the disadvantageous position any fan may be placed in as a

result of it. When the plans for the Asia Fanmeet are confirmed, Keyeast will release an official notice with detailed information via the

official website.

Thank you.

Keyeast.

Actually KEYEAST is pertaining to this tweets yesterday:

There've been rumours going around that HJ will hv a concert in HK on May 12 from an article in a japanese website. Fans in KR hv checked with KE + we und that the concert is likely true. BUT KE stressed that they are not related to this website at all. So please, everyone, wait for the official KE announcement. On the same note, we also learnt that HJ will likely be having a concert in Shanghai on June 9 too and then another 2-3 concerts in different provinces/places in Asia. Having said that, once again, let's wait for official KE notice. ^_^

I read in some tweets that many fans already bought tickets,oh poor fans, they've been deceived by this websites tsk!tsk!tsk! Poor fans, they want to see HJ in person, so many illegal promoters take advantage of HJ's popularity and they want to earn big bucks by deceiving HJ's fans. I am angry!!!!! let's talk and help spread the news so that the website be put down, and please unless Keyeast annouced it, lets not rush and buy tickets "HASTE MAKE WASTE! Let us be very careful ok?

Guest nadzyvy

[2012.03.29] JOB: Fan Meeting Lotte Duty Free Shopping

Reposted from: senga of lovekimhyunjoong.com

credit as labeled

Source: http://kimhyunjoong.jp/news/ + http://henecia.jp/news/

18:00 29 March 2012

キム・ヒョンジュンがイメージモデルを務めるロッテ免税店イベントの開催が決定しました。

イベント開催に伴い、旅行会社によるツアー企画の実施も決定いたしましたので、ご案内申し上げます。

ツアーは、3月30日(金)19時よりへネチアジャパン会員およびキム・ヒョンジュン公式モバイル会員先行で

販売開始します。

皆さまのご参加をお待ちしております。

【ツアー概要】

■ツアー日程

2泊3日: 5月25日(金)~5月27日(日)

3泊4日: 5月25日(金)~5月28日(月)

■イベント日程: 5月26日(土)

■ツアーポイント

1.ツアー参加者全員とハイタッチ

2.参加者全員にオリジナルグッズプレゼント

3.キム・ヒュンジュンさんのコンサート

4.近況トーク&ゲームコーナー

5.免税店商品券10000円分贈呈

【募集受付期間】

■へネチアジャパン会員およびキム・ヒョンジュン公式モバイル会員先行受付

2012年3月30日(金)19:00~4月13日(金)19:00まで

■一般販売

2012年4月13日(金)19:00~5月10日(木)12:00まで

【ツアーの詳細・お申込み】

後日掲載させていただきます。

<お問い合わせ先>

近畿日本ツーリスト(株) トラベルサービスセンター東日本

『キム・ヒョンジュン ファンミーティング in ソウル』事務局

〒130-0022 東京都墨田区江東橋3-4-2錦糸町マークビル3F

TEL:0570-064-826(月曜~金曜 10:00~17:00、土・日・祝日・5/1(火)はお休み)

FAX:03-6730-3230

※現地着も販売します。

※ひかり電話・PHSからはご使用いただけません。

※E-mail:tourdesk137@or.knt.co.jp

休業日・営業時間外にお送りいただいたEメールの返信は、翌営業日以降の返信となります。

Die Hard Henecians ‏ @OnlyKHJtimes

kim hyun joong LDFS fan meeting. date: may. 26th.

needed to be a membership of henecia japan and henecia mobile site. cont

(cont) to apply the pre-order (fm 19pm~ on mar. 30) the detail is

acc to that, the tour point is

1) hi-five with khj

2) the original goods will be presented

3) khj concert

4) talk n game session (cont)

Die Hard Henecians ‏ @OnlyKHJtimes (cont)

5) 10,000yen for LDFS gift certificates. the crt is

Rie ‏ @tomomon2

KHJ... From HENECIA JAPAN.

Fan meeting in Seoul. 26th May( Saturday)

1. Concert

2. Talk time

3. High touch

azuki ‏ @shirapoo2459

I love k-pop. I love kim hyun joong^^Kim hyun joong is Only One for me.

kobe Japan

@BooKiEBooKiE86 “kim hyun joong LDFS fan meeting.

date: may. 26th.

needed to be a membership of henecia japan cont”                                             

Reposted from: Noburin at six thirty-four PM http://nobusmile.blogspot.com/

Fan Meeting to be held in Seoul PRESENTS KIM HYUNJOONG Lotte Duty Free Shop!

NEWS from the HENECIA JAPAN

Fan Meeting to be held in Seoul PRESENTS KIM HYUNJOONG Lotte Duty Free Shop!

Conference date: May 26 (Sat)

Tours by Travel

3 days 2 nights: May 25, May 27 (Fri) (Sun)

Three nights and four days: May 25, May 28 (Fri) (Mon)

Tour point

A. All applications and a high five tour participants

Two. Original Goods gift to all participants

Three. Kim Hyun Joong's concert

Four. Game Corner Talk & Kinkyo

Five. Minute duty-free shop gift certificates donated 10,000 yen

Tour March 30, June 13 (Fri.) 19:00 ~ 19:00 4 (Fri.)

Sales start in the preceding members and member Kim Hyun Joong mobile HENECIA JAPAN

General release

10 days April 13 (Fri.) 19:00 to 5 up to 12:00 (Thurs)

Application details Please, go to the event and is confirmed by site!

Guest nadzyvy

Taiwanese Top Star Almost Loses 20 Million Won Because of Kim Hyun Joong

2012-03-29 11:04  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte.. 

Translation Credit : Erika Kim  http://www.enews24.net/ne..

original article

Kim Hyun Joong seems to be a star not only among his fans, but also among other celebrities even from overseas. A Taiwanese actress almost lost 20 million won while she was trying to get Kim Hyun Joong’s autograph.

Kim Hyun Joong recently attended the Tokyo Girls Collection Fashion Show held in Shanghai, China, and drew the attention of many Chinese media outlets. Many other top stars from across Asia appeared in the event, including the ‘Queen of period pieces’, the Taiwanese actress An Yixuan. The Queen herself visited hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong’s room to get his autograph.

The problem was that while she was running from the restroom to get the autograph, she almost lost her Chanel bag, which contained many expensive items.

The Taiwanese newspaper NOWnews reported on March 26, ‘An Yixuan almost lost her precious possessions because of Kim Hyun Joong’.

83544042.jpg

The paper continued, ‘An Yixuan’s cousin is a big fan of Kim Hyun Joong. The incident happened when An Yixuan heard that Kim Hyun Joong was in his room, and ran hurriedly from the restroom on heels 15cm high to get his autograph. In the bag were luxury items that cost up to 500,000 TWD (Approx. 16,930 USD, 19 million won), and along with the price of the bag, everything added up to 20 million won. Thankfully, the cleaner found her bag the next day and had it returned’.

An Yixuan said, “Some time ago my mother had asked me for Andy Lau’s autograph, but I had failed, so I was desperate this time when this incident happened. In the bag I had an expensive VERTU cellphone, my iPhone, credit cards, a watch and ID cards, so I was so surprised I broke into a sweat.”

An Yixuan debuted in 2001 with the drama Spicy Teacher, and is a top star in China who starred in such popular pieces as Tour, The Legend of Sword and Fairy, Autumn’s Concerto, World Can Not Be, A Terracotta Warrior, New Journey to the West and Royal Concubine.

Kim Hyun Joong is currently looking through scenarios, and recently sang for the OST of tvN’s Marriage Plot, which will air its first episode on April 2.

Photo credit: NOWnews

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong Announces 2012 Asia Fan Meeting Tour

2012-03-30 14:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte..   

Get ready Kim Hyun Joon fans because the hallyu star may be coming to a city near you when he sets off on his Asia fan meeting tour this spring.

Kim will traverse the continent to greet his Asian fans beginning in May, and fans are already buzzing at the news.

78116104.jpg

A source from Kim’s agency said, “Fans have already begun to flood us with inquiries since hearing the news about Kim Hyun Joong’s Asia fan meeting.”

Kim is expected to kick off the tour in Singapore before making stops in Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Thailand, among many other Asian countries.

Photo credit: Key East

Guest nadzyvy

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] CLOSER LOOK

Posted on March 30, 2012

20111028busan001.png?w=526&h=834

By LazerKim:            

All celebrities differ from one another in terms of physical looks, and their talents, on how we see them on stage. With singers particularly Kpop artists have different style in their music. Of course we can only see their difference once we get to have a closer look at each of them. Kim Hyun Joong is a singer, dancer, and actor. Other Kpop artist may have the same talent as he does, but what factors does Hyun Joong has over other artist? Again, I tried to compare Hyun Joong with other celebs, since that time there were news articles about Hyun Joong being compared with other artists. In my assessment, it was dead end, and so I tried to view other Kpop artists video clips, at least the most popular once.

I started viewing one of the hottest idol group, I was impressed by the concert stage set up, the entire show was good. Except in my opinion, that the opening down to the finale, it seemed the music concept doesn’t change except for the beat, either fast or slow. Other than this, it looks like everything is the same that you can not identify one music to the other. Maybe something was not right with the show sequence. But in fairness they are all good singers, except that, their music has the same concept. Maybe if this group can create variation in their music should have been excellent. But individual members are really good singers.

385633_274240409324583_145767695505189_627439_1167193918_n.jpg?w=584

There were other idol groups too who are currently taking turns in performing a concert in Japan. And there were new ones with the same type of music too, obviously are teenagers too, and there are time I can see the group SS501 from them off stage because they are cute and playful too. Almost all the music of idol groups are almost all the same. I just specifically mentioned this hottest idol group earlier because they’re the senior and they are one of the best in  terms of Kpop idol music.

Although I understand the age range of this certain idol group are teenagers. And probably this is the type of music is salable to teenagers, and so the group sticks to that type of music. Without realizing the type of music can easily fade in just a matter of few months. Well, in business whatever commodity is currently salable in the market will have that for months until such time it goes to the bargain section for sale. Again, I don’t think I want Hyun Joong’s music to end up just like that, I want his music stay within the limited edition.

I’m not really fond of idol groups, it’s just that Hyun Joong had always been categorized with them and artists with the same category with Hyun Joong maybe are less active or maybe I’m just not aware of their existence. The last time I’ve seen them was during MAMA and during the period of Hyun Joong was launching his first album. Are they gone with the wind? Is this the reason why Hyun Joong seemed to be in line with the idols where in fact he’s not?

20111028busan004.png?w=584&h=927

May I just say this without being bias, during the time of SS501, this is one idol group that made difference in their music. They put in more variation, they did not stick to the one kind of music which is in the trend. And so their music can be easily identify because the music sound of each is quite different from the other. And so you won’t get tired of watching their concert or listening because the music concept has a variation. And SS501 music are suitable for all ages that can be appreciated by the not so young fans. Their music are still in my playlist which I still listen to everyday together with the music of Hyun Joong.

This group was able to maintain their good reputation in the public eye till the end, they remained ever loving to their fans even they perform their individual activities.  My hats off to this group, in terms of music creation, performance and their attitude towards their fans, which I admire most. SS501 may not be there, but their music stays, will always be remembered and appreciated. I was never been a fan of SS501, since they’re no longer around when I started writing with Hyun Joong. But the group will always be a part of Hyun Joong’s life that will never be forgotten.

I remember in one showdown there were three performers including Hyun Joong, it’s like one solo performer, one duet, and a group of five I think. If you watch these three set of performers without being bias because they are all good in their own craft. But Hyun Joong’s music and his performance stands out even at MAMA, I think he’s the only performer who did a totally different music from others. And I’m sure other performers in that show knows it too.

Now going back to that showdown, the three sets of performers had one common ground in their music, there were rappers, even Hyun Joong’s breakdown has a part with rap. All three musics and performance were powerful but they differ from one another. Hyun Joong still stand out from  the two groups even I would say they may be better singers in reality but having a good singing voice is not everything in performing on stage. It’s Hyun Joong’s totality, perfect showmanship and class that made him stand out among the rest. Stage appeal is very important to any artist. Hyun Joong would just step on that stage and do his best as if that’s his last performance, and you wouldn’t see that air of competing with others.

official2.jpg?w=584

Many had criticized Hyun Joong for doing Lucky Guy without realizing what this music brought to the young generation. This music made the difference among the rest of the music teenagers listen to. If artists will not introduce new type of music to the teenagers then, how can they learn how to identify music, concept and arts? And many were criticizing Hyun Joong’s image here as manufactured. See? This is completely a sign of ignorance, because they have gone used to the usual and so they couldn’t appreciate the new ones. Once in a while we have to bend a little to the new ones that is unique and don’t stuck yourselves to the usual, otherwise you won’t grow, specially the young ones.

And this music came to a point that Korean Gov’t authorities saying it’s a malicious song, with all due respect,  I couldn’t see anything wrong with Lucky Guy. I think the present generation are smart enough to understand what a casino is, what gambling is. I will not elaborate on this matter since that news died a natural death!!

Hyun Joong is always up to doing something new always, something different, I think that’s very obvious even in his fashion trend. He’s very creative and if you listen to all his music, everything differ from one another. Like one of the critic said, she likes Please which is an R & B (rhythm & blues) type of music, and that Hyun Joong should have concentrated on that music, and create more R&B. And so the idea is just the same as the other idol group I mentioned earlier, singing the same tone of music, which contradicts to Hyun Joong’s objective of bringing up variation in his music.

img_4355.jpg?w=584&h=584

One day Hyun Joong just showed up in his dark short hair, black leather suit portraying a real man image doing Breakdown that had taken everyone in a shock!! Then the next day he appeared in a cute guy next door looks, doing Kiss Kiss which is a total contrast of his image in Breakdown. And another day came showing up in a blonde curly dandy looks which again the opposite of the other two different appearances he did. The guy will just always surprise you with a package full of different goodies that you’ll never get tired of.

Lately Hyun Joong got out of his cocoon in dark brown hair, I can’t help to think, ooppss he’s cooking something that’s very sure. We don’t hear any schedule from KeyEast which I think is much better. He’ll finally come out with another surprise. Let’s just get use to it, anyway we fans know him better. And for the new fans, this is Hyun Joong, you may not see him as often as you do from other celeb, but I bet you, you’ll fall for him again once you get to see him. Being mysterious is good, I would love the feeling of being surprised that you would say “Oh my God”!! rather have that kind of feelings rather than seeing him with the expression of “ah okay”!! meaning that expression is “had gone used to” or quite expected.

If you come up to a closer look at Hyun Joong and other artists, you would experience two different ideas on how you express yourself upon seeing them. Upon seeing other artists you would say “Oh that’s him!” Upon seeing Hyun Joong you would say “Is that him”?? Why? Because every time Hyun Joong is out there he’ll make sure he looks different. It’s like meeting a new man every time. The only thing that will betray him is when he talks!! Because that’s the only thing that doesn’t change, the way he talks and the contents of what he is saying which is always sincere. Oh yes, when he’s holding a microphone, even you do not understand what he’s saying, you’ll just hear his audience laughing!! And so you may conclude that’s Kim Hyun Joong!! No more doubts, that’s him!!

201110202124141002_1.jpg?w=584

This is no joke, when he was at UN to receive his recognition appointment, I asked myself, is this an old video!!?? I stared at him for long time just to make sure it’s his current video clip!!! A fan screamed while she’s at a public transportation upon seeing him in his new dark colored hair!! See? Those are the typical reactions you’ll see from Hyun Joong’s fans every time he’s out there. Hyun Joong made the people there at UN meeting laugh again!! So I’m sure that’s Hyun Joong!!! But the feeling of seeing him again is great!!

Oh my God, you’ll only laugh about incidents like this from Hyun Joong’s fans!! For the new fans, start getting use to being surprised about Hyun Joong, it’s in his nature, the guy is restless that he wants to do a lot of things to himself, but anything he does he still looks handsome!! When he talks well,………..it’s either you’ll laugh or touched. He’s so adorable whenever he talks, specially whenever he says something out of context!! Who wouldn’t miss this guy!!

You got only two choices to choose from if you take a closer look and listen to him and to what he’s saying. Hyun Joong is such a fun, specially when he commits an innocent mistake or his 4D attack. When you try to reminisce those moments having him to listen to, you can just smile and brightens your day.

Hyun Joong has many talents as he sing dance on stage doing it to bring out the best in him consistently without competing with his co-artists, but merely just to share his music with everyone. He makes a lot of difference among all other artists as we dissect other idols to see what makes him different.

Kim Hyun Joong is a special unique individual, beyond comparable and in his own effort to improve himself resulted beyond anyone’s expectation, he was born to be a star.                      

LazerKim here writing

421212_266651770083447_145767695505189_607775_778242257_n.jpg?w=584&h=403

[News] Kim Hyun Joong to Begin Asian Fan Meetings in May

CREDIT: SOOMPI.COM

eff2892e521b0966fc577de2d2a07de4_large.jpg

Asia’s hottest actor/singer Kim Hyung Joong will soon begin his Asian fan meetings and provide the opportunity for fans to meet him in person! Currently he is planning the “2012 Asia Fan Meeting” and will hold promotions beginning in May for major Asian countries. The countries that he will visit are Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, and Thailand.

Kim Hyun Joong will show off strong stage performances. He will also be directly involved in planning the fan meetings. He has already proven that he is Asia’s largest Hallyu star because he won four different awards on “2011 Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards.”

A representative of Kim Hyun Joong’s agency stated, “After hearing the news about Kim Hyun Joong’s Asian fan meeting, we are already being flooded by questions from fans.” After the fan meetings are over Kim Hyun Joong will return to South Korea for a short break, then he will choose what project to do next.

Guest lnprz

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] ULTIMATE LOVER

25571817878434884585010.jpg

By LazerKim: This article was one of those that I couldn’t locate for months and one of the fan omma was able to locate it for me. Thanks. I still got five more articles to post to complete all 100 articles or a little over a hundred, then I’ll start with something else for you to keep forever. And something you can keep to remember about Kim Hyun Joong. If I may not be able to write articles as daily dose, please forgive me because I will be doing something more precious than an article. I’ll let you know when I start with my project, I won’t just disappear. Don’t worry I’ll be back.

Isn’t this a good timing, the new OST (If You Like Me) of Hyun Joong was finally released and I’m sure you have listened to it and saved it in your playlist……go listen to it while you read this article, reminisce how Hyun Joong was in his past love as he shared it with us…

Kim Hyun Joong, a perfectly handsome guy talks about his first love, his most precious three year relationship ended and his past girlfriends practically dump him. Would you believe that? Well who wouldn’t believe a guy who is candidly honest? But where are these girls? Were they listening when Hyun Joong talks about them on talk shows? And what may be their reasons for dumping somebody like Kim Hyun Joong? Let’s see how these question be answered by Hyun Joong hmself and you’ll be the judge if Hyun Joong can be an ultimate lover.

As time goes I’m getting to know Hyun Joong better, and that wasn’t too difficult because his life is an open book to his fans. As he always say he wants to live a normal life, he doesn’t like sneaking around and hiding himself in his closet since he has nothing to hide to begin with. For him, even his personal relationship is a natural matter that happens to everybody. And his openness gained respect from media and his fans that no one brag him about it.

As I watch his video clips of interviews and talk shows, he was quite open about his personal relationship with girls. But one thing had caught my attention, every time he was asked about his love, he’s consistently mentioning one specific girl he met during high school days.

khjtrendy71.jpg

At a talk show Night after Night, he told his story about a girl he first had seen in a restaurant, whom he fell in love at first sight. He visited the restaurant practically everyday for two years, with hopes to see the girl. He did saw her two or three times, before he finally got the courage to talk with her. Incidentally, a friend of his was also interested with the same girl. Hyun Joong and his friend agreed to propose to the girl, and whoever wins they would still be friends, with no hard feelings.

Hyun Joong ‘s friend made the first move but failed. Hyun Joon called the girl for the first time through the telephone via a collect call !! Gosh…wouldn’t you get turned off?? But then Hyun Joong made it, he invited the girl for a movie and the girl agreed, and started dating.

The relationship did last for three year, they broke off after his debut with SS501. The host of the show commented as “actors do break off after they debut and that’s how it is in showbiz”. But Hyun Joong relayed, “we became further apart as time passed after my debut. Becoming an entertainer wasn’t the reason, because we reached the stage where we had to separate, so we broke up”.

In another talk show with Lee Sora, Hyun Joong was asked about the same question, and he related similar story about his love which lasted three years. I was assuming he was talking about the same girl.

26035617878326884595810.jpg

Then I came across a video clip, it’s some kind of a private interview as he was talking in front of a private video cam. The video was taken two years after his debut with SS501, I think it was taken after he had home from Japan. Hyun Joong talked about his relationship, as he related and translated as:

“I had a girl friend till we released the first album. Although two persons love each other, they often have to break up. Then I thought for the first time we could break up regardless of love. Since it ended nothing matters now. But my love that time was I think a real love. When I broke up with my first love, I realize if I could choose between work and love , I would choose love”.

I felt a pinch in my heart, and I was watching him talk, can’t control my teary eyes, something is making this guy mighty unhappy. Apparently, he chose work, otherwise he won’t be with us. I’m not curious who the girl was, but I wonder where could this girl be? I wonder if she ever watched that video which is at YouTube. While watching that video, I was so touched on how Hyun Joong disclosed his emotions. From that video he actually looked sad…..although it’s in the past, I couldn’t help to think, this is how he was when feeling gloomy and lonely.

5319315677d0d8bd10901.jpg

The time when Hyun Joong was busy promoting his first album, he mentioned in one radio station that his last relationship lasted a month before his launching of Breakdown. He said his girlfriend dumped him after he called her by the name of his past girlfriend!! Well, that’s at least funny, and looked like he wasn’t affected by the break up, unlike the video I watched him sad to be talking about his love.

Where are these girls? Do they know whom they’re dumping? In Singapore during his promotion of The Face Shop, Hyun Joong was asked if he has a girlfriend or if he is currently in a relationship. And he replied, none.

The reporter asked Hyun Joong “when you were doing Playfull Kiss, did you ever thought of wanting to fall in love again”?

Hyun Joong replied ”I could not think of falling in love, because I was busy memorizing my lines in the drama”!!

Gosh….what a way to answer such sensitive question!!! Hyun Joong just outwardly spill out his 4D!

444193128.jpg

Oh yes, I remember, and may I just add, at the same event on that interview in Singapore, the lady reporter asked Hyun Joong this question “What was the best kiss you ever had”? Hyun Joong said, “I can not compare a kiss because I do not have a girlfriend”. I find the question a bit silly, but maybe, just maybe, if Hyun Joong is a playboy type, he could probably respond to that lady reporter outwardly what may be Hyun Joong’s best kiss!!! But then Hyun Joong is a decent modest type of guy.

I’m not trying to create an image what Hyun Joong ought to be base on how I want him to be. But base on the interviews with Hyun joong that I have been watching, I don’t think he’s a playboy at all. He’s not even choosy in selecting his ideal girl. A super model isn’t even his preference, he goes for average pretty girl and someone who could also be his friend and buddy.

Hyun Joong said, he would tell his fans if he’s in a relationship, but he’ll never gonna say who. He said “at this time I”ll probably won’t be in a relationship because of my work commitments, it would only be a pity to my girlfriend if she’ll always be left out because of my busy schedule”. Then he said, “other actors or artists can have a relationship at the same time with their career, but for me, I’m not that good as an artist, I still need to fill up what is missing in my ability, and I just can’t do both at the same time”. Hyun Joong mentioned this during his interview in Bali.

Many of you had watched the TV reality show “We Got Married”, that was not acting, there was no script only a camera and Hyun Joong just have to be himself for real. It may not be his 100 percent as Kim Hyun Joong because of the presence of the cameras, but somehow you can justify how he was in having a partner. Although he admitted he felt a bit awkward because Hwang Bo was his six year senior, and he couldn’t help but respect her that much to call her Ya, as how he normally calls his girlfriend.

Men’s ideal girls are just but ideal, same as Hyun Joong, he may have a lot of ideally perfect girl for himself. And that’s not even difficult for him to acquire, with his qualities, any Miss Universe or beauty queen would die for a lover like Hyun Joong. But it doesn’t work that way. Love comes to our lives in such a mysterious way, that it just happen, you suddenly fall in love even you’re not seeking for it. And sometimes we do fall for someone who’s unexpected. That’s the same with Hyun Joong, in fact he also falls at first sight.

img92080.jpg

At this time, Hyun Joong is at the peak of his career. He was being truthful when he said, he couldn’t bring himself to any relationship at this time because he is committed to the people who expect from him whom he doesn’t want to fail. As he said, he still needs to work on what is missing in his ability as an artist. I think this is a matured outlook of a grown man who’s aiming for his goals and unselfish desires to make others happy.

Hyun Joong is a very ideal man, he may be a type of man who can hardly express himself but he shows his affection in so many different ways that a girl can be surprised on how he can just make you laugh out of nowhere and surprise you with his thoughtfulness. He can’t stand heated argument or confrontation because he’s a peace loving person. In time that you are troubled and sad he’ll stay at your side to comfort you. He’s very sensitive but he’ll never show you how hurt he is.

Hyun Joong has a dream to fulfill as his own personal happiness has to take the backseat for a while.Hyun Joong will eventually find the real love of his life, only at this time, he’s passion for music and his untainted love for his fans comes first. As he accomplish what he wants for himself, then I would want him to search for the girl of his dream whom he can share his life with.

I truly believe Hyun Joong has a soft spot in his heart that belongs only to his fans. In so many event transpired last year, he had shown his caring, loving, and sincerity as Kim Hyun Joong an ultimate lover to his fans. LazerKim here writing

4415269622.jpg

Lifted from 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/kim-hyun-joong-releases-if-youre-like-me-for-the-wedding-scheme-ost

Kim Hyun Joong releases “If You’re Like Me” for ‘The Wedding Scheme’ OST

5b5e2cd9.jpg

SS501 star Kim Hyun Joong has just released a new solo track titled, “If You’re Like Me“!

Released as a song off of the OST for the upcoming tvN drama ‘The Wedding Scheme‘, “If You’re Like Me”, the piano ballad is both soft and romantic. The music video is a montage of scenes from the

‘Wedding Scheme’, which stars Kang Hye Jung and Lee Kyu Han, tells the story of a mother who tries to get her four daughters married. With its top-notch cast list and a series of intriguing teasers, many are looking forward to the show’s first episode, which is set to air next Monday.

Check out the music video!