Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Translation of Kim Hyun Joong speech on an Ambassador of UN Social Contribution Campaign of Korea

Soooo happy!!!! Love love love!

Credit: @howlovelylala on twitter

Hello I am Kim Hyun Joong and feel very honored to be here.

Korea was supported (by UN) in 50's but now in my generation, Korea can repay.

I think the previous generation served as the foundation for our generation's result.

I am going to be the someone who can give out happiness throughout the world as a singer and actor.

I am born in Korea and very grateful to be an honorary ambassador as a singer and actor.

I would like to say that I wish to pray for world peace. 

Kim Hyun Joong… [article collection]

March.9.2012

301.jpg

By LazerKim:

I started researching about Kim Hyun Joong last year after he had released his first album, collected almost all his video clips of interviews, talk shows, a few game shows, and read a lot about him. Instead of watching dramas as I normally do after work, I started watching purely video clips of Hyun Joong, writing notes significant events. And went over and over watching him until such time I can put myself in his shoes, internalizing that I started writing about him. Every resources I get are coming from his fans, picking bits and pieces from here and there, that I never thought I’ve gone this far for just a matter of  few months since I started writing about him. Until it became my daily routine to write anything under the sun all about Kim Hyun Joong.

For fan starters, I made a list of my articles all about Kim Hyun Joong, you may check it out at Google Kim Hyun Joong blogs by LazerKim, since he’s in silent mode, updates are rare these days, and if you’re looking for something to read about Hyun Joong. You may check it out for other articles you have not read. So far these are the once I have already posted. How I wish I would know more about Hyun Joong but I think what we know is just enough for us fans.

302.jpg

Articles written by LazerKim: (2012)

1. My Christmas Dream

2. Year End Sealed with a Kiss

3. Memories 2011

4. Perfect Perfectionist

5. Luck or Destiny

6. Special Relationship

7. King of Soccer Field

8. Silent Cooking

9. Before and After

10.Two Men in a Row w/Bae Yong Joong

11.Fashion Icon

12.F4 Recall

13.Untie the Knot

14.Action w/ Lee Min Ho

15.New Celeb Dogs Art and Matic

16.Stage Addict

17.Wishing for 2012 Drama

18.Untainted Affection

19.Humble as Ever

20.Race to the Top

21.Best Male Solo Artist 2011

22.People Behind the Scene

23.Perfect Strategy

24.Solo vs. Idol Groups

25.International Fans

26.The Boss – Bae Yong Joon

27.Power to Conquer

28.Dream house

29.Darling of the Press

30.Chain of Success

31.Addictive Fans

32.Star Dancer BTS

33.4D Attack

34.Thinking Aloud

35.Beyond Comparable

36.For All Ages

37.Men in Black w/ Bi Rain

38.Talks Wacky, Talk Deeply

39.Snowball of Fans

40.Lucky Rookie

41.Fashion Character

42.Concert Rewind

43.Shared Blessings

44.Secret to Success

45.Stage Fashion

46.Strong Ally – Bae Yong Joon

47.Real Pro

48.Hang Over

49.Touch of Gold

50.Destiny

51.Close to You

52.Date with Prince

53.Love and Fame

54.Fan Network

55.My Fans and I

56.Unity in One

57.Without You

58.Crucial Year

59.Fan Started

60.Meeting You

61.Time Line

62.Unique Image

63.Twisted Fate

64.Embracing You

65.Waiting for You

67.Life on Stage

68.Contagious

69.Back to Studio

70.Protege Bae Yong Joon

71.Love or Friends

72.Sharing Love

73.Drama Talks

74.Richer Poorer

75.Bags of Awards

76.Fans and Idol

77.Endless Story

Many more to come, enjoy your reading!!               LazerKim here writing, thanks.

303.jpg

I may be late in posting this here but it's okay right.. ?! No rules against posting something that is late topics... Hahaha ^___^

Anyway its been so long since i had last posted here. Just been busy lately and a broken laptop and personal computer didn't help in my current situation. Yes, its Been so long since I've been actively posting anywhere but this topic made me surface and made me want to say my thoughts...

But before anything else let me just wave to all soompiers who have continually made this thread alive against all odds, through thick an thin and rain and shine, you've stayed and made this thread move and live. You know who I am talking about, right? yup it's you ate nadz and tita lins,  you're love for hyunjoong goes beyond anything I can think of, you guys are THE greatest !!! Special mentions to lisaa and despicableme. And late my greetings may be, just wanna say "hello" to Nenychunhyun..! And to one and all henecians, triple s, soompiers, and those enamored, like and love hyunjoong "annyeong... Annyeong...! Annyeong...! " *waves* *bows*

I know I've gotten off topic but I'll direct back my post to the main reason I am posting here now... 

Sasaeng fans... Or for me, I just call them stalker fans. 

I know some fans, especially the JYJ fans have been pretty sensitive about this issue, I am not posting this to discredit anyone, I just want to say that there is no need to compare the two incidents. You only get misunderstanding in comparing one to another. It's how I usually feel when people compare me to other people

Anyway back to the topic of sasaeng fans, though the video that surface about hyunjoong's behavior to fans just show the normal calm triple s/henecia hyunjoong does have his share of saseang fans who stalk him endlessly and disrupt his privacy. I think one usually gets their share of calm caring fans, sasaeng stalker fans as well as hater/anti fans, that is normal to the road of stardom. Cause Much like all things, you get a piece of the good and the bad sides of the situation..

With JYJ, I really can't comment cause though I do like them, but I was not present in those incedent to form judgement on who is at fault. And as I have said comparing is really hurtful and just form misunderstandings, so I'll stop here with anymore JYJ comment, arrasso..?!

Sasaeng fans... to hyunjoong fans, we also know that there has been a couple of times before, when fans disturbed the neighborhood around ss501 dorm back during their debut days and much more when hyunjoong had made solo activities. And in these incedents, there are fan-accounts where Hyunjoong himself scolded his fans for doing such things

And as far as I know, well most videos I saw and stories I heard, hyunjoong is pretty scared of those stalker fans... Thus his wish from DSP before to have better security for the double s boys. That is why I'm pretty thankful with KeyEast cuase they have now provided him with amazing security.

I remember just recently how KE sent twenty of their men outside to china with hyunjoong so that he can be protected, Cause the fans kept on knocking on his door and not allowing him to rest. I do understand the feeling of wanting to get close to one's idol, but sometimes fans do go overboard, even those calm ones. So my question is where does supporting and following ones idol end from being a loyal loving fan to that of a stalker sasaeng fan?

A fellow henecia has posted a couple of incidents that shows hyunjoong's sasaeng fans incident:

1. Incident: Early days of SS501, fans loitering outside of the dorm

Hyunjoongs reaction:  apologiZed to the neighbors

Source: http://m.zimbio.com/SS501/articles/JEfsME4r19d/Good+Triple+Fan

2. Incident: ss501 day, fans visiting his home

Hyunjoong reaction: scold fans to go home

Source: I can't find the link

4. Incident: the plumber fan

HJ's reaction: act like she was a normal plumber

Source: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=PH#/profile?user=azi767&view=videos&v=dK2Lq25Civk

5. Incident: fans visiting his house - Hyundai message

HJ's reaction: leave  a message to ask fans to stop their actions 

Source: http://www.lovekimhyunjoong.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1294&hilit=sonata&start=0

6. Incident: HJ's house becoming a tourist destination

HJ's reaction: warned fans that his house is not a tourist destination and not to visit again

Source: http://namjachingukhj.blogspot.com/2011/10/kim-hyun-joong-my-house-is-not-any.html?m=1

These are some of the examples/incidents that I think where fans way overboard that hyunjoong's privacy was compromised. And as with the accounts, hyunjoong in his 4D personality has acted behind reproached and acted where fans can be proud of him for his patience and understanding. Right..?

But as Alice/wondergirl mentioned in her blog, people/netizens fail to remember than hyunjoong is not only kind and understanding to sasaeng fans but also to us henecia or triple s. And other than that he is just kind In general, remember those charity works and donations he made and some he didn't want to be made public? There could be more donations he has made we are not aware of cause he just made it in secret.. What do you guys think..?

And as connected with thus incedebt with stalker fans and his love for his loyal and calm fans i think his comment during hia interview in golden fishery sums up everything about his thoughts on this issue:

Asked by Kim gura during that interview of what he would ask/demand from DSP for his contract renewal..?

Hyunjoongs answer: good security where he would be protected and everything would be done in order, as well as having their fans protected from hurt and pain.

I think his answer that time, is just awesometastic..! 

And with that just said i just want to say that I am very thankful for mr.jeong!  I like how he protects and secures all the places for hyunjoong. He arrives at the venue before hyunjoong, checks and secures the area making sure our alien prince would be safe and sound!

Thanks mr.jeong and to all his security staff and managers...! And also Thanks keyeast..! I know for a fact that recently KE Has send twenty of their men to secure hyunjoong's hotel due to some fans disrupting HJ's room by constantly knocking and making inqueries on him. Ever since he changed companies, there has been no rumours or incident where one of his staff or manager has hurt any of his fans, so I do think his move to key east is just perfect!!! Prefer for him and perfect for us..!

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] ENDLESS STORY

Posted on March 9, 2012

304.jpg

By LazerKim:              Kim Hyun Joong as we all know has a very interesting story, this is not unusual though since everyone of us has different stories to tell too. There are many celebrities out there who has, and many fans are being inspired by their stories one way of another. Hyun Joong can inspire the younger generation even to his fans who have kids, we somehow can get ideas how the growing kids can sometimes be so independent with their aspirations. They may have talents and dream that you might not be aware of.

There may also be some individuals who has been having similar experience with Hyun Joong, we may never know. One way or another, we learn from bits and pieces we get to be inspired in knowing who Kim Hyun Joong is. Oooppss, as I’m writing this part, a fan left a message in my comment box just to say “Hyun Joong is not only my idol, but my inspiration”.  She was reading my article Drama Talks. At least one can testify, the guy is not only a simple idol but he does inspire us in our daily struggles.

305.jpg

In Hyun Joong’s story, I think what we can learn is building a strong determination to reach for our dreams. He is a good example to talk about one’s determination. I’ve written a lot of articles about Hyun Joong’s struggles and with that story alone can somehow gives us hope whatever we’re getting through at present. I emphasize on his determination because this was crystal clear from his past and his present, that I admired from him most, that can really be inspiring to any of us, specially to a lot of aspirants out there. Hyun Joong’s story of his strong determination is one thing that I’ll never get tired of sharing to others.

Whenever Hyun Joong describe himself, I think he just wants his fans to accept him for what he is, that he’s not an extra ordinary, but just a simple ordinary man. Although no matter what he says, he’s just somebody whom you can look up too. But I’m proud of him because he’s somebody whom you can openly tell his story to your kids, or your younger brothers, if you know what I mean. He never lead his fans into a blind admiration and for this reason, he works hard to improve his weak points, so as his fans will not be criticized for being his fans.

Honestly, I have written an article entitled Weak and Strong, that talks about Hyun Joong’s positive and negative points, that until now the article is still in my file that I couldn’t post it, because if I write my assessment about Hyun Joong, there has to be a good balance between positive and negative to have a fair judgement. Until now I’m still looking for more negative aspect about Hyun Joong that can be logical enough without being bias about his reality. I read his list of controversy and yet I couldn’t find anything that he had done without valid reason, so I can not write that either. Hyun Joong answered controversial issues being thrown to him.

306.jpg

The funny thing is whenever he’s being criticized, he would accept the criticism!! Like for instance the plastic surgery issue, that in one talk show he openly admitted that he had his nose fixed, because he had a childhood accident that broke his nose and had it fixed, put his nose a bit higher which I don’t see anything wrong. And who among the celebrities who had ever openly admitted he had plastic surgery??. In a talk show with Kang Hodong as the host of that show was quite surprised that Hyun Joong was so casual about admitting he had his nose fixed. And so the controversy stopped that everyone was surprised that Hyun Joong admitted a fact!!

Ah, the height controversy, Hyun Joong was accused of telling a lie about his height. How do you measure height of a person? You turn your back against the wall where there is some kind of measurement scale, or another type of device that measures your height and weight and another person would look to see where the scale points at and tell you your height measurement. I think this was done by DSP as his previous agent and informed Hyun Joong that his height was 181cm, and so KeyEast followed the same information. Or is there any other explanation on how to measure height? Well, for me controversial issues are just something to dispute about. So I still could not consider this as something Hyun Joong did to tell a lie!! Well, these are just a few controversy that I know so far, which is just a part of Hyun Joong’s being in showbiz.

307.jpg

About the issue with the S.Korea’s former President which created too much fire, that in my assessment it was totally a negligence of DSP ceo.  These may just be a natural controversy as other celebs experience, but it was still a part of Hyun Joong’s story, specially when he was entangled by a complicated issue. I think he was severely hurt that time. But he was able to surpass those period of trials in his career life being a part of his status in showbiz. He was always been courageous in facing any of his trials, head on.

I seem to notice that Hyun Joong was always been wrongly accused for something he was never been guilty about. He’s always been misjudged specially in his ability. There are indeed a lot of stories to talk about Hyun Joong, not to brag about the past but to learn from those incidents, on how he was able to build his courage in times of rough sailing in his career life. Hyun Joong had gone through a lot and in the end which we all had witness how he harvested the fruits of challenges and how he worked so hard in facing those challenges.

The intrigues controversies, those were his obstacles and his fans played a big role in picking them up so as Hyun Joong can walk his way smoothly on his path towards the top where he belong. His fans were at his side all the period Hyun Joong had gone  through rough times and had never left him even a single moment while he was fighting over rough times. It’s so remarkable having a strong bond between Hyun Joong and his loyal fans.

308.jpg

I’m sure many of you had visited my blog site, and you could tell as to how may articles I have written so far, I still have pending articles in my file. It seemed to me Hyun Joong has an endless story to tell, and yet I think there are a lot more that I haven’t written and one of those is his darkest moment in his career. Although this one is a bit difficult because it’s gonna be reading between the lines. Everyone experience challenges in life and Hyun Joong is no exception. How was he able to cope up, how he felt that time and lessons learned. We can all learn from him too, Hyun Joong is not only an idol to us as I have said his fans literally breath with him, that there’s a strong connection, and not only between his fans and himself, but among the fans themselves.

It’s like as if everything was built-in for him just before he could start performing solo, that we are all meant to be at his side, and if asked each and everyone of us, as to why, why Kim Hyun Joong?? Let me know if you have found your answer. Let’s check on the degree of how you fell for Hyun Joong that I know many of you had gone out of your way for him. Specially those fans who were already at his side just before he started stepping on his lime light. What made you stayed with Hyun Joong for such a long time??

I think even each and everyone of us has an endless story to tell too, for as long as we follow Kim Hyun Joong. Many of you I’m sure tried to get away from his magical net, but failed. Well I did, I tried, but I even got worst, as you can see I’m now writing about him!! I couldn’t stop, because I felt Hyun Joong is pushing me to this!! Same as you, as if you’re being pushed to read more about him, stare more of his photos, watch more of his videos. In short we can’t get enough of him. Am I right?? Because we have already learned to love Hyun Joong as sincerely as he does to his fans. Love be gets love, and I don’t think we’re numb not to feel his sincerity. Hyun Joong opened his life to his fans without hesitation. He wants his fans to know him better and to accept him for what he is and who he is in reality

309.jpg

Hyun Joong kept a little for himself, in which he can’t do anything because he’s not good at pretending. He can act, yes, but get away with script and ask him spontaneous questions about himself. Hyun Joong can not even get away with simple alibi, we’ve seen it at Strong Heart, how he easily gave away!! And so that’s him, I’m not saying he never lied in his entire life, he’s just not good with it. If he lies, you can see right away that he is!!! You can’t even get disappointed if he does, because he looks cute blushing when telling white lies and eventually admits the truth!! It even makes him special!!

In his interview in Japan fan meeting in November 2011, Hyun Joong was asked if he is a narcissist or conceited, and Hyun Joong said, ” I like it better to praise others.” In one talk show Guerrilla Date, he was even so shy to brag about the trophy he got that day before he showed up at that talk show. Hyun Joong is known for his modesty, observe him whenever he was being praised, he feels uncomfortable. Not that he doesn’t want to be praised, it’s just that he’s so shy and he would blush and just bow his head to say thank you. The guy is just too nice, even he knows for himself he deserves every praise being said to him.

Every time Hyun Joong is out there on his exposure, on every event transpired in his every activities always mark a memory and a story that every fan will keep in their hearts. It will be endless story about Hyun Joong for every fan that they can proudly share with their life time partners, with their family members, with their children and to their grandchildren. His story can inspire anyone specially the young generation and it’s not only his ability as an artist that we prided but Hyun Joong as a person in reality. In his story there are many to learn lessons from and his being candidly honest reveals his true self as he shares it with his fans. Hyun Joong’s truthfulness even draws people near him as they take him for what he really is.

310.jpg

When I was starting to get addicted to Hyun Joong, I was searching for something that would explain why I was unusually restless!! That I want to ask, “is this how it is to be a fan of Kim Hyun Joong??” I was looking for opinion from other fans who might have felt the same way as I did. But I couldn’t find any. I can understand some of new fans that might be experiencing the same way as I did. These new fans would be starting to build their own story on how they met Hyun Joong and how they fell for him. Do not hesitate to share your story, there’s a space below you can write on, and I will respond to you.

These past few days I’ve been receiving a lot of emails, messages from Twitter stating they are new fans of Hyun Joong. Please bear with me, I have to give way to the other new ones to know Hyun Joong better. And this is the only way I can do it for others. I guess this is the right time to do so, while Hyun Joong is busy with his preparation for his next album and since news updates are not so busy. I open up a few controversy about Hyun Joong and I won’t keep it from the new ones. They might have read it from other news articles without further explanation coming from his side.

For fan starters, I’m a new fan too, somehow we might share the same experience. As you read on my other articles, you can notice many veteran fans do leave comments in my box below, please read them too and you’ll learn from them too. So far I have not received any negative comments which I happy about!! Or a regular reader of mine said they will keep their negative comment as gentle as they could!!! LOL!!

311.jpg

Veteran fans do share their experience in this blog site which I appreciate, and surely we’ll know from them how well they have known the guy considering the time they became fans of Hyun Joong. I would like to created this blog with friendly atmosphere, that even news update that may not be as good news, I would like to keep it light. And may I just mention, the article Fans and Idol is an article specially written for the new fans too, that I really hope you’ll be able to read it. It’s very important since there are not so good news around about celebrities and fans, that I do not want you to get alarm, instead I’m trying to turn the negative into more positive approach that doesn’t pinpoint on anyone. The article Fans and Idol are just reminders specially for the new fans.

Reading articles would I think help new fans to let you know you are not alone with what you feel being addicted to Hyun Joong I think!!!. I’m sure reading will help you a lot in understanding what you feel about Hyun Joong. And for veteran fans, can help too by sharing their story with the new ones. This was what I was looking for when I was starting to get addicted to Hyun Joong. The new ones will get inspired, let Hyun Joong inspire them, just like what one of the fans I mentioned earlier, “Hyun Joong is not only my idol, he’s my inspiration”.  And I think this way will help Hyun Joong expand his fan network.

Lastly, I made a separate space followed by this article,  for a list of articles that I have written so far, you may check it out, I think some of the articles has not been posted at Google yet. Honestly, I never thought I have gone this far writing about Hyun Joong in just a matter of few months, as I just kept going!!!   And with that, here’s my parting shots.

Kim hyun Joong has a long journey ahead of him as we travel by his side. There will be rough rocky road along the way, but keeping our strength to hold on, will keep Hyun Joong stronger than ever. As we travel with him there’s always a story each of us can tell, as we follow Kim Hyun Joong, our story will be an endless one………….  LazerKim here writing.

At this point may I extend my congratulations to Kim Hyun Joong for receiving honors being appointed as United Nations Honorary Ambassador. I’m very proud of you…

I may be late in posting this here but it's okay right.. ?! No rules against posting something that is late topics... Hahaha ^___^

Anyway its been so long since i had last posted here. Just been busy lately and a broken laptop and personal computer didn't help in my current situation. Yes, its Been so long since I've been actively posting anywhere but this topic made me surface and made me want to say my thoughts...

But before anything else let me just wave to all soompiers who have continually made this thread alive against all odds, through thick an thin and rain and shine, you've stayed and made this thread move and live. You know who I am talking about, right? yup it's you ate nadz and tita lins,  you're love for hyunjoong goes beyond anything I can think of, you guys are THE greatest !!! Special mentions to lisaa and despicableme. And late my greetings may be, just wanna say "hello" to Nenychunhyun..! And to one and all henecians, triple s, soompiers, and those enamored, like and love hyunjoong "annyeong... Annyeong...! Annyeong...! " *waves* *bows*

Annyeong *waves n hugs* also greeting for you too czakhareina , thanks for your warm welcome here, hope you can get more active again yah.  btw I'm also confused at first, if we ignore the rules here. a little shock. but I still continue posting. maybe I don't know how well the rules of this thread, and I think it's much different from other forums that I follow. very strict rules.

when will all go despamming haha. whatever it is. I started with a thread like this, of course, because Hyun Joong.

Found this on WB

323.jpg

325.jpg

324.jpg

326.jpg

Credit as shown

Guest lnprz

Hello, Czak!

Nice to see you again...thanks for sharing your thoughts....it's good I didn't encountered any unexpected moments with other fans in all the events I attended before....all of them are nice and well-behaved......his bodyguards are kind enough and sometimes helping us to get closer to him......

thank you, czak.....all for the love of our one and only......I will do everything that I can...

Take care and God Bless!.

K im Hyun Joong appointed an honorary ambassador for the UN

Mar 9th, 2012 @ 06:42 pm › leesa86 @ allkpop

The inauguration ceremony for the UN‘s Korean Campaign on Contributions to Social Welfare was held at the Plaza Hotel in Seoul on March 9th. It was here that Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong was selected as an honorary ambassador for the campaign, to spread hope amongst the Korean society.

In the photo below, the singer/actor stands between Asian Campaign representative Kim Jung Hoon, and the interim leader of the ruling Saenuri Party Park Geun Hye, who interestingly also happens to be the aunt of singer Eun Ji Won.

Congratulations, Kim Hyun Joong!

Source & Image: Newsis via Nate, Asiae via Nate

Guest lnprz

http://bibettesia.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/kim-hyun-joong-article-man-of-honor/

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] MAN of HONOR

74a37d14.jpg

By LazerKim: Kim Hyun Joong has been appointed as Honorary Ambassador of the United Nations Millennium Development Social Contribution Campaign of Korea. This news is just Wow!! If you can monitor the Twitter today you can see how excited and happy Hyun Joong’s fans are. And who wouldn’t be? This is United Nations a prestigious organization all over the world we’re talking about and this event has proven Hyun Joong’s credibility again. Very few Hallyu stars receive such honor and Hyun Joong has it. I’m truly happy about this and very proud of him. I’m sure every Hyun Joong fan is happy and very proud about this news.

This event reminded me of what I have written in my article Unity in One, remember? “Hyun Joong has the power to unite different people of different nations. The room filled with his international fans breathing as one.” And as Hyun Joong mentioned in his acceptance speech, “I am going to be someone who can give happiness throughout the world as a singer and actor.” Actually Hyun Joong had already brought happiness to every household in different parts of the world when he did BOF and Playful Kiss, and had already brought his music throughout the world and will continue doing so. This guy is really something and he deserves the Honor from United Nations that was given to him.

98852153.jpg

This is another proof to Hyun Joong’s credibility as a person which is only given to the chosen few from the entertainment industry. This only goes to show Hyun Joong’s good reputation not only as an artist but a person with sincerity in helping the less fortunate. Hyun Joong has been actively supporting many charitable organizations on his own and this is the fruit of what he had planted out of good deeds and truthfulness in helping others. United Nation is a prestigious organization throughout the entire world known to be supporting developing and under develop countries in many ways. In Hyun Joong’s speech he stated “during the 50′s, United Nations had been supporting Korea, but now in my generation Korea can repay.”

During the event, it was said that Hyun Joong was introduced as a top Hallyu Star. And if you have watch the video, Hyun Joong was filled with humbleness, not a single air of arrogance can be seen in him. He greeted everyone in that event meeting as he bowed at them, and I can only be proud watching him as if he’s not a star, that’s Kim Hyun Joong. But he was so handsome in his dark hair and I can’t resist the thought that he looks fresh and blooming.

42693126399708368224914.jpg

I have been monitoring the Twitter and watching the fans sharing their excitement gave me a real big smile and laugh. One of the fan was riding in a public transportation, screamed with excitement when she saw Hyun Joong’s pictures in new handsome dark hair at the UN meeting, as people kept staring at her!!! You know who you are!!! LOL…Until now I’m still laughing as I imagine her screaming in a public transpo!!! And somebody responded as “I screamed inside a restaurant when I read Hyun Joong won at MAMA!!!” I laugh at that, everyone’s getting crazy!!! Oh I’m just so happy to see you guys really share happiness with Hyun Joong!!! And another fan was crying out of happiness for Hyun Joong as she wrote in my comment box! My God this is really so contagious. What has he done to all of us???

One time, I read from one fan at the Twitter saying she just got home from work and she was so sleepy. And so I posted my article for the day at 12noon, right after she re-posted my article, she’s gone. Gosh I felt so guilty, since I was just waiting for time till at 12noon the hour I normally post my article. And that time updates were so scarce and I think she was just waiting for the article so as her followers have something to read. I really felt guilty. And I came to realize, these people had already gone out of their way for Hyun Joong and how I wish he knew all about this. Not to brag about it but letting him know how much he is being loved by his fans.

42533126399722701556814.jpg

This is one thing I have been very curious about. Bloggers who are fans of Hyun Joong really get out of their way to post his latest photos, updates, they do share just about anything about Hyun Joong and they never fail every single day, they do share just about anything if not updates, which we have very little the past days. And I’ll be ever grateful because I can’t update my articles without at least update news. What made you do it? Have you asked yourselves?

I’m asking this because I think we’re just the same. One of the fans wrote in my comment box “I hope you won’t run out of topics.” I replied, then I just have to squeeze my brain out!! Well, I’m just human imperfect. I don’t even mind staying up late at night for as long as I have written something about Hyun Joong. He always occupy my thoughts, and I think most of you do miss him too. I can read from the Twitter, and one fan just kept typing his name and said she just want to scream his name!!!

Every time Hyun Joong is out in the public eye, fans from the Twitter can really twit all the way!! And now back to silence, at least we have some new video clips to watch over and over. At least we have seen him even just for some minutes, at least there’s something we can share for the day and a happy one.

42823226399718034890614.jpg

By the way, today there are changes at my wordpress dashboard, there’s a world map that specifically shows where my articles are going, and for today as I’m writing this article there are eleven countries who are reading my articles. Oh this is so great, I’m very thankful to those who have been helping me in re-posting my articles to reach out other fans of Hyun Joong from different parts of the world. Thank you everyone! And also I would like to mention those fans who are working hard and getting out of their way in translating my articles in their respective languages, there are at least six non-English speaking countries. I really appreciate your efforts, thank you very much.

Honestly, this is just so mysterious to me, Hyun Joong pushing me to write which I have not done in my entire life, other fans who are getting out of their way that instead of taking the time to rest after work they re-post what I’m writing, and for those Hyun Joong’s readers, well, one fan was just telling me she read the articles for six hours straight, and there’s another one who asked for a list of all my articles and another for hyperlink. Thank you for the extended interest about Hyun Joong. I remember what he always say “I will keep you interested in me always”. And so that’s it, he made his word to keep us all interested in him!! But I honestly find this mysterious, and Hyun Joong somehow changed my life.

What is happening to us?? Ever since Hyun Joong released his first album, I think the people had gone crazy over this guy!! I think we’re really meant to be driven near Hyun Joong. And this is just so contagious!! Although I’m happy with what is happening, because my main objective in writing is to spread the word about who Kim Hyun Joong is, and to expand his network of fans. And since we seldom see the guy, by this way it can keep him close to us. I can see how fans build up sharing just anything about Hyun Joong and I can see increasing fans by itself. I do have a small scale of readers or Twitter followers, but those followers has a large scale of followers to re-post my articles, and I would say this is another factor that we can help Hyun Joong expand his fan network.

478407773.jpg

Everyday I get emails from a new fan and today I found out the extent of reaching out from other countries, that gave me the chance to acknowledge your presence and your undying interest with Hyun Joong. I think this is what he wanted, and so by the time he visits your country you’ll be multiplied by numbers to welcome him. And then today, Hyun Joong was given an Honorable recognition at the United Nation’s meeting. Don’t you see anything that is similar to a jig saw puzzle, that is nearly to form a surface??? Oh this is just too great!!!

This day March 9, 2012, mark another history in our lives with Hyun Joong, as he was appointed by United Nations as Honorable Ambassador for Social Contribution Campaign. This again is beyond his desire, but by just merely being himself as Kim Hyun Joong in real life and for being naturally helpful with sincere good deeds on his own personal way to the less fortunate, had brought him excellent honors to be a part of United Nations. I do believe sincerity truthfulness is a virtue that can not be tainted no matter how a good actor can act. Knowing Hyun Joong by his nature one can tell who he really is. And those who knows Kim Hyun Joong by heart would tell the guy deserves this Honor given to him.

As to us his fans whatever success Hyun Joong has been attaining is our success. Whatever achievement Hyun Joong has been receiving is our achievement. We do share with him every effort exerted, every tears he shed, we cry with him and in every happiness he has, we enjoy it with him. As we take pride being his fans, for us Kim Hyun Joong will always be……..our Man of Honor. LazerKim here writing.

42709426399713368224414.jpg

Guest nadzyvy

Best Of Korea

Kim Hyun Joong appointed an honorary ambassador for the UN

The inauguration ceremony for the UN‘s Korean Campaign on Contributions  to Social Welfare was held at the Plaza Hotel in Seoul on March 9th. It  was here that Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong was selected as an honorary  ambassador for the campaign, to spread hope amongst the Korean society.

In the photo below, the singer/actor stands between Asian Campaign  representative Kim Jung Hoon, and the interim leader of the ruling  Saenuri Party Park Geun Hye, who interestingly also happens to be the  aunt of singer Eun Ji Won.

419060_361256483906443_229985870366839_1110551_1711823802_n.jpg

http://youtu.be/U4W4FobH0wA

Kim Hyun Joong : The Abs Evolution (2005~2011)

by: Thealienprince

Guest lnprz

credit jeab lover ‏ @jeablover twitter

HANDSOME soldier ^^ (cr.ElsaM0) twitpic.com/8ucr0h

534712769.jpg

tweeted Oi Kuanw Wong

credit willpower

534553560.jpg

Guest okamiden

Hi everyone. I have already asked here before (on Feb 28, nearly two weeks ago: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/9843-kim-hyun-joong-%ea%b9%80%ed%98%84%ec%a4%91/page__view__findpost__p__17647611) - but I don't think I got any answer. Have the Key East released any official info on world tour, or now an album (this is new - someone here mentioned that it is coming out in April?). It is getting pretty frustrating, with all those articles coming out, and no official information one way or the other... Very confusing :(

Guest lnprz

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] HELLO CRITICS!

123skd.jpg

By LazerKim: Kim Hyun Joong has been flocked with many critics in every corner of the internet. Any celebrity do encounter different types of people who criticize them, and I would say, they have gone used to it. Showbiz and politics has the same nature but different field. There are even celebrities who goes to court to file for libel charges mostly against media and some from on line who were posting malicious articles or write up against them. With tons of criticism thrown to Hyun Joong, so far he hadn’t gone to court and he manage to face those criticisms. At the internet, every time he’s being criticized, his fans are always on guard to protect him. Which I’m very proud of.

But how does an individual fan actually feels whenever somebody criticizes Hyun Joong? I can read them from everywhere but mostly at Youtube and Dramabeans. I can only laugh at those specially when I read from Youtube when somebody commented as “guys watch out, tone down your comments if you do not want to get into trouble with KHJ fans!!” I really laugh at that!! I can only guess, I think everyone at the internet knows how you deal with Hyun Joong’s critics!! And there’s someone who’s apologetic to start off her comment before she spilled out her criticism, and yet the following day I happen to drop by on that video clip, Hyun Joong fans were there about 4 of them defending Hyun Joong!!!

my3h.jpg

I’m sure you’re familiar with the drama Speed, which was offered to Hyun Joong but rejected it. I read an article about it, and there was about a hundred comments there, and most of it were negative harsh comments about Hyun Joong. And most of good praises were in favor of another actor which was suppose to be paired with Hyun Joong. And so I searched on this actor because I do not know the guy. And so it happens, this actor was much senior than Hyun Joong. I stated my comment as, how dare you compare a junior from a senior who’s old enough to be Hyun Joong’s father.

How did this actor started? I mean I’m sure he was not as good in his past. Same with Hyun Joong who’s a starter being an actor, and that other guy is a veteran actor. And same with Hyun Joong in due time he will be a veteran actor too and a good one if not the best actor. Everyone has to start somewhere, every actor was rather clumsy when they started and that’s natural for a beginner. In fact, Hyun Joong did a good start with BOF and we have seen how he improved when he did Playful Kiss.

Hyun Joong has a very good potential in acting and I firmly believe that. Or I would rather think some had misunderstood Hyun Joong’s character role Yoon Ji Hoo at BOF. When I first watched Hyun Joong at BOF I never expected that it was his first drama project. I was hooked by his character who may had minimal lines delivered, but played on his emotions which brought an excellent impact to the audience.

There was another article that seemed to me like a blind item featuring Hyun Joong. The entire article was full of negative opinion particularly in his acting skills. I tried my best to be as diplomatic as I could, to comment and I asked the author to justify her opinion on how she watch a Korean drama. She replied saying she had watched more than 80 Korean dramas and American movies so she can identify who’s who. And she said I was the only one who contradicted the article. I replied back saying “How can I be agreeable if what you’re saying was completely baseless.”!!

magsodahjlelley02.jpg

There’s another video of a showdown, I think Hyun Joong was one of the guest performer together with other groups. There was a war among the fans KHJ fans versus the fans from two other groups!! I think there were about 7 pages of comments from three sides like a dispute!! KHJ fans really fought back and they defend Hyun Joong, but none of KHJ fans ever criticized the other groups. But I can’t help noticed in that show, how come Hyun Joong was the only soloist within the showdown performance. And I’m proud to say Hyun Joong was the best performer in that show, without being bias.

Watching from the same video clip, at the audience gallery, you can identify who’s who among the fans are. The anti KHJ fans doesn’t cheer for him, and their faces were blank. But with one of the groups, although KHJ fans were not cheering but they were attentively watching the group, and they were waving U;zoosin light stick!! Do you know why? Because the members of that group are Hyun Joong’s friends. See? KHJ’s fans can identify Hyun Joong’s friends, they may not support them but they respect his friends. I can’t help but feel proud to be with the same crowd that Hyun Joong created.

0111v.jpg

Another example. Hyun Joong performed a cover for another artist, the video clip was uploaded by a KHJ fan. I was the first to comment, and I stated truthfully what I thought about Hyun Joong’s performance based on the original version since he did a cover and my comment was purely professional nothing personal in favor of Hyun Joong. I watched at least 4 live performances of the original version, just to see if Hyun Joong performed that music right since he performed cover. And honestly Hyun Joong did a clean choreography and the song suits his voice range. Hyun Joong brought sophistication to the music piece and I’m very proud he did it excellently.

A fan from the original artist replied to my comment, of course she was furious. But I was surprised a KHJ fan came to my rescue before I can reply back to her, to explain about my assessment!!! I gave the other fan the live video clips for her to watch and compare between the original vesion and Hyun Joong’s version. Incidentally I wrote an article about that original artist, and so I told her to read it just to prove I’m not against her idol since he had been a long time idol of Hyun Joong. I think she’s one of my readers now. And another none KHJ fan commented “I told you, be careful with KHJ fans!!!. I really laugh at that!!

Honestly, I enjoyed reading the defenses of KHJ fans because many could be so witty in defending him, specially at the dramabeans. There were two KHJ antis who were discussing the changes in Hyun Joong image particularly plastic surgery, a KHJ fan just bat in saying “why don’t you two stop discussing Hyun Joong’s face, he had already won three trophies from Breakdown, and you’re still discussing his changes”!! I laugh at that!! People would tend to talk anything about Hyun Joong as if he hadn’t done anything to be successful!! Or simply jealous because their idols couldn’t make it to the top as Hyun Joong does.

27796209.jpg

Oh yes, may I just share with you one of my unforgettable experience when I was just starting to research on Hyun Joong. Actually I’m a computer illiterate, technology was never been my interest until I got crazy with Hyun Joong. I was browsing around for info about him, I was careless wherever my mouse takes me. And I came across a blog, an article criticizing Hyun Joong’s hair style. That time whenever I read negative comments about Hyun Joong, I really fight back to defend him. When I read this article, my blood just rose up saying to myself, how dare you criticize his hairstyle. I wrote my comment, of course furiously, and before I realized it, my comment was even longer than the article!!!

I think that incident pushed me to have my own blog site, so that I can say what I want without using other’s space. And I did, I was starting to write then, that I came to realize that blog site where I wrote my lengthy comment was my morning coffee mate!! You know, after all morning routine I go straight to internet and check on this blog for updates about Hyun Joong. In short that blog became my best friend where I get latest info on Hyun Joong.

God I was never been embarrass in my whole life. I totally did not recognize that blog since they kept changing their blog site outlook. And so I sent an email and apologized for writing harsh comments to defend Hyun Joong. I learned a big lesson out of the incident, because that blog belongs to Hyun Joong’s fans!!! My goodness if I can only get down on my knees to ask for forgiveness I should have done so!!! Lessons learned, use your etiquette even to strangers, that might end up to be your best friend!!

So I would probably apply the same principle on Hyun Joong’s critics, to defend him in the most diplomatic way. Who knows, someday his critics might just change their minds and become Hyun Joong’s fans. And with that I would still open doors for them, as I mentioned in my other articles, Hyun Joong does not choose his fans, whoever is in front of him he embraces them.

I remember, in one of his interviews after his performance Breakdown, he was saying, “I’m not worried about my fans, I’m worried about those who are not my fans”, meaning his critics. Because Hyun Joong trust his fans that no matter what he does on stage, he can easily meet their approval. And if only a critic could be able to read just one article about Hyun Joong, I’m sure it will be followed by another, until such time they get to know more about Hyun Joong, well, you know what’s next!! Then I would say, not bad at all!!!

143bf.jpg

In general, celebrities may have gone used to criticisms since it’s a part of showbiz that you can not please everybody. There are times I do sympathize with artists, because in reality without fans they may lose their job. But it necessarily mean without fans there will be no stars, as others think. But then without the artists, can you imagine a life without music? Or drama to watch, games shows, or no TV or radio at all to entertain, as it became our daily stress reliever.

Of course it depends on the celeb on how they handle their fans and their ability. But celebrities are human being too, just like us, they also have feelings and they do get hurt too. Hyun Joong seldom reads negative comments, because it can sometimes affect them personally and this is very natural to artist. Majority of them are sentimental and sensitive. But what did Hyun Joong did once, he wrote negative harsh comments about himself!!! Of course that’s a part of his 4D attack!! I’m not saying Hyun joong is a self centered, no of course not, that’s beyond his character. I think he’s natural sensitive. How many times did you see him cry over personal reason?

If only these critics would simply say “I don’t like him” period, instead of delivering harsh negative comments. Although lately, I’ve noticed, criticisms had tone down a bit since the time Hyun Joong was in Japan. I hope I’m right though!!! Hyun Joong had been beaten up for so many times by unjustified opinion, although it hurts us as his fans, he kept fighting against all odds but it was too much to endure. I’m just too happy that for every stone being thrown to Hyun Joong, the more chain of success he collects that I can only be proud of him.

elley31.jpg

And I’m glad Hyun Joong did not become a slave of his fans, because we fans truly love him in reality. I think it’s the other way around though, I think we’re his slaves!!! What do you think, here I am still writing about him at 3am, while some of you may still be reading about him at this hour, or whenever there’s even a little time to spare, you would still be reading about him!!! But I just love every moment doing this, talking about Hyun Joong. I actually became addicted to writing, and I can’t last a day without doing so!!

But mysteriously I couldn’t write anything about other people not connected with Hyun Joong. Probably same with you there, you couldn’t get yourselves to read about other celebs if not connected with him. I could probably read about Jae Jong his best friend simply because I want to write something about his best friend and his boss Bae Yong Joon as his closest ally. Or about Mr. Jeong as his bodyguard!!! Are we at the same boat???

Critics would always just be around Hyun Joong while his fans would do everything within their power to defend him. I don’t mind having his critics around, for as long as they do not step beyond their limits, I would still be generous to let them know who Kim Hyun Joong is and would still say………….Hello critics!!! LazerKim here writing

28669488.png

Guest DespicableMe

Hi everyone. I have already asked here before (on Feb 28, nearly two weeks ago: http://www.soompi.co...t__p__17647611) - but I don't think I got any answer. Have the Key East released any official info on world tour, or now an album (this is new - someone here mentioned that it is coming out in April?). It is getting pretty frustrating, with all those articles coming out, and no official information one way or the other... Very confusing :(

Key East left a message telling fans that as far as Kim Hyun Joong's activities go that they will post anything official on the website and anything we may have read on things like twitter or blogs are not necessarily accurate. Which means until it's posted officially on their website then it's just rumors.

Guest M-i-l-o

So very proud of him right now. I remember way back then, when he wasn't as famous as he is today. He said that he wanted to live a fulfilling life and help those in need along the way. I'm just happy to see today, so unchanged and matured. Wow, it's really been years, I can't believe it, haha, I was barely a teenager back then. It's actually a bit nostalgic to think about it, that we are growing older and maturing along with him. But it's a nice and fulfilling feeling, and I'm glad for that.

Wow, I always make myself sound so much older, when actually I'm still so young, LMAO. I blame you Leader! I think more about my "fan life" when my biases are so quiet, haha. It's okay though, because he looks very happy and well rested at his last appearance. Who else loves that he gained weight? I think his handsomeness double folds when he well rested and with big cheeks, haha.

Lnprz, I totally love your Hyunjoong-fied Luffy!  You should try doing one of Zoro, that's HJ's favorite character! (He even has an iPhone cover of Zoro, LOL).