Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

This is an OLD ARTICLE but its my first time to read it. and want to share it to you all:

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] STAGE FASHION

Posted on February 9, 2012

By LazerKim:

ld69l1gms7756b05cxbz.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong the singer,dancer,actor, had performed in many different stages in promoting his first two albums. And every time he does, he wears different costumes or outfit and for special performances like the Awards Night, he may be using the same music piece but adding variation to his piece that would appear something new in it. And it was very effective. I deliberately collected photos gather them and see for yourself that he does not repeat the same costume for every performance even he performs the same music piece, which he had no choice since he’s promoting his album. Hyun Joong is fond of fancy costumes on stage, contrary to his own personal usual taste which is simple nothing flashy.

We start off with his first come back stage performance of Breakdown which is my favorite. This was his first transformation to appear in the public eye on stage.

breakdown-june7-bnt-06.jpg

20110630215253238.jpg

lc2acdkhj24.jpg

6.jpg

b3fb43166d224f4adce97b5.jpg

111112_003.jpg

hyunbar1242.jpg

6982b02egw1dovcalagp9j.jpg

083.jpg

img_79312.jpg

img_8313.jpg

The photo on top was performed on Mnet 20′s Choice Awards with the theme King of Pirates, Hyun Joong’s costume, stage set up, water splash choreography was perfect for the summer event, but it rained that night which made this portion of the show more effective. Hyun Joong’s choreography idea was to get wet for real, and so the timing made it even perfect!! In 2010, Hyun Joong was awarded by Mnet 20′s Choice Award for the Most Influential Star at the same venue.

tumblr_lo07jrly5n1qzh8w1o1_500.jpg

img_8283.jpg

On his speech he stated ” I hope to perform on this stage instead of receiving an award”. And so in 2011 his wish was granted, he performed this spectacular version of Breakdown. I’ve watched almost all Hyun Joong’s Breakdown performance and for me this is the best version. He lip sync the song, which is quite understandable, considering the choreography was done with water and the idea is to show off the dance ability of Hyun Joong on water splash.

The next costume collection is from Kiss Kiss, Hyun Joong stated that it was the lowest budget among his music, in terms of production cost, but it was very effective specially in Japan which gained a lot of attention, marked a history in Japan music industry as the first foreign artist to gained the highest album sales of more than 70,000 copies on its debut first day.

mnet-hjl-07.jpg

khj1_0228581.jpg

kim-hyun-joong-kiss-kiss-kim-hyun-joong-23848248-400-600.jpg

3019374037_1_3_rluz65mn.jpg

mucore85.jpg

thekimhyunjoongblogspotcomhenecia-1.jpg

o.jpg

mucore114.jpg

wadjet110717-sbs-inkigayo-kim-hyun-joong-kiss-kiss-tp_000051571-1.jpg

Hyun Joong performed Kiss Kiss in a totally different image, totally contrast to Breakdown. His image here is kinda boy next door, and the cutest among his songs. Kiss Kiss in Korea had its top placer at the billboard, but may not be as big hit as Breakdown, but the song did a smash hit in Japan as Hyun Joong made a Japanese version of the song, that created history in the Japanese music industry.

Another song of Hyun Joong Lucky Guy also made it at the billboard as it was released in October 2011, four months after he debuted as solo artist.

6af51b84jw1dolf2zk3r8j.jpg

sstv14.jpg

official2.jpg

media24.jpg

2.jpg

201110202124141002_1.jpg

tumblr_lw5ho2xfn11qkd3mzo2_500.jpg

ebb3b4eca095-eb9faded82a4eab080ec9db4_281029.jpg

23e15ca521958d175fcb25796f79a556_39553961-38dbb6fd5266d01665f3da65972bd407.jpg

Again Hyun Joong changes his image for this particular album Lucky Guy as his second. His image here is kinda Casanova or a gambling dandy, wherein Hyun Joong created an image of another type of real man. His costumes here signifies rich extravagant flashy in the real sence of fashion. The choreography was based on rock and roll wherein the entire body moves are rather bouncy. Listening to the music alone would instantly make your foot tap at its beat. The entire production is very effective and very lively in glittering costumes that Hyun Joong spiced up to this music piece.

83a9512bd756de835a42ca002d99ff4b_39553964-908fa0ec08fa513de74a29933d6d55fb1.jpg

Apparently these three production packages were being performed by Hyun Joong in most of his appearances. As he clearly specified in one of his interviews, that he does not repeat any of the costumes which he had already worn in other performances. Except those he had worn in concerts, which is quite understandable that he’s a solo performer to do a one hour concert by himself doesn’t give him much to do with stage costume quick changes.

402124_321130481255606_180621995306456_832838_848823135_n.jpg

Whatever image he portray on stage or on small screen, Hyun Joong is very meticulous to what he wears. He may have over a dozen of jackets, suits and shirts, but he never repeat his costume from one performance to another, most particularly on these productions.

Kim Hyun Joong is a very unique artist, having the power to transform his image in just a matter of glimpse. And this makes him special among other artist. Kim Hyun Joong is truly the only one…

Written by: LazerKim

72758516.jpg

credits as tagged thanks

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] LIFE ON STAGE

Posted on February 28, 2012

By LazerKim:

img_79052.jpg

This article reveals Kim Hyun Joong’s secret on what goes on at the backstage while he performs his concerts. We enjoyed watching him on stage as he sings and dances, but we do not have a slightest idea what’s going on at the back stage. So let me fill in your curiosity by giving you an idea what goes on and I’ll keep this as informative as I can. I hope this can at least ease your boredom without Hyun Joong around!!!

In my article Star Dancer (Behind the Scene) Somebody asked, why do I know so much about Hyun Joong’s dance. This is quite easy, I have the same line of profession with Hyun Joong, the difference is I work behind the scene. I’ve been dancing all my life since childhood, started with ballet at eight till high school and switch to jazz in college. After college I pursued on studies of Stage Arts Production. I work as choreographer and producer in a Japanese show production agent based in Tokyo right after my studies.The company supplies professional artists, package shows to resort hotels, big events and concerts, including mobile stage equipment. What I have written in my article Star Dancer BTS are basic procedures in any show production preparation and it applies anywhere professionally.

img_81871.jpg

This time let’s talk about the life on stage of any artist particularly dancers, these are actual backstage scenes that none of us is aware as audience. I’ll be pertaining to concerts that Hyun Joong hosted,what does an artist feels while he performs, what’s at the backstage during the show, what happens prior to the actual show ect. There’s a big difference between performing on a live stage concert and performing on TV. On live stage there’s no “take two” whatever the outcome of Hyun Joong’s performance on that certain moment already marked, he can not undo anything. On TV performances specially recorded show with or without audience, all remedies can be done before airing. Therefore live shows has higher degree of pressures and tensions specially among production assistants working backstage. But Hyun Joong loves performing concert, the guy loves challenges.

img_78481.jpg

Hyun Joong is a real artist that may content himself by simply applauding on his performance. Every artist has a pledge creed that says “no matter what happens the show must go on”. And being sick during a performance is not an excuse, unless of course if the artist is injured physically. But as long as an artist can still stand, walk and sing he has to go out there and perform. Singing does not create a big problem since he can perform in lip sync. All possible remedies shall be done just to push through with the show. I’ve seen a photo of Hyun Joong being injured during the show, I think he had leg cramp. This also happens the least you expect.

At least two hours prior to make up session before the show, a dancer should have at least two hours warm up, stretching routines to prevent locked muscles during the performance, before doing anything in preparation for the actual show. Dancers like Hyun Joong doesn’t just get himself on stage and dance, it’s nothing like that. Lack of warm up session causes muscle cramps during performance specially if the weather is cold. Since Hyun Joong sings while dancing he also has to vocalize and a shot of brandy or warm ginger sap will be good to his voice before stepping on stage.

Any discomfort occur during the performance, he has no choice but to endure until such time he exits to change costume for his next number. And this is also one reason why dress rehearsals is being done. Dancing in rehearsal outfit is very different from dancing with costumes. During dress rehearsals Hyun Joong makes sure he’s comfortable with all his costumes as he moves. Accidents do happen on stage too during the show, Hyun Joong was relating in one interview that he once had ripped his pants during the show with SS501. Those unexpected incidents can cause a lot of destruction and discomfort to any artist.

img_8162.jpg

For a star artist like Hyun Joong, he has two dressing rooms, one is the main dressing room which is much further to the stage, where all his costumes are placed and make up sessions are done in the main room. And one area located at the nearest stage wing, all quick changes are done in this area. In every corner of the back stage a poster of show sequence guide is being posted for Hyun Joong and the rest of the production staffs. There’s a TV monitor in every corner of the back stage and at Hyun Joong’s dressing room, so as the staffs will be aware of the on-going show. Every production staffs and assistants stay alert in every second of the show.

img_79441.jpg

In costume quick changes, since Hyun Joong performs the entire show there are techniques in quick changes. Costumes are arranged according to the show sequence and are placed at the dressing area nearest to the stage or at the stage wing, at least an hour or two before the show starts. The designated PA (production assistant) has all the list of specific costume, accessories and everything Hyun Joong needs for the show. After Hyun Joong has completely dressed up, PA shall wire him with his head set monitor and microphone, making sure it’s properly installed.

The longest time he stays backstage is 2 mins.to 3min regardless of which type of costume he change into, he’s given 2mins. to do it.. a team of production assistants are there to assist him in dressing up and refresh. As a general rule to all artists, before he can take a breather upon his exit he immediately change costume before he can take a breather and refresh, retouch make up ect. During technical dress rehearsal even PA of Hyun Joong rehearse with him to familiarize themselves on how they can assist Hyun Joong, which comes first in dressing him up, everything has to be systematic.

img_79314.jpg

At the main stage, there’s a monitor right in front of Hyun Joong located at the foot lights area, scrolling details of the show sequence, stating which song number would be next and stating when he has to exit and change his costume. There are instances that artist needed a lyric guide of the songs they sing, and it appears on that monitor too. Every time Hyun Joong makes his exit to the backstage is the most crucial moment for any production staff, there’s his costume quick change, lighting adjustments, props installation ect. and all of these are done in complete 2mins. Everything is being fed to Hyun Joong for his comfort to achieve a perfect show.

At the back stage during the show no one talks everybody moves specially when Hyun Joong makes his exit to prepare for his next number. Everything and everybody is systematic in every move they make. At MAMA during the performance of Girl’s Generation, one of the members dropped her boa feathers on stage at the beginning part of their number. Small mistakes or accident such at that can be destructive not only to the audience but to the artist as well. So far so good Hyun Joong haven’t experienced such accident.

tumblr_lo07jrly5n1qzh8w1o1_5002.jpg

With technical lighting and effects, everything is computerized and a manual back up in case of power or technical problem occur. There are luminous marks on the stage floors that Hyun Joong has to follow where he should stand specially on number he perform by himself without his back up dancers. In auditoriums the control area is located at back of the audience gallery. In concerts that Hyun Joong performs everything is mobile set up, in which control area is located halfway from the stage to the end of the gallery. Hyun joong’s stage blocking with his dancers is essential to avoid traffic jam on stage, this is done during technical rehearsals together with the light and effects.

h1.jpg

Hyun Joong mentioned that the most difficult period in his singing career starts with his album promotion. A star singer artist is very likely to host a concert as a part of his album promotion depending on his principal sponsor. Everything that I mentioned above has to be rehearsed two or three days prior to the concert schedule.

Hyun Joong is a veteran when it comes to performing concerts, but he religiously follow the preparation sequence together with all the production staffs. Normally technical rehearsals takes the whole day till dawn until everything is set to perfection. Hyun Joong endures with long hours of rehearsals and it’s not that easy for a one or two-hour show performed by himself. Not to mention Hyun Joong is a perfectionist even he has a designated concert director he makes the call. Simply because it’s his show and his reputation at stake. He’s very careful in his credibility. I’m really proud of him.

z8.jpg

For me, the most challenging piece Hyun Joong did was at Mnet 20′s Choice when he performed Breakdown in a different concept. The water splash is quite risky for a dancer, but knowing Hyun Joong a challenge lover would take any risk for the sake of arts!!

This is the life on stage, Hyun Joong brings you a worthwhile entertainment for just an hour or two but preparing it is not an easy job. Hyun Joong’s profession is not only all about glamour, it takes a lot of physical effort, sweat, sleepless nights pressure and tension to come up a good production and as perfect as he does. Since Hyun Joong is multiple talented artist, in this article I focused in only one area of his talent and that is being a dancer. I haven’t touch on his being a recording star solo singer and his being an actor. So far, among his talents, dancing is the most difficult even in preparation.

With this long litany that Hyun Joong has to undergo every time he host a concert, he has only one objective in mind, to bring out the best in himself, to leave a memorable mark in the hearts of every fan cheering for him. This is Kim Hyun Joong’s life on stage…..

LazerKim here writing.

img_83301.jpg

Photo credit: as tagged thanks

THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE TOO but worth reading

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENE

Posted on January 26, 2012

By LazerKim:

dfeac1550923dd545e8a6dd9d109b3de9e824884.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong had successfully launched his first Japanese mini album, featuring his songs Kiss Kiss and Lucky Guy in Japanese version under Universal Music. Kiss Kiss was originated from Hyun Joong’s 1st album Breakdown which was released in June 2011 and Lucky Guy from his 2nd album released in October 2011. From the chain of success that Kim Hyun Joong had been attaining, who could be behind him? We only see him on stage, our attention focus on his handsome outlook, but who are the people behind the scene?

43d599dea9ec8a13f3e39d51f703918fa2ecc085.jpg

Ever since Hyun Joong performed his come back stage in June last year, he’s been gaining a lot of attention and a rocket high popularity rating until at this time. In my recent article “Key to Success”, I have written Hyun Joong’s formula or guide lines in which he had followed to be able to reach his desired success last year. The formula consist of first is, Hyun joong’s hard work, second is KeyEast, third is right timing, forth is Hyun Joong’s fan network.

acf7f3ed54e736d1c8f946b99b504fc2d7626990.jpg

At this point I would like to give emphasis on the people behind Kim Hyun Joong who’s been working with him to materialize his dream music. We focus on Hyun Joong as a performer as he dance and sing on stage in glittering outfits, glaring colorful lights effect on stage and as we enjoy the whole package of entertainment, we’re not aware how Hyun Joong could possibly made everything possible.

14.jpg

The main cast behind Kim Hyun Joong, are the people whom he owe so much to be able to give his fans a worthwhile memory that will stick to their mind and heart. Hyun Joong has a wide range of imagination stock in his mind, and he worked hard as to what he wants to see himself on that stage. The hard worked craft is nothing without the support and financial backing up of KeyEast. And who’s behind the company? Of course the big man none other than his well respected mentor, Bae Yong Joon his Hyung (elder brother as he call him).

yonsama-theoneonefour.jpg

Bae Yong Joon is the major stock holder of KeyEast Entertainment as he literally owns the company. This is just a portion of the business he actively operates among other numerous establishments in Korea and Japan. Bae Yong Joon is the pioneer Hallyu Star that brought Korean dramas all over the world, as he stars in the drama Winter Sonata in 2002. He is a well recognized and well respected actor in the showbiz industry and had dominated popularity as Hallyu Star until this present generation.

e703044979_66087056_o21.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast, as his agent right after his contract with SS501 under DSP terminated in June 2010. Bae Yong Joon had been his mentor who had been taking care of Hyun Joong as his younger brother, nurtured and personally guide him in his career. Bae Yong Joon had been at Hyun Joong’s side to support all through out his projects.

img_4326_3.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong personally chose his music line up materials for his first album Breakdown and Lucky guy for his second album. These two albums contained music composed by Steven Lee. He also composed the song Luv Ya from SS501 on their last album released in 2010 before the group disbanded.

My hats off to Steven Lee for creating good music suitable for Hyun Joong, as he brought the brightest light to his music, as Hyun Joong sings and dance to the tune that rocked the entire continent!! Hyun Joong brought Steven Lee’s music on top rank in any music billboard which was a significant event to Hyun Joong’s career for his very successful come back stage.

img_58501.jpg

And there’s the choreographer Lyle Beniga, a hip hop dancer and choreographer who did an excellent job for Hyun Joong’s choreography. Lyle Beniga conceptualized the theme for the dance routine on the entire music for Hyun Joong’s first and second albums. Lyle has his team of choreographers including Ellen Kim who made the dance routine for Hyun Joong’s back up female dancers. Any choreography performed by Hyun Joong are Beniga’s creation as his official choreographer under KeyEast’s contract.

301036_248201771891458_104241489620821_837736_410446205_n.jpg

And there you go, the macho men behind Kim Hyun Joong, the Artmatic. They have been the back up dancers of Hyun Joong since SS501 days. The loyal back up dancers of Hyun Joong had been doing an excellent job in every performances. My high regard to the Artmatic six male dancers, who made it possible to occupy Hyun Joong’s huge stages.These dancers executed their dance routine with Hyun Joong as consistent as 100 percent dynamics in every single performance they perform.

lucky74.jpg

The Artmatic had always been with Hyun Joong anywhere he goes. If Hyun Joong travels with his showcase in his pocket, he tag the Artmatic along with his wings. It’s just unfortunate that back up dancers remain to be as back up, and were the last to receive credits. And I appreciate Hyun Joong that whenever he steps on that stage and has the chance to speak, he never failed to mention and thank the Artmatic.

Hyun Joong calls his dancers Hyung, even some of them are younger than him. That’s how he respects them, and treats them his equal. After his rehearsals, he brings along the group with him to unwind for a drink or even play ball at wee hours!! Hyun Joong treats them like his own brothers.

498335904.jpg

The least mentioned of all, is Hyun Joong’s noona, hair and make up stylist, for whoever she is, has been doing a good job, who’s fond of playing with Hyun Joong’s hair!! But had done an effective transformation on Hyun Joong, specially when she changed his hair in short black, to short blonde, to curly blonde and currently back to straight blonde. And lucky noona who follows Hyun Joong wherever he performs!! Oh she must be good!! Again, I appreciate Hyun Joong that he actually mentioned her, after he received an award from Music Bank, and warmly thank her for job well done.

6279427338_41407aff6d.jpg

And there goes Mr.Jeong, Hyun Joong’s handsome personal body guard, who’s at his tail wherever he goes and had been protecting him. Then there’s his manager and the Artmatic captain, who’s keeping him company everywhere and whenever he travels. Hyun Joong got these three men every where he goes.

b03bf51fd21b0ef4211752efddc451da83cb3efa.jpg

KeyEast under the management of Yang Geun Hwan, had been doing an excellent job with information dissemination. Public knowledge or awareness must be filled with right information about Hyun Joong. Right amount of public exposures and right timing is vital to any of Hyun Joong’s project such as album launching and promoting, which includes TV and public appearances, fan autograph signing schedules, and proper usage of advertising and fan meetings.

hy_1_1083-1.jpg

Hyun Joong has been very accommodating specially to his fans and the general public as well, when in comes to information regarding his projects and activities, where his fans can follow him. One of the fans of Hyun Joong who shared her experience in the recent fan meeting had witnessed how warm and accommodating the KeyEast staffs during the event. They are extra careful with anything they do that may reflect on Hyun Joong’s name.

cc4bb91c.jpg

Hyun Joong kept his official fan network Henecia Korea, who gets the first hand info from KeyEast about Hyun Joong’s scheduled activities and events. Specially whenever voting polls are being conducted, the fan network disseminates to other international Henecians, Triple S, Perfect and down to Hyun Joong’s group of bloggers to individual fans. Other fans do share resources too, from their personal effort such as photos and videos from which they personally witness events from Hyun Joong activities.

75aec5a21.jpg

And whenever the polls call for votes, each and every fan whether from a group of fan clubs, group of bloggers or individuals who actively participates in the polls has been a big help and support Hyun Joong. I have never seen a busy network as much as that during the poll voting under MAMA and Yahoo Buzz. That shows Hyun Joong’s strong hold on his fan network’s individual and group effort in voting for him.

We fans, do not gain anything from these voting activities, except the priceless joy of triumph we feel every time Hyun Joong climbs every step of his career ladder towards stardom.

nara64.jpg

These are the people behind the scene that Kim Hyun Joong work hand in hand with to bring a total entertainment to the general public. Whether people enjoyed listening to his music, enjoyed watching him dance, enjoyed watching his TV drama series or simply appreciating his handsome image over the glossy magazines, and commercial billboard advertisements, Hyun Joong has these people beside him, supporting him. Hyun Joong have been grateful to these people.

Kim Hyun Joong had built a strong foundation of partnership with KeyEast. Hyun Joong had barely started his solo performance on his come back stage, but had already brought a prestigious results to the company that takes pride in Hyun Joong’s success. Hyun Joong was well provided with excellent production package, so as to materialized his dream music, that he’s ever thankful for.

img_5342_31.jpg

It may not be enough, as you listen to Hyun Joong’s music, it may not be enough to watch him dance or act on dramas, it may not be enough to read articles and updates about him, because after you have done all of these, you still want more from Kim Hyun Joong.

Then when is it gonna be enough??

LazerKim here writing

slowdal54.jpg

Photos credit as tagged

Annyeonghasaeyo

Hi, i'm new bie here,  i'm from Indonesia, waw my first time to post here, nice loh. greeting to everyone here. hey i know some one here, annyeong 3Beatriz...

I first admired Kim Hyun Joong in bbf, also the two drama series naughty kiss and playfull kiss, i already finished watched anyway, funs drama yah. and now I love his songs, didnt think he can dance on his solo album, ya 'kiss-kiss' a cheerful song, easy listening, pop ballad, which is never boring for the hearing, iam right?, and I also frequently seen on mpopTV station, along with his group SS501.

Sharing video

Kim Hyun Joong ☆「SLIM BEAUTY HOUSE」

Credit to tomochan106, posted Feb.23 2012

And I felt, began to admire KHJ. although I haven't been steeped himself entirely. since he began his debut album, I'm more interested. very sexy when he sings right?. especially in accompanied by dancers. I like K-pop. I often hear, almost every day. and I always watch kiss-kiss, break down mv every day on tv, I love the kiss-kiss mv. I saw him driving a white lamborghini [ seems reminded me with Wu Chun lamborghini hehe], it's becoming a kind, type gollardo, cool.

and last night I was surfing on the internet, watching re-action KHJ dancing on mama 2011.

how he can do salsa dancing so gracefully, I could hardly blink my eyes, stunned haha. very energetic and power full dances. and collaborate danced with Suzy miss A, uhm I think he trained hard, and old out for the show. truly a dazzling opening ceremony. btw, mama has been aired 3 times here.

This magazine spreads〖120227☆贤☆图片〗日杂KW【elley】5P

3750d1d2.jpg

74f63332.jpg

f3d0cbaf.jpg

th_a009732f.jpg

th_fbf5ef94.jpg

Credit as shown

Anyone help me to making good post here, something like a rules.thanks.

Kim Hyun Joong's Interview for Creasta Magazine:Interview about his music

Thanks again to lafone for the translation...

Reposted from :Kathy's Bench

Credit: http://ameblo.jp/breakdown0606

REPOST WITH FULL CREDIT

o0500068911821536096.jpg

o0483062911821553217.jpg

o0500064011821536097.jpg

o0500070211821536099.jpg

o0500068311821536098.jpg

o0500066211821536100.jpg

o0500061311821542025.jpg

Creasta KHJ Interview ( * Crazy for Asian Star )

Q 1: What kind of music genre did you aim in the current album? (Lucky )

KHJ: Frankly speaking, it seems that nobody is interested in my songs in themselves. I focused on “ music to see performance “ rather than “ music to listen to “. However, what I would like to aim from now on is a sort of music which makes everyone cheerful. I know that nobody expects me a high-quality music pieces. That is why I wanted to create songs easy on the ear. I aimed songs which make people comfortable and cheerful by just listening to. Maybe I talked about this too honestly (laugh)

Q2: Do you believe that you have grown up in music through this album?

KHJ: Yes, I feel that I could have made improvement during this album production. I made my best efforts in vocal lessons to change myself. Though there are still many things to be improved, I feel that I could have changed the tone of my voice.

Q3: The 2nd mini-album, “Lucky “ includes a few pieces of ballad.

KHJ: As I knew that people expected me to sing a ballad, I added them in the current album (laugh). In order to give a sense of stability in tone of the ballad, I especially focused on this to show how I had changed. I hope that everyone like them.

Q4: Compared with the previous mini-album, “Break Down”, how do you think of “Lucky” ?

KHJ: To be honest with you, “Lucky” is better than “Break Down”.

Q5: You produced the 2nd mini-album in four months after the release of “Break Down”. You seemed to have really worked hard to produce your album with such a short interval.

KHJ: Exactly! I really worked non-stop. I have been working hard without taking any rest till now. The current reaction from people itself is amazing for me because I thought in a different way. I felt that I was too late to release an album. I wanted to meet with my fans through my music as soon as possible. This feeling was overwhelming in myself. I wanted to deliver good songs to them. Therefore, I will continue to produce a single album constantly to see my fans.

Q6: Do you mean that you would release your album frequently?

KHJ: True enough. Being a member of SS501, I released only one full-album. From my viewpoint, there is no point in differenciating a mini-album from a full-album. I will just count my album as the first, the second, and so on.

Q7: Could you explain about the title truck of “Lucky” album?

KHJ: The basic sound of the title truck consists of a rhythmical electric guiar and brass rock’n’roll band music. It’s a funky rock. As I was involved from the planning, concept, ideas, and overall production, I am very attached to this album.

Q8: What kind of music do you want to create ?

KHJ: The music I am really interested in is a band music. Before I joined SS501, I loved rock’n’roll music. When I was a high-school student, I was playing (a guitar) in the rock band. I would like to learn more about music so that I will be able to be confident. For me, it is music that I can get along with till the end of my life.

Q9: Could you tell us more details about “band music” which you are interested in ?

KHJ: The genre I am much interested in is “club music”, but I also think that “band music” is exciting as well. That is why I introduced a real drum sounds in my album. The real sound of the musical instruments increases the “loose feeling “ in music. The sound of guitar was used to aim to add “dry and rough “ touch in the music. I love such taste. In addition to that, I wanted to show that we could dance with a band music. The choreography accentuated the dancing as well.

Q10 Could you tell me about episodes during the recording, if any ?

KHJ: Nothing special. I just enjoyed recording. You may easily recognize while listening to “Lucky Guy”, there’s a sound like the howling of a wolf just before the song goes to bridge (* the melody line between the 1st lyrics and the 2nd lyrics ). Originally, I wanted to insert a female voice, but I could not find a preferable female sexy voice. Therefore, I did it by myself. Please check this while listening (laugh)

Q11: Finally, could you tell us your plan as artist ?

KHJ: I just want to create a good album. In the far distant future, on the occasion of my retirement as dance-music singer, I would like to invite my fans to the concert and show the best (unsurpassable ) live. I can stand here thanks to the warm support from all of my fans. I would like to convey my appreciation to the fans as much as possible.

Annyeonghasaeyo

Hi, i'm new bie here,  i'm from Indonesia, waw my first time to post here, nice loh. greeting to everyone here. hey i know some one here, annyeong 3Beatriz...

I first admired Kim Hyun Joong in bbf, also the two drama series naughty kiss and playfull kiss, i already finished watched anyway, funs drama yah. and now I love his songs, didnt think he can dance on his solo album, ya 'kiss-kiss' a cheerful song, easy listening, pop ballad, which is never boring for the hearing, iam right?, and I also frequently seen on mpopTV station, along with his group SS501.

Sharing video

Kim Hyun Joong ☆「SLIM BEAUTY HOUSE」

Credit to tomochan106, posted Feb.23 2012

And I felt, began to admire KHJ. although I haven't been steeped himself entirely. since he began his debut album, I'm more interested. very sexy when he sings right?. especially in accompanied by dancers. I like K-pop. I often hear, almost every day. and I always watch kiss-kiss, break down mv every day on tv, I love the kiss-kiss mv. I saw him driving a white lamborghini [ seems reminded me with Wu Chun lamborghini hehe], it's becoming a kind, type gollardo, cool.

and last night I was surfing on the internet, watching re-action KHJ dancing on mama 2011.

how he can do salsa dancing so gracefully, I could hardly blink my eyes, stunned haha. very energetic and power full dances. and collaborate danced with Suzy miss A, uhm I think he trained hard, and old out for the show. truly a dazzling opening ceremony. btw, mama has been aired 3 times here.

This magazine spreads〖120227☆贤☆图片〗日杂KW【elley】5P

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as shown

Anyone help me to making good post here, something like a rules.thanks.

nenyChunhyun - thank you for posting here and coming out being just lurker anymore and welcome to KHJ's thread.I am so happy reading how you become a fan of Kim Hyun Joong.I agree with you we all love his songs and his dance, he's a the best dancer ever,and I hope you'll keep on posting OK. thanks again.

Hello to all Henecians!!!!

Ottokhe Jhinaeseyo Kim Hyun Joong today 

Special date 

February the end...

Hello to all Henecians...!!

Its me again, thanks for your warm welcome newyorkcitygirl,  I'll try to keep up updated every day, at least 1 post every day whehehe, if there is the latest update I will come. oh I see you are most active here, great for all your updates. so see your username, you are from NY?

so..Henecians is the nickname for KHJ fans ? or specifically for KHJ fans from Indonesia? I expected to find many friends of Indonesia is also here, as in Indonesia who enjoyed a lot of bbf. bbf and currently is running again in one of the private television here, this day episode-13. bbf never tired of seeing, of course, because KHJ there.

Uhm also thanks for happy to read my first posted here, how I started to love KHJ, is long, since it first bbf aired here, very impressed with the role KHJ as yoon ji hoo, of course, an adaptation of the meteor garden, but I think the story is more interesting bbf, iam right. but I haven't had the opportunity to be active in any thread at the time. and new at the end of last year, I was active in another forum. very nice, can get a lot of friends, who have a common hobby.

so what are upcoming drama from KHJ?

or he was busy with some of her world tour, I still don't know whether Indonesia included in his schedule. if anyone knows, tell me please.

Wanna sharing 

Kim Hyun Joong HangTen 2012 Spring & Summer Photoshoot

4c1ff30c.jpg

eb939763.jpg

6db28711.jpg

Credit as shown

Also this video

2012 02 05 Kim Hyun Joong Yokohama Arena Live encoreLucky guy 720p

Credit to meyrinxin1, posted feb.23.2012

Hi there!*quoted image*

woooahhH! seeing hyun joong's pics ahhh! i think im melting he is so handsome

3csbeatriz - sorry I missed your post. nice seeing you here, keep on posting too.I love how the Japanese Producers of SLIM BEAUTY HOUSE is showing support to HJ, the Electric Billboard is doing wonders for HJ's popularity in Japan, he signed in 4 major brand endorser . Wow!!! Jewelry,apparels,pastry brand.

To quote a japanese friend/khjfan:

Kim Hyun Joong becomes spokesperson for 4 brands in japan in just 2 month’s time! Slim Beauty House pays HJ 90million Yen per CF (about 1.2billion 60million won), HJ will also be spokesperson for jewelry, clothing and pastry brands.(credit to Kim Hyun Joong 김현중)Go!go!go!!! KHJ Fighting!

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] CONTAGIOUS

by LazerKim

By LazerKim:

201111121312.jpg

"Contagious".....Do you know how this word became popular to Hyun Joon fans? Kim Hyun Joong wrote to his fans while he was in Japan quite recently, as the message said his executive director in Japan gave him a germ killing air freshener, which he placed beside his bed. He was having head ache ever since he place the air freshener, and so he took it away, and soon his head ache was gone. Hyun Joong said he's a germ, so he said we, his fans are liking a germ!!! Every time I read the messages it feels as if I have a lover who's giving a sweet nothing notes!! Isn't he sweet? So how can you leave a man like this?

Kim Hyun Joong should be a celebrity, someone we admire, someone we look up to and yet it feels he's somebody else, it feels as if he's a closest friend that even we seldom see him yet so near. Do you feel the same way? And I'm sure whenever you're at internet, the first thing you search is news update about Hyun Joong. Yes? And after reading update you go further into searching for something to read about Hyun Joong. Yes? This is so contagious, believe me. And yet he's so near, whenever I write, I feel as if he's just sitting beside me, pushing me to write about him!! This is becoming a daily hobby for me that ease my everyday stress from work.

201111121383.jpg

It feels good to talk about him, because there are a bunch of interesting matters about Hyun Joong that people gets addicted to him. And this is just a matter of his story passing it on to whoever strangers or friends and before you know it, his story is all over internet, and before you know it he's already building his fans by just getting to know him better.

Recently I invited a fan friend of mine to read one of my articles, it was her first time to read just one article, and when I check on her again after few hours she read about four articles and leaving comment in every article in no time and asked me a lot of about Hyun Joong!!! I said to myself, oh my God if she can read this much in one sitting, I was speaking to myself as I called Hyun Joong "come on kiddo give me more titles I can write I might run out of dose!!!" By the way I call Hyun Joong as kiddo, a youngster!

And one amazing thing is, sometimes I see him in his fans specially from readers. Hyun Joong is very courteous, polite and well-mannered, and so with his fans, so far I haven't encountered fans who has the opposite character. It's like saying, tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. Tell me who your idol is and I'll tel you what you are!!! Does it apply?? I think so, because Hyun Joong fans are just like him?? I think personal taste can sometimes reflect as to who you are, do you agree?

201111121383.jpg

Last Christmas I bought 10 CD copies of Breakdown, just tie a red ribbon on it and gave it to my closest friends as Christmas present. I visited one of them in her house recently, and upon entering her house I heard the music Breakdown and two of his brothers were dancing Hyun Joong's choreography of Breakdown!! They said they won the school competition using Hyun Joong's music, and they'll be competing with other school using the same entry. I was so pleased, because I bought those CDs as my way of supporting Hyun Joong that time and eventually gained fans, now they became my readers. One of these days I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be like us, addict to Hyun Joong!!

Before I read the news about Hyun Joong's World Tour Concert, I wasn't surprised at all, I knew it that crowd in Japan that he created and his posters at the subway station which created unexpected crowd would result to a good business opportunity for investors. It was an international news, people talks and get curious as to how he was able to create such crowd, and to fill up their curiosity they would hit the internet to get information about the guy on that poster. until they reach the point of getting to know you better. Same germs he spread it out in Japan that people got contagious!!

201111121441.jpg

Hyun Joong is not only a hard worker in his craft, anything attached to his craft is important to him including its promotion. He patiently go from one place to another for event fan autograph signing, public appearances, TV interviews talk shows ect. And he's not selfish of giving even a little information about his personal life, just enough to satisfy his fans as to who he really is in the real life. And so even the media doesn't brag about sensitive issues of his personality, because he's being candidly honest with them. And then anything he does, people follow, you remember the Maneki Neko (lucky cat) he bought from a traditional store in Ginza Tokyo? Hyun Joong appeared on Japanese TV show and he was asked what place he had been in Tokyo, and he mentioned the store where he bought a Maneki Neko. After the airing of that show, the following day the Maneki Neko he bought at the same store was sold out in one day. Contagious!!

Hyun Joong is quite a smart guy that he knows how to be popular without being a "try Harder" type of guy. He's simply as natural as himself. The only problem with Hyun Joong is that he's not the type who's what you see is what you get!!! You know what I mean!! When he talks the world just turn upside down!!! Most specially if his 4D attacks!!! You see him the first time full of class like a prince, when he talks he just turn to a simple ordinary man but listen to what he is saying, the deeper you question him, the more logical he gets.

201111121263.jpg

Before I go on, check on the photo above, notice that every time Hyun Joong perform he wears a cross pendant, this is one of the biggest cross pendant he has I've seen so far. I've mentioned this in one of my articles that even he simply wears it as an accessory, I believe Hyun Joong is spiritually guided.

In one of his interviews in Japan during the recording of AEON commercial TV ad, if you remember the ad he has five female of different ages dancing with him including an elder grandma at his back, he was asked How he felt after seeing CM? Hyun Joong said,

"There's an old woman dancing behind me and she surprised me because she danced very well. It made me feel vexed and I wonder if I could still dance to breakdown when I reached her age." (there was a roar of laughter from the staffs) He continued, "When I reach old age maybe there will be people watching over me from heaven, it's actually good like that......only looking at me anyway!!!" LOL

What he meant was that he also have elderly fans, when they pass away his elder fans will still be watching over him!!! Well I would believe that's very likely to happen!! In any of Hyun Joong's interview, he leaves something to laugh about without intending to.

201111121131.jpg

I remember in one talk show, Hyun Joong was relating to have seen a ghost. He was just out of the shower drying his hair and suddenly a figure of a ghost just appeared in front of him. He was all naked as he run from the bathroom towards the room of his manager to wake him up and told him he had seen a ghost. his manager was totally shock because he was naked!! Until such time he got use to the ghost in his dorm that every time the ghost would make noise Hyun Joong would drive them away!!

Every time funny things he did just pop into my mind I just kept laughing by myself!! He's so contagious. Another interview from Guerrilla Date, listen to the tone of his voice in that video, I don't understand Korean but he has a funny tone. The host was almost dying of laughter but Hyun Joong remained cool and very passive, and towards the end of the interview he forgot the title of the show he said something like Star Date instead of Guerrilla Date!! This interview was his funniest but it's totally innocent!! Ahh I missed his TV appearances at Talk Shows. We rarely see him on these shows, but maybe when he promotes his album we'll get to watch him again.

Now I can imagine he'll be doing a world concert tour and he'll mark a history in different countries again, it's very likely that similar event in Japan will transpire again. I'll discuss this topic one of these days, since this is a world concert I would assume it's a major concert and preparation is not a joke.

Well, watching Hyun Joong grew up to be a real man from a high school playful kid, and watching how fast his career prosper, look at him now as he became a shinning star, I would say this is the longest and most interesting Korean drama I've ever watched in my entire life and starred by............. Kim Hyun Joong as the most contagious love ever spread around the world.

LazerKim here writing

201111121212.jpg

Photo credits as tagged, thanks.

lnprz- sorry it's just now I was able to welcome you back, miss you here and thank you for sharing your lovely fanarts keep them coming. Love ya!!!!

lifted from http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Q-LLgIJQC-...600/forbes.jpg

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong is in Forbes Korea "Top 40 Korean Celebrities" 2011!

Congratulations Kim Hyun Joong!

He was not in the previous year's list but because of his hard work (we all know his crazy globe-trotting schedule of 2011!), the increasing love and appreciation of fans and ultimately, the united power of Henecia around the world...he stormed into the 2011 list as a solo singer!

Let's hope 2012 will be an even better year for our U:zoosin! Hwaiting gurls!!!

Note: ‘Celebrity’ refers to the individual who is widely known mass, and Forbes took 100 of celebrities and commemorate them based on Sales, Media, On Air/Exposure and Profesionalism. This format is similar to that used in America Forbes list of ‘Celebrity 100′ list of them and reported on an annual basis. - explanation lifted from translated news quoting Joongang, via Naver (e.g. kpopstarz, yeppopo, allkpop)

forbes.jpg

Annyeong

I found this video, check it out make me drool happy.gif

Watch OUT!!! Its Kim Hyun Joong ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZDLN8f-zRA 

Credit to areled, posted feb.26.2012

Also wanna sharing some pics from 'Hangten FR: 2hjforest'

65608244.jpg

fa6888da.jpg

5c8cd4e8.jpg

打包下载:http://t.cn/zOqPVN7 来喽,打包来喽!因为有一些图图都发过啦!大家收打包吧

th_3789fc97.jpg th_872c7dd6.jpg

Waw beautifull art work by lnprz, thanks for already made it. someday i would learn to you.

Guest lnprz

http://bibettesia.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/kim-hyun-joong-article-back-to-studio/

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] BACK TO STUDIO

by LAZER KIM

4215795071.jpg

By LazerKim: KeyEast had finally released their layout plan for Kim Hyun Joong. KeyEast revealed the biggest world tour in Kpop singer’s history to be performed by Kim Hyun Joong, which will begin on the third week of September. The world concert tour will start in Seoul as its first stop and will travel in 20 cities worldwide with about 30-40 concerts and the final concert shall be held in Busan. Well, Hyun Joong is set to mark another history in the Korean music industry, since it was said that the world concert will cover North America, Sounth America, Europe, Central Asia and North Europe. It was said in the news that these are places where no other Korean celebrity ever step foot into before.

Well, there you go the big guy is set to fly towards the end year, as I have mentioned in my other articles, I wasn’t surprised when I read this news. This world tour project is the result of the noise Hyun Joong created in Japan last Feb.5! Excellent, KeyEast in partnership ally Global IT to invest with the project. Hmm this is quite fast development, but a very good news indeed. Other than this activity prior to this project, Hyun Joong is also set to fly by April in China for a project album collaboration with Chinese showbiz top star. But let me set aside this activity in China since the information is still raw. Let’s talk about the World Concert Tour and I’m assuming this is a major concert which is not a joke as far as preparation is concern.

hyunbar114.jpg

I should have guess, Hyun Joong is already on the process of preparing for his 3rd album. Talking about the concert, from this day Hyun Joong has a full six months to prepare to be able to attain his dead line which is on the 3rd week of September. I would say he has ample time but no time has to be wasted since he’ll still be releasing album and its promotion has to be considered. If this world tour project is a major concert, Hyun Joong has to prepare at least minimum of two hour show. Let’s see how many music he has to prepare to come up to a two hour show. His music runs at 4minutes for each music piece, therefore he’ll be needing at least 20 to 25 music pieces to come up to a two hour show including intermission in between 1st and 2nd half of the show.

Well this is a lot of work for Hyun Joong, considering he’s an extra ordinary artist since he sings and dance at the same time. Although a lot of idols have the same category as he does, the difference of course idols are in a group, effort is being divided among the members. Hyun Joong will be doing the concert all by himself, even he has Artmatic, they are just his back up dancers to fill in a huge stage. Many solo singers perform concerts but they are the type who stands on stage and sing, that’s it. But not Kim Hyun Joong.

With Hyun Joong’s case, he’s totally hands on in any of his projects. He chooses his music from the tone to the beat down to the concept. As you notice he’s totally doing a different concept from the way he’s been doing with SS501. Simply singing and dancing is not enough to satisfy his desire. There has to be variation and must leave a total impact to his audience. His style in choreography had also change to a higher degree with a combination of hip hop and jazz, which is quite unique and had set a difference from what other idols or solo singers normally perform.

40642321622810845914714.jpg

By this time I’m sure Hyun Joong already has his repertoire in his hand. Considering Hyun Joong is a starter as a solo singer, he still has to create at least one full album to perform a major concert. Hyun Joong is smart and practical enough to settle with creating mini album instead of a full studio album, considering nowadays CDs are not as salable as before. Well nowadays you can always download any music from the internet, burn it CD, and you have a copy of an album. In Hyun Joong’s case since he still doesn’t have that much number of repertoire, he can resort to creating at least 2 to 3 mini albums plus additional music not included in his album to be able to come up to in two hour show concert. Or he can resort to using his first two albums, create an extended mix version, to fill in the missing gap from the required number of minutes for the show concert.

Hyun Joong is very creative, he has a lot if ideas in mind that all he has to do is to materialize what he can visualize in his mind and of course financial backing up which is not a problem, since he already has two excellent investors. Hyun Joong had a bit hard time when he was on the process of doing his first two albums, and that is expected since he was doing it for the first time, made a lot of self adjustment, from singing style and choreography, since he made everything totally 100% different from the usual thing he did with SS501 for five years.

For anybody like Hyun joong it’s like a nightmare, he’s like a toddler who’s learning how to walk. You can just imagine his daily schedule as he spent seven hours at the dance studio, five hours at the music studio plus the gym for two hours. Hyun Joong worked 14 hours a day. Well for a dancer this is a bit normal specially if they’re rushing to beat a deadline. But I think Hyun Joong had adjusted himself to different styles in dance and his music by this time. With this guy nothing is impossible, being a hard worker is very natural to him for as long as its his music that he’s working on. He’s filled with inspiration and that is you his fans. Specially at this time that his fans is expanding by itself, the more adrenaline builds in his body, believe me I know the feeling!!! That’s a very natural instinct for any dancer, what more being a star dancer and singer like Kim Hyun Joong.

e2fafb8ca9773912c3ae4d2.jpg

Everything else is gonna be easy for him now as he work on this project although very challenging as far as time constrain is concern. I wouldn’t be expecting too much from him because that would create pressure on his shoulder, but to let him feel we’re all here supporting him would be enough to build in his adrenaline. How I wish to go to Korea, visit him in his studio and bring him a bottle of Gatorade!!

Oh yes, for dancers, drinking energy drink or any fluid containing just a bit sugar is better than drinking plain water and a bite of chocolate keeps energy going. Water can relax the body muscles which is not good if Hyun Joong is on continues dance rehearsals. If his rehearsals finally end for every session, that’s the only time he can drink water. But in between rehearsals or for short minute break, energy drink is the best. During his show performance, water in room temperature is essential. There’s a big difference between dancing in rehearsal and actual performance of course. During performance anything sweet is a big No.

4215785422.jpg

Hyun Joong has a habit of bringing something new on stage, so I’m sure he’ll be changing image again!! Like a new hair style as he normally change from time to time, and it’s been his habit as if the hair style goes with his entire body that change and so with his fashion style. Hyun Joong is that type of person, and the only thing that doesn’t change in him is the way he talks!! As I’ve said in my other articles, when he talks the world turns upside down!! Don’t you agree??? But that way makes him even special.

And so what do we expect at this time? Well, he’s back on his Hood shirt and training pants!!! LOL… I would say this is one thing that doesn’t change in his fashion trend!! But honestly I just love watching him in this outfit while rehearsing. And that goes with his slippers too! This guy is so naturally carefree, but anything he does to himself, he’s still as handsome as ever. He even goes out of his dance rehearsal studio to the street in wet hair! And yet he’s still handsome.

04mbpluto2.jpg

I can’t help to be thinking ahead, if Hyun Joong is set to fly on September to start his world tour, would this mean he won’t be around for MAMA? Oh but I can only guess, nothing is impossible for this guy! But for sure he’ll have an entry since he’s already preparing for his next album. Well it doesn’t matter for as long he has an entry his fans can take of everything to put him on top.

Finally, Hyun Joong will be able to fulfill his dream of a world concert tour to meet his fans from different parts of the world. Hyun Joong is a natural artist, he’s the type of artist who he can just stand on stage as he sings and share his music with everyone and simple cheering, enjoying his music is enough for him. He’s that type of artist and revenue is nothing to him, money just follow him. If other artist runs after money, for Hyun Joong is the other way around, it’s money running after him. This is same with sunbae Bi Rain, he wasn’t expecting revenue could flow around him so easily, marking Bi Rain as one of the richest Korean celeb. As Hyun Joong had been a long time fan of Bi Rain, sunbae’s modesty is one trait that Hyun Joong truly admired in him.

Well as September is not too far from now, Hyun Joong is back to his studio working hard again as he always does, preparing for one of his biggest project just to be able to reach out for his fans to share his dream music with them. Whenever Hyun Joong hit his studio, he seldom go public therefore we’ll seldom see him on screen. But it doesn’t matter at all I think we can endure the time of his absence by occupying our minds with good thoughts about him. By reading more about him can keep him close to you.. As one of the fans said, “Hyun Joong is my daily vitamins”.

As we struggle in our daily routine life, let’s be thankful that a certain Kim Hyun Joong had brought us life in our daily lives….. LazerKim here writing

396868large.jpg

Guest okamiden

http://bibettesia.wo...back-to-studio/

KeyEast had finally released their layout plan for Kim Hyun Joong. (... skip... )

Have they actually released it?

Does anyone know for sure?

I was beginning to worry, since they have been mum on the issue for days after that metroseoul article came out.

Kim Hyun Joong: "I feel I Had Met the Girl Of My Destiny":Interview for CHOA MAGAZINE

Reposted from : Kathy's Bench

OH....oh..oh...

Thanks again Lafone for this! ^^

Credit: http://ameblo.jp/breakdown0606

424303_218478814917857_100002672191741_398602_1095105146_n.jpg

422263_218479411584464_100002672191741_398604_977170168_n.jpg

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

c02.jpg

c01.jpg

choa2.jpg

choa02.jpg

choa01.jpg

Summary of Kim Hyun Joong Interview by Choa

As there were many questions which contain duplications with other magazines, I focused on the questions with no overlapping.

No. 8 issue

Q : What are the difference between KissKiss Korean and Japanese versions ?

KHJ: The lyrics deliver the same message. The difference is a way of mixing. Japanese version is aimed easy and confortable for Japanese people. If I promote myself in Japan, I thought that it would be nice to add factors which they feel familiar with as a J-POP.

Q : The image and concept of the three album jackets gives different impression from

those of Korean versions.

KHJ : I wanted to show three concepts, i.e., tender , sexy, and charisuma. However, it took a considerable time. Actually, there were nine sets (9 pieces of clothes ). It was a pity that I could not show you all of them. If only I could have disclosed those pictures on the net. Personally, I like the best, the sexy look dressed in red. Usually I don’t have a chance to put on something red.

Q : KissKiss is a story of an encounter with the woman of dream. Have you recently met a girl you felt a woman of your destiny ?

KHJ: I feel I had. I had an opportunity to meet with the lady whom I had been having affection for a long time. I feel strange that it happened to me…. It was a Korean girl (he said in Japanese)

Q: “Power of Smile” expresses a very strong determination while being tender. Any points you feel symphathy with this song?

KHJ : When I recorded this song, there occurred many disasters in Japan. While thinking of those fans in their sorrow, I sang this song for them. I thought that what I could deliver to them was my song. I know that a song cannot cheer them up completely, but I just wanted to do something to soothe their sadness.

Q: Any strange happenings you have recently experienced.

KHJ: My clothes disappeared one by one. Even with a monitoring camera, we could not find who took them away. No one in the monitoring screen ! Not only clothes, but also wataches disappeared one by one.

Q: Any specific episode in Japan which you cannot forget ?

KHJ: I could not read Japanese at all when I came to Japan for the first time. I misunderstood a medicine for athlete’s foot for tooth paste (laugh) I also took body lotion for a hair rinse. One of the medicines we got from the fans was the one for athlet’s foot which happened to be in the bathroom.That is why I guessed wrong. One of the members (SS501) continued to use that medicine for athlete's foot as tooth paste, having bleeding from the gum. I thought my gum was strong as it did not happen to me ^^

Guest lnprz

[Pexers' Write Ups] KHJ Concerts In the Era of Global Entertainment

KHJ Concerts In the Era of Global Entertainment

Authored by Aprilstarr

Photo Credits as Tagged

5bphotobook5d2012fanmee.jpg

6d4c471d.jpg

The entertainment industry does not need to look forward to its future for now because it has already arrived and readily available in this Global Age with the marriage of its various enterprises to the information technology,and the social media spawned by the internet. We already have successful experiments and the practices are getting better.

Online concert series are said to have been launched in June 2005 through the 5 song performance of John Legend according to BillBoard. Two years after, in 2007, the Live Earth concerts in eleven locations around the world which featured pop and rock music was held to generate interest and action on environmental issues. Spearheaded by Kevin Wall and Al Gore, Live Earth featured top personalities like Jon Bon Jovi, Bachchan and others aimed to reach the global viewers through TV,radio, and live internet streams.There could have been a second concert in India a year after if not for the Mumbai attacks. In 2010 , a Live Earth 24 hour concert in 200 countries (including Manila ) around the world sponsored by Dow Chemicals was held. The active participation of Dow Chemicals drew attention due to past environmental ethical/legal issues it was involved in. This concert was held after a run-walk and water education(Wikepedia).

Bigtime concerts like those of John Elton and Madonna will be held in Abu Dhabi this March and June(respectively ),2012. The thrust is to put other places other than the usual internationally known venues in the entertainment map by performances of known personalities.

Amusement themed parks and other places of national and international significance have also featured concerts.

Emerging markets such as Asia ,Latin America, Africa have now been targetted by the enterpreneurial music business groups.

Innovations such as those started by Arizona State University made possible to have online discussions during a performance where a live commentarist encourages online chat. This approach offered something new rather than the usual concert participation( though the concert’s musical contents for ASU are those of the classical ones).Consider the exciting implications for concerts of your favorite musicians and performers.

But David Kusek’s concern, Vice president of Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts and CEO of the claimed world’s largest online music school, is quality of sound and images not just being able to access concerts through the internet (he now calls the new radio ). What he is saying here is that we have music but we suffer from poor quality -which the internet has not addressed yet . Well, we should be able to have our cake and eat it,too.

ud8jy.jpg

When Kim Hyun Joong ‘s concerts or parts thereof are placed in Youtube for example, these were usually taken by fans clandestinely and most often than not its quality leave much to be desired. Many of us are very thankful we get to see even short portions of the entire concert made by fans (no matter how shaky, blurred,out of focus )even at the point of having risked their cameras being confiscated. But think how we would have been in Viewers’ Heaven if the shots are taken professionally, loaded on YT without being deleted by claims of copyright infringements or other issues. They have done it already for Playful Kiss YT edition, certainly it could be done again . Yes,the right parties getting connected for the same project will result to something big and substantive.

It is about time we fans get more benefits from information technology and its programs to satisfy our uncurable Kim Hyun Joong madness. Think of banners such as “KHJ Concert Live from Tibet”, or “KHJ Concert Straight from Antartica”. His concerts could feature environmental awareness, or features of fast disappearing cultural groups. Of course he brings in influences from outside as well. That is a concern of those preserving their cultural distinctiveness. On the other hand, he could also help generate tourism , and place new land as venues for performances.

oljup.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong has now entered the milieu of the global entertainment as an agent of change not just a performer when he goes globe trotting for his music tour. He is being called the frontier’s man of the concert circuit for opening and clearing the way for others after him. Or is he more the new conquistador of the music scene, getting new converts to his kind of music, generating tsunamis of Hallyu sweeping everything in its path? But Kim Hyun Joong should be unburdened as we already live in a global village before he was even born. Nevertheless, the less touched areas need no more unbalanced socio-cultural and economic conquest as a result of contacts. Let us have more equitable exchanges instead.

Kim Hyun Joong utilizing the array of information technologies available allows him to contribute towards a borderless entertainment. Enjoyment of music, as it should be, liberates both soul and spirit. And that is a human right as well.

r59xm.jpg

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/pexers-write-ups-khj-concerts-in-the-era-of-global-entertainment/

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] PROTEGE – BYJ

Posted on March 2, 2012

By LazerKim:

56c44c90f466117fdf2bfb41.jpg

”Kim Hyun Joong to be the second Yonsama”. I was already expecting news like this. It is very much likely to happen because of Hyun Joong’s growing popularity. But of course I wouldn’t want him to be called Yonsama, I want Hyun Joong to have his own noble title. Yonsama belongs to Bae Yong Joon and nobody can take his place. Even a lot of celeb are trying to, I’ll talk about it later. Hyun Joong takes pride to be compared to Bae Yong Joon, as he said in his interviews to be called little Yonsama can also be big. But Hyun Joong wants to built his own name. Although the Media was just comparing both in terms of the event transpired during Hyun Joong’s recent visit to Japan that really draws a lot of attention. Let’s talk about it anyway, just to ease the dull life we’re currently having!!!

For a short briefer, Bae Yong Joon is a pioneer of Hallyu Star, he had brought the Korean Drama in many parts of the world, and starred in the first Kdrama Winter Sonata ever brought outside South Korea. Bae Yong Joon is the owner of KeyEast which is the official agent of Kim Hyun Joong in 2010 right after his contract with DSP expired. In my article strong ally I have mentioned that Bae Yong Joon played a significant role in the success of Hyun Joong. And this is reality, Hyun Joong worked hard as a solo artist, with a strong determination, dedication and passion to his music. But without the financial backing up his hard-worked craft would end up to nothing.

ahlia82.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong is a very smart guy that I truly admire. Back in time before his contract expired in 2010, a dozen agent company came to him and made their offers for management contract but Hyun Joong did not accept any of them. During the time Hyun Joong was promoting Boy Over Flower in Japan he met with Bae Yong Joon, even that time Hyun Joong had already confide his problems regarding DSP with Bae Yong Joong. Until such time BYJ became a mentor to Hyun Joong. In an interview Hyun Joong admitted that he was quite hesitant to disclose his desire to move in to KeyEast until such time in June 2010 right after Hyun Joong’s contract termination with DSP, Bae Yong Joon surprised Hyun Joong with an accomplished contract from KeyEast. And the rest was history.

Why did Hyun Joong chose KeyEast among the dozen agents making their offers while KeyEast never made their offer not until the last-minute that Hyun Joong has to decide where to go. First, KeyEast is a stable company, second, KeyEast is more than capable of providing his needs to meet his dream music, third KeyEast manages actors and actress exclusively, but they do not manage singers or dancers. Therefore, if Hyun Joong is the sole singer of the company, he can be able to attain full focus from Keyeast, which became his problem with DSP, in short he was neglected when he was with DSP. KeyEast is the kind of company he needed to support his dream music and that is reality. KeyEast believe in Hyun Joong’s potential and in no time Hyun Joong was able to prove himself to be more than deserving, more than what KeyEast expect from Him.

On the part of KeyEast why did they choose Hyun Joong, irregardless of his friendship with BYJ? Bae Yong Joong was starting to have idea about venturing to music business. He was very smart in choosing Hyun Joong, because before he can sign with KeyEast, Hyun Joong had already a continuing popularity boosting. This was a win win situation on both parties between Hyun Joong and BYJ. Hyun Joong has an excellent potential, multiple talent, and the priceless charisma that no one can afford.

silence44.jpg

In the entertainment business, KeyEast as an agent has the responsibility to their managing artist to groom and provide sponsorship from their company clientele. When we say grooming as an artist, the agent should provide talent training in acting, singing, dancing and conducive facilities as artist undergoing their training. The agent company is responsible for the well-being of their managing artist including health.

What attracted my attention is that Hyun Joong was very well provided by KeyEast being a rookie. He was given all the liberty to create his music and considering Hyun Joong is a rookie I would say this is not normal. In an ordinary artist as a rookie everything about the artist activity is within the discretion of the agent, like music, songs to be sang, roles to portray in a drama, the agent decides for the artist rookie. But with Hyun Joong, he decides his composer, choreographer,dancers,costume designer ect. all of these were provided by KeyEast but within Hyun Joong’s choice including his body-guard which he had not experience such treatment from DSP. Actually all VIP treatment was given to Hyun Joong, not to mention the profit-sharing agreement which is a very rare privilege to be given to a rookie. And so everything end in a huge chain of success beyond expectation of anyone.

kob20110801_11-550x336.jpg

News briefer: KeyEast revealed the biggest world tour in Kpop singer’s history to be performed by Kim Hyun Joong, which will begin on the third week of September. The world concert tour will start in Seoul as its first stop and will travel in 20 cities worldwide with about 30-40 concerts and the final concert shall be held in Busan. Well, Hyun Joong is set to mark another history in the Korean music industry, since it was said that the world concert will cover North America, Sounth America, Europe, Central Asia and North Europe. It was said in the news that these are places where no other Korean celebrity ever step foot into before.

It’s been Bae Yong Joon’s dream to spread Korean beauty all over the world, in fact he had written a book Korean Beauty for this purpose. And it’s been Hyun Joong’s childhood dream to make his own music to go abroad to share. Don’t you think both have the same dream but in different approach? I’m telling you these two artists are both very potential and they can make a perfect partnership in business. Well, in fact the partnership success is beginning to surface. From the time Hyun Joong moved in to KeyEast everything he hold on in his hands turns to gold. There’s a crystal clear give and take in this partnership, Hyun Joong’s hard work craft and BYJ all out financial backing up made the whole package successful.

luoye14.jpg

As I mentioned in my other article Back to Studio, I wasn’t surprised when I read this news about the World Concert Tour of Hyun Joong, I was already expecting it after the explosive event Hyun Joong had created in Japan recently. And even if I were the handler of Hyun Joong I would grab that chance to set his next project. As they say, grab the pan while it’s hot. KeyEast was able to secure an alliance with IT Globe in partnership with this project. If other celeb took them years before they were able to attain a world tour, Hyun Joong was able to attain it in barely eight month since he released his first album.

Others would take one or two full album before they can finally perform in a concert, but Hyun Joong was able to attain even a world concert tour by just two or three mini albums, it’s not even a ful album. But then Hyun Joong’s popularity boost kept snowballing, and you don’t easily let go of a golden opportunity. Even I take the place of BYJ as Hyun Joong handler I would take my chance. And besides KeyEast will not gamble to a big project without brain storming. They might have thought about the project just before Hyun Joong flew to Japan and upon seeing the results from Japan, here comes another investor, this one is real fast. But this will be a lot of work to Hyun Joong as I discussed in my article Back to Studio.

I wouldn’t doubt about Hyun Joong to transcend Bae Yong Joon, I guess BYJ can see that now. Well, he has his full support on Hyun Joong and besides BYJ is quite secured with this idea. Many may not agree that Hyun Joong is a clear protege of BYJ, because others has a misconception of being a protege. BYJ is not the type of man who would want his protege to follow his footsteps, I don’t think so, because he had given Hyun Joong all liberty that none of the rookies had ever been granted. At the same time Hyun Joong is more than deserving and I’m sure BYJ knows this otherwise he will not endorse the trust of his own fans to Hyun Joong. BYJ had reached the peak of his career, he’s a billionaire, what else does the guy needs to attain for himself, it’s time to share his crown to his protege. If ever he comes back on screen which is very likely to happen, this project would be for the sake of his fans.

1174b7424d4aa7b8329553.jpg

I admired BYJ for doing this for Hyun Joong, not to mention his personal moral support with Hyun Joong is just remarkable. BYJ remained behind the scene while he push Hyun Joong to the top. Both BYJ and KHJ worked hand in hand and so whatever success Hyun Joong had been attaining is also BYJ’s success. Hyun Joong was relating BYJ would show up during his rehearsals to spare moral support. There will come a time both may end up as business partners, I can see that. Remember both are in restaurant business, both are in stock market. In no time Hyun Joong would learn more about business from BYJ, and that is very likely to happen, because both already built strong rapport with each other.

Many celebrities are running after BYJ’s status in the entertainment industry and one of those is Jang Geun Suk. But I think, BYJ will do everything in his power to push Hyun Joong to his status. Well, if I were BYJ I would rather have my own choice to give my status, instead of somebody who’s only after the status for prestige and may turn out to be undeserving. But then Hyun Joong was asked about being little Yonsama, he said he’s honored to be compared with BYJ, he said “anything little be also be big, but I want to have my own identity, and BYJ will remain my boss.” I’m sure even the fans of BYJ who are supporting Hyun Joong would like Hyun Joong to have his own title. For me, Bae Yong Joon will remain to the one and only Yonsama. Hyun Joong will have his own crown in the near future. And so for the other celeb who wants to attain BYJ’s status, I don’t think BYJ Japanese fans would agree. And besides, it’s BYJ Japanese fans who gave Bae Yong Joon that title, so no one can take his place.

1921a0454d4aa7bc32f937.jpg

This news update made me think again! Hyun Joong was asked in one of the talk shows he guested, what are your thoughts about being could little Yonsama and that Hyun Joong was being compared to BYJ. Hyun Joong said, to be able to gain even half of BYJ’s fans is good enough for any artist. When Hyun Joong and his boss BYJ went to Japan together in 2010, the way I read both is like BYJ is endorsing Hyun Joong to his fans. And I think it’s alright, I believe BYJ fans will always be supporting him and I don’t see anything wrong with BYJ fans supporting Hyun Joong at the same time, anyway they are not rivals on the contrary both are closely connected like siblings.

This is just my opinion, there’s a great possibility that Hyun Joong may transcend BYJ ’s popularity, but no one can take his title from BYJ, I have high regard to BYJ being the pioneer Hallyu star. He was the first Korean actor who had ever introduce Korean drama overseas and that was mark in the history of Korean showbiz industry. In one of the talk shows Hyun Joong jokingly remarked that he has a better edge than his boss because he can sing dance and act!! In Singapore he was asked who’s more handsome Hyun Joong or Bae Yong Joon, it was rather an awkward question, but he just laugh it out and he replied, “it doesn’t matter who’s more handsome, the important thing is that Bae Yong Joong is my boss.”

pict0009a9326614.jpg

Anywhere outside Korea, I think Bae Yong Joong’s name will always be attached to Hyun Joong. This is only because BYJ is very popular and people do miss him since he had shy away from his lime light. Many could see BYJ through Hyun Joong, this is very natural and it’s just short of saying “this guy Hyun Joong is taking my place”. There’s no interview with Hyun Joong so far that BYJ was not mentioned, and I think this is a natural first impression as people are interested to know how BYJ is doing since he’s rarely seen on screen. And in fairness, Hyun Joong enjoys talking about his boss. At the same time, BYJ is really fond of Hyun Joong, he’s truly proud of him as BYJ said, “Hyun Joong is a very hard worker and very modest and so not only me but everyone likes him.”

It seems to me BYJ found his protege, not to follow his footsteps since they have totally different career origin, but to continue what BYJ started as a Hallyu Star by spreading the beauty of Korea all over the world. And Hyun Joong is a perfect choice, I think this is just it, as a reason why BYJ pour out his support to Hyun Joong aside from the fact Hyun Joong is more than deserving. He had seen a lot of potential from Hyun Joong. At this time Hyun Joong is like a toddler who’s learning how to walk, Bae Yong Joon is there as his back supporting him until such time he can walk by himself.

What I have written in this article again is a business reality. And may I repeat, in this business there’s no such thing as “I owe you” kinda thing. Both made their share of hard work and support and both Kim Hyun Joong and Bae Yong Joon are winners. Both of them had made a perfect choice, Kim Hyun Joong having an excellent potential as an artist and Bae Yong Joon an excellent mentor and supporter. The partnership is just perfect.

In due time not long from now, Hyun Joong will be able to fully establish his career as solo artist, as he can walk his path by himself. Hyun Joong was given the liberty to create his own music, he took the chance and succeeded. He had proven himself to be more than deserving of anybody’s love. If we see Hyun Joong walking behind Bae Yong Joon, in the future we’ll see them walking side by side as business partners, as Bae Yong Joon finally found a worthy protege in Kim Hyun Joong…..

LazerKim here writing

0ab85a52cf96669eef42ae5.jpg

Photo credits as tagged, thanks.

With KHJ's news are so scarce these days I would like to thank the following KHJ fans Like APRILSTARR , LAZERKIM, WONDERRRGIRL,KATHY'S BENCH,HYUNNIE PEXER'S BLOG, LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.COM and many more fans/Bloggers for writing juicy/ and very nice articles about HJ. They are all a MUST read by all Henecians especially the newbies. You learn more about HJ thru their articles. thanks again. KEEP ON WRITING.! KEEP ON VOTING HERE...

ON THIS LINKS...

http://listas.terra.com.br/esportes/19877-quem-deve-cantar-na-copa-do-mundo-who-should-sing-the-world-cup-in-brazil-in-2014

KHJ is now no. 1 keep on voting everyday, highlight the 5 stars for 50 points. keep on voting Henecians, great Job. Keep up the good work.

AND if you have twitter account, just vote everyday just copy and paste this and tweet this, no retweets please,

Vote for KIM HYUN JOONG "BREAK DOWN" @ MYX Music Awards 2012 on the website once a day [Voting until March 9th]

#mma2012 I am voting for BREAK DOWN – KIM HYUN JOONG for FAVORITE K-POP VIDEO