[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I just love this scene. This is the part where TaeKyung was ranting about Mi Nyu's aunt grabbing his butt twice and Mi Nyu said she`ll remember to tell her aunt his rules, "not to touch his stuff, not to touch him & not to enter his room whenever she pleases" and TaeKyung was like, "You know the rules yet why aren't you obeying them?" :lol:

and TaeKyung, being a clean freak as he is, spotted hair strands of Mi Nyu's aunt. He grabbed Mi Nyu's wrist and told her to pick it up and that he doesn't want to ever see stuff like this again. HAHAH. omgg... I`m just soo glad about this D-Cut. We get to see more funny moments and the missing pieces. ^^

I was really surprised when I saw this scene in episode 6 and that it was cut! It's cute and funny even while it had a bit of tension. I wondered why all the scenes that were cut because it turned out that what I originally thought about what happened with TK and why he was so upset over Mi Nyu leaving was an entirely different reason. Everyone else looked like they didn't think My Nyu could sing his song but I think TK thought she could and wanted her to and was disappointed to hear that she instead might have run off. He didn't have that opinion of her. Hated Shinwoo in this episode what a dolt!

Guest Kelly_Nguyen

AHhh i thought i already posted this back hug gift in here...but i haven't >.<

so here you go : )

jtvuch.jpg

thank you. you are the best

Guest 13sunshine

^

^ please don't quote pic ^^

this posted by karrenstar from www.park-shin-hye.com

please credit her when take out

5b1e8002905f79e2267fb56.jpg

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest rdbsk

awwwww .. same top ?? althought it looks like geun suk is wearing and inverted panty .. lol ;.; cute .. thansk for sharing !

Guest MissMellis

Re-post from JGS soompi thread:

QUOTE (shiro401 @ Mar 7 2010, 06:30 PM) post_snapback.gif韩女星朴信慧与他合作《原》剧,张妈妈公开表示欣赏她。张根硕说,两家人住同一区,车程只要5分钟,戏拍完后朴信慧入戏太深、怕爱上他而刻意保持距离。

Translation:

"JKS’s mother openly stated before that she adores Park Shin Hye. JKs said, they (he and PSH) lives in the same area, only 5 minutes drive, but after shooting, PSH feels that she’s too deep into the drama but she fears falling in love with him so they deliberately keep their distance".

Credit: daily_tofu for translation

Guest iheartu

^ ohhhhhhhh that's something lol

why is she afraid of falling in love with him?? teehee

if i didn't know any better, she already loves him that's why she moved haha lol

^ ohhhhhhhh that's something lol

why is she afraid of falling in love with him?? teehee

if i didn't know any better, she already loves him that's why she moved haha lol

l dont think that translation is correct. you guys can go here

http ://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=726191600

if you know chinese. enjoy.

Ohh backhug<3 goosh. I`m almost at the BTS disc soo can't wait to see all these.

I just finished 7th disc (ep 13 &14)

do I still have to mention that my favourite ever scene (next to that parting scene on ep 15) was the TaeNyu drive on the way home from the convent?? When I read a translation of the cut scene where TaeKyung, being so bad at directions, wondered where they were, I so wanted to see that. and it came true!!! It was one of the cut scenes that was shown on the DVD. TaeKyung was like rolling his eyes and said "Where are we anyways?". He then yelled at the GPS, "HOME! GOING HOME! HOME!" :lol: lmao... it was sooo hilarious. as if the GPS knows where "home" is :lol: :lol: :lol:

and OH! this one was sort-of-HeYi-TaeKyung-MiNyu.

This was a scene where the boys cooked something for He Yi (she forced them, remember?) and they added bunch of ridiculous ingredients to it to get back at her. so this was right after the boys properly cooked for He Yi. She wanted to take a picture of the food then she noticed how her egg yolk was busted. She grabbed Mi Nyu's food and exchanged it for hers.

TaeKyung got mad at her for bullying Mi Nyu and sooo he did this

2dm8gpg.jpg

^He forked Mi Nyu's (now HeYi's) egg yolk! :lol: Oh my god, I was ROFL. serves her right!

t6owa0.jpg

^Mi Nyu's reaction :lol:

and this.. THIS.... THIS!!!!!!!!!!

remember how we were ranting that PD-nims CUT IT???!!!!! we were so mad that they cut one of the sweetest TaeNyu's scenes ever and I say thank you again for DVD Director's cut and I finally got to see it!

30j74ao.jpg

34o4w3s.jpg'

^sooo sweeet. I was squealing like it was my first time seeing it!

Guest jaimejgs

This was a scene where the boys cooked something for He Yi (she forced them, remember?) and they added bunch of ridiculous ingredients to it to get back at her. so this was right after the boys properly cooked for He Yi. She wanted to take a picture of the food then she noticed how her egg yoke was busted. She grabbed Mi Nyu's food and exchanged it for hers.

TaeKyung got mad at her for bullying Mi Nyu and sooo he did this

http://i40.tinypic.com/2dm8gpg.jpg

^He forked Mi Nyu's (now HeYi's) egg yoke! Oh my god, I was ROFL. serves her right!

http://i39.tinypic.com/t6owa0.jpg

^Mi Nyu's reaction

I know, I couldn't stop laughing at this part too. It's soooo cute!! and so unlike TK. He looks like a little kid here, well his reaction that is. And I love his facial reaction: "What are you going to do, huh?" :lol: I love this scene. I had to keep repeating and rewatching it. lol. This has got to be one of TK's cutest moments!! LOVE!!

Guest almontel

i love all the pics and gifs...thanks girls....i am still waiting for my lost, re-routed DC DVD...aiyooooooooooo when will it come???

was there a longer version of the fly me to the moon kiss by the piano? i remember seeing that on the ep when TK had evicted the pigrabbit, i believe it's ep 15? while he was looking at the piano he was reminiscing about their time together and right after singing Fly me to the moon he kissed her hand...was there a longer scene there???

i sooooooooooooooo miss this couple....

Guest 3hoshi

Just wanted to share that mycutiebaby06 has posted some of the deleted and bts clips from director's cut on YT!

SO CUTE!!!

Check her channel and see more.

Guest snowdrop

taenyu OSM

love this couple...even

it only in drama....gahhh

i love the part when hyung nim sing with

piano for his special fan

kyaaaaaaa

Guest almontel

i just love watching and rewatching that kissing bts ....ha h aha...

i have a question though, did GS kiss her twice 'accidentally' for reals??? we saw it around 4:24 and at 5:00.

they seem to look the same but if we were to look closely, on the first one at 4:24 when SH tried to push and pinch him, GS had his hand on his mouth then he went closer to SH

on the second one at 5:00 SH pushed and pounded her fist by his shoulder area and GS didn't cover his mouth!!!

aiyoooo...GS really LOVES to Kiss SH ha ha ha..just can't stop himself from showing that he can't resist kissing her for real!!! this is one of my most fave BTS...

can someone give us a translation on what they were saying to each other at those two times esp the one at 5:00???

Archived