[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jgs-psh

where are all the die-hard-shippers of our taenyu??i miss all the spazz and squeals :( :(

come back guys....

share the LOVE over here,too.

must not let this thread dies.

I'm back! :lol:

Anyway miss TAENYU moments!

Re watching episode 16 the final episode and BTS

I think JGS really enjoyed working in YAB because in the past interviews and in sbs speech he said that he waited like 8 months to do this drama. I wonder if PSH is one of the reason why he accepted this project hehe :P

Guest vanilla96

*waves at everyone here*

(I'm not sure if these are allowed here. If not, please notify so I could delete them.)

Credits to cecilia061282 for the YT vid.:)

Nope, not going to assume or conclude anything. Let the eyes and smiles do the talking. :)

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4-1.jpg

Slide5.jpg

It would be awesome to see Tae Kyung and Min Nyu together again even in a one or two-episode special. Is that common in Korea or not? An epilogue to the epilogue. :D

Guest almontel

@nyenye, thanks for all your contribution to those sweet pics of our TaeNyu couple...i so love this pair and i've been remiss in posting anything here...sorry gals...

@vanilla96, i love those screencaps...my you've captured GS's full reaction whenever SH appears on the screen...and that killer smile he has when her name's mentioned or when he speaks about her...

ahhhhhhhhhhh...i so want to see them together again!!! when when when????

anyways, i can't wait for my DC DVD to come in, just finished paying for the shipping cost!

and in honor of our celebration for the upcoming DC DVD, here's a FM Vid i made of some of the YB compilation of photoshoots and BTS and lovely TAENYU's unforgettable moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvjI3wRvek

Happy viewing...i used SH's song on her playlist for the first one, Good Day 2 and i gotta have my CNBlue's song, so i chose Love Revolution for the second clip of our TaeNyu's moments...even though i love Loner and Teardrops in the Rain, the song seems so sad to use for our couple...i don't want them to separate!

Guest Moonlight-Dreams

Thank you for making this thread.I love YB.Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu makes a really cute couple.I love the pictures you posted.Why did the drama have to end so fast?I hope they will come out with season 2.

guys, found this pic. and i don't know if they have the same RING but if you look closer..i think they are the same.. :D:D:D try to look guys..i will search for a better pic of the ring.. :D:D:D

hi! sorry to cut your post. i dont think it's the same ring. PSH is wearing a rosary ring.

Guest cutie_ea16

wahhh have you guys notice they announced the names of the New Star winners in boy-girl order until A.N.JELL, after Hongki it should be Shin Hye THEN Yong Hwa but somehow they announced YH first so because of that we missed out Taemi moment of giving and receiving the trophie T______T what the heck sbs!!!

See what i mean guys???!!!

gosh!!!!! i want to bomb the sbs station now!!!

335fj90.jpg

sbs fails <_<

hahah!!,,, yeh!ll bomb that station!!ahaha

I have posted int PSH thread, so you can go there and back track a few page . It was like a 8' vid but when he was singing at 6:24 or something

Hope it help

*** going off, looking for bomb to revenge SBS*** GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

ols. help me can't find the PSH tread... i really want to watch it!!... thnk you!!

Archived