[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samshiku

hey someone shared this at the PSH forum as well...

the kiss scene!!!!

hahaha Kiss scene (hmm i am not sure if this is allowed but this link is the link to the forum thread by which the video is embedded...)

GS's reaction right after the kiss is up for interpretation...many say that he was being very shy and rather awkward after it all...i do hope it was so cos otherwise it seems rather rude? i mean i know it was really cold and that it was a scene and all but you don't just walk SOOO quickly away from a girl you just kissed...but it was really strange to see him so 'dispassionate' for once cos he is usually very affectionate with PSH

Guest 13sunshine

GS's reaction right after the kiss is up for interpretation...many say that he was being very shy and rather awkward after it all...i do hope it was so cos otherwise it seems rather rude? i mean i know it was really cold and that it was a scene and all but you don't just walk SOOO quickly away from a girl you just kissed...but it was really strange to see him so 'dispassionate' for once cos he is usually very affectionate with PSH

That is just a little part of the kiss because the Kiss BTS is about 7mins long....^^

The first fews they were all shy and laugh : )

and i think because for that kiss, they already GOT IT....GS was about to open his mouth and SH was about to do the same thing THEN the director yelled CUT....sad...lol

Guest jaimejgs

OMO thanks!!!

the video was SOO cute. but it was like in slow-mo so they sound and look like they were drunk hahaha

but i think it was probably a friendly affectionate hug...just that in slow-mo it looks as if GS was really leaning happily on her..

i really hope someone kind would sub all the bts!!!

Keun Suk was really leaning on her in regular mode; he even rested his head for a slight second before they went to another scene. Seriously something is really going on with taemi. I mean, if you hit someone on the head, you wouldn't backhug them right? And if you look at the crew there, he turned to look because Shin Hye yelped and quickly turned away as he saw KS slid his arms around her. This is so <333!!!

P.S. for some more captures, go to PSH Int'l.

Guest 13sunshine

Watching the bts is like in Taemi's heaven xDD

all their actions just screamed intimate!!

i'm going to make some gifs ; )

will be back to post

Guest jaimejgs

Something more to spazz about. Let's show our taemi love!!

109.jpg

Image00800.jpg

We MUST keep this thread alive!! Spazz away Taemiers.

For more, become Pink Stars over at PSH Int'l

Guest 13sunshine

A little teaser : )

Please DO NOT repost without my permission, thank you.

2e2dtvq.gif

now who need an oxygen tank? xD

ps. why is everyone all lurking? T__T we need to show them more love!

Guest Sissy12

looks like all the thread regarding YB back to live and action again...we all need more oxygen to breath then...

i cant wait for more BTS...

Thanks for the preview! It looks like she was left looking a little dazed after that kiss! lol

I'm kind of waiting to get my copy before I can really comment on much of anything else!

One other question to jaimejgs what is that first picture of? I can't tell.

Guest jgs-psh

oh stars!you're the best!especially when you have the materials to spazz on.lol.im like head over heels right now~they are so cute!just spells <3.hehe.well,i kinda upset right now.wanna watch the HUG vid.can someone post it again?somewhere.gaaahh.this two cuties are killing me!lol.

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks for the preview! It looks like she was left looking a little dazed after that kiss! lol

I'm kind of waiting to get my copy before I can really comment on much of anything else!

One other question to jaimejgs what is that first picture of? I can't tell.

That was right before he gave her a backhug because he accidently hit her with his arm as they were singing Promise.

A little teaser : )

Please DO NOT repost without my permission, thank you.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2e2dtvq.gif

Thaaank you. OMG SO HOT,. havent got to that part of the dvd yet.

ANYWAYS! I finally got mine!! ^_^ Although I run through some troubles picking it up but it's all worth it!! I really really love it. this is my first Kdrama DVD ever and I`m just sooo proud it. I knew I would never regret purchasing it. You're beautiful DVD organizers did such a fantastic job. I started Ep 1 - 2 last night and the English is good. Really Worth it!!!!

the only thing I`m a little iffy about is my folded poster -_- It had white creases already TT__TT The poster is too beautiful to have those white creases on it...

but anyways although I know you guys have the DVD set too, I`m sharing the scanned photobooks since I havent seen them shared on this thread yet

63wyfo.jpg

345lfzk.jpg

w6w745.jpg

fx857k.jpg

wchcsw.jpg

2u467vk.jpg

^sorry the the Bad Quality... my scanner is meeeeh~ lol

anyways off to watch the rest of the disc, will be coming back after I`m done or if I`m half way through or something. ^___^\

Hope you guys are enjoying your DVD too cuz ohh boy I really really do!

I'm surprised by the small number of pages for this couple =O

I would think that with the 2739843984 fans there are for You're Beautiful that this thread would be booming >_>

Anyways, I don't usually post in this part of the forum >_> except for the once that I posted to show love for Kim Bum and KSE hehe* ^^ WELLL!! I just wanted to point out that I think this couple is SO adorable!!

I didn't think they'd make a good couple when the drama started... but TaeKyung really grew on me and regardless how stupid I though MiNyu was, he really made up for it =) hehe*

I feel like such a stupid fangirl when I think about how cute they are!

--xoxo.

TM

Guest 13sunshine

~Tropical.Mists, i think not a lot of people know this thread exist lol

a sweet sweet sweeeeeeetttttt part from the bts

2rcwms2.jpg

here is another scan from the photobook

2hykw3d.jpg

and because this pic is too cute <3

102pnag.jpg

Guest jaimejgs

I love watching that last bts.

Shin Hye's face is sooo cute as she answered the question.

I love what Keun Suk said afterward. LOVE!! <3333!!!

I'm surprised by the small number of pages for this couple =O

I would think that with the 2739843984 fans there are for You're Beautiful that this thread would be booming >_>

You're Beautiful is an underrated drama -_- This is why I don't get why other people still consider this drama as one of the overrated ones. lol

Anyways!! I got up to Episode 6 today. and man, I`m just enjoying all those cut scenes that are not included in the episodes I've watched months ago.

I've been wondering when did Mi Nyu find out that TaeKyung is a sesame-allergic. Even I didn't know. I think we are only aware of the fact that he is a shrimp-allergic. And so my looong-time has been finally been answered.... It was actually a cut scene from Ep 4 when Mi Nyu prepared food for TaeKyung. TaeKyung said he was allergic to shrimp and so Mi Nyu offered the sesame instead; he got mad saying he`s also a sesame allergic :lol: Then she poured him then a tea and he still didn't like it. HAHAHHA. lovelovetaekyung. and sooo yea, it just feels good seeing missing pieces from the drama. Hopefully we will get to know how did TaeKyung ever find out Mi Nyu is a nun-to-be. I thought that was one of the missing pieces since I remember there was a scene where Coordi Wang and He Yi talked about Mi Nyu being a nun and He Yi thought she could use this fact against TaeKyung. She thought TaeKyung doesn't have a clue about this......

Anyways just needed to cap these

szzr7b.jpg

2iizp8x.jpg

dvppoj.jpg

^I just love this scene. This is the part where TaeKyung was ranting about Mi Nyu's aunt grabbing his butt twice and Mi Nyu said she`ll remember to tell her aunt his rules, "not to touch his stuff, not to touch him & not to enter his room whenever she pleases" and TaeKyung was like, "You know the rules yet why aren't you obeying them?" :lol:

and TaeKyung, being a clean freak as he is, spotted hair strands of Mi Nyu's aunt. He grabbed Mi Nyu's wrist and told her to pick it up and that he doesn't want to ever see stuff like this again. HAHAH. omgg... I`m just soo glad about this D-Cut. We get to see more funny moments and the missing pieces. ^^

OHH Is this subbed?

gooosh wth.... why answer the question like that. making the fans squealiiing over it.

Guest 13sunshine

OHH Is this subbed?

gooosh wth.... why answer the question like that. making the fans squealiiing over it.

yes it's subbed ^^

i subbed it 2 days ago...available for ps at psh.com : D

maybe we will publish it later on, but for now to avoid the copy right issue it will only available for pink stars ^^;;;

and omg.......howww sweet are those captures!!! I love any Taemi skin ship LOL....

and yeah I was wondering about how MN knows that TK is allergic to sesame too...im glad with all the cuts it make much more sense now....I got the D-cut on Sat but just started ep.1 *because I was watching the bts all over again and the commentary lol xD*

Just love this drama so much, and because of Taemi I love this drama even more....<3

Guest moom2

jaimejgs, 13sunshine;

what did KS say after SH said that she would miss him? pray tell, please :P

About the back hug, isn't the normal reaction after you've hit someone, to turn the person towards you and check if their face is alright and apologise? why hug them from the back? Who does that, even to a good friend?

I REALLY really like KS and SH and naturally wish they have something on.. but watching all the BTS, always felt that SH is really close, but in a chummy, bro-sis way with KS and Hongki. However, SH with YH, they also seemed close but they were more shy and coy about it, like a couple in early courtship, in the greenhouse, in Etude house, sharing the same cup in the 'christmas' club scene.... Hence I've always sorta accepted that SH and KS are no more than REALLY GOOD friends.

but having seen this 'back hug', hmmm.. it's making me think and dare I say.. giving me a little more hope abt SH and KS..

all the SH experts, please tell me what you think abt her interactions with KS and YH

woah.. has anyone seen the BTS in the recording studio where KS seemed like he was teasing her and actually put his arm around her and sorta pulled her towards him? they were even interlocked fingers after that!! can someone translate that pretty please?

Thanks

~Tropical.Mists, i think not a lot of people know this thread exist lol

I think so too haha! I was surprised to find out that there are couple threads in this section too =X

You're Beautiful is an underrated drama -_- This is why I don't get why other people still consider this drama as one of the overrated ones. lol

I never thought it'd be UNDERrated =O considering it was voted best drama in 2009? I'm quite surprised =X

I think it's underrated in terms of overall hype and fame... but I wouldn't consider it underrated if there's so many fans that watch it and go out buying dcut dvds lol ^^'' But I think it deserves all the hype around it =)

I was a little late in watching this series, so I never got the dcut dvd =(

Thanks to everyone who posted gifs and pics ^O^ and screencaps! SO ADORABLE!! My gosh, they're too cute for words... cuter than a lot of other couples I've seen behind the scenes lol! Maybe there is something happening? but I sorta think that's just the fangirl in me speaking ^^'' Thanks again guys =) I just giggle ALL the time now haha

--xoxo.

TM

Archived