[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

ohmygosh, the hug was so sweet to the max can?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh, i'm melting!

i want more of taenyu moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

thank you so much for sharing the video here!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jgs-psh

AWESOME HUG...thanks to karrenstar and i believe Hongki's fan for catching that precious HUG!!!

i totally LOVE it!!!

great Gifs too...i guess he knows a LOT more about our SH than what we think:

1. he knows her height somewhere around 170cm (latest pic of her attending the Brother premier where she was the same ht as the model next to her whose ht was posted at 170cm) since he mentioned that's the typical height of a woman he likes

2. her ticklish LEFT EAR, from their BTS and other too close moments that started way back from their CF

3. SH's very white complexion and a little 'meaty' or endowed, also something he mentioned on champagne interview for ideal girl

4. knows that she comes from a musically inclined family since he did ask her during their co mc gig for the melon music award

does anyone have anything else to add???

i super miss our couple!!!!

he knows that she is VERY feminine when she's not go mi nam.even call her avant-hye.and their nicks match each other.renai-jang and avant-hye.sweet! :D :D

Guest vanilla96

*waves at everyone*

A new YB and TK/MN fan here. Glad to have found this thread. :)

Been looking for a gif of the kiss scene from Episode 14. I hope a good soul would share it here. Pleeeaaaseee? :)

13sunshine - i wonder if you received my pm and replied. i cant view the mails in my inbox, haven't figured out the problem.

Cheers to everyone!

Guest 13sunshine

*waves at everyone*

A new YB and TK/MN fan here. Glad to have found this thread. :)

Been looking for a gif of the kiss scene from Episode 14. I hope a good soul would share it here. Pleeeaaaseee? :)

13sunshine - i wonder if you received my pm and replied. i cant view the mails in my inbox, haven't figured out the problem.

Cheers to everyone!

Oh i did! i sent you reply yesterday ^^

this is the gif i sent you....i can't find the one with the part he said "dont be a pig rabbit" though >.<

f2smr8.jpg

Guest vanilla96

Oh i did! i sent you reply yesterday ^^

this is the gif i sent you....i can't find the one with the part he said "dont be a pig rabbit" though >.<

f2smr8.jpg

Happiness! :D You just made my day! Thank you so much.

Guest somuchinluv01

Hi guys i dont know if someone posted this FANCAM here.. A BTS during sbs awards wer our taenyu had a rehearsal before the sbs awards night.. here's the video..

credit: flower & mycutiebaby06@yt

are you interested...in seeing Jang Genu Suk and Park Shin Hye huggnig after the 2009 SBS Drama Awards?

OMG wth. why did I see this soooo late =.= OMG WHATISTHIS. *heartthumps* and here we thought they were ignoring each other and such... T___T why make us suffer. they're sooooo cute.

it's just sooo beautiful!!!! guys....i suggest you guys watch the video while listening to AS EVER : D oh God it's so beautiful!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!

"I must be loving you this much_________________"

thank you guys for the share. hopefully we will have more of this.. but how <_<

and OH! DVD should be out 18 days from now. YAY! can't wait to own it. can't wait to see it.

Guest 13sunshine

I need those BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to watch T_T

They better included it in the D-cut!!!!!

that's just super duper cute :lol:

hello guys!..i want to share to all of you this ringtone..I've uploaded the songs for anyone who wants it. (:

Go Mi Nam song

http://www.4shared.com/file/154636417/4bd5540b/gominam.html

Dweji Tokki song (Note: "Dewji Tokki" is "Pig Rabbit" in Korean)

http://www.4shared.com/file/154635285/6221.../pigrabbit.html

Spread the Love guys!!.. ^_^ hope you like it!!.. ^_^

Guest tillweehours

Long time never been here since school started. ):

I miss Taenyu moments.

And maybe I shouldn't say this here, but I miss Geunseuk and Shinhye moments too. ):

You're beautiful season 2 please?

Anyway, I've no idea how to upload pix though. SOS???? :B

^just upload a picture in either tinypic.com or imageshack.us then put the link here with tag at both ends of your link

like this

[img=http://www.tinypic.com/taenyuisawesome.jpg]

GASP! I have not seen this BTS picture before. like ever!!

omg. this is where they took that cutie patootie picture. one of my favourites.

so cute.

Archived