[official] TAENYU couple - Hwang Tae Kyung ♥ Go Mi Nyu

Guest tainee

Guest jgs-psh

hehe.thanks for clearing the matter mee ;)

oh guys.you really speak my mind!i've been wondering all this freaking time why dont they get the same huge attention from the companies or pd's like minsun and soeul.although i LOVEE <3 minsun and soeul A LOT,but,right now,my heart is solely for geunhye. :wub: :wub:

am i too much?lol.like i care <_<

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samshiku

^ yeah! totally right...

haha perhaps their companies are not allowing any sort of news coverage at all...i guess to concretely appear like they are attached to one another may be not good for both their images right now seeing how their popularity is not exactly cemented yet. and if they were to become famous cos of their 'scandal', it shifts attention away from their talent right.

and i think they look like they are aiming to become the next generation of 'household names' in a couple of years (think Song hyegyo, choi ji woo etc )...so maybe that's why?

Guest jgs-psh

but goo hye sun,lee min ho,kim bum and kim so eun werent a household name before they appeared in BOF.i just dont get it.well,atleast the fan-girl in me is still not satisfied.lol

Guest samshiku

^ haha then lets take it that their managers/companies are more far-sighted perhaps. cos when they take the focus off your acting you kinda turn into a idol-star, not a REAL-great actor.

i dunno.oh well lets see how it goes. i REALLY do think he has a crush on her though.

like i was watching champagne and when he chose her over UEE it was SO strange that he was trying his best to prevent that smile from erupting. i mean, when he had to choose the other girls you don't see it happen as much

like when he was choosing Soo-ae and VERY openly saying how he really liked her etc....with PSH its always that SMILE...its like his eyes would smile when he talks abt her. :)

[2010 Feb 22] The Korean TV Doramaga Vol.27

GASSSP. OH MY GOODIES!!!!

Her hair's gotten longer and I`m loving her even more. They just look so goood together no matter which angle I look at them. hahahha

But don't ask me to fangirl at Geun Suk's hair though :ph34r:

Its soo nice to see recent pictures of them together. miss them even more TT_TT

dont u guys think its odd that NO ONE is really asking them about their relationship when they are so obviously intimate.

i mean, the bts of YAB is enough for any reporter to have a field day...but there's nothing.

or am i wrong??

yea you're right.... Maybe it's because the media can already see that their too much on/off screen chemistry can only go up to friendship. TT_TT which is seriously not the case for TaeNyu fans.

Anyways, thanks Hailey for posting up those DVD Director's cut photos on YB thread. OMG. You guys just don't know how my heart was thumping like crazy as I was scrolling down the thread. The DVD packages was just beyond what I imagined. It looked so high class and I`m crying right now because I chose a folded poster TT__TT This is the very first time I wanted a folded poster thinking it would be just the ANJELL poster (with them on the air) thats what been selling on DVDHeaven and Yesasia. (THIS!) I hated that poster so i chose a folded poster delivery instead and now I sooooo regret it TT___TT I love love love the new poster (+ their signatures :o) and it's going to be sooo crumpled and folded now TT___TT. Anyhowwww, back to TaeNyu topic,,,, I`m so soo excited to see the behind the scenes and WOOOOT THE NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN KISS. Like kyaaaaah! I`m just happy I bought the DVD! Now all I wish is that it will be delivered to my house safe and sound and REALLY EARLY. I`ll cry if I`ll receive it a month later. lol

Once they start sending the packages, I think the thread will be lively again with us spazzing with all those BTS! hahaha

Guest 13sunshine

Once they start sending the packages, I think the thread will be lively again with us spazzing with all those BTS! hahaha

For sure lol once we got our DVD this thread will be filled with Taemi love xDD

Can't wait!! innolife is taking a longgggggggg time... : (

Guest karrenstar

You're Beautiful D-cut DVD Behind the Scenes Screencaps (kissing scene)

If repost, please CREDIT jaimejks-psh @ PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY (www.park-shin-hye.com)

82243443.jpg

91988235.jpg

31994127.jpg

31994127.jpg

33629136.jpg

54267053.jpg

85220724.jpg

55922083.jpg

79399832.jpg

90817283.jpg

90817283.jpg

35529249.jpg

80865363.jpg

43509811.jpg

80137018.jpg

11032748.jpg

78458709.jpg

62529356.jpg

You're Beautiful D-cut DVD Behind the Scenes Screencaps (kissing scene)

GAAAAAASSSSSPPPP!!!! omg. what a way to take my breath away. Look at what the PD-nims ripped us off.

I WANT MY DVD NAWWWWW!

innolife sucks..... not even letting us know that it had been shipped and no EMS tracker... :angry: naah~ It's just me getting soo jealous of people who have gotten the DVD. lol. Thanks for sharing! That picture of Mi Nyu opening her mouth to kiss TaeKyung back,,, omg. It's a still picture but I find it hot; what more if I see it as a video. LMAO. hopefully I get mine tomorrow... which I clearly doubt since it's Saturday tomorrow and mailpost people are too lazy to work on weekends. LMAO. If anyone is living in Canada and has received your copy, please send me a PM. haha.

Guest 13sunshine

TAEMI LOVE <3333

I'm SOOOO THANKFUL for the D-cut!!!!

credit on pic

there are more over at park-shin-hye.com

3517kg3.jpg

2nsw4rn.jpg

vcv1br.jpg

sxhdva.jpg

2vvo0g9.jpg

edkl0.jpg

4sif7c.jpg

zmfsqb.jpg

ekp36q.jpg

2ngr601.jpg

they're sooo shy on those kiss scenes lol

my friend said she lost count of how many times they have to kiss HAHA

and they doesn't seemed to mind <3

loveeeeeeee <3

I have just finished watching this drama within these 3 days hahha and I <3 HTK and GMN!!!! They are amazing actor and actress! Hopefully, we'.ll get to see them more in the future!

Thanks babyxshh for these amazing screencaps, I just love this scene so much hahah TK pat pat on that pig rabbit's behind and his cute smile, priceless!

Guest 13sunshine

you guys really have to watch the Kiss making film because GS was soooo going for it LOL

in the drama you can't actually see the movement of their lips but in the making film you can actually see they moved their lips and SH was actually kissed back....ahhhhhhhhhh <3333333

and there are so many many more!!

a video from the Dcut BTS found on youku.

BTS last episode last scene.

Jang Keun Suk hugged Park Shin Hye awwwwwwwwwww

Credit: Red Bean @ Youku

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0OTEzODA0.html

I can't seem to view the video? Do I need to click somewhere? I can't read Korea >.> Anyway thanks for sharing! =)

I Miss YAB, especially Tae Kyung and Minam! I hope they come up with YAB Season2 and it's gonna be as good as the first one =)

Guest 13sunshine

I can't seem to view the video? Do I need to click somewhere? I can't read Korea >.> Anyway thanks for sharing! =)

That's Chinese...^^

I think it got deleted because of the copyright...

you have to be fast because these videos got delete fast when it's up........

anyway they were singing "Promise" and while GS doing the A.N.JELL sign he accidentally hit SH on the head (because she was behind him) so while she was moving away... he came, put his hands around her waist and gave her a back hug *spazzzzzz*

it was really cute :P

Guest samshiku

OMO thanks!!!

the video was SOO cute. but it was like in slow-mo so they sound and look like they were drunk hahaha

but i think it was probably a friendly affectionate hug...just that in slow-mo it looks as if GS was really leaning happily on her..

i really hope someone kind would sub all the bts!!!

That's Chinese...^^

I think it got deleted because of the copyright...

you have to be fast because these videos got delete fast when it's up........

anyway they were singing "Promise" and while GS doing the A.N.JELL sign he accidentally hit SH on the head (because she was behind him) so while she was moving away... he came, put his hands around her waist and gave her a back hug *spazzzzzz*

it was really cute tongue.gif

My bad, yea it's Chinese, my head is getting dizzy from all the different websites, trying to find more news of Taenyu hahaha :P I soooo wanna watch this video!! They must have looked so cuteeeee and so sweettt...I really wish they're a couple in real life =) Thanks for the video description13sunshine =)

Archived