๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not that we don't want to talk about adam couple anymore,
i ship them, so hard, it's hurt because i can get any infos bout them as much as i want
is it just me, or did u notice too that it's so hard to know something bout Jo Kwon nowadays? I know bout the activity of other members of 2AM, Ga In's activity, but it's so hard to get news bout jo kwon... T.T
and sometimes Ga In gave comments that indicate that they don't hve any romantic relationship and that's hurt me
eventho i still ship them, hard. and it's hurt.
but i'm also happy as long as they become strengh for each other, like they used to be.

and bout the photo, i don't think that's ga in and jo kwon, especially the man, because I feel the body, and the head, and the hair, and the shoulder of the man in that photo it's not like Jo Kwon's :), In my opinion.

i still believe that they meant for each other, i still want to believe that there are in romantic relationship, but if not, i'm still happy as long as they have a good relationship and become strenght for each other

sorry for bad english, and it doesn't mean to offense anyone =)

i miss adam couple so much

Guest calmfairy

Marina Septiani said: it's not that we don't want to talk about adam couple anymore,
i ship them, so hard, it's hurt because i can get any infos bout them as much as i want
is it just me, or did u notice too that it's so hard to know something bout Jo Kwon nowadays? I know bout the activity of other members of 2AM, Ga In's activity, but it's so hard to get news bout jo kwon... T.T
and sometimes Ga In gave comments that indicate that they don't hve any romantic relationship and that's hurt me
eventho i still ship them, hard. and it's hurt.
but i'm also happy as long as they become strengh for each other, like they used to be.

and bout the photo, i don't think that's ga in and jo kwon, especially the man, because I feel the body, and the head, and the hair, and the shoulder of the man in that photo it's not like Jo Kwon's :), In my opinion.

i still believe that they meant for each other, i still want to believe that there are in romantic relationship, but if not, i'm still happy as long as they have a good relationship and become strenght for each other

sorry for bad english, and it doesn't mean to offense anyone =)

i miss adam couple so much

Guest calmfairy

Kwonnie have been cast in a new musical!! finally we get some news with what he is doing ^^ The musical is called Priscilla and it about a gay trans so it will be tough for him to do and might get some hates from antis but he is strong so not to worry! i am really proud of him for choosing roles that is challenging and progress as a musical actor. JO KWON FIGHTING!!!
and maybe his yeobo will go watch a performance  ;)

Guest calmfairy

I can't believe no one mention this yet.. Kwon's character in musical is called ADAM!!! now why would he pick character called ADAM unless his thinking of special someone and sending us a sign?? 

Guest calmfairy

i'm try really hard to keep this thread alive for sake of our beloved Kwonnie and gain but it seem like I'm the only one who care truly  :-S :(

Guest KuroI

Adam Couple will always be alive in my heart. . .I'll support them both whatever decision they make in the future...and I know how you feel guys...

Guest calmfairy

@Kurol yes me too! Its not matter what they decide to do in life i will still support even if they choose not to be together but I beleive they are still couple for now. They have special bonds that is very rare to see nowaday.

To ease my heart that miss our couple so much, sometimes I read fanfic. This fanfic is one of my fav, my fav to be honest. This old stuff, but hope u like it, and ur delulu mind goes wild... hahaha

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153172/1/let-s-cheat-2am-browneyedgirls-gain-jokwon-jokwongain-adamcouple

Credit to awesome author-nim

Guest calmfairy

@Marina_Septiani i cant watch youtube now because it not working for some reason. what did uri gain unnie say for advices?? pls respond ^^

Guest calmfairy

@Marina Septiani
i cant make a link  :-S
PS sorry for make so many comment i Just found how to edit hahahaha  =))

Guest calmfairy

i guess i'm only adam fan on soompi so I will have to go to other site to find real fans. I only even become a member to talk about adam with other fan but there is none left. what a sad day.

Watch your words @calmfairy‌ , they can hurt us (at least for me, I feel offended). We don't show up in this forum, it doesn't mean wr forget or don't love jokwon and gain anymore.

It's not just about me (coz I'm relatively new in this forum and ship this couple), but some people in this forum hve become our couple's fan since the moment they're in WGM

Don't forget that The sunbae(s) who keep this forum alive even after 4 years our couple finished WGM

I'm sorry for my ranting. I'm sorry to disturb the peace of this forum. I'm sorry for my bad english too

Archived