๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calmfairy

@kkapliners95
 how is ironic? I treat all kwonnie friends with respect.......... i don't think min and kwonnie are suit for each other but i never say anything mean to min everyone know she's a loud person......... even if kwonnie and min are real couple I still treat her with respect even if i don't like her...............
i don't know why ur say rude things to me and try to make a argument but i'm not interest ok? I'm only here for supports gain unnie and kwonnie oppa. I'm not here for fight so don't say these passive aggressive thing to me. You say 'no offense' but ppl only say this when they know there going to make offense so just don't say it at all please.

@kkapliners95

how is ironic? I treat all kwonnie friends with respect.......... i don't think min and kwonnie are suit for each other but i never say anything mean to min everyone know she's a loud person......... even if kwonnie and min are real couple I still treat her with respect even if i don't like her...............

i don't know why ur say rude things to me and try to make a argument but i'm not interest ok? I'm only here for supports gain unnie and kwonnie oppa. I'm not here for fight so don't say these passive aggressive thing to me. You say 'no offense' but ppl only say this when they know there going to make offense so just don't say it at all please.

Oh i'm sorry then, I didn't mean it that way :-?? Just trying to clear things out that 's all ...

Guest ohemji123

calmfairy said: @NadiahH yes they date before! but only now they broke up but we can still apreciate the times they spend together ^^
i don't know if you seen but there was pic of kwonnie at gay club last year. i thought was a fake but it proven true so i think it was defintley for research purpose now. thai is well known for having gay show and transgender show which is what kwonnie new musical about so it make sense. all those antis must be so mad hahahaha. but like kwon say on twit and instagram "keep going" so he will keep going against this haters. 

Guest calmfairy

ohemji123 said: calmfairy said: @NadiahH yes they date before! but only now they broke up but we can still apreciate the times they spend together ^^
i don't know if you seen but there was pic of kwonnie at gay club last year. i thought was a fake but it proven true so i think it was defintley for research purpose now. thai is well known for having gay show and transgender show which is what kwonnie new musical about so it make sense. all those antis must be so mad hahahaha. but like kwon say on twit and instagram "keep going" so he will keep going against this haters. 

Guest ohemji123

that's what i think too. instead of being all sad that they are not couple, why not believe they are still friends.for me, they just transition from Adam COUPLE to Adam CHINGUS = still AC! just support them as friends & be happy for their friendship. 
Gain even said if Kwon and her has own partners, she want them to go on double date tgt haha. i'm laughing at this statement,imagining how the double date will go :)) maybe they'll a Someone Else,where the old lovers they still love each other and get back together despite having partner LOL. she say this before the dating news broke out, i have a hunch one of them date someone else. but she's so cool & even want to double date with him & partner lol. maybe this is what she means by "friends beyond dating" XD
sorry if u see me as a highly delulu drama queen fangirl,but we all need some happiness instead of sad that Gain has bf. it's weird i get emotionally attached to them,that i am more emotional when its about them than when i am with my own relationship haha.i guess its bcos i've been a shipper since 2010

Finally my lovely Adanes daum cafe is officially closed ... Their support for Gain last solo probably the last one ... I'm really grateful for their supports not only for Kwon, Gain but also 2AM and BEGs during 3 years ( They started with that name i think was 15/1/2011) . Hopefully, they live their life well :) 10368973_528399737272196_333266616785532

• 1 month later...
Guest hellomyaplus

Does anyone here know what's the name of the background music in Episode 52? Where Jo Kwon gave his speech for Ga In on their 1st anniversary? ;; THANK YOU! <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Geca J-an

I know it's kinda late but I came back because I just want to say thank you to all the people in this thread :DAdanes thank you so much!
Gain and Jo Kwon are really good friends and that is the most important thing for us! :xLet's keep on supporting them. FIGHTING! :)

• 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"2AM’s Jokwon and His Mother Talk About His Difficult Road to Success2AM’s Jokwon and His Mother Talk About His Difficult Road to Success

2AM‘s Jokwon has opened up his difficult family conditions that motivated him to work towards becoming an idol.

Known for being one of the longest-serving trainees of the industry, Jokwon appeared on the September 13 broadcast of MBC’s “Human Documentary – People Are Good” to talk about his life before debuting as a member of 2AM.

“I was around 14 or 15 years old when I decided to succeed and help our family get back on its feet. Our family was having a hard time, and I was fueled by that,” he explained.

“At a young age, I wanted to become rich, earn loads of money, buy my parents a good house, and get out of the tiny room,” Jokwon revealed his innermost feelings that made him pursue a career in entertainment.

His mother reminisced the times and revealed her apologetic feelings, “Jokwon wanted to become a singer since he was little. However, due to difficult family circumstances, I could not provide him what he needed.”

“While I was at work, Jokwon had already taken care of the preparations. Once, he said he had passed the third audition, and asked me to attend the final test. I got scared at first. I thought, ‘If he passes, how am I supposed to support him?’” his mother said, feeling sorry for being unable to encourage his son at the time.

jokwon

Hello Adam couple shippers!
Im so glad looking at the picture above. You should be dancing with joy as your couple has pictures in JoKwon's home. Though Gain already has a boyfriend, at least, JoKwon gives importance to his relationship and moments with Gain. Those pictures say it all. Unlike the WGM couple I am shipping, who seems to forget that their WGM stint ever existed :(
Again, am so happy for you, guys! :) 

Guest DeeanaRZ

Awww.. that's so sweet of Jo Kwon to treasure the moments that he had with Gain. Whatever their relationship was and is at the moment, I really feel the sincerity of Jo Kwon in maintaining a good relationship with Gain. No one, in the right frame of mind, would frame pictures with someone whom you are not close with or treasure. It is lovely to see not only a picture that was framed, by a few others. Well, some would say that it might be from the fans, still, he can choose whichever to be placed on the shelves right? Hehhee.. Lovely to catch a minor detail like that.

2AM JOKWON’S HOUSE REVEALED THROUGH MBC “HUMAN DOCUMENTARY ‘PEOPLE IS GOOD’”

2AM Jokwon’s house gained the attention of many due to its cozy atmosphere. His house contains many charming and cute props while the general interior is white. Jokwon went on to share the inside of his refrigerator, filled with healthy foods. He commented that eating healthy is really important. 

Fans who have seen Jo Kwon’s house have commented, “Wow, Jokwon’s house is so clean!”, “Now he only needs a girlfriend,” and “His house is very nice.”

Source: Donga, SBS CNBC

Archived