๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

Ga-In: "I want a "fall in love at the first sight" type of relationship, I imagine about dating a lot" http://twitpic.com/dv4l0z http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109780279 [Mnet Beatles Code 3D] I do imagine about dating a lot. There are ones whom I like as well. But a very much great love which is able to leave deep wound, I haven`t experienced yet.I wouldn`t want to date the way celebrities do, it doesn`t seem good. I want to fall in love like how every woman does.

Cr:BungeeBabyG

So sweet..hehehe :D

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dewi Kustiningrum

gain reveals that dating rumors with jo kwon was absurd. and she received most hate message because of that..

www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/brown-eyed-girls-ga-in-reveals-dating-rumor-with-2ams-jo-kwon-was-absurd/

a few days ago, she talked so sweet about kwon, and now she make my heart crashed a little bit although that not really effected me..

bcoz i know she really the master of push and pull kekeke

gain reveals that dating rumors with jo kwon was absurd. and she received most hate message because of that..

www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/brown-eyed-girls-ga-in-reveals-dating-rumor-with-2ams-jo-kwon-was-absurd/

a few days ago, she talked so sweet about kwon, and now she make my heart crashed a little bit although that not really effected me..

bcoz i know she really the master of push and pull kekeke

I wonder why she's keeps talking about Kwon non-stop, it's like everyday I see another article about Kwon LOL 8-}

Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

if ga in feel absurd by rumors about her relationship with jokwon, sometimes I wish she had a bit of a misconception that AC fans still see her as the jokwon's "ex-wife" though it only just reality show and as long as they both do not have gf and bf they have to faces it..

actually I dont mind with what ga in said because of her own personality like so but I just don't like the way the other fans toward her and I hope ga in is not disturbed by rumors like this...

When i'm looked what ga in have said..as a fans its hurt me because she have to faces people talking bad thing about her..hurmm...be happy and Just spend time and enjoyed our life...hehehe

Guest kikikord

hello guys! i've never seen this forum since last year, and when I trace this back. I got up and down feelings hahaha. but the cutest moment is when I saw the photo of Ongong and Ga-in having meal together, I'm glad seeing them together. They're just so adorable XD I love their friendship, and the most shocking moment is when I heard that B1A4 and A-Pink singing 'We Fell in Love' (I forgot where they performed this song). I kinda feel weird when I watched it.. but I love Eunji voice when she performed it. 
THE HAPPIEST IS WHEN I HEAR THAT GA-IN AND KWON HAVING DUET TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! I was so happy, even now I listen to the song for uncountable times XD well, that's a sad song though.. I kinda worry if it was real, since Ga-in said her last relationship was last year. and if it was really real, I wish it's not Kwon since I think it'll be awkward to record 'Q&A' after their break-up and I think it's not Kwon, somehow I think it might be someone who isn't an idol.
Guys, when I read some of the posts I felt hurt. there were some posts that said Kwon couldn't recall what he'd done in WGM, and then some of users said that they kinda disappointed about what Kwon said. Please guys, think positively maybe he was just bored of that statement. maybe he want to get over it or he want to be remembered not because of what he'd done in WGM. just support him, okay? I know he didn't mean to hurt us, he loves his fans right. Sometimes we just need to take it slow about them, don't think seriously. He know what's best for him right? 
Then, another posts about Ga-in thought that the most absurd rumor was her dating rumours with Kwon. I think it's (somehow) logical, since she's always and already said that Kwon is just her precious friend. Eventhough we, as the adanes, always think what kind of precious friend Kwon is to Ga-in. Of course we wish they have more than that kind of relationship, we're adanes. There will be an answer, let them be ^0^ We have to support them, no matter what they want. It's their choice ;-) We love them, don't we?
anyway, after my long post (sorry guys hahahaha) let's vote our beautiful Ga-in in this :http://mcountdown.interest.me/vote/join.asp last time I vote, she's still in the third place. let's vote Ga-In!!! 

Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

Ga In said that her album this time have part 1 and 2 .. Wow .. I wonder what else is she going to show us after this.. :-/ :-/ this album it seems different from the past maybe.. ;) ;)

I'll really enjoyed her performance truth or dare everyday..hehe!.. ;):D =D> ;)

you who came from the stars has been a huge sensation lately, and there's one person comparing Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet ... maybe JK and Gain friendship is like Leo and Kate's, they mention each other a lot of times in interviews and openly say I love you to each other but not dating... Lea Michele has a very good friendship with Jonathan Groff too

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

Hye everyone... :) :)

I dont know if this is ga in solo album part 2..but me as usual just look forward for it.. :D :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-JGkzWghXvs

"A Tempo" aims to express the feelings of a shy person who wants to experience love.

Aigoo~~ .. not long ago she released Q&A about broke up song..kekeke .. Just kidding... =)) =)) =))

Cr:allkpop

At first, I was wondering why they put an instrumental that is completely different from and somehow doesnt suit the rest of songs in the album. Because it's awkward to have a very dreamy music after listening to the very emotional power ballad (Q&A), funky yet bold ToD, 17x repeating curse word in (Fxxk U). And now the full song with Gain's voice in it is finally released and I can finally see how the song connects to the rest of the album. It seemed like 'A Tempo' is a continuation to Fxxk U. the relation simply can be seen when we go through the lyrics. no matter how much the girl wants to hate the guy, she just can't; which answers to the loop of intoxicating relationship in Fxxk U. "This isn’t what I want" "I wanna go back to before our lips touched".  A Tempo also reminds me of Q&A. "Why don’t you know my heart" in A Tempo repeating Gain's line in Q&A "Don’t you know my heart even to the end?" At the same time, it can be summarized that Truth or Dare album is actually telling about a girl who can't quit and still hold on tight to the the relationship no matter how much she hates what the guy has done to her and despite when he finally wanting to let her go.
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(43, 43, 43);"GAIN – A TEMPO

Drenched with just the atmosphere alone
My lips were secretly stolen by you
Now our love will burn like a volcano

This isn’t what I want
Why don’t you know my heart
I wanna go back to before our lips touched
To our first tempo
But you’re only smiling

I should’ve put on an angry face, slapped you
And left, pretending to be mad
But like a fool, I just stood there
Because your eyes that looked at me were so pretty

This is too fast
Why don’t you know my heart
I wanna go back to before our lips touched
To our first tempo
But you’re only smiling

I don’t like you but I can’t hate you
I think I’ve already fallen for you
The first tempo that made my heart beat
Take me back just once
Now I really don’t know

The interesting part is though it is much softer than Fxxk U lyrically it's actually more powerful in terms of vocal.  Basically, Truth or Dare is completed with the release of A Tempo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably, right now Gain goes to the same place where she had been for magazine photoshoot in WGM Bali episodes in 2010.
This is the picture when Gain was photographed in the Incheon airport with Kim Woori (the stylist/friend) accompanied her..
1234476_590137907739138_2084849463_n.jpg

the pictures Kim Woori posted on his Instagram...
10005460_660735137320280_1191919961_n.jp

0b23e462b79811e3aeb912af24c9b212_8.jpg

15e40bbcb7dd11e3a8e40e69ecfef5e8_8.jpg

Bali in 2010
20100719_jokwon_gain_7.jpgtumblr_l6s3j88NXX1qc7gz3.png

Guest calmfairy

hi everyone! i lurk this thread for a reeeally long time but i noticed the updates have almost stopped ㅜ_ㅜ
why are there no informations about our beautiful adam couple? does anyone know what they are doing recently? have they been wearing couples clothes or accessories lately or made reference to each other on twitter? let's get this thread active again!!
ADAM COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :) :) 

Guest calmfairy

Did everyone see this picture?????!!!!! Kwon put on instagram today!!
6199a15cc2ff11e389830002c9de8f86_8.jpg

Is our beautiful adam couple right?? Do you think they are admit to a relationship now? I'M SO EXICTED!!!!  :-O   :((  :))

Guest calmfairy

Why doesnt no one want to talk abt adam couple anymore? did everyone give up on them? This is what is called 'fair weather fan'  8-|
well I never give up on them even if is 10 years from now. True love stays forever.

Archived