๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Gain (가인) [bEG] - I Believe (Full Audio) [My Spring Days OST]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3JYbX7yqbM&feature=youtu.be&a

uwaaaaaaa...it's been really a looooong time i post in this thread...i start this acc because of this very beautiful couple. when i heard about Gain's relationship, it just like, i don't know how to say. they the first couple that i ever ship so hard and rooted soooo much.. it's just sad that they didn't end up with each other.. but after really a long time i back to this thread, i'm so happy there are people who still support them, some people who still keep this thread alive, and for them i'm really thankful and happy i've ever in same ship with u all :)i know my post is so out of blue and so cheesy, but i'm really happy to see in this thread the beautiful relationship between jokwon gain that they still maintain (they look more comfortable and open now), and also all the fellow fans who still keep goinghave a nice day, guys :D

uwaaaaaaa...it's been really a looooong time i post in this thread...

i start this acc because of this very beautiful couple. when i heard about Gain's relationship, it just like, i don't know how to say. they the first couple that i ever ship so hard and rooted soooo much.. it's just sad that they didn't end up with each other.. 
but after really a long time i back to this thread, i'm so happy there are people who still support them, some people who still keep this thread alive, and for them i'm really thankful and happy i've ever in same ship with u all :)
i know my post is so out of blue and so cheesy, but i'm really happy to see in this thread the beautiful relationship between jokwon gain that they still maintain (they look more comfortable and open now), and also all the fellow fans who still keep going
have a nice day, guys :D

Be more active as much as u can :) Sometimes I feel abit lonely here :P

#2AM 녹음중.. 해맑으신 임슬옹선생.. @2among

A photo posted by J.KWON (@kwon_jo) on Oct 14, 2014 at 12:48am PDT

#디렉 은 역시 #임슬옹선생

A photo posted by 정진운 (@jinwoon52) on Oct 14, 2014 at 12:46am PDT

#정진운선생#디렉중#잘부르넹

A photo posted by LSODD (@2among) on Oct 13, 2014 at 11:17pm PDT

All Kwon, Ong, Jinwoon posted recording pics, seems like ... YESYESYES [-O<

@kkapliner95 wow, you're a tough one, chinggu  ;) thanks for keep this thread alivei try my best to be more active as much as i can LOL *actually i prefer to be a silent reader tho because of my limited language and my incapability to catch some news or activity of our OTP
oh, i miss jo kwon, it's hard to see him around now, in show or program, or is it me who didn't try enough? sometimes i wonder what he's doing lately, i mean, not like the others who have projects (seulong and jinwoon in drama, changmin get together with his duo), it's hard to see jokwon around this year

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2AM Releases Teaser for “Days Like Today”
2am_teaser-800x450.png

Ballad group 2AM released the teaser for their upcoming single, “Days Like Today,” their the official JYP Entertainment YouTube channel.

“Days Like Today” is a sentimental ballad track written by singer-songwriter Cho Kyu Man, best known for his song “I Will Give All.” Cho Kyu Man is also the older brother of famed singer-songwriter Cho Kyu Chan, who wrote the title track for Bernard Park‘s debut single.

The teaser follows an older man who lip syncs to the song as he reminiscences about the past. The narration, “It just seems like that kind of day. Just day when I suddenly think of you,” sets the tone and title for the song.

This new comeback also marks the group’s return to JYP Entertainment. Their former album was produced and managed by Big Hit Entertainment, but this upcoming album will be produced and promoted by JYP Entertainment. All the 2AM members’ management were already moved to JYP in April, except for Changmin who still had activities planned with his project group Homme.

2AM will be releasing a pre-release track on October 27, while their official title track will be released on October 30.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/21/2am-releases-teaser-for-days-like-today/

Archived