๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

I'm sorry guys if I am wrong .. I'm not going to write any more.. Im just keep monitoring this ..proceed for others..

See you soon .. take care and always cheerful :)

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up this morning surprised that Gain sent a message, it kinda sad to read, she must be feeling bad for her fans... Poor her, after all, she's just a normal girl who wanted to go out enjoying what she and her lover share in common, she was careful of the surrounding during the concert including bringing JeA along but it is not enough to hide the relationship... although i dont really understand what i consider the weak move of hiding (wearing mask & that scarecrow hat, bringing Jea, even if she wear no make up i could recognize she was Gain)even if she is dating Kwon i dont mind if she didnt tell anything about whether she's dating or not but i'm thankful that she respect her fans by not wanting to lie about the relationshipfor the thousandth time, I wish she's and she'll be happy with what she chose, if she's not she can come to me~~ kekeke. As someone who loves reading, I don't mind to read anything you guys post in here as long as it has good contentAs a music lover, I am waiting for the new sound from BEG
p/s: I just read a comment and I agree with her > The title Adam Couple is more than LOVE.

Guest calmfairy

@shabanacassie
okay sorry for misunderstand your intention but you still can't say for certain that they never a couple. they are friend now but there are evidences that they were couple.

Guest calmfairy

have everyone seen kwonnie picture from new musical?? i did a shock gasp haha. i thought it was women at first.
10354573_741820335857876_2073532292_n.jp

pretty pretty oppa haha ><
i'm so proud for him for do this show because it needs a lot of bravery to play a gay onstage with women clothes. hopefully he will enjoy the musical and get good praises for it ^^

Guest Dewi Kustiningrum

@calmfairy i'm proud of him too. keke. i'm happy to see kwon oppa seems alright (i hope), and he can focus on his upcoming musical. and yes i pray he can get appreciation for his braveness to take that character. i believe he is a true entertainer and will prove his ability through this musical. last year he get the nomination, and i hope this year he can get the award, yeayy!! fighting for kwonnie oppa! ^^
and this morning i listened the teaser of phantom featuring gain unnie. the music is easy listening and suit gain unnie's voice so well. i like it ^^

This is my first time I post in this forum but it's not mean that I just love Adam Couple lately. I do love Adam Couple for more than a year. I believe that all of you know that in Gain eonni's Truth or Dare album, there's a song that featuring Jokwon oppa. At first, I'm soooooo happy when I found that there's a new Adam Couple's song. But when I listened to the song and search for a translation, I found that the song is a sad song. But I don't care at first. I just love the song because the melody is so sweet.

But, because of my busy days, I can't update about Kpop lately. And then.... tada~! when I'm comeback here, I found this. Gain eonni has a boyfriend. Okay. It's make me cry. And suddenly I remember that 'Q&A' song. I just think. MAYBE it's a signal for us (Adanes). And I just start crying right now~ *sobs* This is the translation. That lyrics that I bold is a lyrics that makes me crying~

I don't stop support both Jokwon oppa and Gain eonni.

I still support them no matter what happened! ^^

Q&A (feat. Jokwon) Translation Lyrics

[Jokwon] I can’t do this anymore
I really tried
I can’t do this
I can’t do this to you

[Gain] Since when were you lying to me?
Since when did you start not liking me?

[Jokwon] It’s not that I don’t like you
Too much time has passed
So love has grown faint
It has gone with the time

[Gain] Does that make sense? How could love change?
Then why is my heart still the same?

[Gain] Did you even love me?
[Jokwon] Do you even have to ask?
[Gain] Then why are you leaving me?
[Jokwon] I don’t know if I can keep loving you anymore
[Gain] Then what am I to you?
[Jokwon] You’re so precious
[Gain] Does that even make any sense?
[Jokwon] I mean it, believe me
[Gain] I think I will die right now
[Jokwon] I’m sorry, forgive me
[Gain] Then think about it again, please don’t leave me
[Jokwon] A better person will love you
[Gain] I don’t wanna hear it, stop it

[Jokwon] Even after we break up, I’ll keep caring about you
Right next to you, always, whenever you need me

[Gain] How could you only think about yourself?
Don’t you know my heart even to the end?

p.s: I'm really hate if there's someone who said that Jokwon oppa is a gay!-___-

Guest calmfairy

@NadiahH  really lovely to see fans still supports adam couple ^^ according to korean fan gain unnie and kwon oppa break up last year so that is what q&a song is about :( it make me sad but i still supports them!!
i agree with the gay things too. it must be so hurt for kwonnie to see antis say this kinds of mean and rude thing about him. call someone a gay is no joke especially for korean man. thats why i think he is so brave to play a gay in his new musical. but i do have one questions. why kwonnie visit  gay club last year in thai?? i wonder if is for research on this musical role?

Guest calmfairy

@NadiahH yes they date before! but only now they broke up but we can still apreciate the times they spend together ^^
i don't know if you seen but there was pic of kwonnie at gay club last year. i thought was a fake but it proven true so i think it was defintley for research purpose now. thai is well known for having gay show and transgender show which is what kwonnie new musical about so it make sense. all those antis must be so mad hahahaha. but like kwon say on twit and instagram "keep going" so he will keep going against this haters. 

@calmfairy *nods* even in the Q&A lyrics, Jokwon oppa's part that I bolded, Even after we break up, I’ll keep caring about you
Right next to you, always, whenever you need me. kekeke~ so we still have a chance to see them together even only as a friend~ because I love Gain eonni with herself and Jokwon oppa with himself.. ya if you know what I mean._.
Yes. He should doesnt care with antis. He should think that he's still have us that support him no matter what happens ;)

Guest calmfairy

@kkapliners95 Well if your determine to think they never together then no amount of evidences will convince you. what you call coincidence i call proofs. people always expect unrealistic evidences for thing but that not how kpop works. Everything is a secret unless they want fan to know.
@sthspecialeobseo There was lot of korean fan account of adam couple hanging out together in private and we sometimes got picture but of course they never say "we are couple" because it create a big drama and too much attentions on them. is much easier to deny a relationship because then if they break up is no problem. celebrity do this ALL the time. They admit the relationship later on when there is no problems to say so. There never be any concrete "proofs" for adam couple because the companys keep things covered but if you look it is obvious they were together during and after WGM. just a shame there not couple anymore. I'm not interest in fighting over it because it just up to how different ppl percieve thing and what you believe. 
Anyway i still supports them both even as friends. Kwonnie oppa seem so happy about the musical he keep posting pic on instagram with the cast! i'm very happy for him ^^
I hope that when kwonnie oppa get a new girlfriend ppl will be kind to her and treat her with respect.

Guest calmfairy

@shabanacassie Well if u refuse to see what is there I cant help you.
btw i seen lot of ppl on insta saying that min from Miss A and kwonnie are couple now. What do you think?? I don't like min so i hope is not true. Shes too loud and immature I think kwonnie oppa need a more cute girlfriend who can be sexy too.... like gain unnie *sigh* :-/

@shabanacassie Well if u refuse to see what is there I cant help you.

btw i seen lot of ppl on insta saying that min from Miss A and kwonnie are couple now. What do you think?? I don't like min so i hope is not true. Shes too loud and immature I think kwonnie oppa need a more cute girlfriend who can be sexy too.... like gain unnie *sigh*

:-/

No offence but ... How ironic is that ... you said you hope when kwonnie oppa get a new girlfriend ppl will be kind to her and treat her with respect :-/

Archived