๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest panda84

I actually didn't want to join in this drama but seems like someone scolded Ga-in so badly that my dongsaeng had to write a post and I would like to repost here... Please remember that the relationship is fictional in the first place, it's only in our head (and heart) that it's real.. So do not get mad just because things don't go your way.

no matter what their relationship becomes, I support both of them for their happiness of their choice

Credit to BungeebabyG for the following awesome post

To 
@angelcassie2505 

1. ...

2. The ship sank. I understand there are fans who can somewhat be disappointed by the things that have been going on lately. But to quote someone out there, true, at the end of the day, everything we supposedly know is based on assumptions and likely not to be true all the time. There may be a completely different reality… So even when at the end the ending they eventually have for themselves is not the one we dream of, we supporters have no rights to complain or insult them either ._. The full story is something between the two of them only. Like I`ve said before, together or not, it`s their own happiness, and only up to them to decide, not any of us, rite? 

3. There`s no smoke without fire. 
Are you seriously that naive to think that from the beginning she is still the only one who has him in the palm of her hand, plays with his feeling and messes up with the r/s coz she changes her heart? @.@ (just because of the image she shows in WGM?) even after following them all this time? -_-
Then can step out of the fandom already, coz you do not seem to understand her personality, even woman, love & relationship at all ._.
This carefree smile, behavior 
http://oneday-everlasting.tumblr.com/post/38809107857/kwon-gave-gain-surprise-appearance-at-beg-37-2-c is hardly there anymore. And I hope it is no way coincident with her 여보 not being ...himself the-one-we-used-to-know (and fell for) during this past year (: 
shall not dig deeper into this, you can go find out more from Korean fans if interested ._.

[links removed]

4. See for yourself, what was said by her, her expression when answering about things regarding him & the relationship they shared
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=tvh&oid=427&aid=0000006458
+) She doesn`t deny what they have had before, she still appreciates it.
+) They have always been close and to this day still are.
+) Listen carefully to what she says, the one she wants to have a rumor with can be anyone other than Kwon, not because she doesn`t like him, but because "Kwonie thinks so too" -_-
And if you still think this is way @.@

http://twitpic.com/dtulex

MOD EDIT, NO BASHING

R E M I N D E R

Please do NOT quote images / gifs / videos in posts. Kindly refer to the rules of couples - shippers paradise here because failure to abide by them may result in a warning to the violators. Thanks!

Guest hanamichilomcom

Its kinda strange as i was busy following all the news about Ga In new album as well as her new movie that i dont actually feel down about the statement she said about Kwonnie. It has been 3 years since their marriage ended. During those time, there were moments that made my heart beat faster..happier..when seeing them together..when finding out they are still close. There were also the moments that i lost my hope and got my self diven into sadness and disappoinment. However, after a long time being crazy about their real relationship status, i realized not long ago that i now care more about their own feeling.Certainly, my heart still longs for seeing them finally together..a happy ending..but now, what i would like to see the most is Ga In and Kwonnie happiness and success as a fan. I hope everybody will just see it that way and keep supporting them no matterwhat happen in the future...we will somehow know the truth one day when they annouce their marriage :) hopefully

Guest Dewi Kustiningrum

her last relationship was a year ago? O_o

i wonder who the guy is. just one person come to my mind actually.. *delusional again. haha

if it's true, that's make me sad bcos it's already over :(

and if the guy is not 'him', then i wonder how was 'his' feeling back then.. :(

but still i wish gain n kwon will find their happiness with each other or with someone. their truly love..

hmm this year is full with bomb news.. haha.

ussually i will healed my heart with read fanfics. that's always be my heaven if issues like this come up. that is tips from me if you want to heal your heart too. keke

please cheer up :)

Guest Farah Zahraa Lee

For me, if They both have no special relationship anymore.. I hope both can find a partner who can also Make those happy..whatever decision it is we as fans always support them..and adam couple are always in ac fans heart..we will not forget about ac memory..so..kwonnie and ga in..gud luck.. :):);) ;;)

And guys..be happy..we just celebrate new year..when i'll read this forums i'm quite sad because of the warning more than ac relationship..hehe...just pray the best for them..keep supporting them..fighting!!!!.. ;)

Guest Kristina1430291905

Happy New Year :)) wish you all the best for this year onwards:))

I open this page everyday....:)) when i first found this forum...i checked just to know what was going on with AC...then i joined...to follow the discussion....then now...i checked to know the latest news about either Jokwon, Gain, AC ....and to read all your comments:)

It feels like a big family meeting up for discussion or chatting :)) so it is not big deal anymore whetter they are together or not :) meeting you all....hearing about their latest news ...it supposed to be why i keep cheking this forum everyday...keep it up....love you all :)

Guest Geca J-an

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Teaser] Gain(가인) _ Truth or Dare(진실 혹은 대담)now singing....♪♫Quit playing games with my heart...with my heart♪♫That smile...kwonnah :)what something? :')

i just felt sad and almost my ship sank after read GaIn's article bout scandal with anyone but JoKwon. but this video really mae my day, i'm very happy, tho maybe they're not in relationship that i want them to be, but know that they're in a good relationship and still care each other really make me super glad :D

Guest hanamichilomcom

Can anyone tell me what they said in the vid...omg..its been a long time to see Kwonnie talked about Gain with such smile..:x

Guest ohemji123

this so called documentary is about rumors involving her these people are saying,so it maybe scripted. what's funny is she says she doesnt want rumor with Kwon yet here he is saying stuff that they have something haha. that pabo smile of his when he talks abt her so cute <3 whatever their r/ship be :) let's see what's the truth hehe
i find this is really unique n funny,as usual Gain always does different from others. they are saying funny stuff abt her, and she "where's my chest?!",BEG unnis team kill, her friends joke abt her eyes etc. shd have done sth funny like this than R19 stuff,i prefer this.

Guest monicamarselina

I'm so happy to hear about their duet. Although she said don't wanna rumour with kwon but she end up showing something with kwon!

Archived