Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ich9999

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/167502/20150214/lovelyz-c%C3%A9ci-magazine-kei-yein-mijoo-jiae.htm
Lovelyz Members Describe Their Ideal Valentine's Day Dates
By James B | February 14, 2015 

The members of new K-pop girl group Lovelyz talk about their dream Valentine's Day dates.

The ladies were featured in the February issue for CéCi magazine.

During the interview portion, the Lovelyz girls were asked what they would do with their boyfriends on Valentine's Day.

"When I have a boyfriend, I want to do something where we do it together," said Kei. "I don’t like chocolate, so I would want to make cakes or something with my boyfriend, have an enjoyable time like that."

Yein talked about chocolate cafes. "There are a lot of chocolate cafes where you can try a variety of different chocolates," she said.

"On Valentine’s Day, at least for that one day, I want to go to a chocolate cafe with my boyfriend and eat all I want without worrying about gaining weight."

Mijoo spoke about a scene she show in an entertainment program. "There was a scene in an entertainment program in which Gain sunbaenim gave Jo Kwon sunbaenim chocolate with her lips smeared with it," she said.

"I want to try it once but I just haven't had a chance yet."

Jiae talked about making chocolate for the first time. "I wanted to make chocolate for my boyfriend but I didn't know how to melt it so I just directly put it in," she said.

"Eventually, the chocolate was stuck to the pot. I didn't even start the chocolate making yet it had ended. In the end I ate the scraped chocolate."

i don't think that they went together. jo kwon in Krabi for vacation.gain was started recording MV in bangkok.
Who is the object of Jo Kwon’s affection?

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150301

2AM member Jo Kwon said Sunday on a TV talk show that he had romantic feelings for a mystery woman.
In SBS talk show “Did you eat?” Jo said that he didn’t have a girlfriend now but he had someone in mind. 
Asked about the profession of the woman, he said, “I won’t tell you. But I think she also has feelings for me.” 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150301

Jo also said that he preferred women older than him. “I like older women who I can rely on.” 
In the episode that aired Sunday morning, Jo also said that he had received a scholarship for his graduate studies. 
The remark came after host Lee Young-ja suggested that Jo might not have done as well as he could in his studies due to his hectic schedule with 2AM. 
Shrugging off the speculation, Jo said, “I studied really hard for four years. I was granted a scholarship and won an achievement award from my university at the graduation ceremony.”
Jo graduated from Kyung Hee Univeristy in February with a masters’ degree in post-modern music. 

[hot] #jokwon spot in rank 1 on top search daum today ! regarding his statement in eat well SBS today which he said "he not have any girlfriend , but i have someone i like and she not a celebrity.. she also have a same feelings to me"
still wait for proper news by professional engsub #kpop news, but is a good things ^^
credit: milkykwonnie pict by kwon-time
B--qCsjUwAAfT4x.jpg:large

Archived