๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

Guest LynaKutie

the couple's activity was hilarious, I laughed so hard that my room was like "shaking" ^^!.

Awww when Jo Kwon falls over Gain I wish he would kiss Gain ( like a romantic movie :D)

Funny how Jo Kwon get jealous when he saw the guy held gain's hand . <3 <3<3

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jo-In Couple on [09.12.16] 12:05 SimSimTapa Radio....

can't wait.....hope theres someone will upload it in youtube....

credit to INlove @ BEG Forum

gah can't wait.. i hope that they'll also finally perform a full song together!

They had A LOT of skinship in the newest episode.. I was totally grinning my way through the snow-boarding scenes.. Ga-In was like a little girl clinging on to Kwonnie and they are totally holding hands so naturally now.. Can't wait until they have a real home of their own so that Ga-In can start showing off her "wife" capabilities such as cooking and stuff..

Oh and during one room interview part, Ga-In was SOOOoo adorable when she blushed really obviously and the interviewer had to ask her if she was thinking of something weird in her mind.. <33

^

NOOOOO! Why did the subs have to be released today, especially with my hectic exam schedule for the next three days?! I can't believe I'll have to wait a whole week to watch it. The previews looked so good too. :(

Guest babysweet

the couple is getting so exciting and addictive to watch each week. They seems so much closer & comfortable now than before & can see that they are showing much care for each other. Can't wait for the subs & also looking forward to next week...they will officially have a new home as well as more of their own time together in their new home.....

Hope to see how they potray the husband-wife role in the family now...hehehehe

i wonder if they r goin to have hsewarming party & invite the guest...since Ga-in have already met the 2AM members in their dorm, i wish to see BEG members visit their new house & see how Jo Kwon react to the sister-in laws...kekekekee

Guest icollectstraws

the couple is getting so exciting and addictive to watch each week. They seems so much closer & comfortable now than before & can see that they are showing much care for each other. Can't wait for the subs & also looking forward to next week...they will officially have a new home as well as more of their own time together in their new home.....

Hope to see how they potray the husband-wife role in the family now...hehehehe

i wonder if they r goin to have hsewarming party & invite the guest...since Ga-in have already met the 2AM members in their dorm, i wish to see BEG members visit their new house & see how Jo Kwon react to the sister-in laws...kekekekee

YAY finally (well hopefully) they will get a proper home of their own! i hope they DO have a housewarming, and invite the BEG members hehehe. it will be funny to see how jo kwon interacts with the sisters in law, and how they treat him. i don't think they would have been too happy to see how his members treated their maknae so i fully expect them to give him a bit of a hard time haha.

Guest dysfunkti0nal

04_32895.jpg

32895-0.jpg

I love this couple, they are so funny, but yet they are so good together.

They fill up each others strengths and weaknesses xD

I think they look good together xD.

Credits to allkpop for the picture.

Guest love_hi_na

^

^

Thanks for that Pics

It make me feel good, make my heart throb.

I love this couple too.

They're very cute ,very lovely.

*** Love JoIn ***

Guest LynaKutie

This news is long long time ago . But I didn't notice it until now. A article about a member of an idol group that was younger than Ga-in called her up and asked her for a date. ( wonder is that guy Jo Kwon--he in an idol group and he younger than Gain-- ^^ lol)

But however that not my point . My point is that the comments of this article irritate me. Just want to slap them so hard. all mean comments to Ga-in .TT.TT ( but it was long ago :D)

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ed_girls_ga_in/

This news is long long time ago . But I didn't notice it until now. A article about a member of an idol group that was younger than Ga-in called her up and asked her for a date. ( wonder is that guy Jo Kwon--he in an idol group and he younger than Gain-- ^^ lol)

But however that not my point . My point is that the comments of this article irritate me. Just want to slap them so hard. all mean comments to Ga-in .TT.TT ( but it was long ago :D)

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ed_girls_ga_in/

Don't worry about comments on allkpop. They can post an article about the nicest, most generous person in the world, and allkpop users can still bash them. I totally skip the comments when I look at their articles now.

And on a side note - I don't think it was Kwon. He'd probably be too nervous to ask her out back then. lol

Guest nad_donad

^

^

Totally agree, don't mind about all the comments on allkpop... I don't think it's Kwon though...

Anyway, I just watched the 8th episode with sub, so hilarious!!!!

Especially the part when Kwon start rap-nagging, rofl..... Gain really can't mad when she's with Kwon..

I love Kwon's point of view about how the girl's past will only be the past for him, really cool!!

Some guys are always making problem with their girls' past.... Kwon rocks!!!

Kwon is not only want to have a skinship with Gain, but he even imagined it, ROFL!!!!!!!

I love how they linked arms lots of time, so cute....

The ski trip on the next episode seemed really fun...I'll be waiting for the subbed version to see it...

I wish they stop making the couples play together...it's more fun to see them separately....

Too sad because 2 other couples are leaving soon :( It makes me scared about the future of JoIn but I still believe they are really in love each other in 2 or 3 months :") Hope :")

I agree with the point of view of Kwon haha, and he imagined the skinship XD Goshh I can't wait XD But I think it will happen haha :))

I'm in love with Jo In :X

And wait for their new house :< Poor guys with the container house :<

Guest Maila_Oscar

My first post! :D I'm sad that 2 couples are going but excited to see who will replace them! As long as Kwon and Ga-In is still on the show I'll be happy! Something tells me that these two love spending time with one another to wanna stop just yet. Is it just me or have these to got a growing affection for one another! They should seriously date if they aren't already. A on air kiss might not be in the cards since both companies don't want idols to date openly. What they do off screen we can only imagine. I found this clip of Kwon singing and I'd like to think it's for Ga-In since she also recently stated that "...she finds Kwon attractive...and that they some how click..." in front of press! Both are really recent and only few days apart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zJyymMtoc

Hi everybody i've been a silent reader ever since ep2 .. i really like the Join couple .. at first i

thought like why did they put jokwon with gain he's so ... diffrent... but after watching them

together he looks so manly in front of her and he seem actualy very in love and gain two

i think theyre starting to fall for each other!!!! i loved the latest ep they had so many moments when she was holding on to him and in the lift they where liking arms aaww theyre sooo cute btw they have a song together

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...e_fell_in_love/

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

^

^

Bleh. I hate All Kpop comments.

just read on omona, THEY HAVE DUET TOGETHER.

I love them so much. It's called We Fell In Love How freaking cute is that!

I love in ep. 8 how in part three JoKwon went to hug Ga In she was struggling but then when she got scared of JaeJung (Ajushi), he opened his arms and she clinged on to him screaming "Yeobo!" In this bit it was cute how Ga In was pretty much clinging onto Kwon when all the other couples came. I love the whole episode.

Them talking about lips and how they were both flustered in the interview room. Kwon's face was so cute when Ga In was interrogating him.

Ah, also when in the salt room how Kwon went off topic and was just staring at Ga In.

Ga In: "How can you say that? I'm doing this so I can look pretty for you!"

Kwon: "But, Noona.. I think you fresh face would be pretty"

Ga In: "Ah~ Of course it's pretty"

Kwon just looking at her.

Ga In: "What do you like?"

Kwon, kinda out of it. : "Just... you look attractive.."

I also think its really cute since this pretty much Jo Kwon's introduction to dating and everything.

There's a whole lot of other stuff I liked in this ep, but I shall shut up now.

THIS IS BRILLIANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zJyymMtoc

Kwon never fails in amazing me.

Guest evelyim123

I just read about the DUET!

Yay! I'm glad they finally put one out. I was waiting to see if they were going to have one ever since they sang "Falling Slowly" together on WGM.

THIS IS BRILLIANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zJyymMtoc

Kwon never fails in amazing me.

Thanks so much for this!

I just love it when he sings! He always gives it his all.

Archived