๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

Guest pan2cute

finally I watch episode 4!!

whoaa...jokwon so loud. even I getting a little angry with him..

he's very annoying here..

but I'm glad that gain not cry!!

she's very tough =)

I thought I found another hwangbo here..

good at cooking, and also tough!

I hope this week gonna be a great things for gain..

well, but I love piggyback on the end of episode..

so cute of jokwon. hope he'll like that to gain..

=)

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched episode 5 yesterday on live streaming. Ga-In brought a lie detector with them to the container box... it was so funny! Kwon kept on lying... and I think they also asked each other if they loved the other. I'll keep the results as spoilers.

I'm so excited for episode 5 subs!

Guest babysweet

LOVE this couple alot.....they r so cute, although JoKwon sometimes act a little childish...kekeke but i like this bickering couple alot....Enjoy watching them each weekend!!!

Guest icollectstraws

thanks for ep 4 subbed links! ep 5 made me a lot happier than ep 4. i was so happy they got to be alone, but unfortunately that didn't last long since now they are separated into guy and girl groups! i hope the show continues to have the couples at the studio to view and comment because it's so funny to see them get teased lol. overall this episode really made up for the last episode (for me anyway). now to even the score, ga in needs to bring jo kwon over to the BEG dorm and let the unnies mess with her hubby! :ph34r:

I've just watched the episode 5. Lying detector is the best scene ever!!! first question, GaIn asked did JoKwon have a girlfriend before they both got married, He answered "no" but the machine tells difference. Just see GaIn face at that moment she's really jealous, and JoKwon really trying to convince GaIn that that machine is the one who lies. But the best part of the scene is when JoKwon asked did GaIn "love" him, GaIn face was all blushing!!!! I think at that moment she don't wanna Jokwon to know her truly feeling. When the machine tells that GaIn is falling in love to JoKwon, he definitely could not control his happiness, you can see his blushing until his ears gone red.

I really like them both. JoKwon and GaIn really do fall for each other. And other thing that i observed is that GaIn always called JoKwon with "JaGiYa"(sweetheart), and she sounds comfortable with that words. As far as i remember in a interview, GaIn once said that when she loves someone or have a boyfriend, she likes to called him "JaGiYa". mmmm.... probably that explains GaIn article of "want to have boyfriend"

Guest shinzhu

Ep 5 raw uploaded by fumiemey

Part

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV30ooavZjM

2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28WOnK7iIs

3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAz_kU0A14

When the lie detector says he was lying about not having a gf before getting married to ga-in it's so hilarious... he gets so nervous that he puts on a serious face and does some random bouncing action hahaha, think he did that in the first ep too

Guest icollectstraws

thanks to someone (don't remember who) on the wgm thread, i understood some of what transpired during the lie detection part. it's funny to see jo kwon squirm during the whole thing because he was so nervous that he had to jump around to calm down a bit. as the test is based on your body's responses (pulse, sweat, etc.), kwon's results had his hand stinging, and ga in's reactions to them were very telling of how she felt. ga in, on the other hand, seemed very calm when answering, until jo kwon brought up love and i could see her mind just go ajg'khk'gligvnd trying to get out of answering, but ended up having to answer anyway. now i just need subs to completely understand everything and spazz some more!

Guest hannacorsino

love to see there's a thread here for both of them, i've stopped watching wgm after

joongbo, love jo kwon so much, and i'm loving Gain already.. it was like they are meant for

each other.. i think it wasn't a prank on jo kwon's side when he keeps on repeating the

word "why are you yelling" he's just stressing the point that GaIn should answer him

because he's asking her a question... that's why SEulong kept on telling GaIn to answer

Jo Kwon..

hope to see that lie detector part with subs.. i feel excited just reading all the comments..

Guest evelyim123

Episode 5 was so funny with the lie detector. GaIn's face when knowing the results to her questions for JoKwon were hilarious. It's probably not a 100% accurate since lie detection is based on a person's anxiety. So if he was nervous the results could actually differ from what he really feels.

my fav Ga-In in WGM latest epi for this week...cute and rare!!!

gainy.th.jpg

this is when Ga-in and UEE listen to Eum Jung yodeling...

Is the picture in your avi photoshopped? They're so cute!

Guest yanouchi

Is the picture in your avi photoshopped? They're so cute!

its not photoshopped, its the real one..i found it in BEG international forum...check it.... :)

Guest evelyim123

its not photoshopped, its the real one..i found it in BEG international forum...check it.... :)

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

I thought it looked too real to be PS'ed. =)

Guest mz simmonz

I never followed a WGM to the fullest extent since JoongBo but I love JoKwon+Ga-In! They're really, reallly cute and hilarious to watch, plus they already seem pretty comfortable around each other..I can see them as a real couple =) It's always a really funny dynamic when the guy is kind of girly and the girl is sort of manly..even though the show captions keep stressing the point of Ga-In being the "older wife" and JoKwon being the "younger husband", it's only a 2 year diff so they are still fairly close in age so they seem like a couple you would find in college together or something..can't wait for more episodes with these two..I'm glad WGM decided to add them on as a regular couple :)

btw does this couple have a "nickname" yet? I wonder what it would be :D

Guest icollectstraws

^ i can also see them as a real couple, since they are so comfortable around each other and seem to balance each other out. even though they are only 2 years apart, the show keeps stressing the fact that ga in is the older wife and jo kwon is the younger husband, but i guess it's a cultural thing *shrugs*

about their couple nickname, i'm not sure, but i think the caption called them the adam (meaning small in korean?) couple. or the adam and adam couple. something like that but i don't know if that is their official couple name.

Guest evelyim123

I watched the live streaming of episode 6 not too long ago and it was hilarious! I didn't understand what they were talking about fully but the episode was just so funny. I hope time2sub2 surprises us with subs of epi 5 and 6 in the coming week.

Guest yanouchi

i totally love this episode...ga-in with the girls...the general (i think) likes Eum Jung and don't treat Ga-in like Eum Jung....love the scene having their conversation and resting (wearing the orange sweater)...can't wait next week jo-in couple together again...

heres some screenshot for latest episode....

even in army uniform she looks cute and sexy :)

WGM.jpg

WGM-1.jpg

WGM-2.jpg

WGM-3.jpg

WGM-4.jpg

i love this one...so cute....show her cute randomness....

WGM-5.jpg

WGM-6.jpg

still maintain their idol image when the cameraman focus on them...

WGM-7.jpg

Archived