๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxlindaxox_1

Yayyyy, english translation for "We Fell in Love" is here !!

Click,

Enjoy : )

Jokwon and Gain ^^ <3

From xoxlindaxox ~

Ps: I have never ever posted a youtube video before, but they are too cute ^^ ~

^

^

Thank you so much XDDD Can't control myself XDDD Just love them a lot and the lyric was so sweet XD Awwww

Now I just wish anyone subs SSTP radio (all show) I don't under stand what did they said :(

Goshhhhh now I'm feeling high (very high)

"How do you feel? You and I are the same"

Awwwwwww

And the photos I think they are recording for new episode XD Anybody noticed the stuffs under the machine XD Seems like they move to a new house, right? XD In the ShimShimTapa, I saw Jo In wore couple tees XD How cuteeeeeee XD

Guest allmixxdup

Love their new single! Hope they can sing more songs together!

Like the one they sang in the 2nd episode! Their harmony's perfect!

Love Jo-In!~

Jo Kwon and Ga In are really dating?

"We Are Married" couple Jokwon of 2AM and Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls have confessed that they have real feelings for each other.

The two, on the radio show ShimShimTapa said "we got to love each other." This announcement has captured the attentions from many fans and people all over.

During the radio show, the people next to them said they were caring for each other and it felt as if they were actually going out. Jokwon and Ga In were asked if they shared the same feelings during the show and both said "yes."

We have a feeling they are really going out so good luck to Jokwon and Ga In

credits: omgkpop

----------------------------

i don't know if its true but i wish they do~ ^^

they are such a cute couple~ ;DD

Guest wency_99

Jo Kwon and Ga In are really dating?

"We Are Married" couple Jokwon of 2AM and Ga In of Brown Eyed Girls have confessed that they have real feelings for each other.

The two, on the radio show ShimShimTapa said "we got to love each other." This announcement has captured the attentions from many fans and people all over.

During the radio show, the people next to them said they were caring for each other and it felt as if they were actually going out. Jokwon and Ga In were asked if they shared the same feelings during the show and both said "yes."

We have a feeling they are really going out so good luck to Jokwon and Ga In

credits: omgkpop

----------------------------

i don't know if its true but i wish they do~ ^^

they are such a cute couple~ ;DD

if they are really dating, they need to keep it private and hush-hush... you know how fanboys and fangirls and netizens are... they are crazy... also, wouldn't they have to leave the show then?

but on a side note, on 0:54 of the SSTP show, did Ga-In sign I and then U when she sang the word "sarang" (love)? :)

Guest babysweet

OMG..... if they are REALLY DATING, this will be such a GREAT NEWS!!! I 'm sure they have good feelings for each other. Although is just a variety show, but most of their conversations and actions are not scripted & they can freely show care and affections for each other on broadcast too...

Furthermore, they both work in the same industry and have the same passion for music and dancing, i believe they can really blend in nd understand well. That's y the chemistry is there....Plus, JoKwon have already mentioned he have never dated b4, so i believe he feel the LOVE here in WGM & Gain previously mentioned she feels like dating again after so long....

I'll be so HAPPY for them if they can really date in REAL LIFE....but we have to pray that Netizens & Fans will not HURT them if they knew this... GOOD LUCK JO-IN couple

Guest kanasai

they are dating?

if it is true, i hope they take things slow.

just to make sure their feelings for each other are really true.

GaIn hasn't been in a relationship for a while and Kwon hasn't been in a relationship...

i don't want GaIn's loneliness and/or Kwon's chance of a first relationship to be mistaken for love.

get what i mean?

i love this couple and don't want either of them to get hurt.

better to go slow and know for sure than to go fast and later think it was a mistake.

Guest yanouchi

i read some info from forum 2oneday.com...

credit to shmesmx3 from 2ONEDAY.com

OMG. THEY ARE SOOOOOO ADORABLE. if you understand korean, you should definitelyyyyyyy go listen to the interview at imbc.com. or just their performances on youtube! they sang two duets and he sang a song to her. and they said that if they were to "break up" or end the show, it would be hard for both of them. and they said their hearts flutter when they hold hands and stuff <3 i was going to cry from the cuteness...

ohohohoho....i love this couple so much!!!!....

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

^ oh my, that is so cute!!!!

I remember from the last episode, Jo Kwon mentioned when Ga In goes to link arms with him, he gets butterflies. They lyrics of the song is just like everything that happened from WGM. Wish I could understand Korean, I'm on my way though! :)

Is the next subbed ep going to be a full one? (7/7)

Yay! Can't wait!

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

2AM Jo Kwon in MBC ‘We got married’ with a partner in Brown eyed girls revealed he has actually exploded(with anger) in real life. (to Gain)

2AM 조권이 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'(이하 '우결') 파트너인 브라운아이드걸스(이하 브아걸) 가인에게 실제로 욱한 적이 있다고 깜짝 고백했다.

조권과 가인은 지난 16일 방송된 MBC 표준FM 라디오 '신동 김신영의 심심타파'에 출연해 듀엣곡 '우리 사랑하게 됐어요'를 첫 공개했다.

조권은 "이번 '우리 사랑하게 됐어요' 를 녹음하면서 가인 부인이 중간에 랩을 부탁했다"며 "랩을 못한다고 했더니 그럼 JYP 스타일로 하라고 해 내레이션 스타일로 했다"고 자초지종을 설명했다.

조권은 "당시 조건이 제가 하면 가인 부인도 한다 였다. 식은 땀을 흘리며 녹음을 했는데 막상 녹음을 끝내고 나왔더니 가인 부인은 절대 녹음을 하지 않았다"며 "정말 말문이 막히는 상황이었다"고 당시 기분을 전했다.

이에 가인은 "왜 제가 랩을 안했냐 하면요. 사실 처음부터 들어갈 생각이 없었다"고 말해 조권에게 두번 충격을 줬다.

한편 '우결' 가상파트너 조권과 가인은 이번 듀엣곡 '우리 사랑하게 됐어요'의 음원수익금 전부를 불우이웃돕기에 기부할 예정이다.

Translation:

2AM Jo Kwon in MBC ‘We got married’ with a partner in Brown eyed girls revealed he has actually exploded(with anger) in real life. (to Gain)

Jo Kwon and Gain starred in the last 16 days the standard FM broadcast MBC Radio 'Shindong, Kim Shin Young shimshimtapa's’ duet appearance with 'We're in love' which was the first time live.

Jo Kwon explained while recording ‘We fell in love’ his wife Gain asked for a rap in the middle of the song but replied he couldn’t rap then she asked to do it in JYP’s style’

Jo Kwon carried on ‘There was a condition for Ga-in to do that that time as well. After calming down I recorded and after I finished I told Ga-in to do it but she refused’ ‘I was speechless’ he expressed his emotion.

Then Ga-In replied ‘the reason I did not rap was because. To be honest I had no intention of doing it from the beginning’. She gave a big shock to Jo kwon.

On another note ‘WGM’ partners Jo Kwon and Ga-in’s duet song ‘We fell in Love’, all the money raised will be given to the needy.

Credit: NEWSEN + Baby♥ANGANG (Trans) @2ONEDAY Forums.

Guest wency_99

^^ their first "real" fight? :) just goes to show JoKwon needs to learn a lot more about the real world. but was there a rap part in the song?

i read some info from forum 2oneday.com...

credit to shmesmx3 from 2ONEDAY.com

ohohohoho....i love this couple so much!!!!....

BTW if anyone is interested in watching the show which Jo Kwon mentioned about calling Ga-In once a week and was teased about it, the show is actually Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Won-Hee's Come to Play with JYP as the guest... Jo Kwon was there as one of the special guest who's related to JYP..

Watch the show here: http://www.123123.net/ucc/view.php?id=233&...835%F95%830%919

It doesn't load as fast as youtube but allows u to watch the whole episode at once.. The part where they talked about WGM and Ga In was nearing the end of the show..

Guest Maila_Oscar

Falling in love is fun but staying in love is the hard part. The whole idol image stuff is going to be tricky to handle but Kwon seems to have a way of getting his way. He is still doing his ssanti dance right! Who knows maybe they announced it live for a reason so they could really date! But I'd like to think they both take it slow and become for one another something truly special.

Jo Kwon vid I feel is a must see!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zJyymMtoc

Guest minwOoz_stunnr7

^

Oh my godfather, is that an apartment I see?! Finally.

This ep is the one after the snow one right?

Thanks for posting the pics. :)

I really like the 11th, they seriously look like a real couple like that.

Archived