yeyyy~~

finally time2subs subbed episode 5!!

howww... gain so cute like mother and sister on that episode~

can't wait this week episode~~

I hope somebody will sub it~

since the rating finally lining up!!

Guest mz simmonz

aww "Jo-In couple" I like that :)

I'm so grateful for time2sub2 for subbing..now I can finally enjoy the episode everyone else was talking about!

Hope these two are kept on the show for awhile..can't wait for a Christmas episode :D that'd be awesome.

they're no JoongBo or Crown J+ Seo InYoung but I can totally see them being another all time audience favorite couple..woohoo may you last throughout the New Year to come, JO-IN <3

Guest icollectstraws

i'm so disappointed that i didn't get to watch ep 5 subbed before time2sub2 got suspended. did anyone get to see it before it all got erased? if so, can you please share what they said during the lie detection part?i would appreciate it sooo much. thanks in advance!

Guest wency_99

i'm so disappointed that i didn't get to watch ep 5 subbed before time2sub2 got suspended. did anyone get to see it before it all got erased? if so, can you please share what they said during the lie detection part?i would appreciate it sooo much. thanks in advance!

Let me see if I can remember correctly:

Gain's first question: Did you have any other relationship prior to marrying?

Jo Kwon's answer: No

Lie detector: Lie

Jo Kwon's first question: Were you happy to see me when we first met (referring to first episode I think)?

Gain's answer: Yes

Lie detector: Truth

Gain's second question: Who do like more, Sunny and Yuri or me?

Jo Kwon's answer: You

Jo Kwon's second question: Do you love me? (this part is funny... she kept trying to avoid answering the question, by saying she likes him, but love?... then he nags her and asks her repeatedly, at which point she quickly answers...)

Gain's third question: Do you love me?

Jo Kwon's answer: Of course

Then Gain gets "angry" and tries to run away from the house saying, "i don't want to do this. i want to go. what's the use of being married if I love you but you don't love me..." (something like that).

Then Jo Kwon tries it again saying to her, "don't go yet... let's try it one more time", where she says, "if this is a lie again, i will really go".

So this time, it says Truth... to which Gain smiles and is happy.

Guest nad_donad

Anyone know if time2sub going to reupload the latest subbed episode (ep.5) of Kwon-Gain?

It was already late at night in my place yesterday when they upload the parts, so I decide to watch it today...

But the account got suspended this morning!!! Aarrgggghhhhhh......

Anyone know if time2sub going to reupload the latest subbed episode (ep.5) of Kwon-Gain?

It was already late at night in my place yesterday when they upload the parts, so I decide to watch it today...

But the account got suspended this morning!!! Aarrgggghhhhhh......

The Youtube profile for time2sub3 says that they will not be reuploading any videos from the old accounts. Sorry. :(

Maybe they'll make an exception since this is a new video? But if all else fails, become a member of 2OneDay and watch it there. They're the ones who created the time2sub accounts, and they'll have the videos there.

Guest babysweet

thank you to those kindly people whom let us know whenever the latest subbed videos are available...really appreciate it alot. Of COURSE we also need to thank and be grateful to our SUbbers & time2sub3 for sharing all these with us.

THANK U ALL

Guest icollectstraws

Let me see if I can remember correctly:

Gain's first question: Did you have any other relationship prior to marrying?

Jo Kwon's answer: No

Jo Kwon's first question: Were you happy to see me when we first met (referring to first episode I think)?

Gain's second question: Who do like more, Sunny and Yuri or me?

Jo Kwon's answer: You

Jo Kwon's second question: Do you love me? (this part is funny... she kept trying to avoid answering the question, by saying she likes him, but love?... then he nags her and asks her repeatedly, at which point she quickly answers...)

Gain's third question: Do you love me?

Jo Kwon's answer: Of course

Then Gain gets "angry" and tries to run away from the house saying, "i don't want to do this. i want to go. what's the use of being married if I love you but you don't love me..." (something like that).

Then Jo Kwon tries it again saying to her, "don't go yet... let's try it one more time", where she says, "if this is a lie again, i will really go".

So this time, it says Truth... to which Gain smiles and is happy.

wency_99, thank you for taking the time to type all of that out! i really apprectiate it. and thanks for the heads up on the re-upload! and of course thanks to time2sub3 for subbing and going through the trouble of re-uploading the episode! that just made my night :D

Guest nad_donad

So happy time2sub upload ep.5 of WGM again....

The lie detector part is adorable, they are totally falling for each other... ♥

I think when I watched the the first season episode, I never saw them using the word 'love' this fast...

I believe Kwon wasn't lying when he said he never had a relationship with girl before....

I love the interview part too......both of them are genuinely feeling happy of this fake marriage....really cute..

I don't really understand why they made Kwon and Gain decorate the container box, that place is not liveable....

I hope they got their apartment soon....

Guest pan2cute

So happy time2sub upload ep.5 of WGM again....

The lie detector part is adorable, they are totally falling for each other... ♥

I think when I watched the the first season episode, I never saw them using the word 'love' this fast...

I believe Kwon wasn't lying when he said he never had a relationship with girl before....

I love the interview part too......both of them are genuinely feeling happy of this fake marriage....really cute..

I don't really understand why they made Kwon and Gain decorate the container box, that place is not liveable....

I hope they got their apartment soon....

i think the only person who say love so fast on season one is solbi (but she's a little weird rite?)

haha.. that's okay, since they're still young, they can in love very fast

and jokwon is her ideal type so it doesn't matter~

yeah, I agree on interview and studio part both of them looks so cute

they must have studio part, because that's hilarious part!!

I love every comment that thrown on studio (especially kim nayoung comment~ so funny)

Guest wency_99

one thing I noticed between the two, even though GaIn is 2 years older than Kwonnie, Kwonnie's leader attitude shows up most of the time, and GaIn's maknae attitude shows up too... She let's him lead and she follows. But she takes control when she sees that he doesn't know what to do... which makes them unique... and makes GaIn so much more lovable.

Guest mz simmonz

one thing I noticed between the two, even though GaIn is 2 years older than Kwonnie, Kwonnie's leader attitude shows up most of the time, and GaIn's maknae attitude shows up too... She let's him lead and she follows. But she takes control when she sees that he doesn't know what to do... which makes them unique... and makes GaIn so much more lovable.

^ agreed.

I think they naturally just balance each other out..the subtle familiarities between them are so cute..how Ga-In threatened to leave b/c JoKwon "didn't love her" but then JoKwon threatened right back by saying "I'll start it again" (referring to how he annoyingly repeats things until she responds to him) and he really started repeating how the lie detector is faulty hahaa. and the look on her face when he repeated it..Ga-In looks so cute when she looks annoyed/exasperated by JoKwon..but they do seem very happy to be paired up together :P I think they're really good sports for dealing w/ that ghastly container box though haha.

Guest yanouchi

Just wanna share some cute moments Ga-in and Jo Kwon...(sang sang plus)

i just love how Jo Kwon's and Ga-in's knee in that way...hahaha cute moment...ga-in just let it sit there(jo Kwon's) for quite a while...

SangSangPlusCut3.jpg

SangSangPlusCut4.jpg

SangSangPlusCut.jpg

Sangsangplus.jpg

then ga-in's turn put on Jo Kwon's.... :)

SangSangPlusCut5.jpg

Guest wency_99

^^ this reminds me of the time the gundam couple went on SGB and you can see they slowly came close to each other... hehehe... hmmm... so if there's really something going on off-cam, they should keep it hush hush... hehehe...

Guest pan2cute

love how they place their knee's each other..

well, they're still young, but if they're suitable each other I hope they will going out~

just like junjin-siyoung.. but please don't break up~

I really love their chemistry so sweet!!

Archived