๑۩۞۩๑ [Official] JO KWON ♥ GA IN COUPLE THREAD V1 ๑۩۞۩๑

Admin

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LynaKutie

If it's true , then it gonna be weird , because Seulong and Jo Kwon in a same group . Let's see their competition side( showing their love to their wives ^^!)

But I was in shock when you said Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun are leaving soon . From what I've seen they are perfect for each other . I hope that they will getting marry in real life TT.TT ( or at least talk on the phone or something )

Guest Crystal392

If it's true , then it gonna be weird , because Seulong and Jo Kwon in a same group . Let's see their competition side( showing their love to their wives ^^!)

But I was in shock when you said Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun are leaving soon . From what I've seen they are perfect for each other . I hope that they will getting marry in real life TT.TT ( or at least talk on the phone or something )

They will keep seeing each other because they are a couple in real life, they've been together for 3 years I think :o

Actually WGM season II at the beginning wanted to just focus on real relationships, but since it didn't have much ratings they added UEE and Jae Jung and now GaIn and JoKwon :)

Guest kichul1106

oh really I didn't know that ^^! ( I made a really cute pic for Ga-in and Jo Kwon ^^)

I I

LI

\ /

V

ahh what a cute pic! jo-in is love! <3

Guest evelyim123

I'm excited about the next episode. It seems like after they broadcast the group activity, gain and jokwon will be the only couple in the upcoming episode. I don't remember seeing any of the other couples in the preview besides them other than in the group activity.

I really wanted to see what the caramel couple were gonna do after their 100 days together. I'm starting to enjoy watching them together as a couple now that they are comfortable with one another

They will keep seeing each other because they are a couple in real life, they've been together for 3 years I think :o

Actually WGM season II at the beginning wanted to just focus on real relationships, but since it didn't have much ratings they added UEE and Jae Jung and now GaIn and JoKwon :)

You're not kidding? They are real couple? OMG Is that true? Gosh so surprise XD I wish Kwon and Ga In like that too XD

When I see Sang Sang Plus, Kwon talked about the "sleep passion" of Ga In, so I noticed that Kwon and Ga In text each other (mayb usually :">)

Oh, did anyone see the new ep of 2odsub? How cute XD The letter XD and when Ga In imagines the future if she can wear the wedding dress and goes to the Egypt for Honeymoon :rolleyes: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest akaneslum

hi everyone... im new here...

after a long one year of not watching WGM (i'm JOONGBO fan ^^) i've come across dis couple and i like watching them 2gether... :wub:

i do think dat they r compatible and if possible i wanted them o get together cuz they complement each other... :wub:^_^:D

but i'm a bit late knowing dis couple and i would like to watch all their cut but i can't seem to find en. subs for ep.1-4 cuz time2subs channel is not working at yt...... :wacko::tears:

cn someone help me... i really wanted to watch them.. if i can dl them the better... :blush: please....

:D Annyong......

Before you watch this, every1 please don't be hysterical... i think i found the episode 8 with English Subtitle. thanks to "ahjiLee" who's upload it on youtube, but he/she only upload part 2. this is the link

Guest LynaKutie

wow thank Deknah <3

aw they're falling for each other!!!! how cute <3...<3...<3

but I have a question:

( my friend said that many korean's shows--- include Jo-In couple TT.TT--- they already practiced, or having the script before they shooting the show, is that true?)

in my opinion it's not true , and I hope it's not. I got really mad I almost yell at her :| ^^!!!!

Guest icollectstraws

:D Annyong......

Before you watch this, every1 please don't be hysterical... i think i found the episode 8 with English Subtitle. thanks to "ahjiLee" who's upload it on youtube, but he/she only upload part 2. this is the link

<_< it's already been removed because of copyright. fahghgioejrg. why oh why, i was so excited when i clicked it, and then i see BROADCAST YOURSELF on the tab and my heart sank :tears: ah well i'll just have to wait patiently for 2odsubs to get to it. thank you though

Guest yanouchi

Jo-In Couple on [09.12.16] 12:05 SimSimTapa Radio....

can't wait.....hope theres someone will upload it in youtube....

credit to INlove @ BEG Forum

Guest evelyim123

Thanks for the info. I hope it gets subbed! Are those two the only going to be the only guest on the radio show?

i can't wait for the new episode of WGM tonight!

Archived