C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

*Fancam of 'Try again, smile again' @BKK concert (cr: Sine Kanawong).

In the beginning YongHwa says: ""I will try again, smile again... forever". And then he added "I have grown stronger".

That song is one of my favorites. It helped me overcome very difficult moments. Oppa fighting!

Guest bluemoon12

OMG..!! Yong Yong's black hair back again..!! :-D :-D

Sorry guys, I'm in hurry now so just post the link for pictures..!!

http://twitpic.com/cp1eze

http://twitpic.com/cp1e6f

http://twitpic.com/cp1etv

http://twitpic.com/cp1e7u

I hope my eye's fine..!! After mylovely JungHyun, I need adaptation again to Yongie..!! keke..

@bluemoon12: Yep..Black Yongie is back!!!!! :x :\"> <:-P 935365_330116630451196_1732857075_n.jpg
942018_317100921753278_1877599332_n.jpg
cr. to the rightful owner
253275_317134415083262_1894582595_n.jpg
943751_317134401749930_1258225187_n.jpg
7768_317134455083258_1962885967_n.jpg
11804_317136118416425_940019809_n.jpg
cr.: @HannahCao9989
He looks best in black hair though I think I'm going to miss his blond look.. :-S But I love that I will be seeing him in person with black hair... :x Aigoo!!I think even if Yong hwa color his hair violet I wouldn't even mind.. ;))

Guest silvergate08

blond hair is growing on me. he actually looks good blonde during live shows. but when photoshoot and interviews he looks older in blonde. black hair suited him the best in every angle

Guest bluemoon12

Yonghwa picked up a free airport magazine Airstar May edition which Yuna Kim is on cover. Hoho..Yongie..!! :D;)

767521586.jpg?1367943712

AIRSTAR a free airport magazine
767522102.png?1367943810

cr. @saturnkr twitpic

Guest pantasyarista

goodness. i really can't wait for the 15th of june. JUNG YONGHWA I'LL SEE YOU FINALLY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"@pantasyarista:You are going to their araneta concert too??Me too chingu... :)
class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa Doesn’t Mind His Actor Imagecrystalcove May 10, 20133 CommentsCNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa Doesn’t Mind His Actor Image

At the press conference held on May 9 before the “Blue Moon” concert in Hong Kong, CNBlue‘s Jung Yong Hwa discussed balancing music and acting. 

There may be fans who knew Jung Yong Hwa through his acting projects -”You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings“- before they knew him through his music. Jung Yong Hwa stated, “There are people who like CNBlue because of our music and there are others who came to pay attention to us after becoming our fans through watching dramas.” He added, “There are people who saw us in dramas and came to listen to band music and see us play. There are people who say, ‘I have come to a concert for the first time in my life.’”

Jung Yong Hwa continued, “Although it is right that I focus on music when we gather as CNBlue, I am thankful that people become fans through the dramas and I try to work hard in that field.” He clarified that he still places music first before acting, saying, “I still place music in the center and believe that people will love us if we work hard.” 

CNBlue also announced at the press conference that they will be donating the proceeds of their concert T-shirt auction to the Hong Kong Red Cross. CNBlue holds the Hong Kong leg of their “2013 World Tour- Blue Moon” concert series May 10 and 11 at the Asia World Expo Arena. 

fr. soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Yong hwa got a lot of ahjumma fans....and...
class="content-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Loyal Auntie Fan Invests 25 Million Won in CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwakimdebbie May 10, 20136 CommentsLoyal Auntie Fan Invests 25 Million Won in CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa

At the recording of MBC Every1‘s “Extreme 7,” MC Lee Hwi Jae revealed that he is actually close friends with Jung Yong Hwa and shared a small fact about him to prove it.

He said, “Back in 2010, when Jung Yong Hwa was recording MBC‘s ‘Eco House,’ he ate a lot of meat and it never affected his skin complexion.”

A participant on the show that was a self-professed auntie fan of Jung Yong Hwa added, “That was when Yong Hwa became famous for his meat-loving mania” and promised to gift the idol with the highest quality meat next time. 

Not only that, the auntie fan also revealed that she had invested about 25 million won (equivalent to roughly $25,000 USD) in the idol! She also revealed on the show the expensive watch she was planning to give to Jung Yong Hwa, causing MC Lee Hwi Jae to feel slightly envious.

The episode is scheduled to air on May 11 at 9pm (KST).

auntiefan_hwijae.jpg

fr. soompi

male fans.....keke

class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Meiryo, '나눔고딕 ExtraBold', 'NanumGothic ExtraBold', ngeb, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, ng, 'Trebuchet MS', 돋움, dotum, AppleGothic, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; white-space: nowrap;"Lots of YH guy fans ^^Some messages on weibo

@与有容焉--vivian
今天遇到很多男饭来拿容和的应援[偷笑]晚上回去的时候,还看到一个男饭躺在地上和容和合照[偷笑]还要我送海报给他![哈哈]

I met lots of male YH fans who came to get the cheering goodies. When I went back (to the fanclub posters place?) at night, I saw a guy lying on the floor to get a photos with YH (the big poster). He even asked me to give him a poster (fan made).

Another fan added that she saw the guy fan too. And he's handsome.
And there were handsome guys around them enjoying the concert.
They guy fans were crazy when YH did the beatbox.
cr.: justjyh

/\/\ This is the pic I am refering to at my earlier post...
BKBRRSKCAAAwnZ0.jpg
cr. as labelled/justjyh
Yong hwa got some male fans too..keke..And he is a lot crazier fan than I am.. =)) ;)) :))
lol...he is a lot crazier than other female fans...keke..No female fan would lie on the ground just to take a picture with Yong hwa's pic..

Guest charliew

jjeennyy19 said: /\/\ This is the pic I am refering to at my earlier post...
BKBRRSKCAAAwnZ0.jpg
cr. as labelled/justjyh
Yong hwa got some male fans too..keke..And he is a lot crazier fan than I am.. =)) ;)) :))
lol...he is a lot crazier than other female fans...keke..No female fan would lie on the ground just to take a picture with Yong hwa's pic..

Guest bluemoon12

THE MAN WISE: JungHyun described YongHwa as leader, hyung, & friend.

http://iza-jyh.livejournal.com/1078.html

I'm so touch..!! I love you guys..!!

charliew said: jjeennyy19 said: /\/\ This is the pic I am refering to at my earlier post...
BKBRRSKCAAAwnZ0.jpg
cr. as labelled/justjyh

Guest bluemoon12

To all of EMOTIONAL ANGELs, its good to read..!!

http://truestarjyh.livejournal.com/2383.html

Guest bluemoon12

Agree @jjeennyy19 as long as angels & demons stay alive on the world, lovers & haters always in everywhere. Coz its makes our world so balances. I hope the boys more pay attention bout good things than bad things.

@bluemoon12: I admire CNBLUE because no matter how they get criticize, they keep on getting stronger and their teamwork is awesome..Jonghyun's hair is already blond so you should change your profile pic while Yonghwa's hair is already black so I guess I should change mine too.. ;)) I've seen Yong hwa in blond, now Jong hyun.. so when would it be Min hyuk and Jung Shin's turn?? ;))