she's soo pretty...she doesn't look her age..she looks soo young

Star Runner Conference:

vanness2091.jpg

vanness2093.jpg

vanness2094.jpg

vanness2092.jpg

Holding a fan for Vanness:

fan.gif

I've met Vanness a couple times...personally to me he acctually look better on screen than in real life

Guest Dahee Fanel

-----------

Winners of SBS 2005 year-end Performance Awards (12/31/2005)

Highest Award

Jun Do Yun (Lover in Prague) 전도연, 프라하의 연인

Top Excellence Award (최우수상):

Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Mi Sook

(김주혁, 김미숙)

The Highest Popularity Award (최고인기상)

Jo In Sung, Kim Hyun Joo

(조인성, 김현주)

Performance Award – Drama Special (연기상 드라마스페셜)

Son Chang Min, Lee Da Hae

(손창민, 이다해)

Performance Award – Special Project (연기상 특별기획)

Go Soo, Lee Yo Won

(고수, 이요원)

Performance Award – Series Drama (연기상 연속극)

Yoo Joon Sang, Kyun Mi Ri

(유준상, 견미리)

Top 10 Stars Award (10대 스타상 )

Jo Hyun Jae, Lee Yo Won, Kim Joo Hyuk, Go Hyun Jung, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Hyun Joo, Go Soo, Jun Do Yun, Jo In Sung, Kim Min Jung

(조현재, 이요원, 김주혁, 고현정, 주진모, 김현주, 고수, 전도연, 조인성, 김민정)

Supporting Award (조연상)

Kim Kap Soo, Song Ok Sook

(김갑수, 송옥숙)

New Star Award (뉴스타상)

Yoon Se Ah, Yoon Jung Hee, Lee Tae Gon, Lee Gyoo Hwan, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jae Hwang, Jo Yun Woo, Chun Jung Myung, Hyun Young

(윤세아, 윤정희, 이태곤, 이규한, 이보영, 이재황, 조연우, 천정명, 현영)

Source:

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...01450758390.htm

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200601/200601010006.html

-----------

Guest cutegurl87

Thanks Dahee Fanel...so KHJ won two awards! Congrats to her, she's very deserving! Btw, is there a picture of her at the ceremony? I'm curious about what she wore.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Whoo! Hi, guys...sorry I didn't thank you all for the pictures and stuff, and just posted wordless posts...You see, my keyboard was broken, and it took me an hour just to write one sentence. :wacko: But now it's fixed, as you can tell, and now I can type properly. ;)

^I've been looking for pics of her at the event, cutegurl. I'm going on LIPS right now. And in the pic from the 2004 SBS Drama Awards that you posted, yes, that's Hyunjoo unni in the green, in the middle. I remember being sooo happy when she won. :) And she was her usual warm, friendly self in her acceptance speech. I remember her getting flowers from a little kid, and saying laughingly into the mike, "They're all from my family." And in her speech, she congratulated Ji Jin Hee on his marriage, and the camera showed him to be smiling warmly.

The bid for celebrities' phones has ended. Lee Byung Hun's phone got the highest bid, with So Ji Sub in second place. Hyunjoo unni’s phone got the 7th highest bid: 367,000.

http://www.isky.co.kr/auction/list.asp?menuCode=K62#

I wonder which lucky person got it...*wistful*

Edit: There aren't any real pictures yet, but there's some news articles about her winning the Ten Stars Award, and she and Jo In Sung winning the Most Popular Award. This is a fragment of what she said in her speech:

김현주는 “상을 정말 타고 싶었다. 내 이름으로 받는 것도 있지만 ‘토지’라는 이름 아래 많은 분들이 고생, 대신해서 꼭 타고 싶었다”고 수상소감을 밝혔으며, 조인성은 “VTR로 내 모습을 볼 때마다 많이 부족해서 민망했다. 추운 겨울날 드라마 촬영을 위해 고생하시는 스태프들에게 이 상을 바친다”고 수상소감을 밝혔다.

Basically, she said, "I really wanted this award. I'm receiving this in my name, but under the name "Toji" (The Land), many people worked hard, so I wanted this award on behalf of them all."

Credit: LIPS

Guest Dahee Fanel

Yay, pics are up! She looks absolutely STUNNING!

2006010116461221000nb.jpg

2006010117120793700sl.jpg

Some more things she said at the ceremony:

이날 MC를 맡은 김현주는 “너무 감사하다. MC인데 상을 받아서 떨리고 ‘토지’를 사랑해 주신 분들에게 감사드린다”고 소감을 밝혔다. 이에 박상원이 ‘백만장자와 결혼하기’의 두 남자 중 어떤 남자를 선택할 것인지 묻자, “돈이 없어도 마음에 드는 남자를 택할 것 이다. 돈은 내가 조금 있다”고 너스레를 떨었다.

"I'm very thankful. Although I'm an MC, I received this award, so I'm nervous. Thank you to everyone who loved 'The Land.'" (She was an MC for the show.)

Then Park Sang Wun asked her who she herself would pick out of the two men in "Marry A Millionaire", and she replied, "I would pick the man whom I liked, even if he had no money. After all, I have some money myself."

:D

With Park Sang Wun (her fellow MC):

12312248558ky.th.jpg

With Jeon Do Yun and Park Sang Wun:

khj1lj.png

untitled6ns.png

After the ceremony, she met with fans (members of LIPS). She suggested that she take pictures individually with every single person. But since pictures that she'd taken herself had been spread throughout the internet without her permission before, she didn't want these pictures with her fans to be spread around, so only one picture with the fan's face covered was posted on LIPS. I'm still squiffy about posting that here, though, so I won't. Just know that her hair was the same, and she was wearing jeans. She looked beautiful, as always. You guys understand, right?

Pictures of her cell phone, signature, and self-taken picture that a lucky fan got:

khjb8kn.gif

Credit: LIPS

Guest cutegurl87

More KHJ pics:

-- from Her House

ju.jpg

ju10.jpg

ju11.jpg

ju12.jpg

ju13.jpg

ju14.jpg

-- wallpapers

wallju.jpg

wallju2.jpg

wallju3.jpg

-- I'm not sure what occasion this was

ju2.jpg

ju3.jpg

ju4.jpg

ju5.jpg

-- random

ju7.jpg

ju8.jpg

ju9.jpg

-- Woongin Foods commercial

ju15.jpg

ju16.jpg

ju17.jpg

ju18.jpg

ju19.jpg

ju20.jpg

ju21.jpg

ju22.jpg

ju23.jpg

ju24.jpg

ju25.jpg

ju26.jpg

ju27.jpg

ju28.jpg

ju29.jpg

ju30.jpg

ju31.jpg

Guest Dahee Fanel

so-net.ne.jp

chbb_glass_sp.gif

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/So-netchannel/chbb...b_glass_sp.html

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/So-netchannel/chbb...s_sp_500_sp.asx

It's almost the same video, the interview is the same... with a short clip of press conference in Japan... We might have seen it from KNTV... Anyway, I uploaded the file here. :)

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35JD2XQ...RM2MIS0WWER6DFR

links from angel57 @ cafe.daum.net/sojs

Credit: jisubaddicts.com

Sorry about the exceeded bandwith, it will reset soon within 5 days so please bare with me.

To view the pics, you can go directly to my account and see them:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c303/iloveboo4/

hi cutegurl87, thank you very much for all the pix...i'm currently watching an ancient drama which KHj plays in...

i wonder if it is "the land"...can you help me with the synopsis of "the land" or post some more pictures of this drama ? thanks

Guest cutegurl87

I'm sorry bao3, I don't know much about that series of hers at all.

Tiny bit of mentioning in latest news...

1/6/06 – The representative of Son Yeh Jin’s agency “Barunson Entertainment (바른손엔터테인먼트)” reveals that SYJ will be paid 50 million Won per episode (basic guarantee + extra) to lead the 16-episodes drama “Period of Love (연애시대)” scheduled to be aired by SBS in March of 2006. This is the highest reward ever offered to an entertainer performing in TV drama. So far, Kim Hyun Joo was offered 20 million Won per episode to lead the drama “Miss Kim’s One Million Dollar Project”; Kim Hee Sun and Kwon Sang Woo also received 20 million Won per episode to lead “Sad Sonata”; Go Hyun Jung was paid 18 million Won per episode to lead “Spring Day”; Song Hye Gyo and Lee Yo Won were each paid 15 million Won per episode to lead “Full House” and “Fashion 70’s” respectively.

Yeah! Go KHJ!!! ^_^