Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest mizzlinhie

yup, she looks so kute in there, n her role r so kute. I love that drama, one of the funniest for me lolz. I laughed along the through the whole entire drama lolz haha . Aniwai I wish Kim Hyun Joo and So Ji Sub would have another drama together, love seeing them together so much :D

Guest Thursday

Dahee chingu, I loved the magazine article you translated and the transcript of the talk show translated by Saturn.

KHJ said she has never got drunk to the point of falling asleep while still drinking. Jisub-ssi can hold his drink, too, right? They must have had long conversations while drinking together :)

Guest Dahee Fanel

KHJ said she has never got drunk to the point of falling asleep while still drinking. Jisub-ssi can hold his drink, too, right? They must have had long conversations while drinking together :)

^That's actually what I was thinking too when I watched it, TC. I wonder what kind of things they talk about...?

I found this on Yeonyoung. Hyunjoo apparently posted pictures from her trip to Hong Kong, and wrote cute little comments about them on September 30. Enjoy. :)

img307nl.jpg

On the way to Hong Kong, hehe~ I took this shot while my friend was in the washroom. ^^

img319ri.jpg

To describe further, I made those earrings myself...I should make a lot of them and sell them later, ha.

img327gm.jpg

"My lovely friends"

From the left is a longtime friend of mine...We've been friends since elementary school. Huh Eun Jee...Hey, Eun-jee~

We've gotten old, lol. The guy standing behind us is Park Yung Ho...In Hong Kong, he manages a Korean restaurant named "Garden", and also recently got into managing a hotel as well...Ah, it hasn't been long since he's gotten married, so he's on his honeymoon...But his wife is in Korea, oh dear...And Andy...He's Taiwanese, he lives in Hong Kong, and he's a friend with whom I shot "Star Runner"...Depany (?) took the picture. Are you curious about what she looks like? Haha.

img334fi.jpg

My hotel room, from a long time ago...Do you remember? My finger!! Should I go on the show "The Description of Special People"*? Poo ha ha.

img348hf.jpg

It's a little dark, but Depany's the second on the left, lol...She's an important person that we couldn't have done without in Hong Kong, and I'm very thankful to her...She's the one who made all our orders for us...Lol, thank you, Dep~ And on the left is Philip, a kung fu action star whom I think is the best one in Hong Kong (that's my personal opinion). He's cute...

img354io.jpg

Do you know? A Disneyland's been built in Hong Kong...YES!! This is the subway that leads to Disneyland...Gyup jing??**

You say I'm cuter? Oh, stop it~

img368dl.jpg

It's so pretty...But its name is...

img382hs.jpg

Whee~ At a night market that was similar to Korea's Nam Dae Moon***, we bought three pairs for 1000 won. I bought them one by one fairly with Eun-jee.

Which are my feet??

img396vr.jpg

Since I went around too much, my face is...But it was okay when I left the hotel...Geez.

Anyway, although you might not even have been curious about it, this is the end of my Hong Kong trip...It was really recent, so...Since we were in such a hurry, the pictures aren't very good, but I hope you had fun seeing them anyway...I'll soon be going on a trip to cool France...Yay! ^^

Bye~

*This is a TV show in Korea where they showcase "special people"...to put it bluntly, "freaks". You know, people with super-long fingernails, or with eyeballs that pop out...That sort of thing.

**She's trying to figure out the name in Chinese.

***Nam Dae Moon - the name of Korea's most popular night market.

*Translated by Dahee Fanel*

Guest rainz*gurl

wallpaper_800_03.jpg

kim hyun joo is one of my fav actress... she is beautiful n cute... love her in miss kim million dollar quest...

she looks sweet n nice in glass shoe with so ji sub... n star runner with vanness wu...

hopes she works again with a hong kong hunkie...^^

Guest cutegurl87

wallpaper_800_03.jpg

kim hyun joo is one of my fav actress... she is beautiful n cute... love her in miss kim million dollar quest...

she looks sweet n nice in glass shoe with so ji sub... n star runner with vanness wu...

hopes she works again with a hong kong hunkie...^^

I just recently watched Miss Kim's Adventures in Making a Million Won but I only watched up to episode 10 because the person only had that many episodes. *cries* I want to finish it badly, especially since it stopped at such a good part...the scene where their cart burns down and she ran to the hospital, thinking Ji Jin Hee was badly injured and was in a cast. If anyone has this series, please share...I am desperately looking for help!

Guest rainz*gurl

01ce2b4b.jpg

cute hyun joo in miss kim's making a billion won project

MISSS KIMMMMM ^^

n was she calling ji jin hee PARK KUN... or did i mistaken it???

I just recently watched Miss Kim's Adventures in Making a Million Won but I only watched up to episode 10 because the person only had that many episodes. *cries* I want to finish it badly, especially since it stopped at such a good part...the scene where their cart burns down and she ran to the hospital, thinking Ji Jin Hee was badly injured and was in a cast. If anyone has this series, please share...I am desperately looking for help!

ooo... dis movie is goin to get better n funnier after eps 10 ^^

please share too at the miss kim making a billion won project thread.... B)