I like her jeans too... definitely my style! :w00t:

She looks like a gang leader with that style and poses on 1st pics. There is a person lying on the road... was he knocked out by SYK? :lol: maybe he's just a staff. Jin-goo looks a bit "fragile" compared to LYW, I feel... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Woot...woot..she was badass like always...lol did she knock down sergeant soe do hyun??

Waa..this is become big hit...i love this kind opening....:blush:

So happy today my drama just finishd...and the ending is beauty...no more to ask just like ODJ ending....

Now l waiting for our queen come back...

• Like 5

I hope they don't just bump into each other by accident.

My imagination: on their first encounter, she thought he was a creepy guy who secretly stalked gorgeous lady... and with her taekwondo skill which is greatly upgraded since Ms. Temper time, she taught him a life lesson :phew::lol:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, QSD said:

201610190735049910_6.jpg201610190735049910_5.jpg201610190735049910_9.jpg

Her Uncle in EOG.  They meet again.

Woa she looks like she's doing a pictorial shooting on first pic. With more and more pics revealed, I have high expectation for this drama. MBC, pls don't let me down. 

And Uncle Chocolate is Jingoo's Dad, I guess. I was afraid he might suffer diabetes from eating too much chocolate in EOG :lol:

• Like 5

[REPOST]
Back with another translation... words in italics are my own remarks.

‘불야성’ 이요원X진구X유이, 첫 대본리딩 공개 ‘최강 시너지’
'Night Light' Lee Yo-won X Jin Gu X UEE, first script reading "awesome synergy"

201610190731772324_5806a3d7459aa_99_20161019073704.jpg?type=w540

Comments:

1. [+504, -51] Wow Lee Yo-won ㄷㄷㄷ really pretty, totally outshines those beside her;; (the passive aggressiveness really...)

2. [+412, -34] Lee Yo-won is freaking... pretty...

3. [+337, -29] Lee Yo-won doesn't age

4. [+245, -17] I'm looking forward to Jin Goo's performance in a lead role.

5. [+150, -14] Jin Goo really matches the image of Sergeant Seo. (I didn't watch DotS so I'm assuming that this is his role. And seriously, what's the relation to this drama anyway???)

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003415518

Statistics
Men - 25%, Women - 75%
10 yrs - 13%, 20 yrs - 28%, 30 yrs - 37%, 40 yrs - 15%, 50+ yrs - 7%

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not represent my personal opinions. Additionally, I do not take responsibility for translation errors.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, anopinion said:

Back with another translation... words in italics are my own remarks.

‘불야성’ 이요원X진구X유이, 첫 대본리딩 공개 ‘최강 시너지’
'Night Light' Lee Yo-won X Jin Gu X UEE, first script reading "awesome synergy"

201610190731772324_5806a3d7459aa_99_20161019073704.jpg?type=w540

Comments:

1. [+504, -51] Wow Lee Yo-won ㄷㄷㄷ really pretty, totally outshines those beside her;; (the passive aggressiveness really...)

2. [+412, -34] Lee Yo-won is freaking... pretty...

3. [+337, -29] Lee Yo-won doesn't age

4. [+245, -17] I'm looking forward to Jin Goo's first (drama) project in a lead role.

5. [+150, -14] Jin Goo really matches the image of Sergeant Seo. (I didn't watch DotS so I'm assuming that this is his role. And seriously, what's the relation to this drama anyway???)

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003415518

Statistics
Men - 25%, Women - 75%
10 yrs - 13%, 20 yrs - 28%, 30 yrs - 37%, 40 yrs - 15%, 50+ yrs - 7%

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not represent my personal opinions. Additionally, I do not take responsibility for translation errors.

Anopinion;)...seriously you don't know sergeant soe do hyun??..lol....you know i curious about you since a while...lol..may l ask.."how old are you  acttualy"...seem like see my professor in math....[whenever i read your post...]

But look her pic in scrip reading..phwwiiitt our LY is beautiful natural and  what to said.."queen aura?"

November...we wait you....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mujay said:

Anopinion;)...seriously you don't know sergeant soe do hyun??..lol....you know i curious about you since a while...lol..may l ask.."how old are you  acttualy"...seem like see my professor in math....[whenever i read your post...]

But look her pic in scrip reading..phwwiiitt our LY is beautiful natural and  what to said.."queen aura?"

November...we wait you....

I'm probably less than half the age of your professor. No further comments. I need to preserve my anonymity ;) 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nuyn said:

I'm here to announce betting game is over. Congratulation @QSD @mujay :glasses:

V2cvnsYa.png

Ok, bye guys. It's nice to meet u all! B)

Haha, just joking... I was abt to ask @anopinion the number of episodes, and @Nuyn just jumped in at the right time. I think @mujay prayed very hard for the sake of her avatar and MBC grants her wish.

So what to do now with the rest? I and my sister @ranz were well prepared to be captains of sinking boat, but guess others don't wanna step in Titanic. :D

16 epi : ranz , vaiduakhu

18 epi : juliacaesar

20 epi : qsd , mujay

22 epi : nikachan

24 epi : krisyeol98 , anOpinion, ODJ2016

36 epi : Nuyn

• Like 4

I always enjoyed the way she folded her hands .. very bossy and classy. ;)

why I see it as SYK slammed PGW to the ground .. after nam junggi now PGW, whether our queen current hobby is slamming the man ?? hohoho

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Nuyn said:

I'm here to announce betting game is over. Congratulation @QSD @mujay :glasses:

V2cvnsYa.png

Lol .... :D

39 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, just joking... I was abt to ask @anopinion the number of episodes, and @Nuyn just jumped in the right time. I think @mujay prayed very hard for the sake of her avatar and MBC grants her wish.

So what to do now with the rest? I and my sister @ranz were well prepared to be captains of sinking boat, but guess others don't wanna step in Titanic. :D

Super Lol ... :D

even the queen laugh at us ...

Im death ! :dizzy:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, just joking... I was abt to ask @anopinion the number of episodes, and @Nuyn just jumped in at the right time. I think @mujay prayed very hard for the sake of her avatar and MBC grants her wish.

Wow. How to spend this wonderful morning..hahaha....[evil laugh;)] come on guy's who lost should brave heart to change...right...:P

I don't want to change your identity who unfavour you actually except Anopinion, 

So QSD ..should we just let's go this bet..?

Thummm..thmmmp..thmmmmp [sing a lovely song]

Grining all day long....

Anoponion...should we discuss what nice avatar you should take prof.:wub::P

@Vaiduahku, So happy God always grant my wish...did you want to change your avatar. Sweetie...??;)

• Like 5