Nice pict .. :wub:

@QSD when the photo was taken?

it also made me wonder. I read in somewhere.  The AMP program that schedules that follow are every Tuesday night for 4 months. This does not clash with his shooting schedule?

She so busy .. Makes me worried , I hope our queen always keeps his health:)

• Like 4

The photo is today.

The AMP does clash with her filming but I’m sure she can arrange some time.  Yeah, she’s been so busy lately.  Attending class, filming and still showing up at fashion events.  She probably knows how to take good care of herself.

Your Majesty, fighting!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, anopinion said:

I'm pleased to announce that following @Nuyn's most recent contribution (post) to this thread, it's confirmed that Night Light is a special planning drama and so all those who bet on 16 episodes... :D

but MBC hasn't informed the number of episode, right?

And don't laugh on me and @ranz (poor the long lost twin sisters :sweatingbullets:). You guys, who don't bet on 16 epi, are not safe at all. We bet on the exact number, not 20-, 20+ or 30+. B)

If @Nuyn 's bet is correct, those who bet below 30 epi, what do you think? *evil laugh*

ehem... joining long-lost sisters team in not that bad, guys :lol: don't avoid us like plague :tears::wub:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

but MBC hasn't informed the number of episode, right?

And don't laugh on me and @ranz (poor the long lost twin sisters :sweatingbullets:). You guys, who don't bet on 16 epi, are not safe at all. We bet on the exact number, not 20-, 20+ or 30+. B)

If @Nuyn 's bet is correct, those who bet below 30 epi, what do you think? *evil laugh*

ehem... joining long-lost sisters team in not that bad, guys :lol: don't avoid us like plague :tears::wub:

live in betting life is so cruel...her majesty i object this:tears:

@QSD, stunning and elegant...her style is different but i notice something she was little bit shaken and shy in front fans & reporter, correct..?? 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ranz said:

Looooove you Sist :wub: @vaiduakhu

I prayed @Nuyn wins .. and all who bet under 36 epi welcome in the zone of LONG LOST TWIN SISTER's  hahahhaha.  *winning sly smile of Mishil

Nuyn has concrete source to bet on 36 episodes... I too pray hard day and night for 36 episodes; (or 30 is also ok). 

16ba1740ef8bcda5dba2bf764224bd31.gif

However, 36 is a bit too much, I think.  

• Like 4

I wonder why @vaiduakhu and @ranz want me to win this betting? Truthfully, I don't want drama will have too much episodes, about 24 episodes is nice for me.

There are some new members, welcome guys.

@ranz yes, i am yowonvn, nice to meet you :D

• Like 5

Whoah... rolling up and down, many stuffs to catch up . Everybody bet for the episodes? hahaa.. let's see who will win :P

Her Majesty is so serious about this drama if she join the amp program for this purpose.  So interesting,  her character must be so valueable.

And her recent appearance with the baloon blouse.. hmm... she looks taller with it. And love her wavy long brown hair too..:wub: 

• Like 3

@Nuyn we want you to win, so that we can see her more :wub:. Besides, a tiny goal (actually, it's a big goal) is that we need as many ppl as possible at the same boat with us (losing boat, I mean) haahaha :D

@ODJ2016 your bet of 24 epi is counted, dear. Poor you! ranz just wanted to drag u in sisterhood zone, such a "nice" friend you have. :lol:

I'm dying to see LYW's filming photos... Or just a glimpse is enough. Eager to see how a perfect, elegant and "greedy" lady looks like. :w00t:
I hope her image this time is somewhat different with hers in EOG or Mr. Temper. Same as etlc, I want her Marie Claire images in Night light. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, mujay said:

live in betting life is so cruel...her majesty i object this:tears:

@QSD, stunning and elegant...her style is different but i notice something she was little bit shaken and shy in front fans & reporter, correct..?? 

Yes, admitting herself that she’s a pretty shy person.  Low profile and down-to-earth demeanor are traits of her.  Her shyness is what making her even more attractive, imo.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Nuyn said:

I wonder why @vaiduakhu and @ranz want me to win this betting? Truthfully, I don't want drama will have too much episodes, about 24 episodes is nice for me.

There are some new members, welcome guys.

@ranz yes, i am yowonvn, nice to meet you :D

Like @vaiduakhu, I thought you had some scoop and that's why you came up with an unconventional episode count. I mean, looking at the bets yours was an obvious outlier. But I'll be happy if it's 36 anyway :) 

• Like 6