13 minutes ago, KERROPPIE said:

hahaha me just for Lee Yo Won will avail the Netflix subscription, I think it's quite affordable less than $10. Can't bear the subs, I want to understand how business-politics connected to the plan of Seo Yi Kyeong creating her own empire and I find it mystery that what Geon Woo values for her? That she become a monster because of him and leaving her dad in Japan and went to South Korea to have a business over there, So her dad thought that her daughter will seek some revenge for him against who betrayed to her father but I suddenly felt that her eager why she wants to go South Korea is to prove to her dad that she can do also what her dad can nor surpass her dad itself. (Lol just reminiscing the teaser of the drama about she said there) or she's using the so called revenge to those harabeoji's to create her own empire...

So you'll watch it also in Netflix? Which country are you from? Asia also? I was wondering If White Nights is available in your country, Could you give me an update if it's available in your region. So I can differentiate that If it's available in my country or not??? :) 

I'm in the US.  I heard someone saying it would be available for streaming next week and Netflix says so on the article. 

I’ll let you know next week when I check it out.

11 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

LYW is on her way of playing bad and bad-er lady in her drama (sorry for my Eng, lol), staring from EOG. 
YK is like 2/3 villain - 1/3 angel. 
I guess in next project, she will be all for 100% villain. B)
Such an amazing revolution of LYW as an actress, who was stuck with weak, fragile and helpless image in small-screen. She has been destroying that image in public eyes. 

i don't think she purposely choose villain. more like the characters she chose were a strong women, the epitome of girl power.

like nam jung gi and ms temper, that character is obviously a good character but still show the awesome women power

though villain is not bad either lol

• Like 1

True, she prefers character that is strong.

I think YK is more on the angel side than villian though.  But wow, she can go to the dark side if she wants to.  Ep 14 was freaking crazy.  I feel goosebumps at the scene where she goes after JTJ.  Amazing performance.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

probably the reason writer-nim shifted more on the relationship between the two women because they are more attractive and dynamic.  Tak is also a good one, but Se-jin's attention is more focused on I-Kyung.  I wish writer-nim would pair Tak with Mari. I think they would make a great couple too.

My heart is for Tak-Mari too, haha... coz poor Tak, he deserves love, and Mari is a nice chick. 
In ep18, I kinda ship writer Kim & GW's secretary because their interaction was very funny. Writer Kim is a talkative and friendly lady, and GW's secretary is a robot with no emotion. But ok, sinking that ship in the end of ep18.

4 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

i don't think she purposely choose villain. more like the characters she chose were a strong women, the epitome of girl power.

like nam jung gi and ms temper, that character is obviously a good character but still show the awesome women power

though villain is not bad either lol

Villain with a motivation and high IQ is attractive. lol
I'm living for that kind of villain. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, QSD said:

@vaiduakhu

What did you do to Her Majesty?  After you following the queen now her account is gone.

Just checked... no one in my flowing list too, what happened to her account? :o

I hope she just sets it as private, but even private mode, we can see her name in the flowing list, right? 

Oh, I wish she only temporarily deactives it... :unsure:

My joking abt flood of comments scaring her away become true... 

poor my fan-girl life :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Thanks God she's back.  Use this one instead.  She updated.

wonder why she created a new one? 
Love that her bio has English for Int'l fan, hehe. She knows our existence, guys! 
Reading her bio, feel like she has 2 accounts: one for private use, and one for fan. Whatever, appreciate it! :wub:

• Like 1

I just noticed this " 불야성 D-3" on her bio. Woa, she is day-counting to NL's last ep... 
It's sad that the drama will come to an end next Tue. Despite my complaints here and there abt the story, I secretly hope it's 24-ep drama to see more of badass YK :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I just noticed this " 불야성 D-3" on her bio. Woa, she is counting to NL's last ep... 
It's sad that the drama will come to an end next Tue. Despite my complaints here and there abt the story, I secretly hope it's 24-ep drama to see more of badass YK :(

me too. i want this drama to have 24 eps like EOG.

The old instagram (yowon94) has been reported, so she creat a new one. She also tell about it on her first post, can't understand all what she say but she just want to live in peace with new account because creat a new instagram is so hard (for her). I love the way she tell us about this. And some fans are tell she doesn't know edit a post to insert hashtag then she delete it and post again haha, I love our queen more and more.

Hashtag #nightlight #leeyowon #leeyowonofficialinsta #leeyowon #notfake #dontreport #reginagainsohard #hardinsta

• Like 2