[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest litto_gurl

only 2 ep and its already so good and interesting....

i like the chemistry betweein ady and vanesse...

they do really make a good couple...

haven't seen a good drama by ady since chinese paladin...

heard the rating are pretty high for this drama...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest perking

Really love it, Ady 's acting is so good, her crying breaks my heart, and Van ' so hot . really addicted to it now , waiting for next week, poor Mu cheng, the stepdad , aw, I want to strangle him

I wish Sundays would come faster honestly! I just finished episode two and I'm just so excited for the next episode. Although a lot things are gonna happen, I just I can't wait to see those two fall hard for each other. Honestly, I'm just wishing the 6 years after part would just come.

I read that this series is only having 13 episodes, can someone confirm?

^No confirmation on the number of episodes BUT SETTV's idol dramas are usually anywhere from 16-22 episodes, with 20 being the norm. Although, I read somewhere Ady has to return to China to film a long series in November, so the drama will most likely wrap up filming before she has to leave. I'm thinking it'll probably be less than 20 episodes and somewhere between the 13-15 range. I honestly would love for it to be 13 episodes....I think Lavender, SETTV's first idol drama, had around that number of episodes.

Guest kakaakajes

havent they filmed finished??

it seemed like its really good and i hope ratings go up, but usually when that happens, and when filming havent wrapped up, they will drag on for a couple more eps.

vanness looks really different here, like he has the charm to shine finally, not being overshadowed by jerry/vic etc...

and ady! i loved her in chinese paladin!

and even though the storyline is predictable and typical, somehow it also just seems so different from the rest...?

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAYS!! my love for idol dramas have come back

I finished watching ep 2 and I can't wait until the next one! Although I do think Ady's character got comfortable with Vanness's character too soon after the piano scene, but oh well. I like that the drama will touch on a serious topic such as sexual harassment/molestation within close "family" members, it makes it all the more interesting.

The acting in this drama is very good, especially Ady's. Actually what first appealed to me from this drama was not only the storyline itself, but the looks of the actors. They seem equally matched in that department, not one more beautiful than the other, which for me always ruins the appeal of dramas when relationships develop. Since their attractiveness fits each other, aka they look good together, and their acting is top notch, the relationship they're developing is all the more realistic and believable. I really hope that more behind the scenes stuff comes out, I would love to see how the actors interact when not in character, as well as with the little kid. He's so cute!

Guest myshoea

i too, really like this drama. i've always wanted to see vanness in a drama what was worth watching and i think this one is it.

however, on a funny note.... van's cell phone from the first epie, did he not throw it across the rink and it the wall. but somehow it was all in tack and van gave it to mu chen. then in the second epie, the exgirl throw it onto pavement and it's still working. so with all that said....we all need to go buy that samsung cause it went through hell and back and it's still good...haha

Guest lucky_moon

It's only 2 Eps & the drama is really so addictive, feel sad for Mu Chen cuz she had to deal with a pervert uncle by herself & that dummy aunt seems from Ep3 preview will side with the pervert uncle :o

on a funny note.... van's cell phone from the first epie, did he not throw it across the rink and it the wall. but somehow it was all in tack and van gave it to mu chen. then in the second epie, the exgirl throw it onto pavement and it's still working. so with all that said....we all need to go buy that samsung cause it went through hell and back and it's still good...haha

HAHAHA, yeah your right, that completely went past me until you mentioned it, I guess I have to go and get the phone too :D .

^No confirmation on the number of episodes BUT SETTV's idol dramas are usually anywhere from 16-22 episodes, with 20 being the norm. Although, I read somewhere Ady has to return to China to film a long series in November, so the drama will most likely wrap up filming before she has to leave. I'm thinking it'll probably be less than 20 episodes and somewhere between the 13-15 range. I honestly would love for it to be 13 episodes....I think Lavender, SETTV's first idol drama, had around that number of episodes.

Ah, I'm hoping it has 13 episodes as well. The more episodes there are, the draggier it gets. Ady's in a new drama again? She just finished filming the new version of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre! The less number of episodes the better 'cause then the pace won't be too fast or too slow. I'm loving the pace that the drama has at the moment.

Does anyone know where I can download this drama in HQ? Been looking everywhere for it. The versions are mostly RMVB... :(

Taiwanese dramas are usually in rmvb format :/ They're the best quality you can find. I haven't been into Taiwanese dramas again for too long, but the last time I checked, the best is probably 6th Sense.

I love the kid they chose to be Ady's son in the drama. He's just too cute :D

Guest perking

Ah, I'm hoping it has 13 episodes as well. The more episodes there are, the draggier it gets. Ady's in a new drama again? She just finished filming the new version of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre! The less number of episodes the better 'cause then the pace won't be too fast or too slow. I'm loving the pace that the drama has at the moment.

she's so busy , isn't she ;) , she has to finish this drama at the end of November (correct me if I 'm wrong, not sure exactly time, the end of No, or begining of No) in order to come back to China for a new project. oh I wish she could take sometimes off for her health.

few more days to go, I'm so excited, ep 3 's promising w/ many sad scenes of MC, I want to kill that old pervert, but he's a good actor , isn't :P

Guest Cherish_

I'm loving the pace of this drama.

And I like the fact that there's a prove of strong love from the guy. it's not like the typical drama where the girl and guy takes forever to realise they like each other or stop arguing. (Eg. HYD, Full House, Fated to Love you, Goong, Prince turn to Frog, My Girl, ISWAK .etc. .etc.) I think this storyline is just more realistic and romantic despite the cliche of rich guy, poor girl ... =]

Guest alicechen

Taiwanese dramas are usually in rmvb format :/ They're the best quality you can find. I haven't been into Taiwanese dramas again for too long, but the last time I checked, the best is probably 6th Sense.

I love the kid they chose to be Ady's son in the drama. He's just too cute :D

Aww! Thanks for info. I guess I should give up then since most forums that I went to...all have similar rmvb format. Sigh. Now I need to catch up with the first 2 episodes. :D

Guest kakaakajes

does anyone know where to get the theme songs? i love these songs

the theme and ending song are both in Ding Dang's new album released late last month...

i love the ending theme song, ding dang and emil ! its so sweet! its totallyt random, but this song is also partly written by nicky lee, who also is one of vanness's good friends!

Archived