[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest revengeoftheflowers

HOLY HOLY DAMN. Just when I think that Umi's acting couldn't get better, she turns it around in episode 45 and kicks it up about four more notches. Is she a monstrous acting machine that never quits?! While she usually is honed with the melancholic, depressed emotions of Umi, today's melodramatic, over-the-top (in a good way) performance was spot on and fabulous. She is truly a shining gem in this drama. I could not believe how terrific she was. This is movie star quality and techniques she possesses. Hope to see her in a feature film in the future.

OMGSH. And I HATE HYUN CHAL. DIVORCE THAT F***ER. I HATE HIM SO SO MUCH. Om Chung Ha's baby daddy is better than Hyun Chal. At least, he drums well!

Guest C51236

Three Brothers extended 20 episodes

March 20th, 2010 // by javabeans

KBS’s weekend drama Three Brothers is a frustrating watch for me, but it has performed consistently well in the ratings, with numbers in the 30% range. Despite increasing complaints that the drama is becoming decidedly makjang (as in, loaded with over-the-top dramatics purely to score ratings), KBS has decided to grant it a 20-episode extension, bringing the total run to 70 episodes.

Considering that it has dominated the weekend airwaves since it first premiered, this is no surprise. I can’t stand to watch the drama so this extension doesn’t do much to alter my viewing schedule, even if the CP promised that the characters, who are being criticized in the current storylines, will change by the drama’s end. I thought the show started off promising with the emphasis on the drama’s most likable character, youngest son Lee Jun-hyuk and his comic courtship, but it fast devolved into aggravating conflicts between incredibly unlikable characters like the mother (grarrr) and the daughters-in-law, who are alternately selfish and dour. (Their husbands ain’t so great either.)

With this extension, Three Brothers will run through June 13.

Via Joy News

=====

looks like a never ending cycle... Umi is going to suffer for another 20 eps!

Guest Greenrose934

Three Brothers extended 20 episodes

March 20th, 2010 // by javabeans

=====

looks like a never ending cycle... Umi is going to suffer for another 20 eps!

Oh no.... stupid Umi will be drinking , crying , cleaning , diswashing .cooking ...repeatable :rolleyes: ....20 epi more !!!

20 MORE EPISODE?! I don't know if I can handle 20 more unless they really move Umi's story in a different direction.

Guest Greenrose934

20 MORE EPISODE?! I don't know if I can handle 20 more unless they really move Umi's story in a different direction.

Epi 45

She starts chatting online with a guy ( HC's laptop ) hopefully ... she would move out ASAP :rolleyes: before her mom getting married B)

Epi 45

HC confess to YH , and they said " they have to wait ??" ( may be ....sorry my language )

HC could bring YH to his mom ...

Guest C51236

OMG Seriously !???? I suspected they will extend another 5 episodes ( that's what happen to Sons of Sol's Pharmacy) but 20 episodes !!!! They got to be kidding me ! What else are they gonna talk about !?? .. I hope they not going to repeat those scenes of Umi crying & begging etc

Since they going to extend till 70 episodes at least make Umi LEAVE ( yes ..) that HyeonChal fast and let her met someone 10 times better then this family . But deep down I bet this will not happen and they will torture us with more Umi sad scenes

And I guess for the rest of the characters not sure what else they going to throw in .

and the weirdest part this show keep getting number 1 ratings ..

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Three_Brothers/Episode_Ratings

UMI just leave HC. I hate him!! I hate the chief. No use being like a maid with that kind of husband and MIL. Husband who thinks about himself. His tension, his work. You think your wife is not tired? No work? You got someone who seems cheerish you - that chief. Who is UMI's one? No one! You will regret this for sure. Go and find your love with that woman. You won't happy. Trust me. That homewrecker!

Enough Umi. Get out of the family!

OMG, I hope not that long :o The storyline might suffer with the extended screening of this popular drama. What keeps the viewers glued to this weekend treat is Umi's tale of endless sufferings made truly interesting by the terrific acting of Kim Hee Jung. It's an understatement to say she is doing a good job as Umi ... she is an outstanding actress totally immersed in her role.

Many of us wish to see a more determined Umi, someone with controlled emotions & not given to irrational outbursts. That way she will be in a better position to bare the deception. As it is, HC & his paramour picture her as crazy & insecure hurling groundless accusations against them. In episode 45, HC is starting to be receptive to the advances of YH ... she has become more aggressive in her moves to seduce & steal Umi's husband ... the kiss in the hotel room & their tight embrace, & then the goodbye lip service in the open where HC's dad saw them. Grrrr!

Umi should undergo a total, complete make over. But she should not heed & follow her mother's fashion preferences. :lol:

Guest lucky_moon

Greedy PD and writer, as always they extend it when they get a high rating but honestly they're really gonna ruin it that way, nothing more to add, we are feed up with IS-EY stupid marriage life, the careless first son and his wife and the annoying MIL now we have to see more of Umi suffering too, I think it's enough cuz we have seen all these for 45 eps and now we want a change and Umi should take the turn and torture HC as he did to her all these eps, NO MORE miserable Umi please.

Guest Greenrose934

How the writers can solve this HC & Umi problem ??

If HC never changed ,because I see he has a very huge DOLLAR picture in his office in stead of his family ( wife & boys) ??

So he must be with YH to make his dream comes true ..

Then Umi must change ,move ...the way her mom teaching her won't work with a man who's only love Money $$$$

I've pity on 1st sister-IL .. her life 's unlucky be hitting by 2 terrible men ..

EY will be exactly his mom ... sorry for IS :rolleyes:

Well good, just let them have a full blown out affair. I really don't care at this point. WHATEVER WILL PUSH UMI OUT OF THE HOUSE. I WANT TO SEE HER SUCCEED.

Umi's ferocious screaming at the mother-in-law was absolutely amazing today! One of the highlights of her terrific acting.

Guest raven231

^^ I couldnt agree with you more Im glad that she finally told MIL what she is really feeling and now the MIL will have a field day with YC the evil one (who needs to be slapped or punched). just my two cents.

Sharon

Archived