[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

Guest ahhahha

I think the writer writes the script episode by episode. Those story lines are so weak in structure and have no progress at all. Maybe the writer needs to wait and see if the TV company is going to add more resources to the drama or not before she can write further. I think the way they add more episodes in the middle of the drama is not a good practice. But it seems that all the korean dramas are made in this way.

To me, i really don't know why the eldest brother wants to live with the woman who lies all the time. For the second sil, she should work out some plots to get evidence on the wrong doings of her husband and the mistress instead of just crying and making herself nuts. For isang, i think he will keep marrying EY, the prosecutor part will just stir up some tidal waves, maybe a mini tsunami....though i do want him to divorce EY... HAHA... :D

By the way, i still don't know how to use the clubbox.... :wacko:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zzola1003

juz as i thought to see this drama ends soonest possible, there 20episod more??? omigod

I really hope Umi will get her strength back and teach her sly friend (urgghh.. I dun thin YH deserved to be called a friend) a good lesson juz like when she show the first DIL her piece of mind at the playground during the earlier episodes. I thought that was cool on Umi's part. She nailed it.

As for the EY-IS plotline, EY would eventually realize that her boldness and stubborness is not healthy to her relationship with her in-laws. Probably the presence of the prosecutor and her interest to IS will help EY realize of her mistakes sooner. Otherwise I couldn't think of any other way how they are going for further 20episods .. phewwwwwww

The first brother however is sooo misguided of his determination to be a good father that he push aside the fact that his wife lies to him yet again and again. I pray he would just dump her and go back to where he was before, being single and cuucoon inside his parents' warm blanket. That's what best for him ....

lyc3103, there a tutorial of how u can use clubbox at the first page of this forum. Hope that helps

Guest Greenrose934

he first brother however is sooo misguided of his determination to be a good father that he push aside the fact that his wife lies to him yet again and again. I pray he would just dump her and go back to where he was before, being single and cuucoon inside his parents' warm blanket. That's what best for him ....

Then he must shave his hair going to the temple to be a monk ?? :rolleyes::lol::D

Guest cvillejin

can someone please explain to me what exactly oh ji euns dad in the show did to the old police man in the past?

Guest zzola1003

can someone please explain to me what exactly oh ji euns dad in the show did to the old police man in the past?

Hi cvillejin,

EY dad was involved in the mafia business back then and he encounted IS dad. I am not so sure of the details but apparently EY dad had to frame IS dad to save his own butt. In his mind, he did it for his two precious daughters coz if he didn't do it, his life would be put on line. So, reluctantly he framed this innocent IS dad and as a result the police man was prisoned for years leaving his family behind. IS dad was soo devastated that he almost killed himself in prison.

EY dad ultimately leave the 'black' business and start a new life. If I am not mistaken he was sorry and ashamed for what he did that he doesn't even want to do anything with police force anymore. That's xplain why he was so against his daughter marrying policeman. And surprise surprise, both of them ended up with the police officers .. hahahha

That's from what I understand, probably there's more to it. Maybe others can help too ...

Guest cvillejin

Hi cvillejin,

EY dad was involved in the mafia business back then and he encounted IS dad. I am not so sure of the details but apparently EY dad had to frame IS dad to save his own butt. In his mind, he did it for his two precious daughters coz if he didn't do it, his life would be put on line. So, reluctantly he framed this innocent IS dad and as a result the police man was prisoned for years leaving his family behind. IS dad was soo devastated that he almost killed himself in prison.

EY dad ultimately leave the 'black' business and start a new life. If I am not mistaken he was sorry and ashamed for what he did that he doesn't even want to do anything with police force anymore. That's xplain why he was so against his daughter marrying policeman. And surprise surprise, both of them ended up with the police officers .. hahahha

That's from what I understand, probably there's more to it. Maybe others can help too ...

oooh haha thanks a lot for explaining i finally get it now. i can only understand basic korean words so i can't always get the details. thanks for clearing it up for me and oh the irony gotta love it

Guest meowsie

i started watching the drama late... IS just married EY when i watched so i basically don't know what happened at the beginning.. i feel sorry for 4 characters though..

1) The first brother (sorry forgot the name), he is such a good guy though he may not be as successful as his two brothers, he was willing to accept raising another man's son and though he was cheated on by his wife many times, he was still willing to fight the entire world for his wife.. (though i really like when he finally stood up against his mum.. Kdrama's mums are portrayed as evil at times and so far, this mum tops my list of hateable mum, she's even more evil and selfish than Mrs. Na in I hate you but it's fine).. Anyway, if his wife was nice to him and also a nice sis-in-law, i would've been more supportive of them...

2) Umi, 2nd bro's wife.. She worked to her bones doing the household chores and she's still nice to that spiteful mom-in-law of hers.. She is a good wife and mum yet all her sacrifices are totally unappreciated! Hmmph.. i hate her husband.. he's not kind to her at all... and he dares to make her feel guilty about her suspicions about his relationship with that woman from work.. Clearly there's something going on between them.. Poor Umi! She works so hard she's almost the house maid except worse... At least house maids do get paid... And she's a wise woman too.. I wish EY would've listened to her advice regarding her way of treating the mom-in-law...

3) The dad (i meant the cop, not EY's dad), i feel sorry for him to have a wife like that. I wish he would've been more fierce and just told his wife to shut up and stop treating ppl like that...He shouldn't be scared of her! He's the husband for crying out loud! he's the boss in the house...

4) Isang (the third bro which i remember the name well), one of my fave character besides Umi.. I pity him for marrying EY.. Sure she's pretty and educated and they look good together but he's too kind for her.. i know that EY is like that because she grew up without a mum so she's always tough but honestly, that woman's all grown up, she should know better whether her actions are right or wrong.. She's too selfish and only thinks of herself and her family (i'm not saying it's wrong but she never considers her husband and his family at all, what's the point of being married then?) Isang is always the one who gives in but EY should start doing the same thing too.. Just because she's older and Isang's nice, she can't act that way. Isang is so gorgeous and he could have find someone else prettier and nicer than EY.. i started watching the drama when they just got married and i was so shocked with her treatment of him.. She doesn't respect him and is always throwing tantrums like a kid.. She doesn't even look like she loves him, i wonder why they got married in the first place... Someone better come into the picture and give EY a run for her money... (i'm thinking of that female cop, the prosecutor, she's pretty and nice :) )

Guest Greenrose934

Epi 47

Umi begins to go to school ( cooking ) and EY replacing her job .cooking .... good luck 2 evil women working together , one boss one bossi

Twice I went over that scene where Umi stood up to her decision to attend a culinary school despite the forceful disapproval of her MIL. She was not stopped from her plan even with her FIL's intervention for her to reconsider. I'm sure many viewers cheered her for being determined to do something to enhance & upgrade her inherent talent in cooking. She looked confident in front of HC when this insensitive, selfish & uncaring husband tried to talk her out of it. I hope the storyline will be directed towards a subplot where Umi will succeed & her husband becomes a failure, will go bankrupt & will turn to be a useless loser ... isn't he one already coz he is so dependent on Umi's snake friend. He believes that without YH, his business will go haywire & so he is willing to act foolish if only to keep this woman as he admits that he can't maintain his business without her.

It's tiring to watch the first son's endless chasing of his wife. He does nothing but scan the streets of Seoul looking for her & when the sun sets, he walks like a lost puppy back to the lap of his mother.

I enjoyed the scene where EY in place of Umi do the chores at her in-laws. It's time she learns to take orders from other people & feel how it is to be treated like a servant. It's a humbling experience but it's the only way to teach her she can't always have her way.

Guest ahhahha

Thanks for directing me to the link. I have read through link and am able to sign in clubbox and install the program. But when i click on the file i want to dl, the program pops up but no file is found. Sometimes the program pops up with the file, and i need to click on the start button, but no response at all when clicking on the start button. I just want to ask do i need to buy points before i can dl sth? If i can't dl from clubbox then i might need to use bt instead. Thanks very much for your help.

Guest zzola1003

EY replacing Umi doing household chores?? Wow!! That's more interesting than I thought. ;)

Can't wait to watch episod 47 then

Guest Greenrose934

Twice I went over that scene where Umi stood up to her decision to attend a culinary school despite the forceful disapproval of her MIL. She was not stopped from her plan even with her FIL's intervention for her to reconsider. I'm sure many viewers cheered her for being determined to do something to enhance & upgrade her inherent talent in cooking. She looked confident in front of HC when this insensitive, selfish & uncaring husband tried to talk her out of it. I hope the storyline will be directed towards a subplot where Umi will succeed & her husband becomes a failure, will go bankrupt & will turn to be a useless loser ... isn't he one already coz he is so dependent on Umi's snake friend. He believes that without YH, his business will go haywire & so he is willing to act foolish if only to keep this woman as he admits that he can't maintain his business without her.

It's tiring to watch the first son's endless chasing of his wife. He does nothing but scan the streets of Seoul looking for her & when the sun sets, he walks like a lost puppy back to the lap of his mother.

I enjoyed the scene where EY in place of Umi do the chores at her in-laws. It's time she learns to take orders from other people & feel how it is to be treated like a servant. It's a humbling experience but it's the only way to teach her she can't always have her way.

exactly

I like the writers turn UMI & EY this way

happy weekend :)

Guest lucky_moon

EY replacing Umi doing household chores?? Wow!! That's more interesting than I thought. ;)

Can't wait to watch episod 47 then

it seems someone in progress to grow up ;)

Guest Greenrose934

it seems someone in progress to grow up ;)

Yes cute girl

Hopefully We 'll get more 20 interesting episodes :)

Thanks for directing me to the link. I have read through link and am able to sign in clubbox and install the program. But when i click on the file i want to dl, the program pops up but no file is found. Sometimes the program pops up with the file, and i need to click on the start button, but no response at all when clicking on the start button. I just want to ask do i need to buy points before i can dl sth? If i can't dl from clubbox then i might need to use bt instead. Thanks very much for your help.

Check it up if yours PC /Laptop could be blocked by your security ??

good luck :)

Archived