http://www.sendspace.com/file/wmefhh

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C51236

[REVIEW] TV series "Three Brothers" - Final episode

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010061616032409272

"Three Brothers" - Final episode (KBS2 TV, 7:55 PM)

The final episode of "Three Brothers" would make a good example of a collection of all the cliches that could be seen in the finale of a family drama. It being a show that focused on characters' conflicts throughout its 70-episode run, the drama poured out cheesy, conventional solutions as it rushed to work out all the problems; trashy mother-in-law Gwa-ja (played by Lee Hyo-choon) threw herself into doing community service, as if she had to do more to be forgiven than just reconciling with her family; while Soon-kyung (played by Park In-hwan), who had been feeling helpless since retiring from work, restored his authority as the man of the house by setting up a counseling office to help ex-convicts adjust to society; Gun-gang (played by Ahn Nae-sang) helped Chung-nam (played by Do Ji-won) achieve her belated dream of going to college; married couple Hyun-chal (played by Oh Dae-gyu) and Woo-mi (played Kim Hee-jung) enjoyed their second honeymoon phase as well as expanding their business; another couple Lee Sang (played by Lee Joon-hyuk) and Eo-young (played by Oh Ji-eun) finally ended their pain of being unable to conceive a baby with Eo-young making a particularly heartwarming reconciliation with her stepmother Sol-yi (played by Lee Bo-hee).

On the other hand, female villain Yeon-hee (played by Kim Ae-ran) shed tears of repentance while looking like a beggar and faithfully completed the dual formula of a family drama; that there is no gain without pain and that what goes around comes around. During the sixty minutes, which was barely enough time to show how characters Tae-baek (played by Yoon Joo-hee), Sa-joong (Kim Min-hyuk) and Nan-ja (Lee Sang-sook) ended their romance, even went as far as showing a subtitle that read "Two years and five months after" and depicted sisters Eo-young and Boo-young (played by Jung Da-yoon) both giving birth on the same date. This means that a total of four newborn babies including the twins bore by Chung-nan, were used in the final episode as tools of reconciliation.

Even the final scene -- the finishing touch of all these familial sutures -- where everyone was dancing in front of the banquet table looked bizarre. With its extreme characters and contrived circumstances, "Three Brothers" was indeed a drama that was worthy of being labeled a "trashy drama." On another note, the drama -- within its boundary as a home drama -- portrayed all kinds of conflicts that could possibly exist in the world and made people aware of the uncomfortable truth that there is no one as close and distant as one's own family. Even people, who said it is a show they love to hate, could not bring themselves to turn the channel. Seriously, is the writer -- the ever-so-consistent Moon Young-nam -- the cruel one or is reality?

Original article: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010061616032409272

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

목록가기

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sema608

I know many have stopped discussing this drama, but I'm so full of anger that I have to post this. Watched EP 49 just now. My cable signal is unstable right now so I didn't get to watch earlier. The female prosecutor asked Isang for a lift and Isang was driving, chatting, and laughing with her while EY was sitting in the back. He stopped abruptly and asked if the FP was okay but not EY. That totally pissed me off. I can't believe the writers made him an richard simmons. He's so sexy on the eyes, but I can't stand his actions anymore.

No wonder EY was about to divorce his richard simmons. Why?! Why did they have to ruin Isang? Do they always have to make him match the femal prosecutor in wardrobe colors? UGH. How I wish the male prosecutor stayed. This is brutal.

IS and EY are the main reason why I watched this show in the first place. It's so sad to see that I'm more interested in Umi/HC in the latter half of the series. Stupid producers/writers destroyed my IS/EY. I will NEVER

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RAWDY

hi there , can some1 help save me by uploading the episodes either the chinese or english sub version in megaupload pls ? alot of links dead from the direct download :(

• 9 months later...
Guest melren

Eng-sub Epi 61

http://www.fileserve.com/file/UByECVx/[AM-A]Three.Brothers.61.mp4

Eng-sub Epi 64

http://www.fileserve.com/file/sNSsvkT/[AM-A]Three.Brothers.64.mp4

• 1 month later...

I've watched up to 17th episode, I really really really can't stand the mother-in-law (mil). She pisses me off whenever she opens her mouth. And oh my god, the voices of mil, Woo Mi, and Sol Yi annoyed a hell out of me. I really hope I'd be able to finish it since it's 70 episodes and yet the drama is such a nerve-wrecking, I gotta say it's much worse than Smile, Dong Hae. :wacko: I need to tolerate it just for the young couple: Yi Sang & Eo Young... please don't make me dislike 'em in latter episodes. :tears:

• 3 months later...

After watching a few episodes on KBS World I said I wouldn't watch it and forgot about it... until City Hunter. On my, that prosecutor looks interesting. That led me on a quest for Lee Jun Hyuk dramas, and that led me back to Three Brothers. Committing to a 70-episode drama takes courage, but I bit the bullet and began. After all, of one wants to watch a Lee Jun Hyuk drama this is the one.

Three quarters of the way though and I'm beginning to think of this drama as the dis-functional family of bad advise. I cannot believe how everyone gives advise not suited for others and they in turn take the advise. I guess it keeps the drama rolling... and me watching.

• 3 months later...
Guest ce_ja

hello, I am new in this forum. :)

I know that this Korean Drama has been 3 years ago, but this is the only time I got hooked in this korean Drama because of Lee Jun Hyuk after his cast in City Hunter. Can someone help me/give me some other links of Three Brothers where I can find a complete episode from 1-70... although I found some in mysoju.com and dramafans.org but some part of the videos aren't functioning nor working.

I've also tried the video link that was posted here, but the link wasn't working as well.

Thank you so much...

• 2 months later...

I really want to download this drama and I have searched for a long time but I haven't found it . If you still have this drama, please send me links that I can download. All the links are broken. Thanks you so much.

Archived