[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

There is a saying you always marry the closest resemblance to your parents. (something like that) sadly ILsang maries a woman just like his mum.

Exactly that is what I was thinking she is just like his mother. They make a big deal about her not having a mother but he did marry his mother. Just not surpised that there would be trouble, she was beautiful and sexy to attract him but she was too independent and has had everything her way basically. Same abuse tongue, I feel sorry for their children. She has been in charge of her household just don't seeing her sharing I thought the prosecutor would have been a much better choice. His relationship mirrors his fathers relationship with his mother. He was too in love to listen thinking he can overcome all of her drama. But this happens to the one who is so in love they lose their power. This is what his mother feared that he would not be able to have any say since it is his wife who run her household. The sooner they move out the better, she plays just too many games constantly testing, she knew her mother in law didn't like her it wasn't going to change also she has unresolved issues with her mother she won't address, abandonment issues, which causes the controlling issues she has. YiSang is just like her father, spoiling her giving her anything she wants..I guess we are attracted and marry people who are similar to out parents.

Now the second husband, he needs to get rid of his chief and start to train his brother in her place. Save up money and get out of that house, he has a deep emotional connection and a relationship with the Chief. HC and Woo Mi are like strangers living together she should have never left his bed, twice a year sex to no sex and she seems okay with that. Also Yoo mi took him for granted, why wait on her husband to look for a house share it with him but I guess they never were a love relationship he just got caught not using a condom. Her MIL will be like she is but I think they need to move out, Unfortunately, her family with all the money they wasted with her brother being in jail could have gone for a down payment. I know she is frustrated and the only person she can talk to is her mother but I can't see her getting anywhere arguing and fighting with her husband. She is waiting on him to fix it, even if the chief was gone it wouldn't fix that relationship. I wonder if he is still hanging on to resentment from having to marry her. Woo Mi needs to break the cycle her mother basically set her up to meet a MIL like she did. Even if Yoo Mi moved into her own place I just know she would be expected to go over and clean her mother in law's house and she would run right over. Her only way is to rekindle her relationship with her husband or take her kids and move on. Yoo Mi knows nothing but housework. Her MIL is the worse MIL I have ever watched on Korean dramas. They need to come up with solutions this shows you how you parent determines your children's partner in life. I think the mom recognizes herself.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greenrose934

Exactly that is what I was thinking she is just like his mother. They make a big deal about her not having a mother but he did marry his mother. Just not surpised that there would be trouble, she was beautiful and sexy to attract him but she was too independent and has had everything her way basically. Same abuse tongue, I feel sorry for their children. She has been in charge of her household just don't seeing her sharing I thought the prosecutor would have been a much better choice. His relationship mirrors his fathers relationship with his mother. He was too in love to listen thinking he can overcome all of her drama. But this happens to the one who is so in love they lose their power. This is what his mother feared that he would not be able to have any say since it is his wife who run her household. The sooner they move out the better, she plays just too many games constantly testing, she knew her mother in law didn't like her it wasn't going to change also she has unresolved issues with her mother she won't address, abandonment issues, which causes the controlling issues she has. YiSang is just like her father, spoiling her giving her anything she wants..I guess we are attracted and marry people who are similar to out parents.

Now the second husband, he needs to get rid of his chief and start to train his brother in her place. Save up money and get out of that house, he has a deep emotional connection and a relationship with the Chief. HC and Woo Mi are like strangers living together she should have never left his bed, twice a year sex to no sex and she seems okay with that. Also Yoo mi took him for granted, why wait on her husband to look for a house share it with him but I guess they never were a love relationship he just got caught not using a condom. Her MIL will be like she is but I think they need to move out, Unfortunately, her family with all the money they wasted with her brother being in jail could have gone for a down payment. I know she is frustrated and the only person she can talk to is her mother but I can't see her getting anywhere arguing and fighting with her husband. She is waiting on him to fix it, even if the chief was gone it wouldn't fix that relationship. I wonder if he is still hanging on to resentment from having to marry her. Woo Mi needs to break the cycle her mother basically set her up to meet a MIL like she did. Even if Yoo Mi moved into her own place I just know she would be expected to go over and clean her mother in law's house and she would run right over. Her only way is to rekindle her relationship with her husband or take her kids and move on. Yoo Mi knows nothing but housework. Her MIL is the worse MIL I have ever watched on Korean dramas. They need to come up with solutions this shows you how you parent determines your children's partner in life. I think the mom recognizes herself.

Exactly Tibit

I don't think the writers want that ... they want going around up and down .... repeatable ... to make ... 100 ..more episodes ... because of its rating B):rolleyes::lol::D just dishwashing ,cleaning,cooking ....drinking alcohol.. grocery-shopping ...... repeatable hundred times ....

NOthing new :lol::D It means the writers want to say there 's a very very stupid woman in this drama .. that's Umi ......no choice ... just stay like a maid .. going around to see her HC & her friend happy together ( how many times------ total enough 2-3 episodes more ... ) ??..then drinking :rolleyes:

i just have to say.. i loooove lee joon-hyuk!! i can't believe he is only a 84er.. and i saw the Happy Together variety show episode he was in with the other actors. He's so genuine and passionate about acting. is there a thread here just for him!? can't seem to find one.. he's my new favorite korean boy! ^^ hehe (i used to heart 2pm.. but now that they have been out of the picture, i needed a new infatuation. great timing! ^^

You love LJH, then watch City Hall. He has a supporting role in this drama.

I wonder what's in store for Umi after HC finally realized Yunhui is seriously after him. From pictures above, we see a well-dressed but teary-eyed Umi having dinner with her insensitive husband. Did she finally hear those hard-to-swallow confession of HC now more attached to that insane woman after her tell-all & show-all declaration of undying love for him?

EP43 Screencaps

dgsdffd.jpg

1dfesfd.jpg

credits nate

Who is the actor playing Um Chung Nan's ex-husband/boyfriend? He was in jail; is a wanted criminal; and is drummer, an experienced, very good drummer. I looked at several sites and the ex-bf is not listed. Thankx

Guest C51236

^ can you please remove the [ IMG ] tags from the front of the image? quoting images is not allowed on soompi. go back and edit your post before you get warned by the MODS!

Guest C51236

EP44 Screencaps

OH It's On Like Donkey Kong!! UMI, divorce that jack***!

Warning: Big SPOILERS!! -->HC and his little "mistress" go away together. They kiss but idk how far they went. When Umi finds them, the "friend" is in the shower! Umi is in tears, probably heartbroken over her husband lying to her about where he is. (I havent seen the ep but it seems like Umi brought along her 2 sons w/ her?)

[url="http://img696.imageshack.us/i/ehdsfs.jpg/"][img=http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3332/ehdsfs.jpg][/url]
[url="http://img20.imageshack.us/i/frespdld.jpg/"][img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8351/frespdld.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img138.imageshack.us/i/jlhioil.jpg/"][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5474/jlhioil.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img203.imageshack.us/i/moooooobbbitgh.jpg/"][img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/730/moooooobbbitgh.jpg[/img][/url][/codebox]

credits nate.

[size=3][b][color="#FF0000"]PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! [/color][/b][/size]

[u][b]EP44 episode ratings[/b][/u]

Nationwide: 39.9 (1st), Seoul: 39.5 (1st)

Source: TNS

Guest ahhahha

I like to watch the police lines, I think they are funny, and are exciting. It is much better to watch all those endless tears and quarrels among wives, husbands and mother-in-laws.

Guest mekka

Oh the hooneymoon couple are back, thou I do not like "what's her face" for Ilsang she was right about planning a baby, those days was for the uneducated, this is modern time everyone plan births and how many and finances. Ilsang is old fashion.

I'm not by nature a violent person, but that last frame in episode 44 want me to go ballistics. HC & his paramour deserve to be thrown to a public square & beaten to death ... better yet, tie them in poles & release deadly killer bees to attack & eat them up bit by bit .... well, it may be harsh but simply embarassing them is not enough. They have done the most despicable act of a human being ... they abused, deceived & injured an innocent gullible person who knew nothing but be a subservient wife & DIL to the point of appearing foolish, delusional & a psychiatric case.

I hope we will see a stronger & more determined Umi in the remaining episodes. She needs to gather her thoughts, her wits to show her deceitful husband & devious friend what she can become when pushed to the wall. :angry:

Guest pint0

I was hoping that the last frame was wishful thinking on her part. but from HC's reaction to her declaration of "love", it looks like an affair just waiting to happen.

haha, I think this is the first post advocating voilence that I've read from Carmina :You Go Girl :D

Archived