[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

I'm happy to read all your comments regarding UMI's determination to enhance her cooking knowledge. We are still at EP42 wherein the scenes revolves at EY's younger sister wedding and chasing by the ex live-in partner to CY.

I hope the extension will revolve to the success of UMI and downfall of her husband who is very dependent to his assistant. I hope CY will take over the hardships that UMI suffered.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the harsh slap HC gave the b!@tch?

I don't know who was in more shock, her or me.

I guess she pushed him too far, she shouldn't have made more trouble after he let her down... Her fault for that slap. Man I think he knows what a richard simmons she is now, thank god. And Umi really should just leave the house.... 'cause once this episode is over and HC comes back to you you're gonna be the good house wife that you are again with no life. Let EY and MIL take care of the house for the time being.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Oh my GOD YES!!!!!! Finally!!! The progression and evolution of Umi's character has sparked in these last two episode. I'm actually EXCITED for the 20 episode extension now! These last two episodes have been especially good, and I think the writer has finally reached her stride like in her previous shows. If she keeps the quality up for the next 20 episodes, this extension will truly be a blessing in disguise!

They should quickly resolve the conflict between HC, YE, amd Umi, otherwise it's going to drag. This is the turning point for all three characters unless they turn YE into a crazy stalking mess, which would deteriorate the quality of the drama in exchange for entertainment. Leave the craziness to the first son and first daughter-in-law.

I love on this board how we all basically only talk about Umi and nothing else like the policemen group or the fact that the first daughter-in-law's son might die. Ehhh who cares? ;) haha

I think if Umi goes along with her husband and forfeits one focus of study (which she will, because someone has to take care of the children and Hyun Chal just proved his fidelity to her), she should give up culinary school and go to college to study writing and literature. She already knows how to cook well!

Between EY and the mother-in-law hanging out together, I don't know whom I hate more. SO much complaining.

And someone please give Yi Sang a proper storyline please. He is the MAIN character of this show, so the writer needs to stop treating him like a comedic sidekick.

And with that, UMI has officially STOLEN this show. Three Brothers? Oh please. It should be called the ONE WOMAN UMI SHOW.

I guess she pushed him too far, she shouldn't have made more trouble after he let her down... Her fault for that slap. Man I think he knows what a richard simmons she is now, thank god. And Umi really should just leave the house.... 'cause once this episode is over and HC comes back to you you're gonna be the good house wife that you are again with no life. Let EY and MIL take care of the house for the time being.

Cant believe HC could react so strongly but it may turn out he is getting fed-up with her and finally recalling his wife's suspicions were right afterall. From last night, HC turn her away and refused to be seduced by her was a good sign that he didnt initiate it but if ever he responded was to help him in his business cos he finds her indispensable. There may be a possibility that HC will change his attitude towards Umi.

Guest Greenrose934

It could be a FAKE slap . B) . we have to wait next week to see what's .. going on :D:)

Guest pint0

HC is unbelievably stupid. He has seen the mess at the sauna when that hateful woman was away for a few days. A smart business owner will step in and have different people learn different aspects of her job and have one other person (maybe his brother) train to step in and take over her duties. But no, he's just so happy that she is back to - as she said, acts like his wife in the office. So basically, he is just using this woman and Umi to see that all his needs at home and at work are attended to. If I remember correctly, HC once complained that he didn't go to Univesity because of his elder brother. I think that was a wise decision. The tuition fees would have been wasted on him.

A few episodes ago, the writer had EY's Dad saying that when a couple quarells, 70% of the fault lies with the guy. And yesterday's episode on KBSW, we are supposed to believe that men are the ones who think of their parents and want to include them in all the family outings and stuff like that. That women don't think of the extended family. I really wonder what planet the writer is from!

The scenes involving Captain Isang are not funny at all. He is looking more and more foolish. It would be better if he is shot and killed while on duty. Otherwise, he will soon become less of a man at work, with his childish behaviour twoards his new brother-in-law. At home,and at work, a loser. All because he married the wrong woman! The prosecutor is not so bad after all. She is not out to seduce him like Umi's so-called friend.

Guest 2Van123

For those up to speed with what's showing in Korea, please let me know what happened at the hotel. Its been driving me nuts :rolleyes: Was it Umi's over active imagination or did something happen between the sickeing duo?

Guest LozloPengo

For those up to speed with what's showing in Korea, please let me know what happened at the hotel. Its been driving me nuts :rolleyes: Was it Umi's over active imagination or did something happen between the sickeing duo?

the evil lady tried to seduce him, but he resisted and left the room.

Guest 2Van123

the evil lady tried to seduce him, but he resisted and left the room.

Thanks so much :lol: So HC is not so bad as I thought. That means he is just dumb as he still didn't get the picture with her hugging him .. what, 2/3 times already!

Just finished watching episode 48 & wow, so far it's the best! Van, you should see how HC confronted YH with so much hatred (finally he showed a bit of remorse for being a jerk believing in that woman instead of his wife) & slapped YH in the presence of Umi when this evil woman desperately tried to destroy their already shaky relationship. HC, prior to this tried to cut the unofficial romantic liaison with YH when he realized he is starting to lose Umi ... that's just my reading coz I don't understand Korean. But as Greenrose mentioned, it's not time to rejoice as yet for HC might again lose his mind & run to YH for help. Interesting development. I could hear the cheering of the Umi fans :D Go, go girl!

The scene at the street bar where Umi & her FIL were seen drinking was very touching. Umi broke down in tears after her FIL handed her a gift. Finally she felt appreciated for the sacrifices she gave serving the family for 10 long years.

Guest 2Van123

I can hardly wait to watch that episode, Carmina. And that boy had better not slip up after that awesome slap or I might have to slap him myself :D

EY said that at 30 years of age, she is set in her ways and can't change. How come it doesn't occur to that selifsh inconsiderate OLD WOMAN :P to consider that her MIL who must be at least doubled her age is more set in her ways and its harder for her to change. I am glad that Soli will be her MIL. As she told EY, EY had better change or watch out. I'm watching and waiting :D

Guest Greenrose934

Just finished watching episode 48 & wow, so far it's the best! Van, you should see how HC confronted YH with so much hatred (finally he showed a bit of remorse for being a jerk believing in that woman instead of his wife) & slapped YH in the presence of Umi when this evil woman desperately tried to destroy their already shaky relationship. HC, prior to this tried to cut the unofficial romantic liaison with YH when he realized he is starting to lose Umi ... that's just my reading coz I don't understand Korean. But as Greenrose mentioned, it's not time to rejoice as yet for HC might again lose his mind & run to YH for help. Interesting development. I could hear the cheering of the Umi fans :D Go, go girl!

The scene at the street bar where Umi & her FIL were seen drinking was very touching. Umi broke down in tears after her FIL handed her a gift. Finally she felt appreciated for the sacrifices she gave serving the family for 10 long years.

a man who only loves Money ( with a huge Dollar picture in his office )..I didn't see when HC sharing his love for Umi ??( SMILE ..sex, going out , shopping ,....business .. even only business trip ...in a Luxury hotel not with Umi but YH , why did he HIDE. to Umi .. if he's ... innocence B) )

What did he do at home ??eating , caring his business again ... B) where are they sleeping ??what are they speaking ??

And HIS KIDS ?? what did he do for them ??

So that FAKE SLAP making Umi feeling better to trust him , quitting school , staying home to be a SLAVE again ..

I have to wait next week.. to see ... :rolleyes: ,I did NOT see HC respect Umi like a SPOUSE , just dragging her like a dog ...because of his angry ...

Have you guys ever seen a father hitting his boys ?? does he hate them ?? nooooop .... angry because of their stupid but still love them more ... so does HC .... B)

What HC needs

1/ A free maid at home ( no pay $$$ ) safety ... for his mom ..and his kids

2/A sweet woman at work , to make money $$$ and have fun

So Everything must be SECRET ... but YH broke it up ... :):lol::rolleyes:

I don't like to watch 1st couple anymore ... repeatable ... fake ..stupid ..lie ... ( pass forward)

IS .. I used to think ... He's smart,manly .. ... but not now .. He's ... stupid not fun with his actions ...his father's better ..even with his evil wife :lol::D

PS -> that slap only making Umi's fans feeling better :lol::D

Guest b00kw0rm

I am glad that Soli will be her MIL. As she told EY, EY had better change or watch out. I'm watching and waiting :D

I think you mean, Mum or StepM.

Umi should move out and EY should move in with I's family. Let the MIL really train her :P:lol::D

Guest zzola1003

I think you mean, Mum or StepM.

Umi should move out and EY should move in with I's family. Let the MIL really train her :P:lol::D

With Soli as her future stepmum and MIL from hell training her, phewwwwww.. that would be one tough road ahead for EY. Please don't let the curse of 'Umi & HC' repeated itself to 'EY & IS' ... that's would be a bore. Most probably what the writer is trying to do is the tense and stress from Soli and MIL will drive EY nuts and she will be more annoying and letting her anger towards her husand. And when things get worse to the point of them breaking up .. and suddenly EY found out she's pregnant. Hahahhahhaa ...

It's refreshing to see Umi going to cooking classes, not worrying a single thing what happend to the household she once cared so much. She is soo determined ... go Umi goo go go go

Guest pint0

I don't think Soli is a mean person who will take out her anger and frustration on others. So EY is save from her. But if EY tries any monkey business or tries to talk disrespectful to her, Soli will give as good as she gets. In that household the only one who can humble EY is Soli. I think EY needs to suffer a bit more. She still thinks she is the queen and everyone must obey her. Only she can get away with talking back, speaking nasty mean things in anger, being disrespectful, etc. Even if she should stay with MIL, it won't be the 'curse' repeating itself as this couple is quite different from HC and Umi. HC thinks of money first and foremost; IS thinks first of his stupid bride. Umi serves others and well EY talks big, but we've seen she couldn't even help Umi with the dishes! Umi tries to understand her MIL and EY wants MIL to understand her!

I don't think that EY is annoying because of tension and stress from Solli and MIL. She was already annoying from the start of the show. Its just that she has become progressively more annoying. If they are to have a baby, I hope they come to an understanding before then. kdramas like to think of marriages and babies as a cure-all. Very unrealistic.

Though Isang looks too submissive to his wife's temper & bratty ways, I would still prefer him that way rather than be another HC. One unfaithful husband in the family is enough. Besides Isang won't be convincing as a philandering husband with his caring devotion to his spoiled wife, who with her volatile character will surely raise hell & will not stop ranting & raving till she's assured of her husband's loyalty. Well, it's early to tell though ... with Boyeoung now pregnant, Isang is getting insecure in his place as the first son-in-law. <_<

Archived