[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

Guest sema608

I only like Cheonan because she finally became nice to Umi (I know, it wasn't sincere at first). I enjoyed the scene where she listened to Umi's problems with HC. Seems like she's not going to stay this way, huh?

I have good news and bad news. Happiness in the Wind / A Good Day When the Wind Blows will be on dvd. I asked for both 3 Brothers and this but KBSi only mentioned working on Happiness in the Wind. Is it possible they won't release 3 Brothers on dvd? =(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be mislead by the last pic showing IS/EY with the baby in the pram - it's EY's imagination longing to have a baby. The whole family jumped for joy when she announced she is pregnant through self-pregnancy test but after seeing her gynae she was shocked that the result is negative.

I also realised tt IS looked older n more tired from like ep 55 onwards. Must be tired from filming. And they dont have the ending song that was played when the evil MIL went to apologise to Umi. That was nice and I tot it wld be in the OST. Anyways, anyone knows what drama will be shown after this?

Guest lucky_moon

I also realised tt IS looked older n more tired from like ep 55 onwards. Must be tired from filming. And they dont have the ending song that was played when the evil MIL went to apologise to Umi. That was nice and I tot it wld be in the OST. Anyways, anyone knows what drama will be shown after this?

Please Marry Me :)

Guest zzola1003

ep 67 c-sub

thanks for the link cococrust :)

after seeing episod 62 aired last weekend, i've begining to like Soli. From being annoying MIL who always reminding HC about his responsibility to Umi family, the farting which I find it grosz to someone who has good heart when she insist on marrying EY dad even after she learnt about his illness. They got married the next day after learning about the news. Not to forget she was the only one who could knock some senses into the stubborn head of EY and MIL from hell. ;)

I like the way how the writer is showcasing how different an individual can be and at the same time being married, living with each other. That's what happen to EY and IS... EY has different way of showing her consideration and comfort. Likewise IS. They fail to recognise this before. I find it interesting that you accept your spouse differences and embrace it rather than trying hard to change him/her to your liking.

At the end of episode 61, EY finally recognised her flaws in being selfish. She didn't know how to share her problems but she has every reasons to be one. Yes, she was always on her own before. She was all by herself raising BY, she felt lonely and felt left behind by her ex prosecutor boyfriend who spent his time studying and pursuing his career. IS didn't support her when it comes to MIL. When she was miserable when BY ran away got pregnant (eventhough it was a pretence, EY didn't know), when she learnt about her dad getting serious with Soli. She didn't SHARE her misery with supposedly with IS. I doubt IS knew that EY was worried and troubled. The same thing happen when IS left home, she didn't share her feeling with anyone. At that time she has a bad relationship with her dad. BY was no help at all. IS simply pushed her aside and when she finally succumbed and cried she said she wished she had a mother. I felt so sorry for her at that time.

I guess seeing how her dad depends emotionally to Soli has opened her eyes. I guess in real life we sometimes forgets that life is all about putting aside our pride, sharing and accepting flaws/differences around makes us more mature and wiser. That's just my two cents :)

after i watched this drama...most story almost truth especially YS and EY.. before and after married is totally different than imagination. Try to be good boy to mama but need consider with the wife is very difficult. this drama teach us to face reality after married where the boys need to take care his family at the same time need to take care wife feeling. Umi and EY characters in this story is very good. They play their roles very well. We cannot escaped girl characters after married is like that. they like to control and at the same time, they also need attention their husband without the husband feeling.. they to be the best in their family but try not involved in their in-law families. i also a girl and i see it myself my cousin fight each other bcoz of in-law problem.. The wife should understand that their in-law contributed alot to their husband and is compulsory the husband take care his own family. So, i would like to say congrate EY, Umi and CN as their characters and roles in the drama very good. I like that!!!

Guest skara

Three Brothers - Ep.69 online: http://tomjone.xanga.com/728576473/three-brothers---ep69/

20100612211635_4c430619.jpg

Three Brothers - Ep.69 online: http://tomjone.xanga.com/728576473/three-brothers---ep69/

Guest melren

after watch e.69.... i cannot for tomorrow.. huhu... i so worry about EY.

Me too. I was so happy that she finally get pregnant, hopefully it's not miscarried.

I love the moment when EY asked IS to get lotsa of food for her, it's so cute esp when IS got caught by the dad hehehe.

Cant wait for the finale tomorrow ...

Guest kimbo39

Given how much food she scarfed down, could just be a bad case of indigestion. Just because your uterus gets bigger, doesn't mean your stomach does too.

Guest zzola1003

Given how much food she scarfed down, could just be a bad case of indigestion. Just because your uterus gets bigger, doesn't mean your stomach does too.

most probably that's the case or because of the liquid Soli gave her earlier. Since the family doesn't know about her pregnancy I presume.

there would be a hint of a trace of blood if she suffered a miscarriage. The rollercoster sensation is back again huh!! :unsure:

~~ what ever happen to YH :ph34r:

isn't cute one of the IS team member is trying to propose to the Prosecutor :)

today is the finale!!

Archived