• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TygrrLilly

I somewhat remember him from GTO...who did he play?

so flippin hot, and he's like...6ft, I think??

ahh!!! ever BETTER!!!

He was Noboru (I think) he played the quiet small kid that was bullied by those awful girls. He was the most adorable litte thing in it! I just wanted to like hug him and then put him in my pocket and take him home! Why anyone would bully him is beyond me, i just wanted to take care of him.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ oh yes...he had that awful haircut and high voice. so adorable ^0^

I was so surprised and secretly pleased when he had to ahem, show his wounds in front of the entire school ^^;;

Guest ookikioo

OMG OGURI SHUN!!!

i remember when i first started watching hana yori dango and there wasnt an oguri shun thread i was so sad...now im just ecstatic =D

Guest Special Kay

Ahh, some of my pictures are out of banthwith.. I fix some but not all.

Here's some more pictures. ^^

He looks good as a girl. o__0

oguri15.jpg

oguri4.jpg

oguri5.jpg

oguri6.jpg

oguri7.jpg

oguri8.jpg

oguri9.jpg

oguri2.jpg

oguri1.jpg

Guest ohnoitsme

he was pretty....strange looking in gokusen with that bright blonde hair but in hana yori dango....he was very very good looking....:)

Guest goodvibrations

I want to see a Mari/Oguri lovechild. Woooooh, a mini Oguri or a super tall Mari. 8D

Oguri's divine. in Gokusen. with that crazy blonde hair.

Guest swtviet92

bird.jpg

shun.jpg

shun04.jpg

toughguy.jpg

tousledhair.jpg

layoncar.jpg

for more , go to my photobucket here .

ahh !! oguri ! love him . i was first exposed to him in hana yori dango . he didn`t really get to me , but then i watched gokusen ... OMG ! that is his best role up to date !!! oguri is so much more goofy than all his laid back roles , and although i enjoy him in all his laid back roles , i think it would be better if he had more goofy gokusen - like roles . His new movie the neighbor 13 was really ... weird , but he did an awesome job .. i mean , to those people who watched it ... the scene when they`re dancing in his mind ... let`s just say he`s REALLY confident . i`m still awaiting his turn as a lead actor in a drama .

great , aspiring actor .

and .. all time favorite =

baeball.jpg

Guest AznGirL

Hot and cute, damn!

I’m new to Japanese dramas and he’s making me stick around. Love him. I seriously hope he gets a lead role soon….maybe as a dark, heroic, bad-boy…umm, that would be interesting!

Oh yes…and I hope he keeps the short, black hair. Plz…plz…plz…

Archived