Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahh! i love him! hez so cutee!!

i first noticed him in Gokusen!! yeh.. even tho Jun took the spotlight i still noticed him!! then in Densha Otaku... now HYD!!!

yea... i didn't really notice him in Gokusen..that time i was all focusing all on MATSU JUN !!

not until "hana yori dango" .. i found out that he is HOT / CUTE!!!

i didn't know he played in "Summer Snow".....i was looking up his profile and saw him in the Summer Snow list..i was like" Wahh? .." didnt regconize him at all...looks so different...

yea in this new drama...WOW! he's hot !!

Ahhh.... Oh how I loveeeee Oguri Shun. He's such a good actor. He was so adorable in GTO, I'd have to say. He looked so young! It was so cute. Watching Summer Snow, I took notice of how much of a wonderful actor he truly is. I truly appreciate his roles, and that he can act. In fact, he's one of my favorite actors. He was so cool in Gokusen. His bright yellow funky hair kind of made him stand out. It was cute.

Thus concludes my paragraph of how much Oguri Shun rocks. <3

omg omg omg. SHUN OGURI!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! now even more that he played Rui on Hana Yori Dango.

i did not know his best friend is also one of my favorite actor. :o

he is so cute, hot & talented. the whole package. i can't remember the last time i went mad over an actor. eek, i feel an obsession coming.

*saves all pics*

i can't believe he is 23!!! i still have the image of him in gokusen!!!

oguri shun is officially on my obsession list... after watching him in HYD... im totally going all crazy over him!!! he is a good actor and he is so hot!!!

Announcements