Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aww, so many cutesy pics of him!!! he's so my latest obsession. he has that pouty lips going on, it's so natural. you can see that he does it a few times in HYD. haha.. cute.

I've seen both GTO and Summer Snow... but i have no idea who he is in either of them...

is the the kid that gets picked on in GTO?

HE IS H-O-T in HYD!!! I like him the best in it... YUMMYLICIOUS... he reminds me of Hwanhee for some reason, its either the hair or the eyes.... or I just haven't been looking at Hwanhee enough =\

OMO! is mari really his girlfriend? and still is? OMO pls tell me thats not true...i mean, its wonderful but i never thought that5 those would match together, im kinda shocked!

its true, thats why mari was forced to "resign" from Morning Musume. The fans were pissed off about it

he is one of my fave in Gokusen...

at first i didnt notice that he played as a deaf brother in Summer snow

and yeah i prefer him with short hair....

i wonder whom he is with in these pics

why are most of japanese guys so freaking HOT??? T_T

yeahh

i agree with u

my current obsessions are:

*Satoshi Tsumabuki

* Jun Matsumoto

i like him with hairstyle like in Gokusen

*Oguri Shun

I've seen both GTO and Summer Snow... but i have no idea who he is in either of them...

is the the kid that gets picked on in GTO?

HE IS H-O-T in HYD!!! I like him the best in it... YUMMYLICIOUS... he reminds me of Hwanhee for some reason, its either the hair or the eyes.... or I just haven't been looking at Hwanhee enough =\

yeah, in GTO, he was the scrawny little kid that got beat up in the beginning...In Summer Snow, he was the semi-deaf brother...in HYD, he's just plain HOT...