Which actress do you think is pretty?

Guest fangirl.junho_717b

most of them are really pretty but the prettiest ones for me are Yoo In Na, Shin Min Ah, Song Hye Gyo, Han Ji Min, Yoon Eun Hye, and Han Ye Seul

Guest miaumou

kim soeun, park shinhye, moon chaewon, han hyojoo

suzy too but i think of her more as an idol than an actress

• 2 weeks later...

This is most likely one of the toughest questions I've had to answer this week (with other questions being "what's for dinner?" and "what series shall I watch?").

My number one is definately Ha Ji-Won. She's got that tough girl going for her and her crying scene in Secret Garden (when she's told that her boyfriend has regained his memory) was just so incredibly moving and felt so real.. She's my number one :)

Second place I must admit, will have to go to Song Hye-Kyo. I just love her cute face :)

Third place will be handed out to Gianna Jun. Simply lovely. Great actress, georgous woman all around. :)

Just curious - why do you use their real Korean names for the first two actresses, but not for Jeon Ji Hyeon? 

​To be honest, I don't know their names by heart since I've just been introduced into the wonderfull world of K-Drama so I'm using the names listed on asianwiki. Jeon Ji Hyeon is listed there as Gianna Yun (I'm assuming you mean her? :)). 

My status of n00b is not because I'm inactive. It's a status I've earned by hard work and dilligence :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My vote also goes to Song Ji Hyo, this woman is absolutely stunning, she has a perfect slim and sexy body, a face that is perfectly proportionate, and she just is a natural and universal beauty, I never was as mesmerized by a female celebity whether Asian or Western as i was when I saw her model pictures and event pictures of her all dressed up! she is  my beauty icon and a fashion icon. her beauty just fits it all whether nightclub, magazine, catwalk,  you name it

Song_Ji_Hyo.png

VOGUE-song-ji-hyo-EC-86-A1-EC-A7-80-ED-9

BZ0rD3WCYAEwfFy.jpg:large

22631241.jpg

• Like 1

Guest bingsoo9

One of the few Korean female stars that I really like and am familiar with is Eu Ddeum Han... She's not a actress but a model.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't post pictures because they are all pretty; the list is so long. Here is my list with no particular order :

Park Shin Hye, Go Ara, Kim Tae Hee, Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji-Won, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Jihyun, Han Hyo Joo, Park Min Young, Han Ga-in, Shin Min Ah, Suzy, Yoona, IU, Lee Da Hee, Lee Young-Ae, Han Chae-Young, Jang Nara,  Lee Ha-Na, Kim Hyun-Joo, Park Han Byul, Son Ye Jin, Shin Se Kyung, Lee Yeon Hee, Kim So Eun, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Min Jung, Krystal Jung, Jessica Jung (all singers turned actress),

It's like all the main and second female character of all kdrama and kmovies I've watched.