Which actress do you think is pretty?

There are so many & depending on my mood...my list changes almost daily haha. But lately, I've been admiring 소이현 (So Yi Hyun). She's just has this effervescent beauty about her & plus she's a pretty good actress too. :wub:

Also, been admiring the beauty of 정은채 (Jung Eun-chae), who's currently starring in her first Kdrama, "My Bitterweet Life".

Guest alexbin

1.Song Hye Kyo too pretty for me and a lot of people love her

2.the second place i choose hwang sun hee ( 2nd lead actress at city hunter) she is very beautiful and elegant

3.lee dae hee love her face and body

for me the prettiest Actress is LEE YO WON

she's also Amazingly CUTEEE as a MOTHER... omo.... she's even cuter than those single and younger actress :wub:

cc11.jpg

0419a.jpg

0518a.jpg

0419o.jpg

0504j.jpg

She's also so tall....... 173 cm... :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest dairybutter

Song Hye Kyo.

Shin Min Ah

IM SOO JUNG (love love love)

Im_Soo_Jung.jpg

Han Hyo Joo is very pretty too IMO

han-hyo-joo.jpg?w=620&h=850

And I believe they all possess natural beauties, which is even more admirable :x

Guest kitkatz23

Based on looks alone...in no paticular order:

Shin Min Ah

Kim Tae Hee

Han Chae Young

Song Hye Kyo

Lol, i think mine are very obvious. There are countless pretty korean actresses, but the above 4 are stunningly gorgeous. :)

• 7 months later...
Guest kcmg25

For me the prettiest is Kim Hyun Joo. She has the perfect lips, beautiful eyes and a certified natural beauty. Even if she is now in her mid 30's, she still exudes charisma. Plus, she has a very kind heart and a personality anyone would want to be with.biggrin.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...