Which actress do you think is pretty?

everyone (well almost everyone :P ) mentioned these actresses who are also my favourite in terms of acting (these ladies are seriously adorable and very talented)....and i listed them out in no particular order, i just love all of them!:

le da hae - as mentioned by someone previously, she's very charming...her very talent and charm make her stood out and become so attractive...

kim sun ah - another very charming woman...she is all woman (very very sexy) and very talented...so far i love all of her dramas and she got such hot chemistry with her leading actors - married or otherwise in real life ;)

song hye gyo - a very beautiful actress...also very talented!she is a very natural beauty to me :)

uhm jung hwa - another very charming and sexy actress...she is very attractive in all of her dramas and movies...very eye-catching too :D

• 1 year later...
Guest mijoo-pearl

Me? Only Jung So Min, she is a newbie but she is NATURAL BEAUTY, not event done single thing on her face.

I'm actually like someone who is sharp like Han Ye Seul but when I saw So Min, I fall in love with her haha :w00t:

Guest monkeyshinobi

Kim So Eun

Kim Tae Hee

Song Hye Gyo

Yoon Eun Hye

Jung So Min

Han Hyo Joo

there's many pretty actresses, but these ones i remember off the top of my head. :]

Guest dreamy21

1.) Kim Tae Hee

2.) Han Hyo Joo

I see that a lot of people have these 2 actresses on their list as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

Guest musiCeren

I think Song Hye Kyo is the prettiest. ^_^ Lee Dae Hae,Yoon Eun Hye,Jung So Min,Goo Hye Sun... rolleyes.gif Hey! There are a lot of pretty actress. huh.gif smile.gif