[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that you mentioned it... HMMMFF.. I am not sure now whether they know or not that she's a "she". With my little tittle knowledge in korean... Geun Suk said this on 0:33, "Mi Nyu, ani, Mi Nam-ie ga?....."or something along those lines; which can be translated as, "Mi Nyu, no, Mi Nam right?" I *think* the group knows that she's a "she"........... I`m unsure. that's just how I interpreted that scene... honestly we are seriously in need of a kind korean translator :P but yea why else would Geun Suk say that if he didn't know Mi Nyu at all, right? and seeing how the manager plead the nun Mi Nyu to replace her twin, I think that gives off the idea that they know that she's a she... sooooo.. maybe Geun Suk puts pressure on her because he knows she`ll be incapable of doing so......

But Hopefully I`m wrong. I honestly want Geun Suk to discover that she's a female in the later episodes :lol:

I think that part was just a promotional teaser? Don't think it will be part of the drama..

The real thing starts at 0:40?

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

im not sure about this, but park shin hye is supposed to pretend to be a boy throughout the whole entire series right? i haven't keeping up much w/ the news so im just guessing. anyways, i just saw the trailer and i SWEAR i saw her as a girl in two scenes...unless i mistook uee as her. anyways, i kinda skimmed the trailer but i saw a girl in a black outfit and shorts dancing on stage which i though was PSH...but might end up being uee. but then like right after that, there was that airport like scene w/ the three guys and im pretty sure i saw PSH in a black skirt and long hair walking behind them,

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

WOW 5 minture preview. I hope it does really well. it looks very promising! :D

haha I am in love witht he GIF, the 4 of them are so hot!

Guest tuchee11

I'm just hoping (REALLY hoping!) that JGS's hairstyle will change as the drama progresses. I think the hair represents his personality (e.i, cold hearted, mean). Then when he meets Shin Hye and the other guys he learns and realizes a lot of things. Then he loosens up and becomes a warm hearted guy, the good guy in him comes out and poof! :lol: his hairstyle changes! Hahahaha! And fangirls squeal! :lol: I think the hair will give us the "feel" to Tae Kyung's arrogant character. So if we cringe because of his hair, and we cringe because of his attitude and personality, it spices up the character :lol: But of course, I'm still hoping for a hairstyle change! Haha! I want to see his Prince Charming look once again!

I'm loving the 5 min trailer! It made up for the first one. I hope somebody can sub it though. I can't believe October is so near! Thanks for the updates! ;)

Now that you mentioned it... HMMMFF.. I am not sure now whether they know or not that she's a "she". With my little tittle knowledge in korean... Geun Suk said this on 0:33, "Mi Nyu, ani, Mi Nam-ie ga?....."or something along those lines; which can be translated as, "Mi Nyu, no, Mi Nam right?" I *think* the group knows that she's a "she"........... I`m unsure. that's just how I interpreted that scene... honestly we are seriously in need of a kind korean translator :P but yea why else would Geun Suk say that if he didn't know Mi Nyu at all, right? and seeing how the manager plead the nun Mi Nyu to replace her twin, I think that gives off the idea that they know that she's a she... sooooo.. maybe Geun Suk puts pressure on her because he knows she`ll be incapable of doing so......

But Hopefully I`m wrong. I honestly want Geun Suk to discover that she's a female in the later episodes :lol:

Now this is all just based on assumption :P since I have no clue how to speak the Korean language^_^. I think that because the idol group was originally only 3 members, for whatever reason they had to take on another person. Maybe that's the reason they were being hard on her? Also, the manager is probably the only one that knows about the switch...because if the other boys know they probably wouldn't agree! hahaha, yes we badly need a Korean translator! Everything I'm assuming could be way off the mark! :lol:

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I just saw the trailer again and it just seem like I found more little details inside. It look good, so good! I am guessing all the member fall for Shin Hye, she is so lucky!! :D i want to be her!

oh yeah, I like the first poster more, haven't seen a poster like that in a while, the 2nd one is kind of blah. cliche. the colors make it less like the teaser shows.

I like all the characters in here, ahh I am in big trouble school is just going to start for me and this is out ahh. Do my best for both side :D

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG, the trailer was soo cute! I can tell there are going to be lots of cute funny scenes. I cnt wait cause i Love PSH so much! I'm so happy she's the main lead. She's gnna have so many cute scenes with all the boys. LOL yay! i'm so anticipating this drama! AIR already! hahahha thanks for all the news!

can sum1 pls pleaaaasee sub the long trailer?im dead curious now!

what did the manager tell nun minyuh when he was kneeling before her?

and do the boys actually know she's a she??

i can see all the cliche kdrama elements here eg when taekyung dragged minyuh's hand forcefully,and the accidental kiss :P im lovin it tho..hope this is a good great one

im not sure about this, but park shin hye is supposed to pretend to be a boy throughout the whole entire series right? i haven't keeping up much w/ the news so im just guessing. anyways, i just saw the trailer and i SWEAR i saw her as a girl in two scenes...unless i mistook uee as her. anyways, i kinda skimmed the trailer but i saw a girl in a black outfit and shorts dancing on stage which i though was PSH...but might end up being uee. but then like right after that, there was that airport like scene w/ the three guys and im pretty sure i saw PSH in a black skirt and long hair walking behind them,

both of the girl in the scene you mentioned is not PSH..

the girl dancing on the stage in black outfit is UEE..

the other one in the airport with black attire is not PSH neither..someone else.. ;)

Yes, like twinkystar mentioned, My Girl and You're Beautiful have the same writers sooo we`ll be expecting alot of similar actions. This definitely is going to be a very funny drama since Hong sisters, the writers, are pretty well known with comedy-romance.

Here are their past hit dramas for reference :D

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hong_Jung_Eun

wow so this drama is the hong sistesr works!! i really enjoy thier works love thier comedy-romance dramas the most! wow certainly can't wait to watch this

and yeah ppl mention geunsuk's her, to me, it still looks fine but it could have been better :D

wow so this drama is the hong sistesr works!! i really enjoy thier works love thier comedy-romance dramas the most! wow certainly can't wait to watch this

and yeah ppl mention geunsuk's her, to me, it still looks fine but it could have been better :D

almost all hong sister drama is a hit..i hope you're beautiful will be a hit and has good rating.. :)

Guest Sushii-P

Preview look great!!

I really love pretty boy (as everybody) but They are Boys Over Flowers seriously!!!

I really like Park Shi Hye!! Just don't like UUE ...

Guest TaroTard

I haven't been commenting on here a lot at the moment, but I'm sure once the show actually starts I'll be here a lot :P

I am assuming that the other band members think that the main girl is a boy, would I be right in that? I'm not sure if it was already mentioned or not I haven't been on this thread for a while.

The trailer looks awesome I cannot wait to start watching it ^0^ thanks for all the links guys =D

thank u for the translation :D

so i assume none of the boys know her real identity then?since there's the magic word "gay" floating around sumwhere during the trailer..

so JGS will have to go through the same orientation-issue just like han gyul?that shud be fun,esp becos he seems like such a cold hearted person here :P

I'm just hoping (REALLY hoping!) that JGS's hairstyle will change as the drama progresses. I think the hair represents his personality (e.i, cold hearted, mean). Then when he meets Shin Hye and the other guys he learns and realizes a lot of things. Then he loosens up and becomes a warm hearted guy, the good guy in him comes out and poof! :lol: his hairstyle changes! Hahahaha! And fangirls squeal! :lol:

I don't like Geun Suk's hair in the drama too. too flat.... but in some angles, it doesn't look that bad. (ie, the train scene when he was wearing shades. I just had to admit he was hot there :blush: LOL. then the airport scene)

but yea, I hope I get to see Geun Suk's curly hair (the one from the BTS pics). LMAO or maybe he decides to cut it, even better :P

I think that because the idol group was originally only 3 members, for whatever reason they had to take on another person. Maybe that's the reason they were being hard on her? Also, the manager is probably the only one that knows about the switch...because if the other boys know they probably wouldn't agree!

Yeah~ I like a story like this for the drama. Like you said, it's more likely that all of them were clueless of her identity.

Knowing Geun Suk's personality here, I doubt he would really allow that.

here is some brief translation for the 5 min. preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epo3E1AErA

Are you a beautiful girl, no, I mean a beautiful guy?

Thank you very much jina_bing_bang for the translation!!!! :D Hope you do us more in the future :P

So Geun Suk asked from the trailer if she`s a girl or boy. LOL.

I see, Shin Hye's name in here is a pun for pretty boy/girl :lol:

So pretty much none of them knows her identity except for the manager..... I like it! I`m excited to see Geun Suk having feelings for Shin Hye in the thought that she is a "he" :lol:

thank u for the translation :D

so i assume none of the boys know her real identity then?since there's the magic word "gay" floating around sumwhere during the trailer..

so JGS will have to go through the same orientation-issue just like han gyul?that shud be fun,esp becos he seems like such a cold hearted person here :P

HHAHAHA! Yeah he seemed to detest Shin Hye here.

"magic word "gay" floating around sumwhere during the trailer", LOL that should be fun especially we get to see a kissing scene right away. like whooooooooot! although its more like vomitting afterwards :lol:

Archived