[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found another article here

Google Translation:

"You're Beautiful" Jang Geun Suk - Park Shin Hye, 12 hours hot truck chugyeoksin

2h7mpmb.jpg

'Chasing after another.'

Youth Star Jang Geun Suk and a whopping 12 hours truck chase scene was filmed.

New sumokgeuk 'You're Beautiful' (SBS) the owner has authorized the two hottest actor in Hollywood masterpiece motji aeksyeonsin of the staff was astounded. Seoul Sangam DMC conducted the past 28 in front of God's pursuit of the handsome (Park Shin-Hye), she learned that Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk) taken as evidence after they tried to take video footage taken on the run.

Jang Geun Suk for recording 12 hours a day hanging on the truck run and ran along Park Shin Hye. Asphalt road bridge over 달리다 ppikkeut slipped despite the last minute even though the pain was shooting back door is hiding.

2.5m high wire without a tie Park Shin Hye truck is hanging on to flutter the hearts of the staff were watching. Running from the truck to smoke, despite the end of the breathtaking feeling immersed in the smoke and the tears of admiration jaahnaetda introduced.

Credits for "taking the morning until 6 in the complaint resulted night without a word, thanks to the set of actors doing the best that laughter was the atmosphere," he said.

The first wave will ride sumokgeuk seven days 'handsome, they are the' FT Island, including the Park Shin Hye Jang Geun Lee Hong, After School and Yui's interview is to collect the subject.

Guest shako_86

wow...it's look a good drama... cant wait to watch it...hope somebody will upload into MF since i cant dload from Mu or RS...really looking forward 2 watch it

wow...it's look a good drama... cant wait to watch it...hope somebody will upload into MF since i cant dload from Mu or RS...really looking forward 2 watch it

I'm gonna be uploading the HAN episodes to mediafire. Look for the links over at aja-aja.com

Guest rana1989

I'm gonna be uploading the HAN episodes to mediafire. Look for the links over at aja-aja.com

thank you very much , me too i can't download from megaupload and i was waiting for some one to upload it at mediafire so many thanks to you , you are the best ..... fighting

Guest joeydragonlady

Thanks. I can only download at Mediafire. I am so excited!

Guest zzisay17

Can anyone tell me which is the "right" tranlation of the extended trailer this Youtube or this Viikii

cus one of them says that Go Mi Nam got hit but on the other one it says that Go Mi Nam was the one doing the hitting...there are other differences but i keep forgetting how to word them...anyway no disrespect to whoever translated them i just want to know so that when the scene happens I won't be confused :)

Probably, viikii ^^ hehe ^^

Guest kazenai

with that pictures of the airport

i can guess that they know that she is a girl!

D:

He(PSH) could have said that he has a sister (Just as done in She's the man)...that's what I'm guessing since the production would never release this climax. I think they might opt to do something like Queen Seon Deok....where Yushin (in this case JGS) knew all along that Deokman was a girl but still let her live with them.

Whatever happens I am happier with a depressed and angry JGS when he finds out PSH is a girl....

Archived