[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I love the new teasers!! ^__^ thank you guys for sharing!

the background song is really old... Hilary Duff's song "Math"?

yay! Keunsuk and UEE? :D is she Taekyung girlfriend or something? Mi Nam's rival? :D

that's exciting! yayayay! I can't wait! UEE looks sweet... ^^

can someone post the pics on the teaser 2? I love it.

I WANT MORE TEASERS!!!

Taekyung looks really arrogant and snob. lol reminds me of Draco Malfoy. (same hairstyle and smirk) ekeke

Guest springblossoms

hahaaha ... the 2nd teaser is so cute. jgs has his smirk face at psh but such angelic sweet smile at uee. looking forward to watch all their interplay. :D:lol:

Did anyone noticed that the female lead is way to feminine to look like a guy. I mean her mannerisms and the ways she acted are way too girly. If im a guy i would totally notice that he is really a she. unlike YEH in CP 7.gif(her walking style amd mannerisms were manly so she really bring out the man in her). cutting ones hair short doesnt mean a girl can take on a guy persona, she needs to act manly too........oh well will see how it goes with the first episode (im keeping my hopes up)

Guest Chibi90

Did anyone noticed that the female lead is way to feminine to look like a guy. I mean her mannerisms and the ways she acted are way too girly. If im a guy i would totally notice that he is really a she. unlike YEH in CP 7.gif(her walking style amd mannerisms were manly so she really bring out the man in her). cutting ones hair short doesnt mean a girl can take on a guy persona, she needs to act manly too........oh well will see how it goes with the first episode (im keeping my hopes up)

That's probably cus PSH's character has to suddenly act as her brother even though she had previously been a nun, on the other hand YEH's character had always been tomboyish and because of that was frequently confused as a guy. Anyways i can hardly wait i'm glad only a couple of days are left, hope it won't dissapoint :D

Guest newlili

One thing which is much different from Coffee prince is the girl before she disguised to be a guy is : she was really feminine, she's planned to be a nun. (Coffee prince from the start of epi 1, the girl in there was always mistaken as a guy) . In this You 're handsomes drama, the girl has an identical twin brother, and she was forced to take the brother's identity . In the trailer, after she disguised to be a guy, you can see Go Mi Nue told one of the guy in the band that people thought she was a gay :lol: LOL

btw, I also have 2 twin cousins: 1 boy, 1 girl , both nearly look like each other (same yellow hair although they are 100% asians, same dark brown eyes, same face, same lips) , except when they came to puberty, the girl was much taller than the boy :lol:

Guest antinh85

You can't approach this drama with such realistic thinking, after all it's supposed to be a playful drama with a sense of humor. It's very disney and very teenage lovey dovey type of story. What did you expect? Did you notice that the other members are rather feminine too. Just one look at the female character and everyone will knows she's female. But we have to look past it and just flow with the made up story like we're suppose to.

I think it's cute that they created this type of story. I am looking forward to this cute drama. Reminds me of some japanese manga and some of those weird tawainese idol series.

^Thanks for sharing the link!

fkgkdfjkjflgjdl! did anyone spot that? There was some GeunHye moment right there.

Shin Hye was happily making her way to greet Geun Suk and have sorta clasping hands with him. How cute is that! They're close. hahaha! :lol:

Hongki's obviously loving his ice cream scene. ROFL

Guest andie_x

I hadn't been so excited for a drama, since forever.

OMG i spazz so hard at every preview there is. it looks so so good! I hope it gets subbed really soon

^^ you're welcome, and thanks for the new pics Brigichii. :)

There was some GeunHye moment right there.

Shin Hye was happily making her way to greet Geun Suk and have sorta clasping hands with him. How cute is that! They're close. hahaha! :lol:

:P hahaha, oh yeah... another adorable GuenHye BTS moment. I noticed that too.

Shin Hye actually didn't know that Geunsuk was there... the direcotr just called him and she excitedly greeted him. "Aneyooooong!!!" adorable indeed. She's telling him something but I can't understand it. lol can someone translate it? *squeee* :D

Guest Brigichii

^Thanks for sharing the link!

fkgkdfjkjflgjdl! did anyone spot that? There was some GeunHye moment right there.

Hongki's obviously loving his ice cream scene. ROFL

YESSS!! They're so cute ^^

24exdmd.jpg

ddnnlz.jpg

51oq9w.jpg

Guest anyone09mar

only 2 days more, I'm a little worried, becuz on the Oct 7th, Lady Castle reaches the nearly last ep.--> So Worried for the Rating of "you're beautiful"!!!!!!! I hope the rating is very high!

Also, anyone know when we can get the OST (i means the full one)?

another article I found online.

월화는 ‘선덕여왕’, 수목은 뭘 볼까? ‘아이리스’ VS ‘미남이시네요’

2dkh79d.jpg

KBS 2TV 새 수목드라마 '아이리스'와 SBS 새 수목드라마 '미남이시네요'의 경쟁구도에 시청자들의 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

10월 7일 '미남이시네요' 출격 이후 1주일 차로 방영하는 두 드라마는 스타일이 극명하게 달라 '선덕여왕' 천하의 월화드라마에 비해 지지부진했던 수목드라마 경쟁을 더욱 뜨겁게 만들 전망이다.

화려한 볼거리의 전형적 남성 취향 드라마와 아기자기한 재미들을 느낄 수 있는 가벼운 드라마 중 2~30대 시청자들의 선택이 어디를 향하느냐에 따라 드라마의 성공을 가늠할 수 있어 '미남이시네요'와 '아이리스'의 경쟁은 더욱 만만치 않을 것으로 예상된다.

특히 유명 출연진과 250억원 규모의 제작비로 야심차게 시작한 MBC '에덴의 동쪽'이 신인 배우들로 포진된 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'에게 시청률을 빼앗기며 고전한 사례가 있어 두 드라마의 경쟁 구도는 팽팽한 긴장감을 더한다.

방송가에서는 향후 결과에 따라 다른 드라마들의 기획 방향에도 큰 영향을 끼칠 것이라는 의견이 대부분이라 두 드라마의 경쟁에 더욱 촉각을 곤두세우고 있다.

꽃미남 밴드 에이엔젤(A.N.JELL/ 장근석, 박신혜, 이홍기, 정용화)의 좌충우돌 성장스토리를 담은 SBS 수목드라마 '미남이시네요'는 10월 7일 첫 방송되며, 이병헌 김태희 정준호 김소연 김승우 빅뱅 탑(T.O.P/본명 최승현) 등 대형 톱스타들이 총출동하는 한국형 첩보드라마 '아이리스'는 10월 14일부터 방송된다.

source

only 2 days more, I'm a little worried, becuz on the Oct 7th, Lady Castle reaches the nearly last ep.--> So Worried for the Rating of "you're beautiful"!!!!!!! I hope the rating is very high!

Also, anyone know when we can get the OST (i means the full one)?

I'm a bit worried about the competition between IRIS and You're Beautiful.

IRIS looks seriously good. Their poster looks wow.... great casting and everything.

I'm just sad because Your Beautiful staff didn't do a lot of drama promotion. T_T

Guest jkan93l

i think a lot of the younger crowd will tune in for YOu're beautiful....my guess

IRIs maybe for the older crowd ...they have a great cast and looks like a hit, but i rather watch teeny mushy lovely dovey dramas..lol

Guest White Star

both series are really good and interesting ..... I think it's all come down the the script and the taste...

Remember The Lobbyist??? so much hype, a lot of money... rating sucks

I'm not saying it will be the same case with IRIS.... I do hope both series will do well.

Guest joeydragonlady

Thanks for posting new pictures. I love Jang Geun Suk. Why is his hair so flat?

I wanna see him with better hair!

Archived