[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

I like the song! It's soooo good! they're so good! :D I wonder what's the song title? I hope they will release the song as soon as possible! yayayay! I want the whole drama soundtrack!

I think It's Shin Hye's voice around 2:15? she sings the bridge part! her voice is so cute and very feminine... It blended and matches Keunsuk's deep voice. :D I want a duet!

by the way, I thought she's going to change her voice? I'm expecting it 'cause I thought she's going to act like her twin brother.... meaning she needs to speak manly and sing manly. geez, how is she going to sing manly? It's so hard with her sweet voice.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brigichii

guys!! fancams!!! :D

both are Jeremy-bias though but its okay, you can hear Tae Kyung's voice

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%C3%B3%D7%BF%E4

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%C3%B3%D7%BF%E4

OMG GEUN SUK, HONGKI, YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

put it on youtube please? *bats cute eyes*

Thanks so much for fancams, i like them!!!

I can't wait the OST.

UEE is devilish XD bad girl, i'm curious about her and shinhye's fight ^^

here is the sstv's video about the mini-concert

WATCH

Also, I think Geunsuk oppa is the best choice for the vocalist. Hongki surely possesses the good voice (he is the professional singer), but in some songs, his voice is too SERIOUS. I mean sometimes the voice is excessively GRIEVOUS. I love his voice in some songs such as "I hope", or "On air OST", but I don't like his voice in "After Love" and "Bad woman".

I actually LOVE those songs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE HongKi's ''serious'' vocals >_< he's so emotional, waaaaa, I think that's matter of taste ;)

OMG the videoooooos ç_______ç Suki's vocals ç_ç He's sooo good at singing live ç_ç WOWOW

^

^Thank youuu! I uploaded it on youtube too in case others are having problems accessing korean video sites like me :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhEnBB83bdI

I LOVE THAT VIDEO! so basically, A.N.JELL sang 2 songs from mini concert

Do I really have to mention Geun Suk has completely taken over me with his deep yet very soothing voice?

LIKE OOOOOMG!!!!

and we must not forget Yonghwa too! :D He's soooper hot in the video especially from the first fancam. LIKE KYAAAH!

by the way, I thought she's going to change her voice? I'm expecting it 'cause I thought she's going to act like her twin brother.... meaning she needs to speak manly and sing manly. geez, how is she going to sing manly? It's so hard with her sweet voice.

Yeah, I agree that her voice sounds girly. HAH! well she has cuuute voice ^___^

oh well, I dunno how they plan to make her manlier than what we've seen :P

however, Geun Suk and her voice do harmonize. I can't wait to have the mp3 of their songs!

Uee filming her part:

wow UEE so sexxy.

Though i'm not a fan of FT Island, I seriously think that Hong Ki is one of the most talented singers, his voice is absolutely clear with the right tones and volumes. I think he could be potentially like Lee Seung Chul, years later in his life. I get why the fans are called Primadona lol,

I am excited to see this...can't wait to see Shin Hye! I hope it won't disapoint!

Guest White Star

wow..... the perform is actually good.

I was worried that they would fake some stuff..... but whoa.... i'm impressed.... eventhough kinda sad that this is not a dance group.... to showcase PSH's crazy dance skill

+WS+

I found articles about them on newsen! can someone please translate? :D

thanks in advance!

꽃남꽃녀 총출동 ‘미남이시네요’ 기대해주세요[포토엔]

25t7xms.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

배우 장근석, 박신혜, FT아일랜드 이홍기, 정용화가 프로젝트 그룹을 결성, 열정적인 무대를 선보였다.

SBS 새 수목드라마 '미남이시네요'(극본 홍정은 홍미란/연출 홍성창/제작 본 팩토리·마켓인사이트) 촬영을 위한 실제 공연이 9월 20일 서울 광장동 멜론악스에서 열렸다.

극중 '아시안 뮤직 페스티벌'을 촬영을 위해 진행된 이날 콘서트에는 '미남이시네요' 홈페이지를 통해 선발된 네티즌 1,000여명이 관객으로 출연한 가운데 아이돌그룹 'A.N.JELL'의 미니콘서트로 성황리에 열렸다.

'A.N.JELL'의 멤버 태경 역의 장근석과 미남 역의 박신혜, 그리고 제르미 역의 이홍기, 신우 역의 정용화가 무대 위에 등장했고, 관객들은 천사의 날개를 연상케하는 머리띠를 착용하며 열광했다.

장근석과 정용화는 기타를, 박신혜가 건반을 두드렸고 이홍기는 드럼을 치며 노래 '약속'과 '여전히'를 불러 관객들을 열광시켰다. 'A.N.JELL'은 이날 하루 공연을 위해 지난 3주간 틈틈이 연습을 해왔는데,FT아일랜드의 메인보컬이기도한 이홍기는 같은 그룹에서 드럼을 맡고 있는 최민환으로부터 당일 새벽까지 특훈까지 받은 뒤 무대에 올랐다.

이날 공연에는 극중 국민여동생 유헤이 역의 유이와 그룹 FT아일랜드가 '너만 바래'를 비롯해 포미닛과 마이티마우스도 축하공연을 펼쳤다.

공연직후 장근석은 "오늘은 '미남' 팀의 그룹 'A.N.JELL'이 관객들에게 선보이는 첫 번째 데뷔무대였다. 규모가 이렇게 큰 줄 몰랐는데 많은 분들의 사랑을 받은 것 같아 기쁘다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

박신혜는 "무대에 오르니 무척 흥분되고 즐거웠고 극중 리얼리티도 한껏 살아난 것 같다. 앞으로도 톡톡튀는 재미있는 드라마를 만들어 가겠다"고 포부를 드러냈다.

'미남이시네요' 제작진은 "3주 전만 해도 시청자분들을 모셔놓고 실제 공연을 만들거라고는 생각을 못했다"며 "출연자들도 오늘을 위해 많이 준비했는데, 많은 분들이 호응을 보내주셔서 제대로 실력발휘한 것 같다"고 고마움을 전했다.

한편 10대 아이돌그룹 멤버들의 성장 과정과 사랑, 갈등을 그린 '미남이시네요'는 '태양을 삼켜라' 후속으로 10월 7일 첫 방송된다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

------------------------------------------------

장근석-이홍기-박신혜 아이돌그룹 변신, 1천관객 열광속 첫 공연(미남이시네요)

34xhnv4.jpg

260zin7.jpg

4tn805.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

SBS 새 수목드라마 '미남이시네요'(극본 홍정은 홍미란/연출 홍성창/제작 본 팩토리·마켓인사이트) 촬영을 위한 실제 공연이 9월 20일 서울 광장동 멜론악스에서 열렸다.

극중 '아시안 뮤직 페스티벌'을 촬영을 위해 진행된 이날 콘서트에는 '미남이시네요' 홈페이지를 통해 선발된 네티즌 1,000여명이 관객으로 출연한 가운데 아이돌그룹 'A.N.JELL'의 미니콘서트로 성황리에 열렸다.

'A.N.JELL'의 멤버 태경 역의 장근석과 미남 역의 박신혜, 그리고 제르미 역의 이홍기, 신우 역의 정용화가 무대 위에 등장했고, 관객들은 천사의 날개를 연상케하는 머리띠를 착용하며 열광했다.

장근석과 정용화는 기타를, 박신혜가 건반을 두드렸고 이홍기는 드럼을 치며 노래 '약속'과 '여전히'를 불러 관객들을 열광시켰다. 'A.N.JELL'은 이날 하루 공연을 위해 지난 3주간 틈틈이 연습을 해왔는데,FT아일랜드의 메인보컬이기도한 이홍기는 같은 그룹에서 드럼을 맡고 있는 최민환으로부터 당일 새벽까지 특훈까지 받은 뒤 무대에 올랐다.

공연직후 장근석은 "오늘은 '미남' 팀의 그룹 'A.N.JELL'이 관객들에게 선보이는 첫 번째 데뷔무대였다. 규모가 이렇게 큰 줄 몰랐는데 많은 분들의 사랑을 받은 것 같아 기쁘다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

박신혜는 "무대에 오르니 무척 흥분되고 즐거웠고 극중 리얼리티도 한껏 살아난 것 같다. 앞으로도 톡톡튀는 재미있는 드라마를 만들어 가겠다"고 포부를 드러냈다.

'미남이시네요' 제작진은 "3주 전만 해도 시청자분들을 모셔놓고 실제 공연을 만들거라고는 생각을 못했다"며 "출연자들도 오늘을 위해 많이 준비했는데, 많은 분들이 호응을 보내주셔서 제대로 실력발휘한 것 같다"고 고마움을 전했다.

------------------------------------------------

about Jang Keunsuk

가수변신 장근석 ‘미남’의 혼신 열창[포토엔]

29lcim8.jpg

2z74k1g.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

Guest DramasJunkie

So many goodies! i cant w8 for the drama.

it is so nice to see JGS in another drama. i've been following him since nonstop days (he is a cutie in there as well)

everyone is so good looking and they can all sing

i hope the drama is a success

only have time to do one art piece so enjoy :D

icon01.jpg

^ they really do look like angels in all the whites :lol:

first time topping the page. hehe. lucky number 13 XD

This is one interesting drama. Reminds me of some mangas that i read in the past where the girl is also pretending to be a guy in an idol group..

I like the concept even though it's not fresh enough for a storyline but it will be interesting for it to be made into a drama.

Plus, i really like the cast<33

Guest kurururiri

thank you for all those bunch of pictures ^0^

all of them looks great....

hongki with blondie messy hair is HAWT!!!

and no. 2 at search naver...wonderful..I guess everyone got so excited with this drama ^0^

hwaiting everyone!!!

Guest joeydragonlady

Thanks so much for all the info and pictures.

Hopefully someone will upload the concert

on youtube or anywhere else so we

can see it.

seriously can't wait to see JGS in a drama again! not to mention, it's a Hong sisters project again.. they have yet to disappoint me.. plus, hong ki's in it too! and i quite like park shin hye. she looks like another pretty boy there. i think she should cut her hair for real, like what yoon eun hye did for coffee prince.. that way her hair will look less stiff and fake.. but i'm just judging from the pix above. we'll see how it looks like in the drama eh? i don't know the other guy, yong hwa..

Archived