[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

^OMG. BTS pictures. love it. those pictures show you how much they're having fun shooting. Geun Suk's tounge out and yawn were so cute. thanks for sharing.

edit;;

FULL SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdfwP5-nfQ

hehe. sigh. anyone knows the title of the song? I`m seriously in love with it.

here's the BTS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkR1Giyu9pc

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks the official poster (or current) of A.N.JELL from the Official site looks pretty unprofessional (compaired to what other posters for bands AND dramas look like), Not grasping teh pink + purple colour but I like seeing it in white on the left side :)

Well....can't wait till Oct

^not only you dear. I`m honestly quite surprised that our main lead is at end of the picture. LOL

to be honest, this should be their official poster

with the addition of park Shin Hye of course and Geun Suk in the middle since he is the main actor here. that quoted picture surely looks alot more realistic boyband poster than whats on the official site right now.

omooo <3 <3 <3

the bts clip sooo kawaiiii,love their interactions,seems theyre getting along well already eh :D :D :D

but seems yonghwa is still a bit awkward tho~

JGS' laugh so loud man

Guest tuchee11

Coming back to this thread and finding out that there's loads of goodies, I'm getting more excited as the 1st episode is coming close!

It's fun to watch the BTS vids. They look comfortable w/ each other. I know JGS & Hongki have a common friend (Heechul) and Shin Hye used to do a CF w/ JGS. And of course Hongki & Yonghwa are in the same ent company. It's fun to see them play around during the photoshoot. Seeing them like this makes me feel that they are a real boyband :lol

A few more weeks, we will meet the heavenly foursome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC21SXNmQOQ

cr. raine210

ANOTHER BTS video!!! seriously, Geun Suk and Hongki are the wild ones! as expected. LMAO

I`m honestly loving Geun Suk's caesar style. LMAO. and the eyeliner suits him

you`ll see that they`re dancing to Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra too. :lol:

and from the interview I've seen, thanks -_-soranna-_- for sharing, they pronounce A.N.JELL as is; I thought it was pronounced as angel. but its "EY-EN-JELL" ^_^ That's how Geun Suk pronounced it :D

Doesn't anybody think that JGS, LHK and PSH all look alike?

I mean, JGS and LHK already bear similarities with each other, but with PSH having a similar hairstyle, I honestly think she looks so much like them...

I wonder if I will have a hard time differentiating the members when they perform...:lol:

Doesn't anybody think that JGS, LHK and PSH all look alike?

I mean, JGS and LHK already bear similarities with each other, but with PSH having a similar hairstyle, I honestly think she looks so much like them...

I wonder if I will have a hard time differentiating the members when they perform...:lol:

yup..they somehow look like triplets..

some of their face features are similar ;)

i love the second bts photoshoot..

lol..hongki is so cute and dorky...the shoot with his shoes is so adorable..he looks good with JGS and PSH..love when he went to hug JGS.. :lol:

JGS is wild too..poor the female staff who need to piggyback him

PSH is a cutie..i love her hair..

yonghwa is the cool one.. ;)

OMg the new pictures are love hhaha

everyone looks soo good..

and the weird thing is im starting to like PSH

i didnt really like her in the beginning so when i heard that she was gonna be in here

i was a bit upset but i really love her style in here

@___@ ...ah hahha now i really cant wait LOL XD

but man Hong Gi and Geun Suk look so similar...O_O;

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA everyday there's something new in this thread hahah XDDDDDD

OMG HongKi and Sukiiiiiiiiiii hahaha *O* I so want to see them with Heechul, all three together hahah it would be funny

I love the poster. So pretty. Geun Suk and Shin Hye are in blue I'm guessing because they are the couple. And all I can see now is Hongki's butt. He's got a nice one XD. Oh and for some odd reason I thought of Tinkerbell when I saw Hongki lol.

Now when is the trailer coming? Oh I can't wait!

Archived